The employment numbers are moving up, the economy is improving, ADP reports 428,000 jobs were created, next we will get the BLS numbers. The people are now leaving cities and mortgages are up 28%. Factory orders are up and the V is taking shape. Trump is making a move to stop people from being evicted. The [CB] banks always knew that their fiat system would fail, they have been preparing for a longtime. The [DS]/MSM are now becoming desperate, they have lost the narrative for both events, they are now getting ready for another event to distract. Crimes against humanity has brought into the picture, more declassification of documents exposes the entire Russian collusion hoax. Flynn’s 302 is on deck, follow the logs, we need to go back to the beginning for the end.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 09.02.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Private-sector companies added or regained 428,000 jobs in August,
- The increase in hiring last month topped a revised 212,000 increase in July, . Initially ADP had reported that just 167,000 new jobs were created in that month.
- Americans are rushing to buy homes outside of cities inflicted by unrest, lockdowns. and rising violence, pushing purchase mortgage applications into the 15th week of annual gains.
- Applications for mortgages to purchase homes were up last week 28 percent compared with a year ago, although they fell tw0-tenths of a percentage point from a week earlier, the Mortgage Bankers Association reported .
- applications are 35 percent higher than a year ago.
- After a solid 6.2% surge in June, US factory orders were expected to improve on that bounce with a 6.2% rise in July but the data was even better with a 6.4% rise
- However, on a YoY basis, Factory orders remain down 6.2%…
The Dow Jones Industrial just closed above 29,000! You are so lucky to have me as your President😉With Joe Hiden’ it would crash😧
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 2, 2020
- Trump administration is seeking to prevent the eviction of any U.S. citizen making less than $99k per year
- While the President of the United States does not have the authority under normal circumstances to put a wholesale ban on evicting tenants from their residences, the administration reportedly hopes to use the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s quarantine guidelines to effectively prevent evictions. If what Trump is trying to do works, individuals making less than $99k and couples making less than $198k would be protected from evictions, so long as they are likely to become homeless if evicted,
- Pentti Pikkarainen—former Head of Banking Operations at the central bank of Finland—on the future of the international monetary system.
- According to my analysis the world is heading towards a new monetary system that incorporates gold, although I do not know how that system will be structured.
- central banks hold gold in their reserves. There is no need to give advice to good central bankers. They know what to do. Other central bankers will follow.
- He might try to get out of it.
- The Trump campaign is seeking “written confirmation” of Democrat Joe Biden’s intention to appear in the three planned presidential debates,
- A Trump campaign letter from a Rudy Giuliani
- Giuliani states that in wake of such anti-democratic sentiment expressed on the part of a leading Democratic government official, it’s imperative for the Biden campaign to recommit to its obligations. Biden previously said he’d appear in three standard presidential debates(turning down an offer for additional debates from the President).
Whoa – the Joseph Mifsud 302 is out.
Mifsud said he had no advance knowledge Russia had DNC emails and did not make any offer to Papadopoulos
And there is a post-interview email from Mifsud to FBI yet to be released 🤔
A very short interview for a purported “Russian agent” pic.twitter.com/VfdQpiLXxI
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) September 2, 2020
Mueller’s Report played-up Mifsud’s “connections to Russia.”
At the interview, the FBI didn’t bother to ask many questions about those “connections.”
No follow-up questions about emails.
Now we can see why there were zero references to the Mifsud 302 in Mueller’s Report. pic.twitter.com/7oWfvLXK4f
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) September 2, 2020
Mueller allegation: @GeorgePapa19 “lies” about if he was w/ Trump campaign during Mifsud meeting impeded their ability to question Mifsud.
The problem: Mifsud himself told the FBI that George was w/ Trump campaign when they met. pic.twitter.com/jcwh5NXBcQ
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) September 2, 2020
One last thing – the Special Counsel’s dishonesty to the court.
Representation: @GeorgePapa19 prevented FBI from getting to the bottom of the Mifsud story.
Reality: the FBI asked few questions of Mifsud, was getting emails from Mifsud, and chose to not follow-up with Mifsud. pic.twitter.com/cgPeiH6v0y
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) September 2, 2020
Per @FOOL_NELSON here is the Mifsud email to FBI.
