Watch The X22 Report On Video
The economic system is collapsing and one thing after another is hitting the Biden administration, its like it was planned. As people continue to see the GR & the GND play out they understand who is causing the problems. In the end when the crisis hits it will be game over for the [CB]. Trump and the patriots are showing the people what a nation in decline looks like. The people are waking up, but more needs to be done, this is why Trump and the patriots need the [DS] to bring us to the brink of war. War, economic crisis, open borders, chaos in the streets will wake the rest of the population up. The infiltration began with Obama and it will finish with Obama. No deals, no escape, Indictments are coming.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced that it would roll back Trump-era restrictions on the Clean Water Act’s rules that previously allowed states to block pipelines and other major federal projects, an agency press release said.
- Former President Trump scaled back Section 401 of the Clean Water Act in 2020, a rule that had allowed New York to block the creation of a 124-mile natural gas pipeline, and Washington to prevent the building of a shipping port for coal,
- Oil prices jumped to a new ten-month high, with U.S. crude rising above $90 a barrel for the first time this year.
- West Texas Intermediate crude rose by more than 1.9 percent on Thursday to reach a high of $90.29 a barrel, the highest level since November of last year.
- Brent crude, the international benchmark most closely related to gasoline prices in the U.S., rose by nearly two percent to $93.68.
- The rising price of oil comes at a particularly challenging time for American consumers. U.S. gasoline prices surged 20 percent last month, according to the producer price index data released Thursday. This accounted for 60 percent of the rise in the index for final demand goods, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said.
- On Thursday, gasoline prices were once again on the rise across the nation. The national average gas price rose to $3.853 a gallon, up from $3.484 a day earlier. This is more than 50 cents higher than a month ago.
- For the first time in the history of the 150,000-member United Auto Workers Union, members strike against the “Big 3” manufacturers that began at midnight last night after no deal was reached. The “Big 3” include Ford, General Motors, and Stellantis, the newly-formed merger of Fiat Chrysler and the PSA Group.
- UAW President Shawn Fain told an audience on Facebook Live last night that the strike would target three assembly plants initially: a GM plant in Missouri, a Stellantis plant in Ohio, and a Ford plant in Michigan. This is the first time in all three manufacturers have been targeted at the same time and could have major impacts in vehicle manufacturing in an industry that has already been tight after the restrictive COVID lockdowns in 2020.
- The UAW sought a 46% pay raise, a 32 hour work week, and a restoration of traditional pensions. GM’s last offer before the strike commenced was a 20% wage increase “over the life of the agreement” with a 10% increase in Year 1, cost-of-living protections, job security guarantees, a 25% increase to retirement healthcare contributions, an extra holiday (Juneteenth), 2 weeks of paid parental leave and up to 5 weeks of vacation.
How long could it last? Union has enough for an 11-week strike if all workers were to walk out. On the other side, Stellantis, Ford, and GM have enough vehicles in inventory to last 75, 62, and 51 days, respectively, according to Bloomberg.
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) September 15, 2023
- President Joe Biden has long worn his union support on his sleeve, but “Union Joe” — as he fashions himself — is stuck between his legacy supporters and Democrats’ more fashionable commitments. With a strike looming at midnight Thursday, Biden is running out of time to make peace, and has few, if any, good options at hand. No matter what, the fallout is likely to plague him through the election season.
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) cannot keep Secretary of the Treasury Janet Yellen’s promise to raise the high-income threshold, according to a Treasury Inspector General For Tax Administration (TIGTA) report.
- Yellen pledged in August 2022 that the IRS would focus its efforts away from auditing households that made below $400,000 a year, according to a Department of Treasury press release. An August 2023 TIGTA report showed that the IRS does not know exactly who makes above $400,000 because of how it categorizes levels of “high-income earners,” and that the agency has failed to clearly define what the high-income threshold should be.
