Trump and the patriots have been setting up a new transitional economy, Trump started with removing the globalist trade deals, then creating new trade deals. Trump removed taxes and regulations. The deals are set, the USMCA is ready to be signed, the China phase 1 deal is ready to be signed and now Trump and the patriots pivot to the EU. The [DS] is now struggling to maintain the narrative, the fake impeachment is falling apart very quickly, the House does not control the Senate and cannot dictate to the Senate the rules they want. The DOJ is now moving forward with the case against Flynn, this will fail, watch what happens next. Trump has now focused in on Iran and Kenya at the same time, marker has been set.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 01.07.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Just like Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau thinking he could outwit President Trump’s policies on NAFTA trade (he failed), Trudeau’s bestie, French President Emmanuel Macron, has stupidly exhibited similar shortsightedness. In the case of both leaders their weasel moves have put their nations’ into a precarious economic position.
- Trump has continually reminded Macron, and other EU leaders, about their continued lack of honoring their obligations: (1) not funding 2% GDP for NATO defense; (2) not taking back ISIS fighters; (3) becoming more energy dependent on Russia for natural gas [Nordstream 2]; (4) one-way tariffs; and (5) not having a trade perspective toward the U.S. based on reciprocity.
PARIS (Reuters) – French Economy Minister Bruno Le Maire warned the United States that any retaliation to France’s new digital services tax could “deeply and durably” damage relations.
Washington has threatened to impose duties of up to 100% on imports of champagne, handbags and other French products worth $2.4 billion (1.8 billion pounds) after a U.S. government investigation found the French tax would harm U.S. technology companies.
“If the Americans decide to go ahead and impose sanctions against the digital tax … in this case we would retaliate,” Le Maire
- With the USMCA completed, and with most of the key Asian trade deals finished – with China phase one almost signed off, the next logical move for President Trump to address the trade imbalance will be to turn attention toward Europe.
- The EU is still benefiting from the same trade deals constructed during the Marshal plan. President Trump will use tariffs to fundamentally change this relationship. The WTO already handed the U.S. legal authority against the EU for a $2.5 billion tariff as a result of the Boeing case. Combine that with Lighthizer’s calculated $2.4 billion against France and you can easily see how severe these economic weapons will be.
- With Britain leaving the EU; and with Germany, France and Italy already suffering from a lack of investment and shrinking sales of industrial products – the EU economy is a sitting duck for President Trump to target. There is no-way France can lead the charge for a tariff battle against the United States….
- However, unlike China, the EU is vulnerable to the economic hurricane President Trump can unleash.
- According to newly submitted court documents in Hunter Biden’s paternity case with Lunden Roberts, Hunter used his deceased brother’s identity to check into a rehab facility and make false statements to the police.
The court papers, which cite a Prescott, Ariz., police report, describe what allegedly happened on the morning of Oct. 28, 2016, when a Hertz rental car employee reportedly received a phone call around 10 a.m. and subsequently discovered “suspicious” items inside one of the rental cars.
“Stolen identities were used to check defendant Robert Hunter Biden into an Arizona facility and providing false statements to the Prescott Police Department,” the document states. “These stolen identities include his deceased brother Joseph R. Beau Biden III, and Joseph McGee.”
- Recall, in October of 2016, just days before Election Day a crack pipe was found in Hunter Biden’s Hertz rental car
- surprise, surprise, the County and City Attorney’s offices declined to prosecute Hunter Biden.
- Hertz rental car received a bizarre phone call from a person named “Joseph McGee” that was traced back to a “colon hydro-therapist” in the region.
- The transcript from Atkinson’s House testimony has never been released. Rep. Nunes states the reason HPSCI Chairman Schiff has kept the transcript hidden and classified is because the content is extremely damaging to the origin of the impeachment fraud. Additionally, the testimony from Atkinson conflicted with evidence which surfaced later:
Nunes said “[Atkinson] is under active investigation. I’m not gonna go any farther than that because you know obviously he has a chance to come in and prove his innocence, but my guess is Schiff, Atkinson they don’t want that transcript out because it’s very damaging”… (Link)
Flynn case update:
DOJ reverses prior recommendation and asks that Flynn be incarcerated for 0-6 months.
They previously asked for no jail time. pic.twitter.com/kbDoh86K0u
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) January 7, 2020
DOJ takes back its previous position that Flynn substantially assisted the Gov’t.
December 2018: Flynn provided substantial assistance.
January 2020: Flynn “has not substantially assisted the Government.” pic.twitter.com/ovmeeL05GG
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) January 7, 2020
Same evidence to FREE FLYNN currently being used to INDICT others [GJ]?
_mod  count.
