The entire economic system is now being shifted from the [CB] establishment control to main street. Trump and the patriot needed a way to do this while requesting aid for millions of Americans. The economy is about to take off, the first phase is almost complete. The [DS]/MSM event is now falling apart rapidly, Trump and the patriots knew their playbook, the exposed the MSM the [DS] players and now they are trapped by their own doing. Trump let everyone know that there is possible cure, he has now begun the process of removing fear and panic. Patriots are in full control.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 03.19.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Companies buying back stock instead of building the US, the market drop hurt those who were buying back stock.
- Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin has just issued a statement announcing that he sent Federal Reserve Board Chairman Jerome Powell a letter approving the establishment of the Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity Facility to provide liquidity to the financial system under section 13(3) of the Federal Reserve Act.This will provide liquidity to Money Market Mutual Funds.Under the plan, the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston would lend to eligible borrowers, taking as collateral certain types of assets purchased by the borrower.The Department of the Treasury will provide $10 billion of credit protection from the Exchange Stabilization Fund to Fed Bank of Boston for this program.Mnuchin said, “Money market funds are important investment tools for American families and businesses. The establishment of the MMLF will enhance the liquidity and smooth functioning of money markets, support the flow of credit to hard working Americans, and help stabilize the broader financial system.”
- Trump invoked sections of the Defense Product Act
- ♦ Companies are required to accept and prioritize contracts from the government and to prioritize “materials, services, and facilities to promote the national defense or to maximize domestic energy supplies.” While this provision has historically been used to ramp up military production, in the midst of the COVID19 pandemic the act will be used for medical supplies.
- ♦ The second provision in the act provides financial measures, such as loans, loan guarantees, purchases, and purchase commitments, to speed up the production of materials “needed to support national defense and homeland security procurement requirements.”
- ♦ The act also addresses voluntary agreements – or what the government says is “an association of private interests, approved by the Government to plan and coordinate actions in support of the national defense.” The proviso permits business competitors to work together to plan and coordinate measures to increase the supply of materials as directed by the U.S. government.
- Source: theconservativetreehouse.com
- The stock market is not the U.S. economy; the stock market is an investment instrument that determines valuations of economic activity company by company. The valuation is considerably arbitrary, based on the determinations of the arbiters (investors). This is empirically true.
- However, that said, how would the multinational underwriters, the multinational financial systems, reset all transactional tables (the bookkeeping systems underneath the valuation) …if the U.S. stock market was every forced to re-value economic nationalism over multinational globalism? Enter the great event
- […] there had to be a point where the value of the second economy (Wall Street) surpassed the value of the first economy (Main Street).
- Investments, and the bets therein, needed to expand outside of the USA. hence, global(ist) investing.
- However, a second more consequential aspect happened simultaneously. The politicians became more valuable to the Wall Street team than the Main Street team; and Wall Street had deeper pockets because their economy was now larger.
- As a consequence Wall Street started funding political candidates and asking for legislation that benefited their interests.
- When Main Street was purchasing the legislative influence the outcomes were beneficial to Main Street, and by direct attachment those outcomes also benefited the average American inside the real economy.
- When Wall Street began purchasing the legislative influence, the outcomes therein became beneficial to Wall Street. Those benefits are detached from improving the livelihoods of main street Americans because the benefits are “global” needs. Global financial interests, investment interests, are now the primary filter through which the DC legislative outcomes are considered.
- There is a natural disconnect. (more)
- Trump comes along and says lets make America Great again
- Trump lowers the corporate tax rate to offset the ASEAN benefit of Chinese subsidies. A tax policy that also makes corporate tax inversion less likely.
- Trump further narrows production costs by lowering U.S. energy costs. A policy to unleash all facets of energy development (ex. pipeline approvals and ANWR opening). Again, lower energy costs in the U.S. narrows the cost difference for manufacturing.
- Trump deregulates various industries, again closing the gap between the U.S. and ASEAN nations. Part of this deregulation allows for expanded (easier) raw material development.
- With the initial framework established, President Trump starts getting serious.
- President Trump puts a big wrench into the cost dynamic with tariffs on imported goods from China and Asia. Trump then eliminates the three-decade-old NAFTA loopholes that allowed manufacturers to work around origination rules.
- The USMCA has more strict origination rules that require parts to originate in North America. The tax/tariff for violating the origination rule(s) are not particularly high, but they are a disincentive. Again, that narrows the cost difference.
- All of these policies, lower corp taxes, deregulation, lower energy costs, access to abundant raw materials; closed NAFTA loopholes; and the looming threat of easy to apply tariffs; work together to narrow the cost difference between production in ASEAN nations and production in the U.S.
- Then when you factor-in shipping costs & new trade rules, well, the difference is minimal.
- ♦ The multinational systems ( are now open to a reset in the current global evaluation indexes, because the landscape has completely changed.
- A 72″ flat screen TV can be made in the U.S. for the same price as the TV in Vietnam.
- For example
- A U.S. electronic multinational has a stock market evaluation based, in part, on their TV assembly operations overseas. Assume that division of the parent company is 20% of the total company valuation. If that company wants to return the TV division to the U.S. the exit cost of the move is not worth 20% of their total valuation.
