As more and more states and business open we are seeing exactly what Trump said we would see, a V recovery. Retail is up, manufacturing is up. The [CB] and Wall Street are feeling the pressure, the people are pushing something they don’t want because they will lose control. The [CB] is being pushed to the edge of extinction. The patriots are in complete control. Trump used the pandemic as cover to put everything in place. He knew once the truth start to come out the [DS] will react, optics are important, he has now delegated control the military as soon as this happens. MI and No Such Agency is the key, they have the information, POTUS and the people are the stone.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
😋 Reach Your New Year’s Resolutions With The Help of Keto!
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
- Headline retail sales surged 5.3% MoM (against expectations of a 1.1% rise), liftiung the YoY rise to +7.4% – the highest since September 2011…
The surge erased all of the dip from the last three months…
Furniture, Electronics, and non-store retailers (e.g. Amazon) all saw sales surge…
This led to the biggest YoY rise in core retail sales (up 11.8%) in history…
- After hotter than expected prints in retail sales and producer price inflation, analysts were expecting a slowdown in US industrial production growth in January and it did but the 0.9% MoM rise was more than double the 0.4% MoM expected).
- This is the 4th straight monthly rise in industrial production (and 8th of the last 9 months)…
US Manufacturing output has risen for 9 straight months (but also remains lower YoY)…
— World Economic Forum (@wef) December 30, 2016
- Yet 16% of respondents said they would be willing to adopt bitcoin at some point in the future. Just under 10% said they would do so from 2024 onwards.
- Joe Biden traveled to Milwaukee, Wisconsin Tuesday evening to participate in a CNN presidential town hall.
- Joe Biden started the night with a huge whopper of a lie.
- Biden told Anderson Cooper that there was no Covid vaccine when he got into office.
- Thanks to President Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed,” a Covid vaccine was approved and ready to be distributed by October/November.
- The Biden Admin inherited Trump’s vaccination program already meeting their target of 100 million shots in 100 days.
- Millions of Americans are freezing, with no power in Texas for the fourth day in a row and at least 21 people dead, but President Joe Biden is publicly ignoring the crisis.
- Americans typically expect their presidents to voice their concerns during a disaster and demonstrate they are doing everything in their power to help them.
- Biden, however, made no mention of Americans struggling in Texas and surrounding states during a lengthy CNN town hall in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on Tuesday night.
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said President Biden plans to “recalibrate” the US relationship with Saudi Arabia,
- Chinese state media gleefully quoted members of the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) defending China from their own colleagues’ allegations that Beijing withheld important source data from investigators researching the origins of the coronavirus in Wuhan.
- The Chinese presented their visitors with an analysis of the earliest recorded coronavirus cases but would not allow them to view the raw data. The Chinese claimed some of these records and samples have been destroyed.
- The W.H.O. investigators who made these comments took pains to avoid directly accusing the Chinese of lying to them,
- The Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) is authorized to receive taxpayer funding for animal research through January 2024, according to the National Institute of Health.
- The WIV received $600,000 in taxpayer funds between 2014 and 2019 through the nonprofit group EcoHealth Alliance to study bat-based coronaviruses.
- The president of EcoHealth Alliance, Peter Daszak, was the sole U.S. member in the World Health Organization delegation that investigated the origins of COVID-19 in China.
- Daszak said the White House should blindly accept the WHO’s determination that it’s highly unlikely that COVID-19 could have unintentionally leaked from the WIV.
- The consequences of providing false information to federal officials
- Our friends at Powerline Blog ask whether the administration of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo violated federal criminal law in hiding COVID nursing home numbers from the Department of Justice.
- NY Post Reports on the Cover-Up
- This whole inquiry started after the New York Post reported that Cuomo aide Melissa DeRosa told Democrat lawmakers that they hid nursing home data from federal investigators.
- Conspiracy to Defraud the United States: 18 USC § 371
- The admissions of Cuomo aide Melissa DeRosa regarding their concerns of handing over nursing home COVID information to federal officials is revealing. This indicates a potential conspiracy intended to mislead federal officials, which would be a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371.
