Scavino sends message on the economy, people are seeing it and they realize the economy is going down. [JB] pushes electric vehicles for the great reset, but fakes driving it. Trump releases statement on Biden’s economy, it’s a disaster. The [CB] is doing what they do best, distraction. The [DS] is panicking, how do you know they are panicking, watch their actions. They are now going after Trump’s company and most likely the family, why would they do this, he is not the President, or is he. This summer it’s going to get really hot. The election audits are now spreading to other states and their are calls for more audits, panic is everywhere. This is a marathon not a sprint, the [DS] is feeling the pain and more pain is coming.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- 78-year-old Joe Biden traveled to Dearborn, Michigan to visit the Ford Rouge Electric Vehicle Center.
- Biden promoted his highly unpopular $2 trillion infrastructure bill that has nothing to do with the infrastructure that includes $174 billion to develop electric vehicles.
- At one point Joe Biden repeated the lie that his “great grandpop” was a coal miner.
- Biden then drove the truck or did he
- And here is another photo of the interior of the F-150.
- The model Joe Biden was “driving” has two steering wheels.
- Here is the F-150 Model Joe Biden was “driving” that clearly has two steering wheels.
- Joe wasn’t driving.
- Let’s face it — Would you want to sit in a car with Joe Biden behind the wheel?
- Notice at the end that Joe Biden is turning the wheel to the right but the car is not turning.
It was all a stunt.
Donald J. Trump
2:45pm May 18, 2021
Joe Biden, having already presided on the worst economic recovery since World War II as Barack Obama’s vice president, could oversee one even worse. … Biden came into office with every economic feature in his favor. Thanks to Operation Warp Speed, his White House inherited the most remarkable vaccine production process in history. Because the coronavirus recession was created by preventive lockdowns and demand shocks, not underlying failures of the economy, the country seemed keen to roar back to our pre-pandemic prosperity of unusually tight labor markets and steady natural wage growth of early 2020. Love Donald Trump or hate him, there is no denying that he oversaw the obliteration of our former conception of what constituted full employment. Read the full Washington Examiner Editorial here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/joe-bidens-imperiled-economy
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute has been working on “a professionally managed solution” for crypto investing. Now it’s nearly ready to launch.
- Wells Fargo has joined a host of other institutions in rolling out a crypto offering.
- Despite the new offering, a Wells executive still frames crypto as having “plenty of risks.”
- Democratic Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is giving interviews solely to black or brown journalists, local reporters announced on social media. Lightfoot said she is giving priority to journalists of color temporarily.
- Joe Kent, a congressional candidate in Washington, called Lightfoot a racist for her alleged practice. Lavern Spicer, a candidate for Congress in Florida, also spoke out against Lightfoot’s move.
- Joe Biden delivered a commencement address at the US Coast Guard Academy in New London, Connecticut
- Biden got irritated at the lack of enthusiasm from the coast guard cadets and asked them to clap.
- Biden tried to crack a joke and got peeved at the lack of response from the crowd.
- “You are a really dull class. Come on, man! Is the sun getting to you?”
- This isn’t the first time Joe Biden has snapped at our men in uniform.
- In 2016 Joe Biden called US troops “stupid bastards” to their face during a speech.
- DOJ/FBI: You can’t sue us for FISA abuse.
- the DOJ has asked the Court to dismiss, in its entirety, Carter Page’s lawsuit relating to the DOJ/FBI FISA abuses that occurred in 2016-2017
- In doing so, the US Government has adopted two infuriating positions.
- First, it argues that it can abuse the FISA process, spy on American citizens with an invalid warrant, and cannot be held liable.
- Remarkably, the US position is that invalid/illegal FISA renewals, secured after US government employees and officials mislead the FISA court, violate its duty of candor to the FISA court, and alter evidence (Clinesmith), “is not a perversion of the judicial process.”
- Second, the US claims Carter Page’s lawsuit was filed too late.
- For years, the FBI and DOJ obscured from the public and from Congressional investigators the extent of the FISA abuses. FBI Director Wray opposed the contents and release of the Nunes Memo (now proven to be accurate, if not an understatement of the FISA abuse).
- The FBI even released a statement on the Nunes Memo, saying it “has grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.”
- And now the US Government says Carter Page should have filed suit based on the Nunes Memo.
- In essence, the US Government ran out the clock by hiding the witnesses and documents and evidence. Now it tells the victim of its crimes “tough luck, you’re too late.”
