Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 06.22.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Mortgage rates increased for a 2nd consecutive week in the week ending 11th June, marking a 6th weekly gain in 12-weeks.
- The housing market outside New York City boomed in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, according to area real estate agents.
- The housing market in suburban areas outside New York City has experienced a boost as city residents flee from coronavirus, according to area realtors.
- EU is “rebalancing this relationship” with China. EU ambassador to the UK João Vale de Almeida tells Chatham House. It’s not about “isolating” or “ganging up” on China, but it’s about addressing issues. We have different systems of values on human rights and other areas”.
- A pretty remarkable statement to make and one which could only have come from a relatively obscure EU official, if it was based on solid support from the highest echelons of the EU in Brussels – who, in turn, would not go ahead with such a bellicose policy if they didn’t have the gilt-edged backing from France and Germany.
- So, in a matter of weeks, where the EU was caught red-handed redacting its own internal report which slammed China over its COVID-19 role – and media coverage – now, we seem to be in the midst of the EU waking up to its own economy imploding and a political calamity to follow which could be the end of the EU as we know it.
- The EU is starting to think about protectionism and is about to develop a new relation with China, which, we should assume means cutting less slack to Beijing on its goods, by jacking up tariffs.
Radical protestors, fueled by a week of apocalyptic media coverage, interfered with @realDonaldTrump supporters at the rally.
They even blocked access to the metal detectors, preventing people from entering.
Thanks to the 1,000s who made it anyway!https://t.co/eM2nohMEy6
— Brad Parscale (@parscale) June 20, 2020
Let’s say GOP sends a mass email telling Democrats the election date has been changed. Would this “prank” be election interference? Yes! So too the @AOC “prank” to fraudulently block ticket slots for a Trump rally would seem to be interference with legitimate election activity
— Dinesh D’Souza (@DineshDSouza) June 21, 2020
- This weekend President Trump said that Richard Grenell will take a “high-level” position in his administration.
- The Washington Examiner reported:
President Trump said former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell will take up a “high-level” position in his administration after a short “breather.”
Trump talked up Grenell, who temporarily filled the role of spy chief before former Texas Rep. John Ratcliffe was confirmed last month, during an interview with the Daily Caller on Friday.
“I don’t know, but he’ll come back in some form, at a high level. He was fantastic, the job he did,” Trump said. “He did a fantastic job. So, I believe that justice will be served. I hope that justice will be served, and I believe justice will be served.”
- Accounts by former U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton of discussions between leaders of the United States and the two Koreas in his upcoming book are inaccurate and distorted, South Korea said on Monday.
- “It does not reflect accurate facts and substantially distorts facts,” South Korea’s national security adviser, Chung Eui-yong,
- A statue of Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th president of the United States, will be removed from the front steps of the American Museum of Natural History in New York City, according to Mayor Bill de Blasio
- “As we strive to advance our institution’s, our City’s, and our country’s passionate quest for racial justice, we believe that removing the Statue will be a symbol of progress and of our commitment to build and sustain an inclusive and equitable Museum community and broader society,” said museum President Ellen Futter , the bronze statue which has stood at the institution’s Central Park West entrance since 1940.
- The statue features Roosevelt on horseback with a Native American man and an African man who are standing next to the horse. In 2017, it was coated in red liquid by protesters, who called for its removal as a symbol of “patriarchy, white supremacy and settler-colonialism.”
- The driver who advocated for the eradication of the Confederate flag at NASCAR races found a noose hanging inside his garage area at the Talladega Superspeedway, NASCAR reported Sunday night.
This is a HUGE update on the #BlackLivesMatter donation scandal. It turns out I was right, and Politifact lied— Black Lives Matter is NOT a recognized charity.
More information coming soon.
Stay tuned. @BLEXIT and @JudicialWatch are looking into the #BLM scam financing. https://t.co/TQKTsFAa7p
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) June 20, 2020
- The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) has removed a social media post that defended the right of Antifa to “freedom of expression” and “peaceful assembly” after considerable backlash following a report from Breitbart News.
- The now-deleted post, which also displayed the far-left movement’s flag, said: “UN Human Rights experts express profound concern over a recent statement by the US Attorney-General describing Antifa and other anti-fascist activists as domestic terrorists, saying it undermines the rights to freedom of expression and of peaceful assembly in the country.”
- one of the experts the UN cited was Fionnuala Ní Aoláin, a UN Special Rapporteur who also works as the Board Chair on the left-liberal billionaire George Soros’s Open Society Foundations Women Program.
- The defence of Antifa from the United Nations sparked a substantial backlash on social media, with many calling for the United States
- On June 8, Democratic members of Congress wearing kente cloths and face masks knelt in Emancipation Hall to memorialize Black lives lost to police brutality.
