The [CB] have been pushing their agenda to shutdown the economy, this has failed. Trump is now pushing to change the supply chains, he has now brought attention to it and countries have now realized that the globalist supply chains must be changed. Trump is now letting the event play out, he is ready to produce the cure but needs the people to see those who try to take away our rights. People are starting to realize who the tyrants really are. The tables are turned, Trump is ready to drop the hammer, he is calling those who spied on him, the documents are being declassified and the people are starting to realize that there were those who were trying to remove the President of the United States.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 04.20.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
BREAKING: Crude oil goes negative for the first time ever
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 20, 2020
Trump blasted the globalists for putting our supply chains in danger.
- “This pandemic has underscored the vital importance of reassuring our supply chains and bringing them back into the United States where they should have never left… Who are the people that thought of this? These are globalists. It doesn’t work,” Trump said. “It certainly doesn’t work during rough times, bad times or dangerous times.”
NYT spin cycle now on high
After the release of the redacted Mueller report, the Steele dossier will likely face new, possibly harsh scrutiny https://t.co/k2f0DnRIE1
— The New York Times (@nytimes) April 19, 2019
Techno fog repsonds
Pretty clear where this is going.
“We relied on the Dossier in good faith”
“We were fooled by Russian disinformation”
Don’t buy into it. https://t.co/KuU80M5Z6A
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) April 24, 2019
- Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s December report showed the FBI concealed significant information provided by confidential human source Stefan Halper — known as “Source 2.” Halper, 75, a Virginia resident and Cambridge professor, worked as an FBI informant in 2016 and had discussions with at least three Trump campaign members: Papadopoulos, Page, and Trump campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis.
- Horowitz concluded the FBI “omitted” Papadopoulos’s recorded statements to Halper in September 2016 “denying that anyone associated with the Trump campaign was collaborating with Russia or with outside groups like Wikileaks.”
- “This transcript is one of the most disturbing that has been publicly declassified thus far,” Papadopoulos tweeted on Friday. “It confirms that the U.K. government was in on the spying operation against me in London with Stefan Halper. For it to be declassified, clear the U.K. and other ‘allies’ will be exposed.”
- Papadopoulos said collusion was “illegal” and “espionage is treason.” He added: “There’s been no collusion and it’s going to remain that way.”
- He also repeatedly brought up then-candidate Trump’s summer 2016 comments about Russia, in which he said: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 [Clinton] emails that are missing.”
- Horowitz said the FBI reimbursed Halper for the costs of Papadopoulos’s trip to London and paid Papadopoulos $3,000 for the research project Halper dangled to lure him there.
- “My point is that the Russians can be very helpful to us at this time and we’ve got some great information coming out,” Halper said. “You know with stuff out of Wikileaks is really superb … I don’t know how they worked out the leaks from the Democratic National Committee.”
- Papadopoulos seemed to reference a conspiracy theory about murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich, although it is heavily redacted.
- Papadopoulos said, “no one knows” what Assange would release. He said his “theory” was this was about “destabilizing the electoral process” and “undercutting the next president of the United States, regardless of who it’s going to be.”
- These declassifications reveal more devastating details in the SpyGate saga. Here are seven new revelations.
- 1. The FBI Always Intended to Spy on the Trump Campaign
- The recent declassifications of the FISA applications now expose a further reality: The FBI didn’t just seek access to past electronic communications with campaign members, the FBI believed Page would continue to communicate with the Trump campaign and sought the FISA court order to intercept those conversations.
- Accordingly, the FBI maintained in its initial FISA application that it “believes that Page likely established close relationships with other members of [Trump’s] campaign and likely would have continued to have access to members of [Trump’s] campaign, which he could exploit to attempt to exert influence on foreign policy matters, regardless of whatever formal role he played in the campaign.”
- 2. FBI Failed to Brief Trump About Its Page Suspicions
- This newly declassified information highlights another huge impropriety in the FBI’s handling of Crossfire Hurricane: The FBI failed to provide the Trump campaign a defensive briefing about Page!
