The [CB] are continuing with their plan, but as more people see their plan the more they are losing the narrative. [JB] says the black community cannot get ahead because they can’t find accountants or lawyers. [JB] budget plan where continually says the wealthy do not pay taxes is false. Right on schedule the great reset push is happening two cyber attacks on the exact things they want removed. Klaus Schwab is angry because businesses are not going along with the great reset plan. The [DS] is in trouble. Everything they have done or are trying to do is being exposed. Emails were released that shows Fauci knew that covid was engineered and funded. That the spread of the virus was not asymptomatic, that there were drugs that would cure it and he explained in his emails that masks do not work. There was no reason for the lockdowns. The [DS] is panicking, they don’t know Trumps next move. The states are leading the charge and the audits will reveal the truth.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
😀Get The Best VPN For 30% Off Today!
Click Here https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! 🕵️🛡️
- He just can’t help himself.
- Joe Biden made a racist remark during his speech after telling little girls in pigtails they would get ice cream if they sat through his speech.
- This sounds like a new spin on Joe’s Biden’s previous racist statements about “poor” children: “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”
- Or when Joe Biden suggested that Blacks and Hispanics who live in the inner cities are too stupid to figure out how to get online.
- Biden is introducing his proposed $6 trillion 2022 budget, President Biden claimed that the benefits of the Republican Party’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act “went to the wealthiest 1% of America.”
- But there’s a big problem with Biden’s claims: They are simply untrue.
- Let’s start with that supposedly “huge windfall” that went to the “wealthiest 1%” of America. While the TCJA reduced effective income tax rates for all income groups in 2018, the top 1% experienced no windfall. Rather, according to the most recent IRS income tax data, the top 1% of taxpayers paid $616 billion in 2018, roughly the same amount they paid in 2017. But the bottom 99% paid $65 billion less. Some “windfall.” If the TCJA was a tax cut for the rich, it was the weirdest one in the history of tax cuts for the rich.
- But did those evil 1-percenters pay their fair share? Turns out they did – and certainly a larger share than when tax rates were last at Biden’s proposed 39.6%.
- In 2018, while the top 1%’s share of adjusted gross income declined slightly to 20.9% (from 21.0% in 2017), its share of the income tax burden increased to 40.1% from 38.5%. “Fair” is in the eye of the beholder, but consider: The top 1%’s share of taxes paid nearly doubles its share of income. For more “fair share” perspective, consider that in 2018, the top 1% paid more in income taxes than the bottom 90% of taxpayers – combined.
- Biden also might be surprised to learn that the top 1% actually paid a higher percentage of income taxes in 2018 under the TCJA than in any year since at least 2001 – when it paid 33.2%. That includes each of the five years from 2013 to 2017 following the Obama tax hikes, when the top rate last stood at 39.6% – the rate Biden is currently proposing.
- But how can that be if the top tax rate in 2018 was only 37%?
- Well, the TCJA increased taxable income for wealthier Americans by reducing the itemized deductions they could claim. High earners generally benefit more from itemizing deductions. Lower earners generally benefit more from the standard deduction. The TCJA increased the standard deduction and limited itemized deductions.
- According to IRS data, following the TCJA, the amount taxpayers claimed for itemized deductions dropped by 55%, from about $1.46 trillion in 2017 to about $650 billion in 2018. That’s over $800 billion that was taxed in 2018 but not in 2017.
Company’s other U.S. meatpacking facilities also disrupted
Slaughter operations were also impacted in Australia, Canada
- A cyberattack on JBS SA, the largest meat producer globally, forced the shutdown of all its U.S. beef plants, wiping out output from facilities that supply almost a quarter of American supplies.
BREAKING 🚨 Russians are behind the cyberattack against meat processor JBS. Russia-linked cyber gang named REvil or Sodinokibi said to have launched the attack – reports
— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) June 2, 2021
Previously, the same Russia-backed hackers REvil also targeted Apple in a $50 million ransomware attack via a Taiwan-based company that manufactures MacBooks and other products for the iPhone maker
— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) June 2, 2021
- A seven-page memo by Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas marked the end of the ‘Migrant Protection Protocols,’ which returned about 70,000 asylum-seekers to Mexico from January 2019 until it was halted on President Joe Biden’s first day in office two years later.
‘ Source: cracknewz.com
- The Biden administration has scrapped FBI background checks for caregivers at its overpacked child migrant shelters (or as AOC no longer calls them, ‘concentration camps’), alarming child welfare experts who say this compromises safety, .
- The move comes as Biden turns to “tent camps, convention centers and other huge facilities” which are operated by private contractors paid by the Department of Health and Human Services. In March, the administration announced that it would open eight new emergency sites across the Southwest, which will add 15,000 new beds – doubling capacity.
- In order to deal with the flood of migrant children, the US government has lowered the bar required to watch them.
Tough policies on illegal immigration work.