- Kente scarves worn by Democrats were historically worn by rich African slave owners and traders
Attorney General William P. Barr has released the following statement:
“I am pleased to announce that President Trump intends to nominate Jay Clayton, currently the Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, to serve as the next United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York. For the past three years, Jay has been an extraordinarily successful SEC Chairman, overseeing efforts to modernize regulation of the capital markets, protect Main Street investors, enhance American competitiveness, and address challenges ranging from cybersecurity issues to the COVID-19 pandemic. His management experience and expertise in financial regulation give him an ideal background to lead the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, and he will be a worthy successor to the many historic figures who have held that post. On behalf of the President, I thank Jay for accepting this nomination, and I look forward to working with him soon.
Finally, I thank Geoffrey Berman, who is stepping down after two-and-a-half years of service as United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York. With tenacity and savvy, Geoff has done an excellent job leading one of our nation’s most significant U.S. Attorney’s Offices, achieving many successes on consequential civil and criminal matters. I appreciate his service to the Department of Justice and our nation, and I wish him well in the future.”
Importance of SDNY control?
Weiner evidence collection
Epstein evidence collection
(focus on above [for now])
THE GUARD REFUSING TO STEP DOWN?
POTUS refusal to formally nominate?
APPOINTED TO POST BY SDNY JUDGES [unusual][removal of ‘acting’]?
The stakes are high.
They will fight.
Super bowl > puppy show
How does LDR (Rothschild’s) connect to the Bronfman’s?
Find the bridge.
How is Bronfman connected to NXIVM?
NXIVM > Who Pleaded Guilty?
WHEN DOES A BIRD SING?
What city was Epstein arrested in?
- A Bay Area man is in federal custody and awaiting extradition to Texas, where he is set to face federal charges that allege he set up sex trafficking websites on an international scale, raking in $21 million in proceeds within a two-year span.
- Wilhan Martono, 46, was arrested Wednesday in Fremont, and was being held Thursday in the Santa Rita Jail on a no-bail hold. In coming days, the U.S. Marshals are expected to move him to Dallas, Texas, where he is facing 28 federal counts.
- The charges include conspiracy, promotion and facilitation of prostitution, racketeering, and more than a dozen money laundering charges. The indictment against Martono alleges that his sites included not only adult prostitution “services,” but ads featuring “numerous child trafficking victims,” including one who was identified as a 13-year-old girl who was rescued in Texas last November.
- The website names included “CityXGuide,” and “BodyRubShop,” as well as an alteration on the infamous adult services website Backpage, which was shut down by the federal government in April 2018. The indictment alleges that Martono first purchased a CityXGuide domain in 2004, but in 2018 — after the fall of Backpage — he expressed a desire to kick things into overdrive.
Q said the anon was right. POTUS could fire Berman.
External Advisory Board (CIA) members during this time?
Was Bill Barr a member of the board?
What advantages might exist to incoming AG Barr re: member of external advisory board (CIA)?
What advantages might exist to Sec of State re: former Dir of CIA?
It must be right.
It must be according to the law.
It must be proven.
It’s what you don’t see.
Durham is not the only game in town.
- House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) announced that his panel will launch an investigation into the firing of U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Geoffrey Berman.
It will not happen again.
Remember, they also phone in to report ‘threats’ [deliberate].
Heightened security due to recent events.
What was the combined social media unique ‘view’ count [non_TV]?
Keep your eye on the ball.
Sunday Morning Futures With Maria Bartiromo 6/21/20 | Maria Bartiromo Fox News June 21, 2020
- Attorney General Bill Barr joined Maria Bartiromo this morning on Sunday Morning Futures.
- The two discussed the recent police killings and resulting violent Black Lives Matter protests.
- AG Barr weighed in on the rioting and looting across the country in recent weeks.
AG Bill Barr: It’s the job of the Department of Justice to mete out justice fairly and evenhandedly in that particular case and not be influenced by the mob… Protests and demonstrations are fine but when they become mob violence we need to restore public order. We can’t be ruled by mobs. A lot of these demonstrations have been hijacked by anarchistic groups and professional agitators who are in it just for the violence and the confrontation… I understand an event like Minneapolis and how it struck a chord… For the past few decades we’ve been reforming our institutions to make sure they reflect our values. And police have been engaged in that… Instances in the shooting of black unarmed males has been dropping. It was 38 five years ago, last year it was ten. Ten in the nation and six of those were involved in attacking the police officer. So while any death is too many. The fact is that in proportion it’s relatively small. I mean there were roughly 8,000 homicides of African Americans in our country every year. 8,000! Ten last year were shooting (by police) a black male.
- Truth matters.
- Via Sunday Morning Futures:
Focus @: 21:45
Can you see and understand their attempts to slow-stop accountability?
Who benefits the most?
