The [CB] economy is imploding, people are seeing it happen in real time and people want something different than what they are offering. The fake news is doing everything they can to push the [CB] agenda of the great reset, eating bugs is now news worthy. Economic infiltration from within, have investment houses take control of corporations and change the board. The [DS] is panicking, Fauci’s emails have put the spotlight on him in a way that he never wanted. He went from golden child to murderer in seconds. The hunters have now become the hunted, its time to drain the main part of the swamp and expose them to the people. Trump sends message to China, EO on the ready. Those who [knowingly] worked with a foreign government to destroy the US will be held accountable.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- CNN’s Brianna Keilar is apparently so desperate for a bit of attention that she ate dead cicadas on live television.
- The dead insects were prepared for her by sushi Chef Bun Lai, who serves the bugs at his restaurant Miya.
- “Hey, that’s actually quite delicious,” Keilar said of the bugs that have been underground for the last 17 years.
- the FDA tweeted. “Don’t eat #cicadas if you’re allergic to seafood as these insects share a family relation to shrimp and lobsters.”
- The three financial companies that I am talking about are BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street.
- the “big three” had almost 18 trillion dollars in assets under management in January 2021, and that number is almost certainly quite a bit higher by now.
- That is a giant pile of money that is almost impossible to imagine.
- Being the largest owner of a publicly traded company doesn’t mean that you can do whatever you want, but it does give you enormous power.
- For example, last month BlackRock and Vanguard were instrumental in installing two new members on ExxonMobil’s board of directors…
- BlackRock and Vanguard were among the major shareholders whose votes helped to install two new members on ExxonMobil’s board of directors, dealing the oil giant a major defeat in the election of board members at this year’s annual (virtual) shareholders meeting.
- Surry County has voted to ban all Coca-Cola vending machines in its office buildings over backlash to the Atlanta-based soft drink maker’s criticism of new restrictive Georgia voting laws.
- In February, Mavs Owner Mark Cuban ordered stadium staff not to play the national anthem. Last week, Texas Republicans responded by passing a law requiring him to play it.
- Now, all that remains is for Texas Governor Greg Abbott to sign it.
- The bill, known officially as Senate Bill 4 and better known as the “Star-Spangled Banner Protection Act,” was made a legislative priority of Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick after Cuban canceled the anthem for 13 Mavericks preseason and regular-season home games earlier this year.
- Hunter Biden claimed he didn’t remember his baby’s mama – now it turns out she was on his company’s health insurance plan and he sent a text ordering she be taken off of insurance.
- The Daily Mail released another Hunter Biden story today. It turns out Hunter did know his baby’s mama and he had her kicked off of his company’s insurance plan after she got pregnant.
- Then in the second set of texts from Hunter’s laptop, Hunter text his assistant Katie Dodge and requested that Dodge ensure the baby’s mama, Roberts, was no longer on his company’s payroll.
- The FBI on Wednesday identified the hacker groups behind the ransomware attack on JBS, the world’s largest meat supplier.
- Surprise, surprise, the FBI said Russian-linked “REvil and Sodinokibi” are behind the JBS hack:
- More than a year of remote-only learning has left a bad impression on California voters, including many parents of public school students.
- The results of a poll released by the California Policy Center, a free-market think tank, show opinions of public schools staying closed resulted in a drop in voters’ opinions of them.
- Voters were asked their opinion about public schools before the pandemic. Forty-two percent of respondents said public schools did an excellent or good job. They then were asked about the same schools in light of the pandemic. The percentage giving the same answers decreased to 31%.
- One out of 10 respondents who had K-12 aged children said they had moved them to another school amid the pandemic.
- “California families with the resources already have school choice – they moved their children to private schools or paid for tutors to avoid the shutdowns,” CPC President Will Swaim said.
- The poll found 61% of California voters believe schools should have been fully reopened for in-person learning by the week ending May 17.
