Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 09.01.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- A new tax on millionaires, a 22.5% gas tax hike (bringing the total increase to 250% in 4 years), and now a tax on high frequency trades: it is becoming obvious to most – except perhaps the state’s democratic leadership – that New Jersey is now actively trying to drive out its tax-paying population and top businesses with a series of draconian measures to balance its deeply underwater budget, instead of slashing spending.
- According to the latest data from United Van Lines and compiled by Bloomberg, people have been flooding into Vermont, Idaho, Oregon and South Carolina, eager to flee such financially-challenged, high-tax, protest-swept, Democrat-controlled states as Connecticut, Illinois and New York. But no other state has seen a greater exodus than New Jersey, where out of every 10 moves, 7 have been households leaving the state, or nearly three times as many moved out than moved in.
- both ISM and Markit’s measures of US manufacturing sentiment were expected to continue their v-shaped recovery, and they did just that, when first the Markit PMI printed at 53.1, the highest level since January 2019, followed by the ISM Manufacturing, which smashed expectations, printing at 56.0, the highest since November 2018.
- Just like last month, the ISM surge was driven largely by New Orders which spiked from 61.5 to 67.6, the highest level since Jan 2004, and while employment continued to rise, from 44.3 to 46.4, it remains in contraction territory.
- Last week the Fed announced:
- 1) It is changing its inflationary target from 2% to an average of 2% (meaning inflation could overshoot to the upside).
- 2) That it was comfortable with inflation as high as 3% as long as it does so at a manageable rate.
- Remember, this is the Fed we are talking about, not some gold bug. So, the mere fact the Fed is even suggesting that it is OK with higher rates of inflation has systemic implications.
- The Fed has long averred that inflation was nowhere to be found… that it if ever did show up that the Fed could easily contain it… and that truthfully none of us need to worry about inflation ever getting out of control.
- So, the fact the Fed is suddenly OK with inflation running hot is akin to a structural engineer saying, “I’m fine with this massive dam leaking, possibly even a lot… provided the leaks occur in a way that is manageable.”
- This is going to unleash an inflationary storm that will send inflation hedges like gold and silver (and their miners) THROUGH THE ROOF.
- Indeed, gold has already exploded higher to over $2,000 per ounce. Imagine where it and other inflation hedges will go by the time the Fed has REALLY turned on the printing presses.
Flynn update –
Judge Sullivan has effectively pushed back the resolution of the Flynn case until after the election.
Ordered a status report (with briefing schedule) by September 21. This will include a proposed oral argument date. pic.twitter.com/9pueIgeQ9l
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) September 1, 2020
- The leaders of the Justice Department and FBI jointly announced Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act reforms following revelations about mistakes within and abuses of FISA during and after the 2016 presidential election.
- Attorney General William Barr authored two memos, dated Tuesday, that the Justice Department said will “empower the FBI to build a more robust internal compliance program” and “will ensure, among other things, the accuracy of FISA applications, as well as the active oversight of applications targeting federal elected officials, candidates for federal elected office, and their staffs.”
- A federal appeals court in New York on Tuesday temporarily halted a lower court ruling that would have sped up the disclosure of President Trump‘s tax returns to prosecutors in Manhattan.
- The unanimous ruling by a three-judge panel of the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals allows Trump to continue shielding eight years of corporate and personal tax returns while he appeals the lower court decision.
- Why this matters: Way more Democrats will vote by mail than Republicans, due to fears of the coronavirus, and it will take days if not weeks to tally these. This means Trump, thanks to Republicans doing almost all of their voting in person, could hold big electoral college and popular vote leads on election night.
The [DS]/MSM/Ds KNOW they can’t win without mail-in cheating, they are already telling you how they are going to do it, but their is a problem with this, there are countermeasures in place.
- A Democrat operative who worked covertly in a massive voter fraud operation blew the whistle to New York Post reporter Jon Levine and revealed how Democrats will try to steal the 2020 election with their mail-in vote scheme.
- The insider revealed how Democrats rig elections by paying homeless voters, taking advantage of elderly in nursing homes, fraudulently posing as registered voters, printing up phony ballots and actually removing real ballots from envelopes and replacing them with counterfeit ballots.