COVID-2 [C]: Lockdown(s)
Lockdown(s) +C: POTUS economic gains wiped
Lockdown(s) +C: POTUS unemployment gains wiped
Lockdown(s) +C: POTUS rally hold [prevent gathering_dim energy]
Lockdown(s) +C: Close churche(s) _other person-to-person [keep in isolation _dim energy _fear no hope]
Lockdown(s) +C: Inc death toll _[D] mayor(s)/gov(s) push COVID positive seniors to hot zone(s) [senior (home) care facilities] _retain FEAR & lockdown (isolate _control) _combine pneumonia influenza death count w/ COVID [inc death toll]
Lockdown(s) +C: BIDEN hideaway prevent ‘self-embarrassment’
Lockdown(s) +C: [D] state mail-in-ballot doorstep flood
Lockdown(s) +C: Build public unrest _[future BLM (4)-year push]
Lockdown(s) +C: Release unrest [BLM (4)-year push] within closed [D] controlled cities & dedicated safe zone(s) [mayor-gov coordinated (guarantee) release of those arrested]
BLM (4)-year push: BIDEN negative news ELIM re: UKRAINE-CHINA family bribes and corruption
BLM (4)-year push: BIDEN negative news ELIM re: SEXUAL ASSAULT CLAIM re: Tara Reade [preserve #MeToo future [R] attack]
BLM (4)-year push: Insert ANTIFA [D][F] pocket-controlled [D] safe zone(s) _Country on fire (real) _MSDNC _peaceful protests (fake) _bait POTUS use of GI MIL [civ untrained] capture ‘money shot’ [shooting of ‘peaceful protestor’][breach of WH perimeter][takeover central location][attempt WH breach safety-security POTUS][current-former MIL public statement(s) _POTUS unconstitutional framework MIL takeover if exercised [loyalists prevent]]
BLM (4)-year push: C wave2 opportunity card [D] mayor(s)/gov(s) impose new restrictions if needed _retain narrative mail-in-vote(ing) needed safety security _limit economic / unemployment recovery (slow)
Added: Barr _today
Lockdown(s) +C: Halt use of grand jury[ies] due to ‘close proximity’ _COVID mandated restrictions throughout all cities
Lockdown(s) +C: Halt travel of called witnesses re: pending investigation [Durham (known)] _legal out deployed by witness “I do not feel comfortable and/or safe traveling due to COVID-19 health concerns.”
[Driver: Baseline: MSDNC coordinated narrative con]
Apply logic and common sense:
1. What are they trying to prevent?
2. Who benefits the most?
All assets deployed.
MSDNC: “peaceful” “summer of love”
Reality [seen on social media]: murder, violence, destruction, anarchy, lawlessness…
People are awake to the truth.
Seeing is believing.
The age of social media killed their ability to fully control.
You can’t censor the world.
You are the majority.
Have faith in Humanity.
Have faith in yourself.
Do not let the media control you [incite division and hatred for one another by use of propaganda and fear mongering [dogma – a point of view or tenet put forth as authoritative without adequate grounds]].
→ 40% of COVID deaths have come from nursing homes → 20,000 deaths were avoidable Numbers don’t lie. Cuomo does. He violated protocol & forced COVID patients into nursing homes—now he’s trying to cover up the horrific outcome. He must be held accountable.
TAKE A LISTEN
How is it possible select [D] governors thought it was ‘safe’ to push COVID-19 positive elderly patients back into nursing homes [hot zones]?
“Each year, 90 percent of deaths worldwide related to influenza-A virus (IAV) strike men and women aged 65 and older.”
If the flu [influenza] is more deadly among the elderly [known] HOW IS IT POSSIBLE SELECT [D] GOVERNORS THOUGHT IT WAS ‘SAFE’ TO PUSH COVID-19 POSITIVE ELDERLY PATIENTS BACK INTO NURSING HOMES [HOT ZONES]?
WHY WOULD THIS BE DIRECTED IF HOSPITALS [+US NAVY MEDICAL SHIPS [NYC-CA] +ERECTED CARE FACILITIES] HAD MORE THAN 70% CAPACITY?
Third Degree Murder Overview
Someone can be accused of third-degree murder if they unintentionally cause someone else’s death while committing a dangerous act. This is different from first-degree and second-degree murder charges, where intent is generally required.
Only three states have third-degree murder laws: Minnesota, Florida, and Pennsylvania. Each of these three states defines third-degree murder differently, as explained in the chart below.
Third-Degree Murder in Florida, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania
*Note that states have sentencing guidelines and some have mandatory minimum sentences that affect how long someone might be imprisoned for third-degree murder. For example, Minnesota’s sentencing guidelines suggest 12.5 years imprisonment for a first-offense third-degree murder. In Florida, third-degree murder carries a minimum sentence of 10 1/3 years.
What Is the Difference Between First-, Second-, and Third-Degree Murder?