- The physical land (leased or owned), physical factory (leased or owned), and physical machinery are worth pennies on the original investment dollar.
- It is the operation, and the preceding financial result, that carried the Wall Street valuation. If the TV division is going to relocate into the U.S, Mexico or, less likely Canada, that division is going to have to invest in the move and only recapture a few dollars from the sale of land, factory or equipment they leave behind.
- How do they pay for the costs to return to North America?…
- …and, more importantly…
- How do the multinational underwriters who assigned the divisional valuation, and the investors who subsequently inflated the valuation, lower the divisional valuation to reset for an entirely new landscape and growth/profit opportunity?
- In essence what this “TV” example shows is a corporation detaching their valuation from globalism, and reattaching their valuation to economic nationalism, Main Street USA, again.
- That’s the opportunity behind the latest event
- Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard announced in a video released on social media that is officially suspending her campaign while simultaneously acknowledging that the Democratic party has chosen former VP Joe Biden as their candidate and endorsed him.
- The coronavirus is disrupting the nation’s already backlogged Freedom of Information Act process.
- The FBI announced on Tuesday that, “due to the emerging COVID-19 situation, the FBI is not accepting electronic Freedom of Information / Privacy Act requests,” nor are they “sending out electronic responses” through their online portal until further notice. FOIA requests can still be mailed in. The FBI’s FOIA page apologizes for the “inconvenience.”
- Judicial Watch announced that Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) and the U.S. House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence asked the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to dismiss the lawsuit against them for the controversial impeachment-related subpoenas for phone records, including those of Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s lawyer. Schiff and the Committee are being represented by the Office of General Counsel for the House of Representatives.
- The phone records led to the publication of the private phone records of Giuliani, Congressman Devon Nunes, journalist John Solomon, Trump attorney Jay Sekulow, attorney Victoria Toensing, and other American citizens.
- In their 14-page motion Schiff and the Committee claim “sovereign immunity;” “Speech or Debate Clause” privilege; immunity from FOIA and transparency law; that the records are secret; and that Judicial Watch and public do not need to see them.
- Judicial Watch filed its lawsuit under the public’s common-law right of public access to examine government records after it received no response to a December 6, 2019, records request
- t Tom Fitton said the following “Schiff’s new court filing to try to avoid disclosing his abusive subpoenas of confidential phone records suggests he and Congress can secretly subpoena and publish the phone records of any American with zero accountability under law to the people,” Speaker Pelosi and every House member should be asked if they agree that they are above the law and can spy on any American.”
- President Donald Trump confirmed reports that his administration will turn away illegal aliens and asylum seekers at the U.S.-Mexico border.
- “On asylum seekers and people who cross the southern border illegally, are you planning to invoke [42 U.S. Code § 265] which would allow you to prohibit entry of certain people across the board,” a reporter asked Trump on Wednesday.
- “The answer is yes,” he answered.
- When asked when this order will take place, Trump said it would be executed “very soon, probably today.”
- “Those who will be pardoned will not return to jail … almost half of those security-related prisoners will be pardoned as well,” judiciary spokesman Gholamhossein Esmaili told state TV on Wednesday.
- On Tuesday, Esmaili said Iran had temporarily freed about 85,000 people from jail, including political prisoners, in response to the coronavirus epidemic.
- “A large number of prisoners who have been temporarily freed do not need to return to jail after the leader’s pardon,” Esmaili said.
- “The unprecedented point is that the pardon also includes the security-related prisoners with less than five-year jail sentences,” Esmaili said.
WAVY’s Chopper 10 over the USNS Comfort. The Norfolk based “floating hospital” will be heading to New York City to give aid during the outbreak. It will be used for patients not diagnosed with the Coronoavirus the Navy emphasized. More info on http://Wavy.com @WAVY_News
- Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) and Congressman Mike Gallagher (R-Wisconsin) will tomorrow introduce the Protecting our Pharmaceutical Supply Chain from China Act, which would end U.S. dependence on China for pharmaceutical manufacturing. The bill’s key restrictions would go into effect in 2022 and have no impact on the current coronavirus pandemic. No FDA resources will be diverted to begin implementation. Specifically, the bill will:
- Track active pharmaceutical ingredients through an FDA registry.
- Prohibit pharmaceutical purchases from China or products with active pharmaceutical ingredients created in China*.
- Create transparency in the supply chain by instituting a country of origin label of all imported drugs.
- Provide economic incentives for manufacturing drugs and medical equipment in the United States.
- President Trump announced on Thursday the US will IMMEDIATELY make the drug Chloroquine available to treat US coronavirus patients!
- President Trump made the announcement at the daily Coronavirus press conference in the White House. The president added that chloroquine has shown, “very, very encouraging results” in treating the coronavirus!
- New York Governor Cuomo has agreed to start using the drug in his state immediately!
- * * * * * * * * * * * *
Last night on Tucker Carlson’s show on FOX News, Dr. Rigano, discussed the latest findings where the test patients had 100% cure.
Was the point proven?
This board has more power than you can imagine.
They are ALWAYS watching.
Watch the news re: new drugs coming out [flu/dirt/next?].
What a coincidence.
We are going to WIN, sooner rather than later!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 19, 2020