That’s why we negotiated the remain in Mexico policy.
Once again, the Biden Administration puts America last. https://t.co/IGbMf9JMJV
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) June 1, 2021
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.
Remain in Mexico, also known as MPP (Migrant Protection Protocols), was not only a historic foreign policy triumph but one of the most successful border security programs anyone has ever put into effect anywhere. Along with our Central America Safe Third agreements, asylum reforms, and expedited removal procedures we drove border numbers to record lows and we ENDED the horrendous practice known as Catch-and-Release.
No American President had ever done more to defend the border and safeguard the whole immigration system.
The Biden Administration inherited the most secure border in history, and they turned it into the greatest border disaster in history. Our border is now run by cartels, criminals, and coyotes. Illegal immigrants, gang members, and lethal drugs are pouring across like never before. Not only are illegal immigrants being caught and released, they are being put up in hotels at taxpayer expense.
Our country is being destroyed before our very eyes.
The Biden Administration’s disastrous decision to formally end the Remain in Mexico policy is proof that their objective is to eliminate the U.S. border entirely and flood the country with so many illegal aliens that every community is overwhelmed.
Joe Biden is the first American President who doesn’t want America to be a nation at all.
- Vice President Kamala Harris is reportedly regularly briefed on the border crisis, but refuses to accept responsibility for it.
Ring app install allows for access to device?
Location services on?
Data streams accessible?
Law requires the Department of Defense to name all the Chinese military companies operating in the U.S.
That list is a month overdue.
The DOD should publish this report immediately to block American technology and funding from flowing to the PLA.https://t.co/p3kCMc67ZI
— Tom Cotton (@SenTomCotton) June 1, 2021
- A massive fire broke out at the oil refinery serving Iran’s capital, sending thick plumes of black smoke over Tehran. It wasn’t immediately clear if there were injuries.
Massive fire breaks out at oil refinery near Iran’s capital – LAND
– One of the biggest ships in Iran’s naval fleet sinks after fire – SEA
– Two Iranian fighter jet pilots were killed in an accident at a military airbase – AIR
- Judicial Watch has received a lengthy FOIA release based on Michigan state inquiries into the details of state Health and Human Services Director Robert Gordon departure fro his position [SEE HERE]. Within the FOIA release there are emails between Director Gordon and Governor Whitmer using guidance from pollster Frank Luntz. In essence Luntz was helping Gretchen Whitmer construct the wording used to manipulate the Michigan citizenry into buying the COVID propaganda.
- Judicial Watch – […] Much of the Luntz Report deals with wordsmithing. A table in the report categorizes words as “Words to Use” and “Words to Lose.” For example, use “protocols” and lose “orders & decrees;” use “social distancing” and lose “physical distancing.” Another Luntz recommendation is to “Call It the Pandemic,” based on his surveys that found the word “pandemic” is “more significant, serious, and scary” than the alternatives “COVID-19” and “The Coronavirus.”
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) failed to stop a series of recall petitions filed against her after the state Board of Canvassers approved them.
- Whitmer appealed the approval of seven petitions against her and Lieutenant Gov. Garlin Gilchrist (D), and last week, an appeals court rejected all of her arguments.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci communicated with a Chinese official about the United States’s coronavirus response and said they’d “get through this together,” a newly released email batch shows.
- “Let’s work together to get the virus out of the earth,” said George Gao, the director of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, in an email correspondence.
- As early as 2018 US State Department officials warned about safety risks at the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab on scientists conducting risky tests with the bat coronavirus.
- US officials made several trips to the Wuhan laboratory.
- Despite the warnings, the US National Institute of Health (NIH) under Dr. Anthony Fauci awarded a $3.7 million grant to the Wuhan lab studying the bat virus. This was after State Department warned about the risky tests going on in the lab.
- And yet for over a year Dr. Anthony Fauci has vehemently denied the Wuhan coronavirus was man-made until last month when Dr. Fauci admitted it may have possibly been naturally occurring.
- On Tuesday emails from April 2020 were released via FOIA.
- In one email from April 18, 2020, Dr. Peter Daszak thanked Dr. Fauci for insisting the COVID-19 virus was naturally occurring — when both men knew this was a lie.
- And now a second email surfaced from the Fauci email dump that shows Dr. Fauci was told inlate January 2020 that some of the features of the coronavirus “look engineered.”
- Dr. Fauci knew the truth.
- And he lied about it for over year — maybe because he was funding the projects — something else he lied about.
- Apparently, the NIH/NIAID were aware that 99% of covid deaths in Italy had other illnesses.
- But thanks to the Fauci email release
- Fauci lied to the American public and destroyed the US economy, tens of thousands of businesses and millions of lives.
- But Dr. Fauci never bothered communicating this information in his infinite media appearances.
- Via a March 2020 Fauci email.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci advised Obama-era Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell against wearing a mask – even slamming the practice as “not really effective” – in private emails obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request.