- Kevin Clinesmith
- Carter Page also sued Kevin Clinesmith, who was convicted for altering a CIA email to further a FISA renewal. (He also sued James Comey, Joe Pientka, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe, etc. They each have filed motions to dismiss; we will focus on a point from Clinesmith.)
- Clinesmith’s argument in his motion to dismiss? That despite pleading to the crime relating to the FISA warrant, he is entitled to “qualified immunity.”
- New York Attorney General Letitia James announced that the Trump Organization is now under “criminal” investigation.
- James’ office gave no reason for expanding the investigation into the Trump Organization but we know it’s purely political.
- In 2018, Letitia James was seen on video cursing and threatening Trump: “Oh, we’re definitely going to sue him. We’re going to be a real pain in the ass. He’s going to know my name personally.”
TAKE A LISTEN
Donald J. Trump
12:02pm May 19, 2021
I have just learned, through leaks in the mainstream media, that after being under investigation from the time I came down the escalator 5 ½ years ago, including the fake Russia Russia Russia Hoax, the 2 year, $48M, No Collusion Mueller Witch Hunt, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and others, that the Democrat New York Attorney General has “informed” my organization that their “investigation” is no longer just a civil matter but also potentially a “criminal” investigation working with the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. There is nothing more corrupt than an investigation that is in desperate search of a crime. But, make no mistake, that is exactly what is happening here. The Attorney General of New York literally campaigned on prosecuting Donald Trump even before she knew anything about me. She said that if elected, she would use her office to look into “every aspect” of my real estate dealings. She swore that she would “definitely sue” me. She boasted on video that she would be, and I quote, “a real pain in the ass.” She declared, “just wait until I’m in the Attorney General’s office,” and, ”I’ve got my eyes on Trump Tower.” She also promised that, if elected, she would “join with law enforcement and other Attorney Generals across this nation in removing this President from office,” and, “It’s important that everyone understand that the days of Donald Trump are coming to an end.” The Attorney General made each of these statements, not after having had an opportunity to actually look at the facts, but BEFORE she was even elected, BEFORE she had seen even a shred of evidence. This is something that happens in failed third world countries, not the United States. If you can run for a prosecutor’s office pledging to take out your enemies, and be elected to that job by partisan voters who wish to enact political retribution, then we are no longer a free constitutional democracy. Likewise, the District Attorney’s office has been going after me for years based on a lying, discredited low life, who was not listened to or given credibility by other prosecutorial offices, and sentenced to 3 years in prison for lying and other events unrelated to me. These investigations have also been going on for years with members and associates of the Trump Organization being viciously attacked, harassed, and threatened, in order to say anything bad about the 45th President of the United States. This would include having to make up false stories. Numerous documents, all prepared by large and prestigious law and accounting firms, have been examined, and many hours of testimony have been taken from many people, some of whom I have not seen in years. These Democrat offices are consumed with this political and partisan Witch Hunt at a time when crime is up big in New York City, shootings are up 97%, murders are up 45%, a rate not seen in 40 years, drugs and criminals are pouring into our Country in record numbers from our now unprotected Southern Border, and people are fleeing New York for other much safer locations to live. But the District Attorney and Attorney General are possessed, at an unprecedented level, with destroying the political fortunes of President Donald J. Trump and the almost 75 million people who voted for him, by far the highest number ever received by a sitting President. That is what these investigations are all about—a continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt in the history of the United States. Working in conjunction with Washington, these Democrats want to silence and cancel millions of voters because they don’t want “Trump” to run again. As people are being killed on the sidewalks of New York at an unprecedented rate, as drugs and crime of all kinds are flowing through New York City at record levels, with absolutely nothing being done about it, all they care about is taking down Trump. Our movement, which started with the Great Election Win of 2016, is perhaps the biggest and most powerful in the history of our Country. But the Democrats want to cancel the Make America Great Again movement, not by Making America First, but by Making America Last. No President has been treated the way I have. With all of the crime and corruption you read about with others, nothing happens, they only go after Donald Trump. After prosecutorial efforts the likes of which nobody has ever seen before, they failed to stop me in Washington, so they turned it over to New York to do their dirty work. This is what I have been going through for years. It’s a very sad and dangerous tale for our Country, but it is what it is, and we will overcome together. I have built a great company, employed thousands of people, and all I do is get unfairly attacked and abused by a corrupt political system. It would be so wonderful if the effort used against President Donald J. Trump, who lowered taxes and regulations, rebuilt our military, took care of our Veterans, created Space Force, fixed our border, produced our vaccine in record-setting time (years ahead of what was anticipated), and made our Country great and respected again, and so much more, would be focused on the ever more dangerous sidewalks and streets of New York. If these prosecutors focused on real issues, crime would be obliterated, and New York would be great and free again!