- Powerline also mentions the potential for a false statements charge under 18 USC § 1001, which provides:
- The statements of DeRosa appear to be at odds with the February 15 public statements of Cuomo, who said:
We have been voluntarily producing information for that on a rolling basis as recently as January eighth as offered by DOJ, the rolling basis production.
- Cuomo further stated they “voluntarily complied with the DOJ request for information.”
- These statements have been challenged publicly. Not by the DOJ, but by the determined Janice Dean.
- The January 8, 2021 date is important.
- The last reporting on the DOJ investigation had been from October 28, 2020, where it was confirmed that the DOJ was ramping up its inquiry into NY nursing home deaths. From Cuomo’s press conference it looks like NY had been periodically providing more information to the DOJ. Janice Dean reports that no information had been provided by late December 2020. No doubt Cuomo’s administration slowed production until after the 2020 election
- , Democratic Assemblyman Ron Kim told CNN that he received a call on his cell phone from the governor last week as he was bathing his children at home.
- “Gov. Cuomo called me directly on Thursday to threaten my career if I did not cover up for Melissa [DeRosa] and what she said. He tried to pressure me to issue a statement, and it was a very traumatizing experience,” Kim said. Cuomo proceeded to tell the assemblyman that “we’re in this business together and we don’t cross certain lines and he said I hadn’t seen his wrath and that he can destroy me,” according to Kim.
Antifa-Black Lives Matter leader John Sullivan
- Antifa-Insurgence leader John Earl Sullivan was arrested in Utah after the US Capitol riots.
As reported previously Antifa protester John Sullivan was caught on video posing as a Trump supporter during the rioting at the US Capitol on January 6th.
- Sullivan also organized an Antifa-Insurgence rally on January 6th at the Washington Monument at 11 AM before they stormed the US Capitol.
The mainstream media refuses to report these facts.
- On Tuesday Politico reporter Kyle Cheney reported that John Sullivan was paid $35,000 from both CNN and NBC for his footage inside the US Capitol on January 6th.
- “This raises serious red flags.” Tayler told us that the average beat reporter and videographer makes $300 to $1,000 for coverage from an event like the US Capitol riots. — Sullivan made $35,000 for his coverage.
- Tayler Hansen added this,
“With over 6 months of experience as an independent Journalist I have captured some of the most viewed and circulated media content on the internet. I have NEVER made over $1,000 on an individual video. The highest I have ever seen a news source pay for breaking news footage is $3,000. John Sullivan being paid $35,000 by CNN and NBC for ONE EVENT is criminal. An average paid journalist out of Utah makes $3,021 a month, NOT $75,000 IN A MATTER OF DAYS. Let’s not forget that John has always been an ANTIFA and BLM organizer and activist. He has never before reported in a journalistic capacity. Even while “reporting” he is seen breaking a window, telling people he has a knife to get to the front of a crowded hallway, and is heard saying, “LETS BURN THIS SHIT DOWN!”
- “The plan right now is to end this mission in the capital region by the middle of March. That’s still the plan. That’s what we’ve sort of resourced ourselves out to,” Kirby told the outlet.
- “We’re obviously constantly in touch with the Department of Homeland Security, the Secret Service, and D.C. officials about the need, about the requirement, and we’re always evaluating it.”
- In regards to reports about the National Guard staying until fall of this year, Kirby said “there was some internal discussions about hypothetical, potential future operations.”
Coronavirus is also new territory, where the military itself is vulnerable and the disaster scenarios being contemplated — including the possibility of widespread domestic violence as a result of food shortages — are forcing planners to look at what are called “extraordinary circumstances”.
- What happens, government expert Norman Ornstein asked last week, if so many members of Congress come down with the coronavirus that the legislature cannot meet or cannot muster a quorum? After 9/11, Ornstein and others, alarmed by how little Washington had prepared for such possibilities, created a bipartisan Continuity of Government Commission to examine precisely these and other possibilities.
- Above-Top Secret contingency plans already exist for what the military is supposed to do if all the Constitutional successors are incapacitated. Standby orders were issued more than three weeks ago to ready these plans, not just to protect Washington but also to prepare for the possibility of some form of martial law.
- According to new documents and interviews with military experts, the various plans – codenamed Octagon, Freejack and Zodiac – are the underground laws to ensure government continuity. They are so secret that under these extraordinary plans, “devolution” could circumvent the normal Constitutional provisions for government succession, and military commanders could be placed in control around America.