(Solomon release in 2019)https://t.co/gOBA0OqIqR
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) September 2, 2020
So what did we find out, the feds did not view him as a Russian spy, even though we were told this by the MSM
During the Russian Collusion hysteria the FBI blamed GP of misleading them about Mifsud, which allowed him to go missing, this was a lie. We now know that someone else was at the lunch with GP, Mifsud and Polenskaya in London, who is this person we don’t know the name is redacted.
- Back in October investigative journalist John Solomon announced that the former Ambassador Yovanovich was monitoring the reporters digging into Ukrainian lawlessness.
- Judicial Watch announced that it received 372 pages of records from the U.S. Department of State that confirm prior Judicial Watch reporting that the Ukraine Embassy under then-Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch monitored, in potential violation of law, Donald Trump, Jr. Rudy Giuliani, and major journalists on Twitter on their commentary on Ukraine, “Biden-Burisma 2020”, and George Soros.
- The documents list the targeted persons as Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Rudy Giuliani, Dan Bongino, Sebastian Gorka, John Solomon, Jack Posobiec, Ryan Saavedra, Sara A Carter, Donald Trump Jr., Michael McFaul, Lou Dobbs and Pamela Gellar. The search terms that were flagged to be monitored by State Department officials on social media included Yovanovitch, Ukraine Ambassador, Ukrainian Ambassador, Ukraine Soros, Clinton campaign, and Biden-Burisma.
- The emails show that Yovanovitch was aware of the social media monitoring program.
- Additionally, a State Department contractor warned his colleagues that their monitoring of private citizens was potentially in violation of the Privacy Act of 1974.
- Now we know why Trump fired her, he always knows.
Yesterday we talked about the [DS]/Ds/MSM plan, how they are going to use mail-in voting to flip the vote, or delay the vote counting, Trump responded to Raheem Kassams tweet, here is Raheems tweet
WARNING: Democrat Data Firm Admits ‘Incredible’ Trump Landslide Will Be Flipped By Mail-In Votes Emerging A Week After Election Day https://t.co/NHcLq70oxP
— Raheem Kassam (@RaheemKassam) September 1, 2020
Rigged Election? https://t.co/LK0gp40luC
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 2, 2020
Now Social Media are preparing for the elections, what I mean by this is that they are censoring and canceling accounts, we also know that Barr and about 50 AG across the country are looking into their practices, plus Barr is rewriting section 230, Facebook recently put out a new terms of service, and most likely other platforms will follow. it reads.
Why did they put this out, because FCC/DOJ is closing in on Section 230 accountability, it seems they are preparing to be a publisher, they know that they haven’t been following section 230,they have just destroyed their business.
- Last week, Democrats denounced the DoJ Civil Rights Division’s decision to demand more data from New York, Michigan, New Jersey and Pennsylvania on policies enacted by each (Democratic) governor that required hospitals and long-term care homes to accept COVID-19 positive patients.
- it appears the governor’s office is stonewalling the DoJ by refusing to turn over some of the information being requested
- When pressed for a reason on why the state couldn’t turn over these nursing home death records, it said it needed more time to “find the records”. How much more time? Well, at least until Nov. 5 – two days after the Nov. 3 presidential election.
She was there on Monday Aug 31st…
“Salons in San Francisco had been closed since March and were only notified they could reopen on Sept. 1 for outdoor hairstyling services only.”https://t.co/gksEs3akXm
— M3thods (@M2Madness) September 1, 2020
Trump responded to the video
Crazy Nancy Pelosi is being decimated for having a beauty parlor opened, when all others are closed, and for not wearing a Mask – despite constantly lecturing everyone else. We will almost certainly take back the House, and send Nancy packing!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 2, 2020
So lets get this straight millions of Ca cannot go to work, people have lost jobs, the state is on fire, small businesses are struggling because they are forced to stay closed, but Pelosi is allowed to open a shutdown Hair Salon to get her hair done. One Rule for the surfs and one rule of the elites.
Nancy Pelosi just let us all know that we don’t need mail-in voting, its safe to vote in person, and we don’t need masks, thank you for finally telling the truth
- New data suggest that social distancing and reopening haven’t determined the spread.