- “[T]here is no way to identify the complete population of taxpayers that meet the criterion of $400,000 or more specified by the current Treasury Secretary,” the report reads. “An accurate activity code scheme is important because it would enable the IRS to track issues found during examinations of high earners.”
- “[E]xamination code scheme refinement is needed to better identify and track examination results of households earning more than $400,000,” the report continues.
- The IRS combines all earners who make between $200,000 and $999,999 in the same category, meaning the agency only knows that a person qualifies as “high-income,” but not how much that person specifically makes, according to the report. The TIGTA recommended that the IRS create a clearer definition of the high-income categories so that it could fulfill the Treasury Secretary’s promise.
JUST IN: 🇦🇺 Australia's biggest banks are cracking down on cash withdrawals, closing ATMs and banning cash.
Australians need #Bitcoin
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) September 15, 2023
- Joe Biden on Thursday delivered remarks on his failed economic agenda dubbed “Bidenomics” at Prince George’s Community College in Largo, Maryland.
- Biden’s speech was a total disaster. He lost a few battles with his teleprompter and began shouting out of nowhere.
- Then this happened….
- Joe Biden suggested blacks and Hispanics don’t have high school diplomas.
- Biden falsely claimed he created millions of new jobs since he was installed in January 2021.
- People going back to work after Democrats forcefully shut down businesses during Covid is not job creation.
- “We’ve seen record lows in unemployment, particularly, and I’ve focused on this my whole career, particularly for African-Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans—You know, the workers without high school diplomas! And the lowest unemployment rate for women now!” Biden said.
BIDEN: “We’ve seen record lows in unemployment, particularly, and I’ve focused on this my whole career, particularly for African-Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans—You know, workers without high school diplomas!” pic.twitter.com/j6bnzTYtKo
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) September 14, 2023
- The White House quietly added the word “and” after ‘African American, Hispanic and veteran workers’ to make his statement sound less racist.
- The White House transcript reads: “We’ve seen record lows in unemployment particularly — and I’ve focused on this my whole career — particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans, you know, and the workers without high school diplomas.”
- O’Keefe Media Group went undercover in Maui this week to check out the burn zone after wildfires destroyed Lahaina.
- In early August 2023 a wild fire ripped across Maui. Hundreds were lost in the fire or are still missing.
- Maui police and sheriffs told OMG journalists that Hawaii’s Democrat Governor Josh Green has prohibited photography on public land.
- Officers told O’Keefe he would be arrested if he took photographs of the burn zone.
- “OMG files lawsuit against Hawaii Gov to invalidate the criminalization of protected First Amendment activity and to also strip Maui County of any ability to criminally charge anyone who exercises their First Amendment rights,” O’Keefe said.
O’KEEFE UNDERCOVER IN LAHAINA PART 1: Maui police and sheriffs tell Journalists Governor has prohibited photography on public land.
Hawaii National Guard says Maui police and Sheriffs are “assholes” who are “puffing chests”
OMG files lawsuit against Hawaii Gov to invalidate the… pic.twitter.com/jyS1Yiulpy
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) September 15, 2023
- As the walls close in on the Biden Crime Family, Democrats are starting to resort to desperate tactics to save them. One prominent leftist operative going to the extreme and looking at hitting Republicans close to home.
- Tara Palmeri of Puck News reported last Friday that David Brock will be launching a personal investigation into family members of Republican lawmakers, looking for any instances where they may have benefited from that member’s position.
- “Gloves are off, Families are on,” Brock said to Palmeri.
- Brock is specifically looking at targeting the children of these Republican congressional members.
- We’ve been looking into how the children of those same members may have benefited from their parents’ position. We’re not shy about going after the members.
Spy_insert [EC] known?
Re-read drops re: Spy_insert.
What do these people have in common?