- 3. The FBI Spied on the Trump Administration
- The FBI also failed to provide the Trump administration a defensive briefing concerning its belief that Russia sought to use Page’s connections with administration officials to influence America’s foreign policy. Instead, as the newly declassified information reveals, following Trump’s inauguration, the FBI sought to, and apparently succeeded in, intercepting communications between Page and members of the Trump administration.
- In each renewal application, the FBI stated that “although the election has concluded, . . . the FBI believes the Russian Government will continue attempting to use U.S. based individuals, such as Page, to covertly influence U.S. foreign policy.” Then, after noting that “although Page no longer appears to be an advisor to the now President-elect” (and later “to the now President”), the FISA applications included several blacked-out sentences identified as FISA-acquired information.
- both the April 7, 2017 and the June 28, 2017, FISA renewal applications, after redacting “FISA-Acquired Information,” noted that “the FBI assesses that Page continues to have access to senior U.S. Government officials. Moreover, the FBI further assesses that Page is attempting to downplay his contacts with the Russian Government and to dispel the controversy surrounding him, so as to make him more viable as a foreign policy expert who will be in a position, due to his continued contacts with senior U.S. Government officials, to influence U.S. foreign policy towards Russia.”
- These assertions raise significant questions and concerns. Who were these “senior U.S. Government officials”? Did the FBI intercept Page’s communications with Trump administration officials? And why would the FBI not provide President Trump a defensive briefing about Page and his supposed role as a Russian agent?
- 4. Rep. Adam Schiff Is a Rotten, No-Good, Two-Faced Liar
- The latest declassifications also expose—yet again—that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) lied about everything in his “response memo” to Rep. Devin Nunes’s (R-Calif.) memo on FISA abuse. The lawyer who tweets anonymously as Undercover Huber detailed the evidence
- Schiff knew this. He also knew that with dueling memorandums, the press would 100 percent back the Democrat, and put Republican Nunes’s memorandum on FISA abuse down to politics.
- Schiff was right. He just didn’t expect Trump to survive long enough for proof of his duplicity to come out. But luckily for Schiff, the press backs lying Democrats at the same rate.
- 5. FBI Relied Solely on Fake News to Support Portions of the FISA Applications
- The additional FISA application declassifications reveal another disconcerting fact: The FBI relied completely on media reports that ended up being inaccurate to “assesses that, following Page’s meetings in Russia, Page helped influence [the Republican Party] and Trump’s campaign to alter their platforms to be more sympathetic to Russia.”
- 6. The Special Counsel Pushed Pathetic Intel Too
TAKE A LISTEN to What Trump said about the FBI and these people who spied on him
Hussein gave the order to start the spy campaign.
It was logged officially 2x.
1x – Domestic.
1x – Foreign.
FISC judge WH meeting?
WH visitor logs are important.
Hussein library CLAS doc move?
Attempt to shelter/protect?
Who has AUTH to obtain?
The More You Know.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says that posts and pages attempting to organize protests against stay-at-home orders will be banned as “misinformation.”
- The Facebook CEO confirmed that the posts would be banned
- This comes after President Trump gave his support to protesters in several states who are demonstrating against their governors’ stay-at-home orders, including a 3,000-strong protest in Lansing, Michigan. Michigan protesters have used Facebook to organize.
- On Twitter, the President called on protesters to “liberate” the states of Michigan, Minnesota, and Virginia, also calling on Virginian citizens to “save your great 2nd amendment. It is under siege!”
- “These are people expressing their views,” said the president. “They seem to be very responsible people to me, but they’ve been treated a little bit rough.”
- Protests and demonstrations, like other forms of lawful speech, are constitutionally protected. The First Amendment of the United States, in addition to protecting freedom of expression and religion, also specifically protects “the right of the people peaceably to assemble.”
- A Montana county is mandating citizens to wear a pink wrist band to go shopping at grocery stores.