- A Democrat insider, said “fraud is more the rule than the exception.”
- The tipster said the ‘homeless’ vote is a ‘pool of reliable — buyable voters.’
With mail-in ballots, partisans from both parties hash out and count ballots at the local board of elections — debating which ballots make the cut and which need to be thrown out because of irregularities.
The insider said any ballots offered up by him or his operation would come with a bent corner along the voter certificate — which contains the voter signature — so Democratic Board of Election counters would know the fix was in and not to object.
“It doesn’t stay bent, but you can tell it’s been bent,” the tipster said. “Until the [certificate] is approved, the ballot doesn’t matter. They don’t get to see the ballot unless they approve the [certificate.]”
“I invented bending corners,” the insider boasted, saying once the fixed ballots were mixed in with the normal ones, the bed was made. “Once a ballot is opened, it’s an anonymous ballot.”
.@nypost writer @LevineJonathan goes inside his exclusive interview with a political insider who has been committing mail-in voter fraud, and detailed how he did it, for years on @foxandfriends pic.twitter.com/c6XipanwHW
— Brian Kilmeade (@kilmeade) September 1, 2020
Will voter fraud be exposed before January?
2019 push Voter ID based on verifiable intel (fraud).
- The major news outlets are silent on poll results after last week’s powerful and successful RNC.
- Rassmussen reports released its polling results yesterday regarding the 2020 Presidential election. Its results show the Presidential race is basically tied. But what the writers and pollsters at Rasmussen noted was that in prior years there were many poll results after the respective party’s national conventions. But not so this year:
Rassmussen then noted the missing polls:
Ah Ha – Missing Polls Fox News CNN ABC/WaPo NBC/WSJ NPR/Marist NYT/Siena USA Today/Suffolk Monmouth Qunnipiac Some familiar ‘DNC Approved’ pollster names, right?
Again, Rasmussen notes that the major polls are not available currently after the successful RNC:
- No wonder Michael Moore was freaked out this weekend a . The Democrats and their polling companies see something they don’t want Americans to know – President Trump is ahead in their bogus polls. Imagine what the real results are.
SB 145 was just passed in California allowing registered sex offenders to no longer be considered a sex offender if the offender is within 10 years of age of the minor. 🖕🏻🤬
— Aubrey Huff (@aubrey_huff) August 31, 2020
- ICE arrests more than 2,000 during a 39-day enforcement surge targeting those with criminal arrests and/or convictions for assault, domestic violence, other crimes against people
New COVID-19 cases in the United States have declined by 38% over the last month. pic.twitter.com/jD9RBPmlr5
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) August 31, 2020
TAKE A LISTEN
Iowa State allowing 25,000 fans at first football game despite rising COVID cases in state https://t.co/TIxYYQvrJy
— CBS News (@CBSNews) September 1, 2020
People are tired of watching the highly political @NBA. Basketball ratings are WAY down, and they won’t be coming back. I hope football and baseball are watching and learning because the same thing will be happening to them. Stand tall for our Country and our Flag!!!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 1, 2020
- ODNI John Ratcliffe made an interesting, frightening & stunningly open direct statement yesterday when he described intelligence evidence that China is putting on a full-court press against governors and local officials to retain their influence campaign in 2020.
- Essentially what DNI Ratcliffe described boils down to Beijing threatening economic blackmail against U.S. officials who were comfortable being reliant on local Chinese investment and purchases of U.S. companies, assents and interests.
- it is worth remembering a foreboding speech given by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in February.
- This is specifically important now against the backdrop of how some U.S. politicians appear to be reacting to the COVID-19 challenges, perhaps even weaponizing the virus to achieve political objectives;
- Pompeo’s remarks were made to the National Governors Association (NGA) Feb 8, 2020; and there’s an interesting segment where Pompeo reveals his awareness of a list of U.S. governors compiled by China’s communist party; and their alignment with China’s interests.
TAKE A LISTEN
Indeed, last year, a Chinese Government-backed think tank in Beijing produced a report that assessed all 50 of America’s governors on their attitudes towards China. They labeled each of you “friendly,” “hardline,” or “ambiguous.”
I’ll let you decide where you think you belong. Someone in China already has. Many of you, indeed, in that report are referenced by name.
