The [CB]/[DS] agenda is failing. People are not agreeing with the economic agenda. The [CB] great reset failed before it began, but the foot soldiers are continuing with their orders. Walgreens is closing stores in SF because of shoplifting. The fake news said Trump was in bed with Putin but it turns out Obama and Biden are the ones catering to Russia. The [CB] said their plan out loud, they are pushing their new currency system. The first domino is about to fall, this is going to be the shot heard around the world. Nothing can stop this nothing. The [DS] lost the battle before it began, we are in the exposure phase. The people are fighting back and the [DS] players are feeling the backlash. More pain is coming, timing is everything. Flynn sends a message, more is coming, Scavino shows Trump at the rallies, it’s time.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
😎 Get The Same Solar Power Bank I Have Here: ☀️🏕️
Get 20% OFF Using Promo Code (X20)
- The effects of allowing chaos to prevail in Democrat-controlled cities across America might not be evident to liberals and social justice warriors now, but when businesses close up, it’s going to be very transparent then.
- According to the San Francisco Chronicle, 17 Walgreens Pharmacy locations have shuttered their doors in San Francisco during the past five years. At least ten of the stores in the city have closed since 2019.
- Like many other retailers, Walgreens is blaming Proposition 47, which lowered penalties for thefts under $950 and sparked dramatic increases in shoplifting across the metro area over the last several years. Prop. 47 is supported by criminal justice reformers and the liberal establishment, who have also managed to defund the local police.
- That Trump was controlled by Putin and served his agenda was the opposite of reality. First Obama, and now Biden, have accommodated Moscow far more.
- In the world of reality, the exact opposite was happening. When it came to actual vital Russian interests — as opposed to the symbolic gestures hyped by the liberal cable and op-ed page circus — Trump and his administration were confronting and undermining the Kremlin in ways Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama, had, to his credit, steadfastly refused to do.
So you’re telling me that Russian hackers did the Colonial shutdown and a week later the Biden Administration waives sanctions on a Russian pipeline? https://t.co/FRro7M1eU2
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) May 20, 2021
American pipeline and jobs? No.
Russian pipeline and jobs? Yes.
President Biden, if you’re can’t put America First, can you at least not put Russia first?
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) May 19, 2021
- “As we emerge from the pandemic, I believe that we are at the start of a new era,” Harris said. “I believe that we have a unique opportunity now to shape our nation’s future. To transform how we live, how we work, and how we vote.”
- a month after Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen’s complete fearmongering lie about Crypto being used largely for illicit finance (which has been overwhelmingly proven false, especially relative to dollars)…
- Percentage of Illicit Activity Using Bitcoin (2012-2020)
- The Treasury has just announced a new set of rules about reporting crypto transfers because, they claim…
“Cryptocurrency already poses a significant detection problem by facilitating illegal activity broadly including tax evasion.”
- The U.S. Treasury Department estimated that wealthy taxpayers as a group are hiding more than half their income outside of wages and salaries, a conclusion that aims to bolster the Biden administration’s call for Congress to approve expanded IRS funding and broad new financial-transaction reporting requirements.
“The IRS will be able to deploy this new information to better target enforcement activities, increasing scrutiny of wealthy evaders and decreasing the likelihood that fully compliant taxpayers will be subject to costly audits,” the Treasury said of the proposed reporting requirements.
- The announcement sent Bitcoin back below $40,000…
- We also wonder how this question on the current tax form does not address this even more broadly by enquiring about whether you “exchanged ANY interest” in a virtual currency.
- The Treasury said the new reporting regime would go into effect in 2023 to give financial institutions time to prepare for the new requirements. The Treasury estimates that the increased visibility into taxpayers’ accounts, on its own, would net the IRS $460 billion of the $700 billion over a decade.
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is facing backlash after announcing an anti-white racist plan to only allow “black and brown” reporters to interview her about her two year anniversary in office.
- At least one Latino reporter who was granted an interview has cancelled in protest.
Rep. Ilhan Omar’s daughter added a communist symbol to her bio. Isra Hirsi has talked before about how she writes some of her mother’s tweets. During the BLM race riots in her city, Isra put out a call for donations for rioters. She has also called for a communist insurrection. pic.twitter.com/gAViZZctPp
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) May 20, 2021
They’re telling us exactly who they are.
- The footage, shows groups of roughly 30-to-50 Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) — all seemingly in their teens — who were flown into Chattanooga by President Joe Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) after arriving at the United States-Mexico border.
- The first video in the footage, according to WRCB, shows a plane full of UACs landing at the Chattanooga Wilson Air Center around 1:30 a.m. Friday, May 14 from Dallas, Texas. The second video in the footage was taken of UACs deplaning and then boarding buses at the airport well into the evening on Saturday, May 15.
- A third plane of UACs landed Wednesday, May 19, a source told WRCB, while the local media station confirmed that a fourth plane of UACs also arrived on May 19.
- The UACs, after getting off the planes, boarded buses owned by Coast to Coast Tours out of East Point, Georgia that were contracted by the Biden administration to transport the migrant teens throughout various cities in the South.
Nancy Pelosi suggests members who don’t prove vaccination status should be denied access to the House floor pic.twitter.com/tLZ4DAFdqI
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) May 20, 2021
MJT shredded the warning
Thomas Massie thru it out
- Vaccinated Oregonians can forego wearing a face mask in most places so long as they produce what critics call “vaccine passports.”
- The new rule comes from the Oregon Health Authority’s revisions to the state’s pandemic restrictions
- In public settings where proof of vaccination is not required, face masks will still be necessary, based on the CDC’s guidance. Face masks are required at all times on planes, trains, and other forms of public transportation.