- Six months into the Covid-19 pandemic, the U.S. has now carried out two large-scale experiments in public health—first, in March and April, the lockdown of the economy to arrest the spread of the virus, and second, since mid-April, the reopening of the economy. The results are in. Counterintuitive though it may be, statistical analysis shows that locking down the economy didn’t contain the disease’s spread and reopening it didn’t unleash a second wave of infections. Source: wsj.com
- nations around the the world is participating in initial talks on the joint COVAX project involving the WHO, the European Union, Germany, Japan and several major nongovernmental organizations.
- The United States will not join a global effort led by the World Health Organization (WHO) to develop, manufacture and distribute a vaccine against the coronavirus, the White House said
The CDC has reported that only 6% had actually died from the China Virus, HCQ is shown to cure people, why would we need to vaccinate hundreds of millions if less than 9500 died, why would we need a vaccine if we have a therapeutic that works. The other question we need to ask is what is the real agenda of COVAX, I think we all know,
Activists demanding a “national conversation” on alleged “systemic racism” in policing don’t want to talk about this horrifying statistic:
A police officer is 18½ times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a police officer.
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 4, 2020
JB and the DS players know they lost he narrative, the genie is out of the bottle and they can’t put it back in no matter how much they spend and spin
Biden to Air Law-and-Order Ad Condemning Rioters and Looters
The ad, part of a $45 million one-week tv and digital purchase that is by far the campaign’s largest to date, comes as he pushes back against Trump’s attacks@ShaneGoldmacher @maggieNYT scoophttps://t.co/QEBx82njKL
— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) September 2, 2020
Don Jr, lets us know that JB never supported Trumps plan to use the NG
Joe Biden refused to support @realDonaldTrump‘s plan to use the National Guard to end the riots.
He was too weak to even ask his supporters to stay home & get off the streets.
Biden took a knee for 3 months while his radical left supporters burned American cities to the ground! pic.twitter.com/OvbIbFY2ur
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) September 2, 2020
When asked about visiting Kenosha Biden said he wasn’t going to and that Trumps visit will fail., Biden has no choice but to visit Kenosha after Trump and now he said he is going to visit.
— Reagan Battalion (@ReaganBattalion) September 1, 2020
Joe Biden predicted that Trumps visit was going to be failure, he was projecting his own failure when he visits, they are going make the 3 people stand in circles
9/1/2020 | Kenosha, Wisconsin🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/HJWHhSW7JD
— Dan Scavino (@DanScavino) September 1, 2020
Wheeler continues to say that he doesn’t need Trumps help and after the rioters shot fireworks asked him to resign, he is now moving somewhere TBD to avoid the unruly protesters and rioters
- Oregon State troopers stationed in Portland have now been federally deputized by the U.S. Marshals Service, allowing them to prosecute individuals arrested during riots.
- The move comes after Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt issued a policy in August that would not prosecute rioters arrested for misdemeanor charges such as interfering with a police officer, disorderly conduct, criminal trespass, harassment or rioting unless it is accompanied by assault, theft or property damage.
- In an official statement, Schmidt said the D.A’s office needs to “recognize that we will undermine public safety, not promote it, if we leverage the force of our criminal justice system against peaceful protesters who are demanding to be heard.” (
A committee formed by D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser issued a report recommending the removal, relocation, or contextualization of the Washington Monument and a number of federal monuments and buildings in Washington,DC.
Bowser formed the District of Columbia Facilities and Commemorative Expressions, or “DC FACES” committee in July, to study assets in D.C. named after individuals to “ensure these individuals reflect contemporary DC values,” according to the report.
The committee was asked to make recommendations if a namesake is “inconsistent with DC values and in some way encouraged the oppression of African Americans and other communities of color or contributed to our long history of systemic racism.”
The report recommended:
Using the Mayor’s position on the National Capital Memorial Advisory Commission, [to] recommend the Federal government remove, relocate, or contextualize the following assets:
1. Christopher Columbus – Columbus Fountain (federal)
2. Benjamin Franklin – Benjamin Franklin Statue (federal)
3. Andrew Jackson – Andrew Jackson Statue (federal)
4. Thomas Jefferson – Jefferson Memorial (federal)
5. George Mason – George Mason Memorial (federal)
6. Francis Griffith Newlands – Newlands Memorial Fountain (federal)
7. Albert Pike – Albert Pike Statue (federal)
8. George Washington – Washington Monument, George Washington Statue (federal)
- President Trump was right.