Who listened in  count [FISA?]
FBI agent [P] – FLYNN interview……..
If FISA warrant was ILLEGAL……….
If FISA warrant predicated on ILLEGAL/UNCORROBORATED……..
If FISA ‘actors’ purposely withheld exculpatory evidence from the court………….
[Watch] what happens next.
I will oppose any War Powers resolution pushed by @SpeakerPelosi so as to allow this President to have the latitude he needs as Commander in Chief.
The last thing America needs is 535 Commanders in Chief. Americans elected one: @realdonaldtrump.
— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) January 6, 2020
Soleimani–#1 terrorist in the world, now a good guy & Iran, #1 State Sponsor of Terrorism, now has nuke capabilities–what just happened?
— General Flynn (@GenFlynn) July 15, 2015
The @UN banned Soleimani from traveling outside #Iran in 2015. In December, the UN Secretary-General @antonioguterres asked countries to “diligently implement restrictive measures” on Soleimani. So why was Soleimani in #Iraq? https://t.co/2wu1PQxIAx
— US-Botschaft Berlin (@usbotschaft) January 7, 2020
1.9. Listing of persons, entities and bodies (asset freeze and visa ban) 1.9.1. Asset freeze and visa ban measures applicable to: 184.108.40.206. listed Iranian banks and financial institutions, including the Central Bank of Iran; 220.127.116.11. listed persons, entities and bodies related to the oil, gas and petrochemical sectors; pg 39
- In July 2018 Trump tweeted about Obama granting citizenship to 2,500 Iranians during the nuclear deal negotiations, including to government officials.
- The MSM accused Trump of making a false claim.
- But Trump got the information from a top Iranian official as reported by FOX News.
- The Obama administration granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians, including family members of government officials, while negotiating the Iran nuclear deal, a senior cleric and member of parliament has claimed.
- Hojjat al-Islam Mojtaba Zolnour, who is chairman of Iran’s parliamentary nuclear committee and a member of its national security and foreign affairs committee,
- He claimed it was done as a favor to senior Iranian officials linked to President Hassan Rouhani, and he alleged the move sparked a competition among Iranian officials over whose children would benefit from the scheme.
- And he lost it, big time, when Secretary of State Mike Pompeo pointed out that the Obama-Biden team’s actions led to the pro-Iranian militias to gain power in Iraq and that their actions also helped to “underwrite” the militias.
- They basically sent $400 million on the day the deal was implemented plus an additional two payments totaling $1.3 billion later in what some interpreted at the time as basically a ransom payment for hostages.
- When asked about Republicans’ concern that the money sent would go to fund terrorism, the Obama official Tony Blinken basically said oh well, we can’t really say, but it looks like it’s going into the economy. No, it didn’t, as the people protesting in the streets of Iran could tell you.
- That wasn’t all. When the Obama administration lifted sanctions on Iran as part of the Iran deal, that meant that another $150 billion in sanctions relief would flow back into the regime’s pockets. Former Secretary of State John Kerry’s response at the time? Oh, well, nothing we can do about it. Kerry conceded that at least some of it would go to the IRGC (which would mean Soleimani).
- From CNN:
Secretary of State John Kerry acknowledged to CNBC Thursday that some of the money Iran received in sanctions relief would go to groups considered terrorists.
“I think that some of it will end up in the hands of the IRGC or other entities, some of which are labeled terrorists,”
- Iranian parliament allocated 200 million euros or $223 million dollars to the al-Quds forces to avenge Soleimani’s death.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin made an unannounced visit to Damascus, Syria In a clear signal to the West amid soaring tensions with Iran, Putin attended a high level military briefing at a headquarters in the Syrian capital.
- The ‘E3’ group of countries comprised of France, Britain and Germany called on Iran to refrain from any violent action and urged Iran to go back to respecting arrangements laid out in the JCPOA 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, according to Reuters.
- “We reaffirm our commitment to continuing the fight against Islamic State, which remains a priority. It is essential that we keep the coalition, in this regard. We call on the Iraqi authorities to continue to supply the necessary support to the coalition,” the E3 group said in a statement.
- “We are ready to continue talks with all parties in order to contribute to de-escalating tensions and re-establishing stability in the region,” added the E3 group.
- Key notes
- E3 group of countries call on need to de-escalate situation in Iraq and Iran.
- E3 group of countries call on Iran to refrain from any violent action and call on Iran to go back to respecting its arrangements as per the nuclear deal.
- E3 group of countries (France, Germany, UK) say they reiterate their commitment towards sovereignty and security of Iraq.
- E3 group of countries says it reaffirms its determination to fight Islamic State.