- Axios had an article earlier this year which included the Chinese Communist Party Report [Cloud pdf Here] that Secretary Pompeo was describing in February.
- we have been watching how and when each of these governors responded to their economy when contrast against the COVID-19 narrative.
- The question is, is there a “ a correlation to how the states respond that is directly related to their CCP alignment?
- It appears we have enough evidence to say yes, there is a connection. Source: theconservativetreehouse.com
The day after the Jacob Blake shooting what did Joe Biden do, did he call condemn the rioting, bring in the police, bring in the NG, no he called for his supporters to fight
Riots have been ongoing, Trump offers federal forces. Local Democrats refuse, Rioting and looting continue. Now they are shifting the narrative and blaming Trump, the MSM is on board with this. But its too late, the evidence is already out there the people have seen it and understand who is to blame
Then threatened the American voter, with this tweet
Does anyone believe there will be less violence in America if Donald Trump is reelected?
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) August 31, 2020
Vote the way we say or else will bring it to every state, city and neighborhood,
- 27 riots have been declared in Portland since unrest began following the May 25 death of George Floyd, data from the Portland Police Bureau showed.
- The majority of riots were declared in August, which had 17 riots, according to the Portland Police Bureau. 7 riots were declared in July, 1 was declared in June and 2 were declared in May.
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) September 1, 2020
- Acting Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Chad Wolf said the Department of Justice had launched an investigation into the organization of the violent protests seen across the country in recent months following the deaths of George Floyd and Jacob Blake.
- “The Department has been at this since early July, particularly in Portland, addressing some of this violent rioting and looting that was occurring in anarchists targeting a federal building in Portland,” Wolf advised.
- Wolf said the Department of Justice is investigating the heads of the organizations and individuals funding the rioters to “move across the country.”
- “It’s something I’ve talked to the AG personally about, and I know that they are working on it,”
— Team Trump (Text VOTE to 88022) (@TeamTrump) September 1, 2020
- When rioters in Kenosha, Wisconsin last week burned down and looted businesses, the police did not stop them. We have seen this in cities across the country. No storeowner in Democratic-run areas that are subject to a leftist protest, which can “intensify” into riots, can have the slightest hope that the police will keep it from happening.
- That being the case, they really have no choice but to defend their property themselves or let it go up in flames. President Trump will not denounce the constitutional right for them to do so, nor should he.
— Pew Research Fact Tank (@FactTank) September 1, 2020
- Attorney General William Barr knows that there is someone or some entity or government behind the riots going on today in the big Democrat-led cities in Democrat-led states throughout the US. Minneapolis, New York City, Chicago, Seattle, Portland and now Kenosha, Wisconsin. Barr shared in a statement last week:
As the Department of Justice explained in our briefing, federal officers in Portland – like law enforcement in other parts of the country – have confronted aggressive mob violence. Behind the veil of “protests,” highly organized violent operators have carried out direct attacks on federal personnel and property, particularly the federal courthouse in Portland.
- AG Barr is right. The recent riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin provide more evidence this is the case. The Washington Examiner reported:
The Kenosha Police Department said in a statement Sunday that officers arrested 175 people during a week of civil unrest that followed the police shooting of Jacob Blake, and 102 of those people taken into custody listed addresses outside of Kenosha.
Arrest numbers include people from 44 different cities,
- During the interview President Trump warned about the leaders of the far left chaos in the streets of America who are “hiding in the dark shadows.”
- President Trump even described black block rioters flying into Washington DC to disrupt the RNC and cause mayhem in the streets — which they did.
- is coming from some where?
President Trump: The money is coming from some very stupid rich people who have no idea if the thing ever succeeded, which it won’t. They will be thrown to the wolves.
TAKE A LISTEN
HRC is panicking
This is nuts. https://t.co/jpdkIw8VzV
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) September 1, 2020
I was getting gas today & on the other side of the pump was a soldier. I thanked him for his service & asked “Are we going to be ok” meaning America. He said “Yes Ma’am we are but we may need you” I said will you have my back” & he said “I’ll be in front of you so plz have mine”
— Just Kimberly (@Disregardmytypo) September 1, 2020