- Gen. Terrence J. O’Shaughnessy is.
- He is the “combatant commander” for the United States and would in theory be in charge if Washington were eviscerated. That is, until a new civilian leader could be installed.
- ‘We’re in territory we’ve never been in before’
- Mission essential in this regard applies to the maze of more than a dozen different secret assignments, most of them falling under three larger contingency plans:
- CONPLAN 3400, or the military’s plan for “homeland defense,” if America itself is a battlefield.
- CONPLAN 3500, “defense support of civil authorities,” where the military assists in an emergency short of armed attack on the nation.
- CONPLAN 3600, military operations in the National Capital Region and continuation of government, under which the most-secret plans to support continuity are nested.
- On February 1, Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper signed orders directing NORTHCOM to execute nationwide pandemic plans. Secretly, he signed Warning Orders (the WARNORD as it’s called) alerting NORTHCOM and a host of east coast units to “prepare to deploy” in support of potential extraordinary missions.
- Seven secret plans – some highly compartmented – exist to prepare for these extraordinary missions. Three are transportation related, just to move and support the White House and the federal government as it evacuates and operates from alternate sites. The first is called the Rescue & Evacuation of the Occupants of the Executive Mansion (or RESEM) plan, responsible for protecting President Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, and their families–whether that means moving them at the direction of the Secret Service or, in a catastrophe, digging them out of the rubble of the White House.
- The second is called the Joint Emergency Evacuation Plan (or JEEP), and it organizes transportation for the Secretary of Defense and other national security leaders so that they can leave the Washington area. The Atlas Plan is a third, moving non-military leaders – Congressional leadership, the Supreme Court and other important figures – to their emergency relocation sites. Under Atlas, a still- secret bunker would be activated and cordoned, with government operations shifting to Maryland.
- The three most compartmented contingencies – Octagon, Freejack, and Zodiac – call upon various military units in Washington DC, North Carolina and eastern Maryland to defend government operations if there is a total breakdown. The seventh plan – codenamed Granite Shadow – lays out the playbook for extraordinary domestic missions that involve weapons of mass destruction.
- Granite Shadow is yet another new Top Secret and compartmented operation related to the military’s extra-legal powers . It allows for emergency military operations in the United States without civilian supervision or control.Further, Granite Shadow posits domestic military operations, including intelligence collection and surveillance, unique rules of engagement and federal and military control of incident locations that are highly controversial and might border on the illegal.
- When might the military’s “emergency authority” be needed? Traditionally, it’s thought of after a nuclear device goes off in an American city. But now, planners are looking at military response to urban violence as people seek protection and fight over food. And, according to one senior officer, in the contingency of the complete evacuation of Washington.
- Under Defense department regulations, military commanders are authorized to take action on their own – in extraordinary circumstances – where “duly constituted local authorities are unable to control the situation.” The conditions include “large-scale, unexpected civil disturbances” involving “significant loss of life or wanton destruction of property.” The Joint Chiefs of Staff codified these rules in October 2018, reminding commanders that they could decide, on their own authority, to “engage temporarily” in military control in circumstances “where prior authorization by the President is impossible” or where local authorities “are unable to control the situation.” A new Trump-era Pentagon directive calls it “extreme situations.” In all cases, even where a military commander declares martial law, the directives say that civil rule has to be restored as soon as possible.
Can the military keep these operations secrets from the president?
Trump authorized the military to ensure continuity of government if all the constitutional successors are incapacitated.
Trump claimed that these plans were put in place to prepare for the pandemic taking out the whole government.
Octagon, Freejack and Zodiac are three of only SEVEN contingency plans all playing out simultaneously.
Do you find it interesting that everything discussed in the past is somehow making news as of late?
Some of the plans are so compartmented that only a handful of people know about them.
Granite Shadow lays out “extraordinary domestic missions.”
The troops have “special authorities” pre-delegated by the president and the attorney general.
Trump began planning for this in…2018.
WE ARE ALREADY UNDER MILITARY RULE.
This is why Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller said to Pence, ”
TAKE A LISTEN
Ezra A. Cohen, Chris Miller are the ones running the show.