The band represents the person has quarantined for 14 days.
- You know who else had armbands?
- In what might be one of the most over-the-top and draconian responses to coronavirus yet seen in Montana, Valley County is mandating that people wear government-issued pink arm bands in under to purchase products inside of stores. The measure, enforced by the Valley County Health Department, insists that store-owners keep customers out unless they have the pink arm-bands, which denote the customer has been in the area more than 14 days and submitted to quarantine protocol.According to the flier produced by the Valley County Health Department, out-of-towners who lack the government-issued armbands will be prohibited from stores and residents are notified to call law enforcement if they do not comply.The health department even issued a script to warn customers to flee, saying, “You are violating our Governor’s and Valley County’s Health Officer’s orders. I am happy to shop for you with curbside delivery. I will get the items for you and bring them to your car. If you don’t cooperate, you will force me to call law enforcement.”
With federal guidelines in place to protect—not control—the American people, it’s time to work together toward re-opening America. pic.twitter.com/lRoVpt5mTw
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) April 20, 2020
There is a battle going on and it is over the constitution, Trump wants the world see, the world is watching, look who doesn’t support the constitution, watch what they do, watch their actions. When all of this is over, people are going to look back, people will remember what they did
- President Donald Trump raised the prospect that China deliberately caused the Covid-19 outbreak that’s killed over 39,000 Americans and said there should be consequences if the country is found to be “knowingly responsible.”
- “Let’s see what happens with their investigation. But we’re doing investigations also,” Trump said at a White House news conference on Saturday. “If it was a mistake, a mistake is a mistake. But if they were knowingly responsible, yeah, then there should be consequences.”
- A Facebook fact checker who has ‘debunked’ articles suggesting that COVID-19 may have leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) has a giant conflict of interest; she worked at the institute –
- Danielle Anderson, who works at Duke University’s NUS Medical School lab in Singapore, also contributes to Science Feedback – which Facebook has been using to slap “False Information” labels on articles claiming that COVID-19 may have originated at the Wuhan institute – where Anderson worked with bat coronavirus.
- A quick search of Anderson’s publications reveals no fewer than nine collaborations with Dr. Peng Zhou – a Wuhan scientist experimenting on bat coronavirus (the mention of whom may result in a Twitter ban).
- Any suggestion to the contrary is now deemed ‘False Information’ by Facebook,
The NY Time put out an opinion piece, that Trump briefings need to be stopped, they want the MSM to stop airing them,
Stop Airing Trump’s Briefings! https://t.co/Itas1Mt7I4
— Katie Couric (@katiecouric) April 20, 2020
- Much of the press coverage and subsequent commentary focused on one sentence at that April 2 briefing: “The notion of the federal stockpile was it’s supposed to be our stockpile. It’s not supposed to states’ stockpiles that they then use.”
- Cue the outrage. As CNBC put it, correctly, in a headline, “Jared Kushner slammed for saying the federal medical supply stockpile isn’t meant for states.”
- The blue-checkmarks on Twitter descended in force. Representative Ted Lieu tweeted, “Dear Jared Kushner of the @realDonaldTrump: We are the UNITED STATES of America. The federal stockpile is reserved for all Americans living in our states not just federal employees. Get it?”
- Former director of the United States Office of Government Ethics Walter Shaub thundered, “Who the hell does the nepotist think ‘our’ refers to? It is for the American people.”
- Partisan outlets piled on. “Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and White House adviser,” Salonwrote, “claimed that the federal stockpile of medical supplies is not for individual states to ‘use,’ even though that is exactly the reason why the stockpile exists.”
- And so did mainstream outlets. ABC News rapped Kushner for his “inaccurate description” of the stockpile, which “actually is intended for states’ use.”
- In a piece for The New Yorker, Susan Glasser went even further. She wrote that the press briefing “will surely go down as one of the Administration’s most callous performances.” It was symptomatic, she argued, of a federal response that was a “failure by design — not a problem to be fixed but a policy choice by President Trump that either would not or could not be undone.”