Hint: Geo location: Ukraine
When [GS] calls, D’s always answer.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Biden gets very confused as he attempts to leave the stage following his remarks pic.twitter.com/z8W31ogXma
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) September 14, 2023
- As House Speaker Kevin McCarthy officially announced the House’s intention to investigate President Joe Biden, former Speaker Nancy Pelosi must have regretted her decision to forgo a House impeachment vote in 2019 in the case of President Trump. So excited was she to commence an inquiry leading to a Trump impeachment, she forgot herself, it seems.
- Now, the Democrats are getting their just deserts. As Pelosi so flippantly dismissed McCarthy’s formal request for an impeachment inquiry vote back then, McCarthy is now doing the same to the former speaker and her Democratic counterparts. President Joe Biden’s fate is now at the mercy of a Republican majority.
- McCarthy is demonstrating the danger of using momentary power advantageously to both parties. Unfortunately, for the Democrats, it’s their turn to squirm. With the pressure he is receiving from his own party, he’s not backing down.
On October 15, 2019, three weeks after unilaterally declaring an impeachment inquiry, Speaker Pelosi, backed by Adam Schiff, insisted there was no requirement to hold an authorizing vote and she would not hold an authorizing vote. https://t.co/9VKvTycJDx
— Byron York (@ByronYork) September 14, 2023
- Although Democrats are now griping about the unfairness of opening the impeachment inquiry without a formal House vote, the fact of the matter is, Pelosi set a precedent in 2019 through her own actions. There is nothing unfair about McCarthy simply following suit. Frankly, the amount of evidence to do so is copious, despite Democrats’ attempts to minimize it.
Pelosi waited 5 weeks after unilaterally beginning inquiry. Purpose was, of course, political. Wanted to build support among her own vulnerable members and also wanted to pick up a few Republicans to call inquiry bipartisan. (Hoped to get Hurd, Katko, and Fitzpatrick. Got none.) https://t.co/qZFozMQcIk
— Byron York (@ByronYork) September 14, 2023
EVIDENCE🧵@RepNancyMace backs the impeachment inquiry of President Biden, citing over 170 suspicious activity reports submitted to the Treasury Department by six banks, which allege the Biden family's involvement in money laundering, tax fraud, and criminal activities.
Rep. Mace… pic.twitter.com/l6ofYVaYtY
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) September 15, 2023
- Rep. Mace asserts, “If you could see the suspicious activity reports that I have seen on the Biden family, you would support an impeachment inquiry.” She emphasizes, “The amount of money involved in these schemes is astounding. You would be shocked.”
- The inquiry’s objective is to grant Congressional investigators access to the Biden family’s bank and phone records. Emails obtained from Hunter’s laptop reveal payments made by Hunter and his business partner for President Biden’s phone bills, house repairs, and monthly expenses.
- Text messages from the laptop show Hunter claiming that he gives half his salary to President Biden. Furthermore, Hunter states that he and his business partner have paid President Biden’s bills through a shared Wells Fargo account for over a decade
- Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio said that President Joe Biden’s actions were consistent with those described in a form outlining bribery allegations against Biden.
- “There are four key facts that just capture this all,” Jordan saud “The first is Hunter is put on the board of Burisma. Second, he wasn’t qualified to be on the board of Burisma. Third, the people on Burisma say, ‘hey we need help with D.C. to get rid of the pressure this prosecutor is putting on us.’ Fourth, Joe Biden goes to Ukraine and gets the prosecutor fired and he uses our tax dollars, he leverages our tax money, the people of the fourth district of Ohio that I represent, leverages their money to get that done.”
Hunter Biden has been indicted on 3 felony firearm offenses, marking the first time a sitting president’s child has been indicted on federal charges.
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) September 15, 2023
Where’s Hunter’s mugshot?
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) September 15, 2023
Don’t be fooled.
Today's indictment of Hunter Biden for gun felonies is just more coverup by Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, who has protected the Bidens for years.
