The American people want to go back to work, they don’t want to live on stimulus, the [DS]/[CB] have miscalculated the spirit of the people and what they really want, they want the freedom to support their family. The [CB] is now panicking, they are nervous about the new currencies, digital and gold will destroy the [CB]. The [DS] are trying to remove Durham, they want him gone, but Durham is a bull, he doesn’t back down. This is what they are afraid of. The people see how corrupt the [DS]/MSM are each every day. Trump has become more powerful and popular now. The [DS] plan is backfiring and it will all come down around them.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
😋 Reach Your New Year’s Resolutions With The Help of Keto!
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
- New research by the JPMorgan Chase Institute suggests that supplemental unemployment benefits did not discourage people from returning to work.
- But in reality, more than half of the jobless workers who received these enhanced benefits under the CARES Act returned to work before the benefits expired at the end of July, according to research published Thursday by the JPMorgan Chase Institute JPM, 2.42%.
- This finding is based on an analysis of more than 44 million households with a JPMorgan/Chase checking account from January 2019 through November 2020.
- Bitcoin does not present a serious threat to U.S. dollar’s status as the world’s reserve currency, according to St. Louis Federal Reserve President James Bullard.
- “I just think for Fed policy, it’s going to be a dollar economy as far as the eye can see,” Bullard told CNBC Tuesday.
- ‘You don’t want to go to a non-uniform with currency,’ says Fed’s Jim Bullard
- Bitcoin, in particular, has been championed by crypto bulls as a store of value that can be used to hedge against inflation or the debasement of fiat currencies like the U.S. dollar. Some have touted it as “digital gold.” In addition, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies also present themselves as a way to buy goods and services like actual money.
- Bullard, who has led the St. Louis Fed since 2008, expressed concerns about widespread transactions using a range of cryptocurrencies that are not issued by governments. “Dollars can be traded electronically already, so I’m not sure that’s really the issue here. The issue is privately issued currency,” he said.
- Russia tripled its gold exports in 2020
Power (over generations) buys more wealth/control.
More wealth/control buys countries and its people.
Families combined (TRI) = NWO.
Inner TRI families will collapse.
What is the keystone?
What Nation dominates all others?
What Nation has influence over most others?
What is the keystone?
Return to SA.
Strings cut (+++).
Puppets (+++) in shadows.
Each side of the triangle controls a certain subsect of power brokers.
Power brokers are also labeled as the puppets/servants.
What is the New World Order?
Why did POTUS receive a sword dance when visiting SA?
What does this mean culturally?
Why is this relevant?
What occurred in SA?
How did POTUS remove one side of the pyramid?
What did POTUS receive while visiting China?
Where did POTUS dine?
What is the significance?
What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Who controls several agencies within the US, EU, and abroad?
Why is No Such Agency so vital?
Enormous scale of events currently ongoing.
Why is Russia helping to kill ISIS?
This is not easy to accept nor believe.
Crumbs make bread.
Joint missions underway.
The world is fighting back.
Refer back to graphic.
The Great Awakening.
Jason Bourne (2016)(Dream/CIA).
ICYMI – Biden playing video games at Camp David instead of golfing at the presidential retreat’s one-hole course.pic.twitter.com/acR8VVW9Ek
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) February 16, 2021
- Don Lemon reacted to Sen. Lindsey Graham’s (R-SC) argument that Vice President Kamala Harris could be impeached under the same standard that President Donald Trump was by saying that Harris was tweeting support for a fund that “helped people post bail if they were arrested while protesting.” And “There was no bailing out, right? Kamala Harris tweeted about a fund to help people post bail, which is entirely legal.”
BREAKING: Fulton County Elections Board just fired elections chief Rick Barron. “Issues cited were his handling of the 2020 elections & firing of whistleblowers Bridget Thorne & Suzi Voyles, who testified in Georgia fraud hearings,” https://t.co/rMCxboXF8W‘s Garland Favorito said
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 16, 2021
- The group “Our Vote Matters” is suing Facebook, Dominion Voting Systems, Mark Zuckerberg, certain state officials, and others for infringing upon our right to vote, assemble and speak freely. You can join them too.
- AMERICANS FROM ACROSS THE COUNTRY FILE $160 BILLION CLASS-ACTION CIVIL RIGHTS LAWSUIT AGAINST DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, ZUCKERBERG, FACEBOOK, ELECTED OFFICIALS AND OTHERS
- Voters from multiple states have filed a class-action lawsuit against Dominion Voting Systems, Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, his wife, Priscilla Chan, individual state officials, and others for $160 billion.
- “It doesn’t matter for whom you voted,” say the Plaintiffs, who filed the suit in federal district court in Denver, Colorado, “The Defendants have infringed upon the rights of every registered voter in America.”
- The lawsuit, filed on December 22, 2020, alleges that Dominion Voting Systems burdened the equal protection and due process rights of all voters in the 2020 presidential election. The Plaintiffs contend that Dominion’s voting machines do not record the vote expressed by the voter, are associated with known risks of hacking and high error rates that can cause vote changes, do not produce a convincing public record, and are unable to be effectively audited to ensure results.
- Blackouts are spreading across the central U.S. as an energy crisis that has already brought Texas’s power grid to its knees deepens.
- The Southwest Power Pool, which controls a power grid spanning 14 states from North Dakota to Oklahoma, ordered utilities to start rotating outages, after exhausting all other options to protect its massive system from failing amid an unprecedented cold blast. Millions of homes and businesses in Texas are already without electricity, and the grid operator there has warned they may be in the dark through Tuesday as temperatures are forecast to remain low.
- “It’s a step we’re consciously taking to prevent circumstances from getting worse, which could result in uncontrolled outages of even greater magnitude,” Southwest Power Pool said in a statement Monday. “In our history as a grid operator, this is an unprecedented event.”