Boy was he!
- Two years ago in August 2017 President Trump warned that Democrats will soon be taking down Washington and Jefferson statues.
- Trump called it.
President Trump: George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to now take down, excuse me. Are we going to take down statues of George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? OK, good. Are we going to take down his statue because he was a major slave owner? Now, are we going to take down his statue?
- Trump was right.
#DCProtests NEW: letter from @Jim_Jordan + @JamesComer to @MayorBowser “All documents + communications” on DC response + examination of whether “perpetrators of the recent violence + intimidation…have been paid or otherwise induced to commit these pic.twitter.com/pxdeGZtDFn
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) September 2, 2020
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) September 2, 2020
Read bullet point number 2. “D.C.’s examination”, what does this mean, this includes what the mayors office controls, like the DC police department, so they want it all, the question is will she comply
They must know that they have all of this documented, they know that there are 3rd parties that are funding the riots and the violence
Will she comply or will it go down another way that exposes her and everyone involved, the choice is hers now.
- Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduced Rep. Jim Banks’ (R-IN) legislation in the Senate that would eliminate convicted rioters’ federal unemployment benefits and have the rioters pay for the cost of federal policing of riots.
- Cotton announced that he would introduce Banks’ Support for Peaceful Protest Act in the Senate.
- Cotton said:
Currently, thugs and insurrectionists savaging communities around the country are eligible for unemployment benefits, paid for by the very taxpayers whose property they’ve destroyed. The federal government should not be subsidizing looting and arson. Our bill will not only halt unemployment benefits for rioters but also fine them to help cover additional policing cost.
- When Banks introduced his legislation, he said that rioters need to feel the financial consequences of their actions.
Remember when Q said up is down, left is right, well look at what is been happening, the criminals are made out to be victims and the law abiding citizens are portrayed as criminals for protecting themselves and their property. The [DS] wants a civil war, they didn’t get it with trump and now they are trying to get it with the people, this is why they are attacking trump supporters, they want them out there so they push this whole thing into a civil war. Trump had already said let law enforcement handle this, and he is right, so it was the [DS] doing now they are dressing up as Q or MAGA to stage what a FF.
Privacy Impact Assessment for the SENTINEL System
Issued by: Monica E. Ryan, Senior Component Official for Privacy, FBI
Approved by: Erika Brown Lee, Chief Privacy and Civil Liberties Officer, U.S. Department of Justice
Date Approved: May 28, 2014
Section 1: Description of the Information System
In conducting investigations, employees of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are required to record all activity and document all information using case files. The case file is the central system for holding these records and managing investigative resources. As a result, the case file includes documentation from the inception of a case to its conclusion. The FBI uses the case file to manage all criminal and intelligence gathering activities, as well as for personnel (support) and administrative matters.
The FBI currently uses paper as its system for maintaining records while electronically managing the information. SENTINEL, an automated case management system, will transform the way that the FBI does business by allowing the Bureau to move from a primarily paper-based case management system to an electronic record system. The FBI has prepared this Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) to summarize the privacy issues arising from conversion of its paper-based records to an electronic system and the mitigations that have been undertaken in the creation and implementation of SENTINEL.
Files do not go ‘missing’ unless 7th floor direct involvement.
Follow the logs.
ENEMIES OF THE REPUBLIC.
Democratic Illinois State Representative, Keith Farnham, has resigned and was charged with possession of child pornography and has been accused of bragging at an online site about sexually molesting a 6-year-old girl.
Democratic spokesperson for the Arkansas Democratic Party, Harold Moody, Jr, was charged with distribution and possession of child pornography.
Democratic Radnor Township Board of Commissioners member, Philip Ahr, resigned from his position after being charged with possession of child pornography and abusing children between 2 and 6 years-old.
Democratic activist and BLM organizer, Charles Wade, was arrested and charged with human trafficking and underage prostitution.