- Burwell, also the former Director of President Barack Obama’s Office of Management and Budget, emailed the National Institue of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director on February 4th, 2020 inquiring about the necessity of wearing a mask
- The following day, Fauci’s response included a declaration that “I do not recommend that you wear a mask,” adding that the “typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus.”
Huh. Turns out the whole “asymptomatic spread” thing was a lie. Whodda thunk it? pic.twitter.com/Lx6vaRGhCM
— Raheem J. Kassam (@RaheemKassam) June 2, 2021
In an email physicist Erik Nielsen sent to Fauci on March 2020, he recommended not one, but TWO DRUGS that could help battle #COVID19. One of the drugs was Hydroxicloroquine.
Donald Trump was dragged when he recommended the same drug.
— Junior Millionaire (@JAPMXVI) June 2, 2021
— Junior Millionaire (@JAPMXVI) June 2, 2021
- The emails show Zuckerberg requesting a video Q&A with Fauci, because, in the Facebook founder’s words, “people trust and want to hear from our experts rather than just a bunch of agencies and political leaders.”
The email, dated March 15, 2020, is copied in full below.
I wanted to send a note of thanks for your leadership and everything you’re doing to make our country’s response to this outbreak as effective as possible. I also wanted to share a few ideas of ways we could help you get your message out, but I understand you’re incredibly busy, so don’t feel a need to reply unless these seem interesting.
This isn’t public yet, but we’re building a Coronavirus information Hub that we’re going to put at the top of Facebook for everyone (200+ million Americans, 2.5 billion people worldwide) with two goals (1) make sure people can get authoritative information from reliable sources and (2) encourage people to practice social distance and give people ideas for doing this using internet tools. This will be live within the next 48 hours.
As a central part of this hub, I think it would be useful to include a video from you because people trust and want to hear from our experts rather than just a bunch of agencies and political leaders. This could be done in a number of formats if you’re open to it. Probably best would be recording a Q&A where you answer people’s top questions, but we’d be open to other formats too.
I’m also doing a series of livestreamed Q&As with health experts to try to use my large following on the platform (100 million followers) to get authoritative information out as well. I’d love to have you do one of these Q&AS. This could be the video we put in the Coronavirus Hub or it could be a different thing that we distribute separately, but I think it could be effective as well.
Finally, [REDACTED (b)(4)].
Again, I know you’re incredibly busy, so don’t feel the need to respond if this doesn’t seem helpful. If it’s easy to talk live, give me a call anytime on my mobile phone: [REDACTED (b)(6)].
Thanks again for everything you’re doing.
- A second email shows Fauci responding to Zuckerberg, accepting his “terrific” invitation.
So far, the Fauci FOIA emails show:
-He had some urgent, time sensitive discussions about gain of function.
-Told colleagues retail masks don’t work due to size of virus.
-Ignored scientist who told him China was lying about virus and data.
-Was well aware of possible lab leak.
— Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) June 2, 2021
Of course, Fauci contradicted these emails in congressional testimony on multiple occasions. From playing dumb to saying the opposite of what he knew to be true, an uncorrupted corporate press would be blowing this story up, particularly on Wuhan Lab info.
— Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) June 2, 2021
“Told you,” Paul said, using the hashtag #firefauci.
“Can’t wait to see the media try to spin the Fauci FOIA emails,” he added:
Communist China at the VERY LEAST is guilty of covering up the spread of the Wuhan virus. The coverup continues putting every single living being at risk of the next great pandemic.
- President Joe Biden condemned United States Senators who were open members of the Ku Klux Klan during a speech in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Tuesday, but did not mention the role of the Democrat party in the racist organization.
- The vast majority of Klan members at the time were overwhelmingly white Democrat politicians in the South.
Projecting who they are onto everyday americans, they need to remove those who seek to challenge their narrative. They are the White supremacists, the nazis, they don’t use these name anymore but they are the same people,
When Biden tell everyone that White supremacists are this biggest threat, they are talking about themselves, they are the biggest threat
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) sharply criticized President Joe Biden for mischaracterizing Republican legislative efforts to prioritize election integrity, telling the Dallas Morning News that he suspects Biden “doesn’t have a clue” what is in the Lone Star State’s legislation.
- “I wouldn’t be surprised if Biden criticized the Senate bill without even having ever read it,” Abbott told the outlet Tuesday. “I bet he doesn’t have a clue what’s in there.”
“The Desk of Donald J. Trump” section of President Trump’s website has been removed and will not be returning per @JasonMillerinDC.
Perhaps this is a precursor to him joining another social media platform?
— Amy Tarkanian (@MrsT106) June 2, 2021
Yes, actually, it is. Stay tuned! https://t.co/USKGvVXe2f
— Jason Miller (@JasonMillerinDC) June 2, 2021
Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant. – James Madison