- All of this was completely ridiculous and wrong. With even a little context, it was obvious what Kushner was saying: States shouldn’t be drawing on the federal stockpile just to hold ventilators in their own reserves while hard-pressed cities were running low.
- This was obvious from the very next sentence from Kushner: “So we’re encouraging the states to make sure that they’re assessing the needs, they’re getting the data from their local — local situations and then trying to fill it with the supplies that we’ve given them.”
- The proximate reason for Kushner’s comment about the state stockpiles was a dispute between the Trump administration and New York governor Andrew Cuomo. New York City was running out of ventilators. The administration had sent 4,400 but learned that 2,000 of them were being held by the state and hadn’t made their way to the city.
- Officials realized, as one White House adviser puts it, that there was “too much guesstimating” going on. New York, for instance, said it needed 40,000 ventilators. Then, the administration interrogated the request. What was that based on? It’s coming from public-health officials. Okay, how are they getting that number? Models. Plus, we don’t want to be short.
Last month all you heard from the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats was, “Ventilators, Ventilators, Ventilators.” They screamed it loud & clear, & thought they had us cold, even though it was the State’s task. But everyone got their V’s, with many to spare. Now they scream….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 20, 2020
… “Testing, Testing, Testing,” again playing a very dangerous political game. States, not the Federal Government, should be doing the Testing – But we will work with the Governors and get it done. This is easy compared to the fast production of thousands of complex Ventilators!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 20, 2020
US President Donald Trump has once again reiterated US readiness to provide Iran with aid amid the coronavirus pandemic.
“If they needed help, if they needed aid, if they needed ventilators … we would certainly be willing to help, what they should do is be smart and make a deal”, Trump said at the Sunday White House coronavirus task force briefing.
- President Trump vowed over the weekend to end US funding to the tune of $3.7 million that had been approved to the Wuhan Institute of Virology by the Obama administration.
- With questions swirling over the lab being the possible source of the coronavirus outbreak, Trump addressed the issue when asked at the press briefing.
- “The Obama administration gave them a grant of $3.7 million. I’ve been hearing about that. We’ve instructed that if any grants are going to that area, we are looking at it literally about an hour ago and also early in the morning,” Trump said.
- “We will end the grant very quickly. It was granted quite a while ago. They were granted a substantial amount of money. We are going to look at it and take a look. But I understand it was a number of years ago.” Trump further noted.
- The President asked the reporter who brought up the issue when the grant when given. When she replied 2015, Trump said “2015. Who was president then? I wonder.”
During this global pandemic Trump and his administration has done the following
- Called attention to the supply chains
- Taken total control of the economy, with the NE, DPA and have all the states sign onto the emergency declaration
- Called attention to where all the drugs are produced and moved the production by to the US
- Called out big pharma, mentioned Hydroxy Chloroquine, that this could be a cure for more than just the coronavirus
- Cut off Dependance on China
- Removed the power structure of the DS with Enhance Narcartics mission
- Moved the Fed into the Treasurey and has taken control
- Brought attention to those corrupt politicians that are looks at their interests before the people by not passing stimulus without putting something in their for themselves.
- Used the fiat system to protect the people while the [CB]/DS was trying to destroy the economy
- Used the fiat system to protect the people while he transitioned the economy
- Redirected the people from Russia, Russia, Russia, to China
- Brought attention that this pandemic might have started from the Wuhan laboratory
- Cut off funding to the WHO
- Exposed those who would want to take our rights away, those who believe their laws are above constitution
- Firearm sales are an essential business and is the right of the people to purchase one no matter what
- Brought back that the states are responsible for their state, it starts with local government
- Expose the fake MSM, calls them out constantly
- Declassified Crossfire Hurricane, bringing attention to the coverup,
- Durham ready with indictments to start the ball rolling
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸 (@Scavino45) April 20, 2020