Democratic Texas attorney and activist, Mark Benavides, was charged with having sex with a minor, inducing a child under 18 to have sex and compelling prostitution of at least nine legal clients and possession of child pornography. He was found guilty on six counts of sex trafficking.
Democratic Virginia Delegate, Joe Morrissey, was indicted on charges connected to his relationship with a 17-year-old girl and was charged with supervisory indecent liberties with a minor, electronic solicitation of a minor, possession of child pornography and distribution of child pornography.
Democratic Massachusetts Congressman, Gerry Studds, was censured by the House of Representatives after he admitted to an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year-old page.
Democratic Former Mayor of Stillwater, New York, Rick Nelson was plead guilty to five counts of possession of child pornography of children less than 16 years of age.
Democratic Former Mayor of Clayton, New York, Dale Kenyon, was indicted for sexual acts against a teenager.
Democratic Former Mayor of Hubbard, Ohio, Richard Keenan, was given a life sentence in jail for raping a 4-year-old girl.
Democratic Former Mayor of Winston, Oregeon, Kenneth Barrett, was arrested for setting up a meeting to have sex with a 14-year-old girl who turned out to be a police officer.
Democratic Former Mayor of Randolph, Nebraska, Dwayne L. Schutt, was arrested and charged with four counts of felony third-degree sexual assault of a child and one count of intentional child abuse.
Democratic Former Mayor of Dawson, Georgia, Christopher Wright, was indicted on the charges of aggravated child molestation, aggravated sodomy, rape, child molestation and statutory rape of an 11-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl.
Democratic Former Mayor of Stockton, California, Anthony Silva, was charged with providing alcohol to young adults during a game of strip poker that included a 16-year-old boy at a camp for underprivileged children run by the mayor.
Democratic Former Mayor of Millbrook, New York, Donald Briggs, was arrested and charged with inappropriate sexual contact with a person younger than 17.
Democratic party leader for Victoria County, Texas, Stephen Jabbour, plead guilty to possession and receiving over half a million child pornographic images.
Democratic activist and fundraiser, Terrence Bean, was arrested on charges of sodomy and sex abuse in a case involving a 15-year-old boy and when the alleged victim declined to testify, and the judge dismissed the case.
Democratic Party Chairman for Davidson County, Tennessee, Rodney Mullin, resigned amid child pornography allegations.
Democratic activist, Andrew Douglas Reed, pleaded guilty to a multiple counts of 2nd-degree sexual exploitation of a minor for producing child pornography.
Democratic official from Terre Haute, Indiana, David Roberts was sentenced to federal prison for producing and possessing child pornography including placing hidden cameras in the bedrooms and bathrooms at a home he shared with two minor female victims.
Democratic aide to Senator Barbara Boxer, Jeff Rosato, plead guilty to charges of trading in child pornography.
Democratic Alaskan State Representative, Dean Westlake, resigned from his seat after the media published a report alleging he fathered a child with a 16-year-old girl when he was 28.
Democratic New Jersey State Assemblyman, Neil Cohen, was convicted of possession and distribution of child pornography.
Republican Tim Nolan, chairman of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign in Kentucky, pled guilty to child sex trafficking and on February 11, 2018 he was sentenced to serve 20 years in prison.
Republican state Senator Ralph Shortey was indicted on four counts of human trafficking and child pornography. In November 2017, he pleaded guilty to one count of child sex trafficking in exchange for the dropping of the other charges.
Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.
Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.
Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.
Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.
Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.
Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.
Republican Senator Strom Thurmond, a notable racist, had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.
Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.
Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
Republican Congressman Donald “Buz” Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.
Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.
Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.
Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.
Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.
Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.
Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.
Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.
Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.
Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.Republican anti-gay activist Earl “Butch” Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.
Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.
Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.
Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.
Republican politician Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).
Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was charged with sexual misconduct involving a 15-year old girl.
Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.
Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.
Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.
Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.
Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.
Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.
Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.
Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.
Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a “good military man” and “church goer,” was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.
Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.
Republican director of the “Young Republican Federation” Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.
Democratic donor and billionaire, Jeffrey Epstein, ran an underage child sex brothel and was convicted of soliciting underage girls for prostitution.