Home in Texas with no power, no heat, no water. Town is shut down – solar backups here covered in ice. Vapo Propane one of the only places open and the lines are long…
— Lara Logan (@laralogan) February 16, 2021
The US was energy independent in 2019 for the first time since 1957.
In 10 days Biden put us back 60 years.
— Kevin Sorbo (@ksorbs) February 16, 2021
- By not releasing the correct and total number of deaths in New York State (NYS) nursing homes – including hospitals per the U.S. DOJ’s request in August 2020, Governor Cuomo is likely guilty of obstruction of justice.
- His assistant Melissa DeRosa, just admitted to obstruction of justice on a phone call with top Democratic lawmakers – outing Cuomo. Her mother-in-law is the Head of the DOJ in the Southern District of New York (SDNY), Audrey Strauss.
- At least 15,000 New York State (NYS) senior citizens and people with disabilities, residents of New York nursing homes, died under this Cuomo regime in 2020. They were virtual prisoners in a congregate care system that implemented public policies that led to, not their safety, health, and security, but to their deaths.
Let me get this straight…
Cuomo & his hacks had time to:
-Write a book (>$700K advance)
-Pose for glossy magazine shoots
-Fundraise w/ Hollywood donors
-Appear on his brother’s show incessantly
-Accept an Emmy
-Ruthlessly smear families who lost loved ones in nursing homes
— Elise Stefanik (@EliseStefanik) February 15, 2021
- In a quiet but stunning correction, the New York Times backed away from its original report that Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick was killed by a Trump supporter wielding a fire extinguisher during the January 6 melee at the Capitol building.
Today I learned the Police Officer who died, the one honored by the Democrats & used as a PROP by Pelosi & Schumer?
Yeah, he was never hit by a Fire Extinguisher wielding Trump Supporter. He did his job, went home & died the next day of an UNRELATED STROKE.
It’s been 42 days since pipe bombs were dropped just a few blocks away from the White House outside of the RNC and DNC offices. Our FBI has yet to produce any answers or leads regarding who was behind it and our media has moved past this glaring oversight.
-No pipe bombs were ever placed on January 6th they were put into place the day before
-They have not identified the individual that placed the pipe bombs, so at this point No Trump supporter was behind those pipe bombs.
-Every person who died was a Trump supporter.
-No police officer was ever beaten to death with a fire extinguisher.
- Former President Donald Trump and his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani were sued in federal court by House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) over the January 6 Capitol riot. Thompson is suing Trump, Giuliani, the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers in his personal capacity, accusing the defendants of conspiracy to incite the riot and violating the Ku Klux Klan Act. The lawsuit, filed by the NAACP, claims Thompson was hindered and impeded in performing his Congressional duties and suffered emotional duress. Thompson is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
- The suit comes three days after Trump was acquitted in the Senate impeachment trial over the riot.
- “There are too many troops left in Washington. I’m not aware of any, any threat to justify continued presence today around the Capitol, much less into the Fall. I think [House Speaker] Nancy Pelosi will have a lot of questions to answer about what she knew leading up to the riot on Jan. 6.,” Cotton continued. “There was a clear failure by the security leaders on Capitol Hill to prepare for Jan. 6.”
Makes you wonder what they’re planning to do to us that is so horrible they’re going to need protective barriers and thousands of troops to protect them from their fellow Americans. DC last night: pic.twitter.com/C1JEnL60qH
— @amuse (@amuse) February 16, 2021
- Myanmar’s military declared that it will hold an election and “hand power to the winning party.”
- As Haiti descended into violent anti-government street clashes last fall, then-U.S. presidential contender Joe Biden, fresh off a campaign visit to Little Haiti, took to Twitter to slam Donald Trump.
- “The Trump Administration is abandoning the Haitian people while the country’s political crisis is paralyzing that nation,” Biden wrote. “As president, I would press for dialogue to prevent further violence and instability.”
- Now as Haiti’s political turmoil deepens, the nation’s crisis is quickly becoming one of his administration’s first foreign policy tests. There are worrying signs that President Jovenel Moïse is becoming Latin America andthe Caribbean’s newest strongman. He has been ruling by decree for over a year after dismissing most of the legislature and issued a number of executive orders strengthening his powers as president. Opponents say his term expired on Feb. 7. He disagrees.
- Vice President Kamala Harris has begun to take calls on behalf of President Joe Biden, raising questions about his ability to do the job of President.
- The White House published a readout yesterday entitled “Readout of Vice President Kamala Harris Call with President Emmanuel Macron of France.”
- It is bizarre for a Vice President to be making contact with key world leaders just weeks into a new administration.
- Harris also recently spoke with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
- The President has also still refused to call the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu.
- US Attorney John Durham, who was appointed as special counsel to investigate the origins of the Trump-Russia probe, will also remain at his post.
- John Durham may be the most consequential and least known figure in Washington right now.
- To say Durham is tight-lipped is an understatement; he lets his courtroom arguments speak for him and rarely talks to reporters at all. Those who have covered him for years — or, more accurately, tried to cover him — say that when he does run into reporters, he is cordial but uninformative, and almost never on the record. In Durham’s questionnaire for the Senate while awaiting confirmation to be a U.S. Attorney, he was asked to list his written work. He answered that he had never written or published any books, articles, reports, or letters to the editor. (The Senate confirmed him unanimously, with home-state senator Richard Blumenthal (D., Conn.) calling him “a fierce, fair prosecutor” who “dedicated his life to public service and the pursuit of justice.”) Durham is nicknamed, inevitably, “the Bull,” and his reputation makes clear he doesn’t take any of it from anyone.