Weiss, handpicked by both Democrat home-state senators in Delaware, let the statute of limitations expire on…
— 🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸 (@mrddmia) September 14, 2023
- serious tax charges, buried evidence deemed credible by the Pittsburgh U.S. Attorney of the Bidens’ alleged foreign bribery schemes, and attempted to give Hunter a sweetheart deal with secret, broad immunity that protected President Biden. President Biden knows he cannot pardon Hunter right now. That would lead to politically and legally disastrous consequences before November 5, 2024.
- If pardoned, Hunter can no longer plead the Fifth Amendment–and refuse to testify before Congress. Hunter’s Fifth Amendment protections also disappear if Weiss gives Hunter a plea agreement with a prosecution waiver or some other immunity deal that shields him from criminal charges. Weiss’s charges today continue his deceptive pattern–for years–of protecting Hunter. More troubling, Weiss is protecting President Biden. Indeed, where are Hunter’s charges related to foreign corruption, acting as an unregistered foreign agent, tax evasion, wire fraud, and other criminal charges that could implicate President Biden? President Biden and Weiss will rescue Hunter after the 2024 election. Weiss will give Hunter another sweetheart deal. President Biden will pardon Hunter—and maybe even himself.
- Hunter will not spend a day in jail. Most troubling, there are credible allegations–with corroborating evidence–the President of the United States may be compromised by foreign bribes and other corruption. The Biden Justice Department will now point to Hunter’s indictment, pretend there’s an ongoing investigation and prosecution, and refuse to produce any records to–or answer any questions from–Congress, the press, or the public.
- The House may consider granting Hunter immunity now. The Biden Justice Department will never seriously prosecute Hunter anyway. The House should force Hunter to testify. Knowing whether the President is compromised is much more consequential than a no-jail-time felony conviction for a crackhead with a gun. If Hunter obstructs or lies, the Trump Justice Department will prosecute him after January 20, 2025.
⚠️ THIS NEWS CLIP NEEDS TO BE SHARED EVERYWHERE ⚠️
“The Migrant Crisis Now Forcing Deep Budget Cuts For New York City”
“Today, Mayor Adams Officially Ordered All City Agencies To Cut Their Spending By 5%”
“The Money Will Go To The 60,000+ Migrants Currently in The Cities Care”… pic.twitter.com/TtlNdzwfBB
— Matt Wallace (@MattWallace888) September 13, 2023
- “The Mayor Says Unless Something Changes, People Should Expect Another 10% in Cuts Next Year”
- THIS IS STARTING TO HAPPEN IN WOKE CITIES EVERYWHERE AS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE BUSSED IN! ENJOY A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE YOU WOKE HYPOCRITES
- You Voted For Open Border Politicians You Smiled As Other Cities and Towns Got Destroyed By Mass Illegal Immigration You Pretended To Be “Sanctuary Cities”
- To Try To Feel Good About Yourselves
- YOU FORCED OTHERS TO TAKE ON THE BURDON OF YOUR “CHARITY”
- No More Virtue Signaling…
- THIS IS REAL LIFE NOW!
- ENJOY THE BUDGET CUTS!
- MANY MORE COMING!
- Do you remember all the Democrats shrieking about kids in cages during the 2020 election? It was repeated by Biden, his supporters and people in media over and over again. A constant drum beat.
- Here’s the harsh truth. They don’t care. They didn’t care then and they don’t care now.
- It was nothing more than a line of attack against Trump. How do we know this? Simple. There are people being held in cages at the border right now under Biden and none of the Democrats are saying anything about it.
AOC actually called this ‘concentration camps’ under Trump. Now? Silence.