- E3 group of countries says it calls on Iraq to continue to support the international coalition in fight against Islamic State.
- E3 group of countries says it has grave concerns over negative role played by Iran in the region and in particular by the Quds force under Soleimani.
- E3 group of countries says it is ready to pursue dialogue with all parties in order to de-escalate tensions and re-establish security in the region.
- French president macron aims to have talks with Iranian President Rouhani in coming days – Macron’s office.
Why hasn’t the media interviewed a gold star family or some of our veterans maimed by the IED’s created under Soleimani’s command? Instead of attempting to glorify this terrorist, why not interview some of the victims of his attacks instead of amplifying the regime’s propaganda?
— Nick Short 🇺🇸 (@PoliticalShort) January 7, 2020
- cultural sites are typically protected against military action.
- According to Article 4, Section (1) and (2) of the 1954 Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict with Regulations for the Execution of the Convention 1954 (The Hague Convention):
- 1. The High Contracting Parties undertake to respect cultural property situated within their own territory as well as within the territory of other High Contracting Parties by refraining from any use of the property and its immediate surroundings or of the appliances in use for its protection for purposes which are likely to expose it to destruction or damage in the event of armed conflict; and by refraining from any act of hostility, directed against such property.
- 2. The obligations mentioned in paragraph 1 of the present Article may be waived only in cases where military necessity imperatively requires such a waiver.
- Based on these provisions, it appears that cultural sites (which are defined in the Hague Convention) are off-limits unless a cultural site has been turned into a military objective and attacking it is deemed to be militarily necessary and imperative. As such, attacking such sites for any other reason would likely fall outside of these allotted parameters.
- The language in the Department of Defense Law of War Manual is also instructive. Specifically, Section 5.18.5 states:
- “In general, acts of hostility may not be directed against cultural property, its immediate surroundings, or appliances in use for its protection. Acts of hostility may, however, be directed against cultural property, its immediate surroundings, or appliances in use for its protection, when military necessity imperatively requires such acts.”
- Moreover, Section 18.104.22.168 states:
- “22.214.171.124 Imperative Military Necessity Waiver. Acts of hostility may be directed against cultural property, its immediate surroundings, or appliances in use for its protection when military necessity imperatively requires such acts. The requirement that military necessity imperatively require such acts should not be confused with convenience or be used to cloak slackness or indifference to the preservation of cultural property. This waiver of obligations with respect to cultural property is analogous to the requirement that enemy property may only be seized if imperatively required by the necessities of war.”
- For example, if cultural property is being used by an opposing force for military purposes, then military necessity generally would require its seizure or destruction.
- Similarly, if an opposing force uses an area surrounding a cultural property to protect military objectives, then the attack of those military objectives may be imperatively required.
- Even where the waiver of protection may be warranted for reasons of military necessity, the risk of harm to the cultural property must be considered in a proportionality analysis, and feasible precautions should be taken to reduce the risk of harm to the cultural property.
- And, even where warranted as a matter of law, as a matter of policy, decision-makers may still seek to refrain from harming cultural property.
- These various provisions tend to support the widely recognized and general law that cultural property is protected from attack. While the protection is not “absolute,” a party choosing to attack a cultural site will need to show that military necessity imperatively requires such an attack and that all reasonable precautions were taken to reduce the harm to the property, when possible.
- Moreover, according to the UNESCO Military Manual relating to the Protection of Cultural Property, the general rule is that “parties to an armed conflict are prohibited from making cultural property the object of an attack unless the property constitutes at the time a military objective and there is no feasible alternative available for obtaining a similar military advantage.”
- Much of this language is derived from the Second Protocol to the Hague Convention of 1954 for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict 1999, which the United States has not signed and is not a party to.
- The U.S. military deployed additional forces to Kenya on Monday to bolster security at a key airfield after an attack by al Shabaab militants o
Iran next .
RT days after.
- The company said it would remove videos altered by artificial intelligence in ways meant to mislead viewers.
- Ms. Bickert said all videos posted would still be subject to Facebook’s system for fact-checking potentially deceptive content. And content that is found to be factually incorrect appear less prominently on the site’s news feed and is labeled false.
Try, try, try, as they might.
Fail, they will.
No free passes [MSM].
Truth is very hard to accept, people will accept lies, and propaganda without proof, Truth people need proof, Truth is hard to accept
>>2770515Do not force those not yet ready.The FAKE NEWS narrative (make-believe) has been ingrained for a long time.Do not isolate yourself within your own family. Dark to Light.TRUTH will SHINE.Impossible to DEFEND.Impossible to IGNORE.Stay Strong. You are NOT ALONE.Patriots ALL.Q