Generally, states require premeditation for first-degree murder (think: the defendant developed a plan). Many states also consider causing a death while committing a felony to be first-degree murder. This is called felony murder. Other states consider felony murder to be second-degree murder.
Second-degree murder charges occur when the defendant intended to commit murder, but did not plan it in advance. Some states consider it to be second-degree murder if the defendant intended only to cause serious bodily harm but knew or should have known that death could result from the act.
Remember that not all states use the terms first-, second-, and third-degree murder in their criminal codes, and the exact definition of crimes varies by jurisdiction. As noted above, only three states have third-degree murder laws. Most states, though, have different levels of murder charges and impose lesser sentences for the lesser crime.
What Is the Difference Between Third-Degree Murder and Manslaughter?
Manslaughter charges, less serious than murder charges, arise when the defendant had no intention to kill, and didn’t plan it beforehand, but their actions were reckless or negligent to the point that they could have avoided the killing by acting appropriately.
Some states break manslaughter charges into voluntary and involuntary. Others break them down into different degrees, just like with murder.
The difference between third-degree murder and manslaughter often depends on the defendant’s state of mind at the time of the killing. In Minnesota, for example, someone can be convicted of manslaughter in the second degree if they knew they were unreasonably risking someone else’s life and took that chance. This is different from third-degree murder, where the person must act with a depraved mind and malice (wanton disregard for human life).
First-degree manslaughter — also called heat-of-passion manslaughter, or voluntary manslaughter — occurs when someone intentionally kills another person in the heat of the moment. Generally, they must have been strongly provoked in the moment and not have had time to cool off. Unlike third-degree murder, there is intent to kill, but it is assumed a reasonable person may have lost control of their emotions when similarly provoked.
Involuntary manslaughter, on the other hand, is the least serious of the charges (though still serious) because the killing was unintentional, and possibly accidental, but caused by the defendant’s reckless behavior, such as drunken driving or DUI.
Someone can be accused of third-degree murder if they unintentionally cause someone else’s death while committing a dangerous act.
Who benefits the most?
Why only [D] governors?
How do you reasonably explain what occurred?
Pennsylvania health official moved mother from nursing home as deaths skyrocketed
The health official responsible for overseeing nursing homes in Pennsylvania — where nearly 70 percent of the state’s coronavirus-related deaths have occurred — has reportedly moved her elderly mother out of a facility as deaths skyrocketed.
Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine said Tuesday that her 95-year-old mother requested to be moved out of a personal-care home, the ABC affiliate in Harrisburg reported.
“My mother requested, and my sister and I as her children complied, to move her to another location during the COVID-19 outbreak,” said Levine, according to ABC27.
“My mother is 95 years old. She is very intelligent and more than competent to make her own decisions,” Levine added.
After criticism from some state lawmakers for the move, Levine argued she’s working to ensure the health and safety of all state residents, according to the report.
In March, Levine ordered long-term care facilities in the state to continue to accept coronavirus patients who had been discharged from hospitals but unable to return to their homes, the Bucks County Courier Times reported.
Of the state’s 3,806 coronavirus deaths, 2,611 had occurred in nursing homes and long-term-care facilities, according to ABC27.
The Pennsylvania attorney general has reportedly opened a criminal investigation of several facilities in the wake of the rising death toll.
“While we salute and appreciate nursing-home staff on the front lines during this pandemic, we will not tolerate those who mistreat our seniors and break the law,” state Attorney General Josh Shapiro told NBC News.
“The health official responsible for overseeing nursing homes in Pennsylvania — where nearly 70 percent of the state’s coronavirus-related deaths have occurred — has reportedly moved her elderly mother out of a facility as deaths skyrocketed.”
- The White House is dropping temperature checks for anyone entering its grounds,
- It comes as restaurants in Washington, D.C., are allowed to reopen their dining rooms, and gyms return to business.
RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 22, 2020
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Manipulated polls meant to ‘legitimize’ rigged election results?
“The election was not rigged – all the polls demonstrated Biden’s clear lead across the Country.” – Example
What happens if China successfully duplicates [clones] select ballots [battleground states]?
What happens if coordination exists with select states to deliver ‘printing’ and ‘paper’ ballot recipe(s)? [secrets] to select [F] adversaries?
Nothing to lose?
- Former Obama Secretary of State John Kerry warned of revolution if President Trump is reelected and voters believe the election was not fair. Kerry made the remarks in a virtual Copenhagen Democracy Summit appearance with former NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen who was also the former prime minister of Denmark and Australian reporter Ryan Heath with Politico.
Advertisement – story continues below
- Kerry’s remarks were first reported by the Washington Examiner:
- “If people don’t have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that’s the stuff on which revolutions are built. If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.”
We are now in week 8:
— BLUEPRINT 🇺🇸 ⭐⭐⭐ (@BLUEPRINT_Q) June 22, 2020