- Five eastern Oregon counties voted Tuesday to consider joining Idaho, the biggest victory to date for the movement to split off from the Democrat-controlled blue state by redrawing state lines.
- Citizens for Greater Idaho said that the five rural counties — Sherman, Lake, Grant, Baker and Malheur — approved measures directing county commissioners to promote the concept of border relocation, joining two other counties, Union and Jefferson, that did so in November.
- The Nov. 3 election also saw two other counties defeat the Greater Idaho proposal, but on Tuesday, all five counties with the initiatives on the ballot passed them.
- “This election proves that rural Oregon wants out of Oregon.
Over a year ago, I told @MarthaRaddatz that the Wuhan Virus most likely came from a lab leak. She stopped just short of offering me a tin hat. The CCP said I was an enemy of mankind.
And now? Well, now, the Left wing media is scrambling to get on the side of the truth. pic.twitter.com/t9YTUEQSsV
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) May 20, 2021
- House Intelligence Committee Republicans released a report on the coronavirus pandemic and pointed the finger directly at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, arguing there is “overwhelming circumstantial evidence” supporting the hypothesis COVID-19 originated in the lab.
- Led by Rep. Devin Nunes, the ranking member on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, the 21-page Republican report, In Focus: COVID-19 and the Wuhan Institute of Virology, laid out what the congressmen saw as the case for considering a leak from a Wuhan lab.
- It assessed that the Wuhan lab was secretly working with the Chinese military and conducting gain-of-function research and pointed to the possibility that U.S. funding may have ended up helping the lab with those experiments.
- A State Department fact sheet released in mid-January contended Wuhan lab researchers “conducted experiments involving RaTG13, the bat coronavirus identified by the WIV in January 2020 as its closest sample to SARS-CoV-2 (96.2% similar)” and that the lab “has a published record of conducting ‘gain-of-function’ research to engineer chimeric viruses.” The fact sheet added the lab “has engaged in classified research, including laboratory animal experiments, on behalf of the Chinese military.”
The origin of the Wuhan Virus matters. We must prevent this from happening again. The facts show the nature of the CCP & how excruciatingly little it values human life.
Only the CCP can shine a light on what happened. Bring it on. If I’m wrong, prove it. The world needs to know.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) May 20, 2021
Why were American tax dollars funding research in a lab in China?
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) May 20, 2021
- After budget cuts and months of Black Lives Matter and Antifa rioting, Seattle’s Police Chief indicated that nearly 20 percent of the city’s police officers have left in the past year and a half.
- “The support that we had in my generation of policing is no longer there,” veteran Officer Clayton Powell
A US Capitol Police officer anonymously sent a pointed letter to lawmakers expressing “profound disappointment” with Republican leadership for opposing 1/6 commission.
— Zachary Cohen (@ZcohenCNN) May 20, 2021
Now we’re finding out there’s no proof at all that the letter was even sent by a USCP officer.
It was merely an anonymous letter on USCP letterhead that anyone could have created.
For all we know, some CNN staffer could have created it to invent another story. https://t.co/wMrBKBe0OF
— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) May 20, 2021
Analysis of the original PDF sent around by Jamie Raskin’s office shows that the file was created at 4:12 p.m. by a copier/scanner with the device name “Savin MP C4503.”
The e-mail from Raskin’s CoS was sent at 4:34 p.m.
Why print an electronic document only to rescan it? pic.twitter.com/yWpDDdjPpv
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) May 19, 2021
According to a House source who provided the underlying USCP letter file to @FDRLST, office copiers/scanners/printers are named according to the last four digits of the U.S. House phone number/extension of the office or staffer to which the device is assigned. pic.twitter.com/v0Lj8UfnW7
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) May 19, 2021
What evidence do we have that it was written by any USCP officers? Given the authors’ anonymity and the fact it originated in Raskin’s office, it could just as easily have been written by Raskin or his staff and pasted into a document with USCP letterhead.
How did an unofficial, unverified, anonymous letter circulated by House Democrats get published on official Capitol Police letterhead?
Donald J. Trump
12:41pm May 20, 2021
See, 35 wayward Republicans—they just can’t help themselves. We have much better policy and are much better for the Country, but the Democrats stick together, the Republicans don’t. They don’t have the Romney’s, Little Ben Sasse’s, and Cheney’s of the world. Unfortunately, we do. Sometimes there are consequences to being ineffective and weak. The voters understand!
- The U.S. Department of Defense confirmed that the National Guard mission that was set up following the Jan. 6 Capitol breach will be discontinued on Sunday, May 23.
- “We have received no request to extend it,” he said, referring to the National Guard deployment around the Capitol and Washington. He also said that around 2,100 National Guard troops remain around the Capitol.
- Luzerne County, Pennsylvania Director of Elections pointed to flaws with Dominion Voting Machines for issues in this week’s primary election. Ballots labeled as Democrat were popping up on the screen regardless of the voter’s party registration.
- Election officials blamed a “coding error” within the Dominion voting machines.
- Via PA Homepage
Voters were noticing incorrect labeling on electronic ballots in Luzerne County. Regardless of party, every voter was seeing a ballot labeled as democratic primary on the first screen.
“Unfortunately, this morning, the machines were all shut down and people were losing their patience and leaving,” a voter from Exeter said…
- On Wednesday Dr. Kelli Ward tweeted out that she expects the forensic audit to be completed by the end of June.
“There have to be consequences,” she said during an appearance on One America News, The Daily Mail reported. “There could be arrests of people who are refusing to comply.”