Democratic New York Congressman, Anthony Weiner, plead guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor as part of a plea agreement for sexted and sending Twitter DMs to underage girls as young as 15.
Democratic donor, activist, and Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein is being criminally prosecuted and civilly sued for years of sexual abuse (that was well known “secret” in Hollywood) including underage sexual activities with aspiring female actresses.
Democratic activist and #metoo proponent, Asia Argento, settled a lawsuit for sexual harassment stemming from sexual activities with an underage actor.
Democratic Mayor of Racine, Wisconsin, Gary Becker, was convicted of attempted child seduction, child pornography, and other child sex crimes.
Democratic Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned after multiple accusations of child sexual abuse were levied against him including by family members.
Democratic activist and aid to NYC Mayor De Blasio, Jacob Schwartz was arrested on possession of 3,000+ child pornographic images.
Democratic activist and actor, Russell Simmons, was sued based on an allegation of sexual assault where he coerced an underage model for sex.
Democratic Governor of Oregon, Neil Goldschmidt, after being caught by a newspaper, publicly admitted to having a past sexual relationship with a 13-year-old girl after the statute of limitations on the rape charges had expired.
Democratic Illinois Congressman, Mel Reynolds resigned from Congress after he was convicted of statutory rape of a 16-year-old campaign volunteer.
Democratic New York Congressman, Fred Richmond, was arrested in Washington D.C. for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old boy.
Democratic activist, donor, and director, Roman Polanski, fled the country after pleading guilty to statutory rape of a 13-year-old girl. Democrats and Hollywood actors still defend him to this day, including, Whoopi Goldberg, Martin Scorcese, Woody Allen, David Lynch, Wim Wenders, Pedro Almodovar, Tilda Swinton and Monica Bellucci.
Democratic State Senator from Alaska, George Jacko, was found guilty of sexual harassment of an underage legislative page.
Democratic State Representative candidate for Colorado, Andrew Myers, was convicted for possession of child pornography and enticing children.
Democratic Illinois Congressman, Gus Savage was investigated by the Democrat-controlled House Committee on Ethics for attempting to rape an underage female Peace Corps volunteer in Zaire. The Committee concluded that while the events did occur his apology was sufficient and took no further action.
Democratic activist, donor, and spokesperson for Subway, Jared Fogle, was convicted of distribution and receipt of child pornography and traveling to engage in illicit sexual conduct with a minor.
Democratic State Department official, Carl Carey, under Hillary Clinton’s state department, was arrested on ten counts of child porn possession.
Democratic Maine Assistant Attorney General, James Cameron, was sentenced to just over 15 years in federal prison for seven counts of child porn possession, receipt and transmission.
Democratic State Department official, Daniel Rosen, under Hillary Clinton’s state department, was arrested and charged with allegedly soliciting sex from a minor over the internet.
Democratic State Department official, James Cafferty, pleaded guilty to one count of transportation of child pornography.
Democratic radio host, Bernie Ward, plead guilty to one count of sending child pornography over the Internet.Democratic deputy attorney general from California, Raymond Liddy, was arrested for possession of child pornography.
- About 200 children are currently listed as missing in Northeast Ohio and a task force led by U.S. Marshals is working to find them.
- “Operation Safety Net recovered 25 missing children in its first two weeks, and the sting is continuing right now,” Cleveland 19 News reported on Friday.
- U.S. Marshal Pete Elliott told the outlet he has seen the nightmares so many of the children have suffered.
- “These are kids that have been abused, neglected. Some involved in human trafficking. Sometimes the situations they—they go to, believe it or not, may be better than the situations they left from,” Elliott said.
“We’ve had some cases where the mother and or father, or both, may have been prostituting their own child,” he added.
CBS CHICAGO: Dog dies at O’Hare Airport warehouse, 17 others saved after left without food or water for 3 days
— Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) September 1, 2020
n Sep. 17, the ninth anniversary of Occupy Wall Street, protestors are planning to begin a “siege” of the White House that will last fifty days—right up until Nov. 3. The website for the event is planning to bring thousands of protestors into Lafayette Square to “lay siege to the White House.” The site also warns that “the possibility of a civil war breaking out sometime next year is no joke.”