NEW: Images from Ajo, AZ show illegal immigrants being detained in an outdoor Border Patrol holding area yesterday as the Tucson, AZ sector is overwhelmed & CBP facilities there are overcapacity. The sector has seen approx 2,000 illegal crossings per day last 3 days in a row &… pic.twitter.com/rqp2MKOuF3
— Bill Melugin (@BillMelugin_) September 14, 2023
Right now in Ajo AZ Sector for the Border Patrol. Hundreds in custody on top of what was caught last night. Already getting reports of large numbers crossing and Border Patrol trying to respond. They are overwhelmed and this administration
is letting this happen with no support! pic.twitter.com/Kkqv3xq8h9
— John Fabbricatore (@JohnE_Fabb) September 13, 2023
- Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was shouted down by angry New Yorkers over the migrant crisis.
- More than 7 million illegal aliens have flooded over the US border since Joe Biden was installed in January 2021. Border towns in Arizona and Texas are being overwhelmed by illegal aliens.illegals flood into El Paso, Texas
- The illegals are taking over hotels, schools and homeless shelters.
- “Close the border! Close the border! Respect the constitution AOC! I am your constituent!” a man shouted.
- “And what we seek to do is to make sure that all the resources are necessary and that we are joining with the city and state,” AOC said before she was interrupted by an angry resident.
- “Illegal immigration is not right! Respect the constitution, close the border!” the man shouted.
AOC shouted down by outraged New Yorkers pic.twitter.com/1iPN8RCpaI
— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) September 15, 2023
After the 5th Circuit ruled that the Biden admin. violated free speech rights by coercing social media to censor true speech, the gov't had two choices:
A. Stop violating the 1st Amendment
B. Ask the Supr. Court to let them violate free speech
Which do you think they chose? pic.twitter.com/9LIHSm7Xv6
— Jay Bhattacharya (@DrJBhattacharya) September 14, 2023
MORE – DHS expects "Iran to remain the primary sponsor of terrorism" among state actors, in a just-released report.https://t.co/o4DoCZ4Ov1
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) September 14, 2023
(do you believe this poll is accurate?)
HALF OF AMERICANS INTERESTED IN GETTING UPDATED COVID SHOT -REUTERS/IPSOS POLL
About half of Americans are interested in getting an updated COVID-19 vaccine more than three years after the virus infected millions and upended daily life… pic.twitter.com/kgLkC1X0Ru
— FXHedge (@Fxhedgers) September 15, 2023
Democrats Killing Democrats
Our new unpublished vaccine polling shows Dem's are the most anxious about COVID, most willing to try any new 'vaccine,' and just love masks. They are alone in this.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) September 14, 2023
EXCLUSIVE: Republicans escalate COVID origins investigation and press HHS and Dr. Fauci’s chief of staff for more info – lawmakers THREATEN subpoenas following bombshell allegations the CIA covered up virus came from Wuhan lab
- Republicans are escalating their COVID origins investigation by demanding additional documents
- Republicans are escalating their COVID origins investigation, demanding that the Biden administration and other key players comply with their requests or else face being subpoenaed.
- The ramp up of their investigation comes the same week that a CIA whistleblower told Congress the agency bribed its own analysts to say COVID-19 did not originate in a Wuhan lab.
- They are demanding documents between HHS and EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology – which were given U.S. taxpayer-funded grants to study bat coronaviruses through risky gain-of-function research.
- They also want details on a series of conference calls and communications between top HHS officials and medical professionals, organizations and others regarding the origins of COVID.
- The lawmakers also sent similar letters to individuals they say have ‘in-depth knowledge’ of COVID origins, including Dr. Anthony Fauci‘s former chief of staff Greg Folkers, EcoHealth Alliance President Dr. Peter Daszak, and Gray Handley, who was the liaison between the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the Chinese
- The Department of Energy, which oversees biological research labs in the U.S., concluded with ‘low confidence’ in February of this year that the virus most likely came from a lab in Wuhan. The FBI concluded the same with moderate confidence.
- Five other intelligence bodies concluded that natural transmission – the theory the virus jumped from an animal to a human host – more likely.
- United States District Judge for the Southern District of California Hon. Roger T. Benitez has granted a preliminary injunction against the Escondido Union School District (EUSD) in a case involving a requirement that teachers mislead parents as to their own children’s “gender identity.”