TAKE A LISTEN
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, in April 2020, received an email from Francis Collins, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) director, with the subject line noting, “conspiracy gains momentum,” which includes a link to a report outlining multiple sources believing the Chinese coronavirus started in a lab.
- Collins and Fauci discussed what appears to be a “conspiracy.” Still, the important parts of the email are redacted.
- The email response from Fauci was redacted.
Further evidence that Big Tech colludes with the government. pic.twitter.com/ePkwMcFJCB
— The Election Wizard (@Wizard_Predicts) June 3, 2021
- Facebook used Peter Daszak as a “fact checker” about the Wuhan lab leak theory… After Daszak literally funded that lab
- Daszak has become well known as a major bankroller of coronavirus experiments at the Wuhan lab in the years leading up to the pandemic. At least one major virologist has claimed that Daszak’s nonprofit, EcoHealth Alliance, helped fund lab experiments that were then used in risky “gain-of-function” virology research.
- Facebook over the past year aggressively censored various journalistic inquiries into COVID-19, including most prominently allegations that the SARS-Cov-2 virus may have arisen in the Chinese lab.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci wants the United States to go easy on China and stop being “accusatory” about the communist nation’s role in covering up the origins, spread, and data related to COVID-19.
- Despite the East Asian country’s track record of lying and fudging the numbers about the deadly virus, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director is still quick to give China the benefit of the doubt more than a year into the pandemic.
Press Secretary Psaki on the Fauci emails: “[Fauci] has been an undeniable asset in our country’s pandemic response, but it’s obviously not that advantageous for me to re-litigate the substance of emails from 17 months ago.”
— The Bias News (@thebias_news) June 3, 2021
- The publishing industry can be a fickle enterprise, as the time to roll out a new edition can entail many changes, especially when the topic of note is so deeply rooted in current events. It was only yesterday when the announcement was made that a book was set to be released featuring the figurehead of the pandemic, Dr. Anthony Fauci, entitled “Expect The Unexpected”– an unintentionally ironic description of the man infamous for contradicting himself repeatedly.
- The Economist/YouGov poll asked respondents, “Regardless of whether or not it was created or naturally mutated, do you believe it is true or false that a laboratory in China was the origin of the virus responsible for COVID-19?”
- Nine percent more answered in the affirmative in 2021 than in 2020, 58 percent to 49 percent, respectively:
Sen. Paul: “The emails paint a disturbing picture. A disturbing picture of Dr. Fauci from the very beginning worrying that he had been funding Gain-Of-Function Research.”
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) June 3, 2021
Pull up a chair and watch the show
Trump during the pandemic said we were attacked, if another country attacked the US using a biological weapon is this an act of war
If it is proven that China launched this attack against the US could China expect to go to war
Is this something that the CB/DS wants
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
- After seeing the emails, our Country is fortunate I didn’t do what Dr. Fauci wanted me to do. For instance, I closed our Borders to China very early despite his not wanting them closed. The Democrats and the Fake News Media even called me a “xenophobe.” In the end, we saw this was a life-saving decision, and likewise with closing our borders to Europe, specifically to certain heavily infected countries. I was later given credit, even by “Tony,” for saving hundreds of thousands of lives. Dr. Fauci also didn’t put an emphasis on speed of vaccine production because he thought it would take 3, 4, or maybe even 5 years to create. I got it done in less than 9 months with Operation Warp Speed. In retrospect, the vaccine is saving the world. Then, I placed the greatest bet in history. We ordered billions of dollars’ worth of vaccines before we knew it even worked. Had that not been done, our wonderful vaccines would not have been administered until October of this year. No one would’ve had the shot that has now saved the world and millions of lives!
- Also, Dr. Fauci was totally against masks when even I thought they would at least be helpful. He then changed his mind completely and became a radical masker!
- There are a lot of questions that must be answered by Dr. Fauci. The funding of Wuhan by the U.S. was foolishly started by the Obama Administration in 2014 but ended under the Trump Administration. When I heard about it, I said “no way.” What did Dr. Fauci know about “gain of function” research, and when did he know it?
