The push is on to put pressure on the [CB]. People will now start to wake up to the fact that the fiat currency is worthless. The people are now being exposed to a new currency. The [CB]s are in trouble, the Great Reset is in trouble. The [CB] in Myanmar has been taken over, this is just the beginning. The patriots are now pushing the plan forward, the [DS]/MSM have lost, the people see it all and many more are waking up. The global power structure is being dismantled. The day of reckoning is upon us. Trump let everyone know that in the months ahead he has something to share. The DOD put a pic of GW crossing the Delaware, message received. Dan Scavino sends another message.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
😋 Reach Your New Year’s Resolutions With The Help of Keto!
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
- On Feb.1, Myanmar’s military took control of the country’s administrative, legislative and judicial branches, detaining de facto leader State Counselor Aung San Suu Kyi and several other democratically elected officials.
- Japanese companies and financial institutions made significant inroads in Myanmar in the past decade, expecting the market to grow rapidly as it moved toward democracy.
- President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is planning to release about 25,600 migrants, who have been in Mexico, into American communities in Texas and California,
- In San Diego, DHS plans to process and release about 300 migrants a day within two weeks of February 19. The same will be done in El Paso, the internal communications reveal. In Brownsville, DHS will process and release no more than 100 migrants a day.
- DHS officials stated in a news release last week that the Remain in Mexico migrants “will be tested for COVID-19 [Chinese coronavirus] before entering” the U.S. Internal communications at DHS, though, does not mention plans to require coronavirus tests for migrants.
- Currently, DHS is releasing thousands of border crossers into the U.S. without requiring that they undergo coronavirus tests. White House press secretary Jen Psaki seemingly confirmed that DHS is releasing border crossers without test requirements.
- It is unprecedented for a new administration to fire members of independent agencies serving fixed terms. But the Biden administration is trying to do so anyway.
- The administration has also fired several other Trump appointees serving fixed terms, including Jennifer Dickey, Andrew Kloster, Paul Dans, Gibson Worsham, and Dan Epstein.
PREDICTED: Biden is slowly closing more of the country down as he has thousands of troops occupying DC. Now we learn he is beginning the process of confiscating firearms. This is how the Nazis came to power. pic.twitter.com/4xWQUzJtCD
— @amuse (@amuse) February 15, 2021
2/ The Democrats are always doing the thing they accuse their enemies of. For years we heard Trump would become an authoritarian dictator. Now we’ve got Biden occupying DC with thousands of military troops and attempting to disarm the American people. Who are the real Nazis? pic.twitter.com/YJLWVju53z
— @amuse (@amuse) February 15, 2021
- In January 2017 email to intel chief coughed up under court order, the former FBI director contradicted sworn avowal to FISA court that Steele dossier was verified.
- The very day in January 2017 that then-FBI Director James Comey signed a FISA surveillance warrant application declaring content from Christopher Steele’s dossier had been “verified,” he wrote President Obama’s outgoing intelligence community chief with a very different assessment of the British spy’s intelligence on Russia collusion, a newly released memo shows.
- “We are not able to sufficiently corroborate the reporting,” Comey wrote in a Jan. 12, 2017 email to then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper that was declassified and made public through an open records lawsuit by the Southeastern Legal Foundation.
- The fact that Comey was telling the head of intelligence that Steele’s information was not sufficiently corroborated while telling the court Steele’s information in the FISA application was verified raises grave concerns, according to the chief counsel for the Southeastern Legal Foundation.
- “After a multiyear court battle led by Southeastern Legal Foundation, this memo proves what we already suspected — those at the highest levels of our government misled and lied to the court to get permission to spy on the Trump campaign, plain and simple,” attorney Kimberly Hermann told Just the News.
- In other words, Comey’s representations to Clapper and sworn avowals of verification to the FISA court had already been directly undercut by his bureau’s own evidence.
So California is requiring signature verification for Gavin Newsom’s recall, but didn’t require it for the mail in ballots. How strange
— Kevin Sorbo (@ksorbs) February 15, 2021
Astonishing! It appears the Democrat party could up and down be called the party of Hypocrites. https://t.co/jWYUnG5fxj
— Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) February 15, 2021
- That cold reality contradicts the “electrify everything” scenario that’s being promoted by climate change activists, politicians, and academics. They claim that to avert the possibility of catastrophic climate change, we must stop burning hydrocarbons and convert all of our transportation, residential, commercial, and industrial systems so that they are powered solely on electricity, with most of that juice coming, of course, from forests of wind turbines and oceans of solar panels.
- But attempting to electrify everything would concentrate our energy risks on an electricity grid that is already breaking under the surge in demand caused by the crazy cold weather.
- This blizzard proves that during extreme weather winter, solar panels and wind turbines are of little or no value to the electric grid.
- This blizzard proves that our natural gas grid is part of our critical infrastructure and that we shut it down at our peril. The natural gas network is essential because it can deliver big surges in energy supplies during periods of peak demand. In January 2019, U.S. natural gas demand set a record of 145 billion cubic feet per day. That record will be smashed during this blizzard, and daily volumes will exceed 150 Bcf. That is an enormous amount of energy
So President Donald Trump was banned from Twitter for something that he was just acquitted for? Twitter said he was quilty without having any evidence, no proof and now the senate has acquitted Trump
- Japan confirmed 961 new COVID-19 cases Monday, with the daily count falling below 1,000 for the first time since Nov. 16, when 950 cases were detected.
- Although the total number of infections have been falling amid an extended coronavirus state of emergency declaration,
- What is really amazing is how far we as societies are allowing politicians who have no qualifications in medicine to roll out draconian decrees.
- box of masks from Amazon, and on them, it clearly states it will not prevent any disease.
- Officials in Halmstad municipality, Sweden, recently forced a teacher to remove their mask and prohibited the use of masks and all forms of PPE in schools. The municipality said there was no scientific evidence for wearing masks, citing the Swedish public health agency.
- Even the Washington Post, , had to admit that masks did not work during the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic where nearly 3% of the population died.
- The Minneapolis City Council voted over the weekend to increase funding for local law enforcement agencies by $6.4 million just months after promising to “dismantle the department” in the aftermath of the George Floyd protests.
- “Minneapolis on Friday backtracked on its original push to defund the city’s police department in the wake of George Floyd’s police custody death after residents begged the city to hire more officers, citing longer response times and increased violent crime,” reports Fox News.
— Madame Boukman – Justice 4 Haiti 🇭🇹 (@madanboukman) February 14, 2021
SCOTUS is now scheduled to consider the voter fraud cases for Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Georgia on February 19, 2021.
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) February 14, 2021
TAKE A LISTEN
TAKE A LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY
— Department of Defense 🇺🇸 (@DeptofDefense) February 15, 2021
What is ‘State Secrets’ and how upheld in the SC?
What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?
What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
Why is this relevant?
What was Flynn’s background?
Why is this relevant?
Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth?
Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried?
Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors?
Was TRUMP asked to run for President?
Was HRC next in line?
Was the election suppose to be rigged?
Did good people prevent the rigging?
Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate?
Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?
What is POTUS in control of?
What is the one organization left that isn’t corrupt?
Why does the military play such a vital role?
Why is POTUS surrounded by highly respected generals?
Who guards former Presidents?
Why is that relevant?
Who guards HRC?
Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
Why hasn’t the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
Why is this important?
What is Mueller’s background? Military?
Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering?
How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
Who is helping POTUS?