- The entire decision can be viewed here.
- The background statement of this decision begins:
If a school student suffers a life-threatening concussion while playing soccer during a class on physical fitness, and the child expresses his feelings that he does not want his parents to find out, would it be lawful for the school to require its instructor to hide the event from the parents? Of course not. What if the child at school suffers a sexual assault, or expresses suicidal thoughts, or expresses aggressive and threatening thoughts or behavior? Would it be acceptable not to inform the parents? No. These would be serious medical conditions to which parents have a legal and federal constitutional right to be informed of and to direct decisions on medical treatment. A parent’s right to make decisions concerning the care, custody, control, and medical care of their children is one of the oldest of the fundamental liberty interests that Americans enjoy. However, if a school student expresses words or actions during class that may be the first visible sign that the child is dealing with gender incongruity or possibly gender dysphoria, conditions that may (or may not) progress into significant, adverse, life-long social-emotional health consequences, would it be lawful for the school to require teachers to hide the event from the parents?
- The conclusion notes:
Parental involvement in essential to the healthy maturation of schoolchildren.
BREAKING: The last three men to stand trial in connection with a plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer have been found not guilty on all counts.
Eric Molitor and twin brothers William Null and Michael Null were among 14 men charged in state and federal court over the… pic.twitter.com/WzOVgNUwKI
— ABC News (@ABC) September 15, 2023
- the alleged plan to kidnap the governor at her vacation home.
- The FBI just lost its case trying to frame and prosecute 3 men for the Gov. Whitmer kidnapping scheme — that the FBI created.
- Judge Arthur Engoron said in an order that the bench trial, set to begin on Oct. 2, is not expected to wrap up until Dec. 22.
The trial for New York Attorney General Letitia James’ $250 million civil fraud case against former President Donald Trump, his family members and his company will last almost three months, the judge presiding over the case said Friday.
President Trump tells Meet the Press that he’ll testify under oath that Jack Smith’s charge of deleting Mar-a-Lago security footage is false.
On whether he worries about going to jail, DJT says he doesn’t: “I’m wired differently.”
No question about that. You gotta be wired… pic.twitter.com/oyXi93yFmN
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) September 15, 2023
President Trump talks about the boomerang that is coming.
“They did it (impeachment) to me. And had they not done it to me… perhaps you wouldn’t have it being done to them. And this is gonna happen with indictments too… I think you’re gonna see that as time goes by. You’re… pic.twitter.com/AKfXZKdg6V
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) September 14, 2023
Indeed, it did.
The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America]
Leak C-intel/Mil assets
Cut funding to Mil
Command away from generals
Launch 'good guy' takedown (internal remove) – Valerie Jarrett (sniffer)
Snowden open source… pic.twitter.com/pV5oo6tfYb
— Lisa Mei (@TheNotoriousLMC) September 14, 2023
- There are the new revelations about the Administration intimidating banks to prevent them from doing business with a number of legitimate businesses. The until recently covert Operation Choke Point administered through the Departments of Justice and Treasury is already having an impact on the financial industry and other legitimate businesses the Administration is targeting. According to the Wall Street Journal, J.P. Morgan , has been forced to cut ties with thousands of customers in the last year. Sources indicate that out of fear of government scrutiny, the bank is ending relationships with customers even if there isn’t any sign that the customer has done anything wrong. Other major banks have stopped offering certain popular, legal products or services because of government pressure.
- Documents inadvertently leaked by the Department of the Treasury from a briefing on Operation Choke Point clearly show that the Administration is looking to significantly impact legal businesses because it believes the public needs to be protected from industries and customers deemed more likely to engage in criminal activity. According to the Administration, those industries interestingly include ammunition sales, gun sales, home-based charities, gambling, pharmaceutical sales, short-term loans, raffles, Amway and Mary Kay-style sales businesses, and credit repair services.