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.
- Now everyone, even the so-called “enemy,” are beginning to say that President Trump was right about the China Virus coming from the Wuhan Lab. The correspondence between Dr. Fauci and China speaks too loudly for anyone to ignore. China should pay Ten Trillion Dollars to America, and the World, for the death and destruction they have caused!
This is where EO’s 13818 and 13848 come in to play. They cover asset forfeiture for crimes committed against humanity, and the election fraud. They can confiscate those assets because they committed those crimes.
- Democratic Rep. Cori Bush of Missouri spent more than $30,000 on private security in the first quarter of 2021 alone, while at the same time promoting the idea of defunding the police.
- A report from the Daily Caller revealed that Bush, who used her campaign cash to pay for private security, also dipped into taxpayer money to hire security.
- Bush spent $880 on security provided by RSAT Security Consulting LLC on Feb. 19, according to a House Disbursement report.
- Bush’s campaign committee also reported in its quarterly filing for January through March that she spent more than $30,000 on security services.
- The charges include $5,000 on Jan. 21, $7,743.75 on Feb. 17, $5,000 on Feb. 25, $5,812 on Feb. 26, and $7,456.25 on March 15 — to list a few.
- President Joe Biden has lashed out at in Texas for their efforts to increase election integrity in the state, calling the proposed legislation an “assault on democracy.” But the voting laws in his home state of Delaware, where he served as a Senator for 30 years, has much stricter voting laws.
- A comparison of Texas Senate Bill 7 and Delaware voting laws reveals that Delaware voting laws are not just stricter but much narrower.
- In Texas, , early voting is actually increased under the legislation:
- The legislation requires more counties to offer at least 12 hours of early voting each weekday of the last week of early voting, but sets a new window of 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. for voting.
- According to the Ballotpedia, there is no early voting in Delaware.
- In Texas, voters who are 65 or older are automatically eligible to vote by mail. The voting legislation would prohibit mailing unrequested voting registration materials using public funds, but people in both parties can do so but at their own expense.
- The Tribune reported:
SB 7 also makes it a state jail felony for local officials to proactively send mail-in ballot applications to voters who did not request them. This is another response to Harris County, where officials attempted to send applications to all 2.4 million registered voters last year. Other Texas counties sent applications to voters 65 and older without much scrutiny. Although those voters automatically qualify to vote by mail, mailing unrequested applications to them in the future would also be banned.
Counties would also be prohibited from using public funds “to facilitate” the unsolicited distribution of ballot applications by third parties, which would keep them from also providing applications to local groups helping to get out the vote. Political parties would still be free to send unsolicited applications on their own dime — a practice regularly employed by both Republicans and Democrats.
- In Delaware, you can register to vote by mail, but voting by mail was only put in place in the state for the 2020 election because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- MADISON, Wis.— capital city has become the fifth and last of Wisconsin’s so-called WI-5 cities to face a formal complaint alleging violations of election law in the November presidential contest in which Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump.
- More than 500 prominent Georgia conservatives are urging RINO Governor Brian Kemp to launch a forensic audit of the 2020 presidential election.
At the center of their letter is a request for an “independent forensic audit to take place through the convening of a Special Session.” The letter was sent to Kemp, who is also a Republican.
Source: thegatewaypundit.com Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- THIS IS A HUGE UPDATE ON THE ARIZONA FORENSIC AUDIT!
- Ken Bennett: The best way for me to estimate the total is to count that we’re now down 14 pallets that haven’t been touched. When the county delivered the ballots on April 22nd, there were 46 pallets. Two of those were just test ballots and some others spoiled ballots and things like that, so pallets with ballots on them or about 44 and we’re now down to 14 so I think we’re quickly coming up on about 2/3 completed.
- we’re doing about one and a half pallets a day, and there’s only 14 left, so if we’re doing one and a half a day counting could be done in the middle of June.
- This is a HUGE UPDATE! Only 14 pallets remain to be counted.