So lets think about this, if they had anything on Trump they would have taken him down when Mueller investigated him from top to bottom and he couldn’t find anything, if they truly had something they would have leaked it to the press and pushed their agenda a long time ago. So now they are looking into his businesses, interesting,
Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency.
Imagine what would happen if those audits extended to all family members of such ‘elected’ official?
“It is exactly a political investigation in search of a crime, a thing that’s fundamentally wrong, that’s supposed to be antithetical in our society — with an incredibly biased AG into the bargain.” https://t.co/ACJg7Wfy2I
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) May 19, 2021
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Border Patrol allowed 61,312 illegal immigrants to walk out of their stations in February, March, and April. The number is a staggering increase from the 18 people who were let go during former President Donald Trump’s final full month in office, when the number of families showing up at the border was one-tenth of what it is at present.
Israel didn’t initiate attacks on Gaza or Hamas or the Palestinian Authority. And it didn’t attack the backer of this violence: the regime in Iran.
Every single life lost in this conflict, Israeli and Palestinian alike, is the result of Iranian-backed Palestinian terror.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) May 19, 2021
- Under the Republican’s new order, government entities such as counties, cities, school districts, and health officials are barred from mandating masks anywhere unless in publicly funded nursing homes, hospitals, or jails. Any local governments that continue to require face coverings outside of areas where there are exceptions could be fined up to $1000 for ignoring the order beginning May 21.
Donald J. Trump
9:09pm May 18, 2021
Republicans in the House and Senate should not approve the Democrat trap of the January 6 Commission. It is just more partisan unfairness and unless the murders, riots, and fire bombings in Portland, Minneapolis, Seattle, Chicago, and New York are also going to be studied, this discussion should be ended immediately. Republicans must get much tougher and much smarter, and stop being used by the Radical Left. Hopefully, Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy are listening!
- This is actually an opportunity to see the playing board
- ♦STEP ONE – Force the full House to vote on their support of the politically motivated “January 6th Commission.”
- ♦STEP TWO – Identify the Republicans who go along with the leftist intent.
- ♦STEP THREE – Primary every single one of those Republican House members in 2022.
Matthew S. DePerno, Esq., Copied from Twitter
1. In July 2020, counties across the state of Michigan received a FOIA from Michigan Election Reform Alliance asking for “scanned digital ballot images.” This was similar to a FOIA sent in 2016.
2. Many county clerks engaged in a multi-layered discussion of how to respond, which included copying the Michigan Bureau of Elections on the discussion.
3. The counties appear to have understood that disclosure was required under Opinion No. 7247
4. Many counties also acknowledged that the best way to avoid disclosure of ballot images was to turn off ballot imaging at the tabulator.
5. From Justin Roebuck, Ottawa County Clerk . . . lol (so funny)
6. From Ann Marie Main, Presque Isle County Clerk (“NO RECORDS”)
7. From Caroline Wilson, Shiawassee County (same)
8. Machines take an image of the ballot that is submitted and then tabulate the votes based on the ballot image. 52 USC 20701 requires that all election records must be maintained for 22 months.
9. But Michigan counties appear to have collectively decided (with SOS copied on the emails) to not retain ballot images produced by machines. The default settings store the images, which means they manually disabled the image store feature.
10. I ask you, was a crime committed and does RICO apply?
- They refuse to answer why files were deleted on the voting machines they turned over to the auditors.
- During the hearing today the Cyber Ninja team announced that they had recovered the deleted files from the voting machines.
- “We are struggling as to how we’re going to be able to match up” ballots that couldn’t be read by machines, Ken Bennett says.
- The Arizona Senate’s audit of Maricopa County’s general election has hit a new snag: verifying whether some ballots may have been counted twice.
- The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.
- Former Secretary of State Ken Bennett’s team uncovered the error just a few days ago, he told Senate President Karen Fann and Judicial Committee Chair Warren Petersen. Each damaged ballot and its associated duplicate ballot are supposed to have the same serial number to ensure they are only counted once.
- But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law. “We are struggling as to how we’re going to be able to match up” those damaged and duplicated ballots, Bennett said.