The job numbers are in, and the new economy is being built, the jobs are a lot better than everyone anticipated. The big news is that Trump is reversing the participation rate. The unemployment rate fell to 3.5%. The Fed is going to need to cut the rate once again. Trump is now using newly acquired funds to help certain sectors of the economy. The [DS] is trying everything, they still pushing to get everything they didn’t get during the impeachment trial. Trump is using the event to his advantage and now the statisitcally numbers are being countered. Kansas sends a message, letting everyone know that Renegade will pay the price. The [DS] event is now running out of steam, they are going to make one last push and then it’s game over, they know this, they are trapped, when everything is blows over all they did was hand over another win to Trump
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 03.06.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- the BLS reported that in February the US economy added a whopping 273K jobs, smashing the consensus expectation of 175K by one hundred thousand, and tied for the best monthly increase since May 2018.
- the unemployment rate remains at historic lows of 3.5%!
- The White House continues to report that this economy could arguably be the best all time. This is because it is.
- According to data released this morning by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, President Trump has added more than 7 million jobs in his first term.
- The same cannot be said for President Obama who during the same time period decreased jobs by 1.3 million. Obama was so bad at creating jobs that by the end of his second term he said that jobs were not coming back. This showed in his first two years with millions of lost jobs.
- Overall President Trump has gained more than 8 million more jobs than Obama in their respective first three plus years in office!
In only 2 months, the US economy created more jobs than experts projected would be added ALL YEAR in 2020
— CEA (@WhiteHouseCEA) March 6, 2020
The Congressional Budget Office projected 441,000 jobs would be created over the four quarters of 2020 in its final pre-2016 election forecast. Instead, 546,000 jobs were added in Jan and Feb #JobsDay
— CEA (@WhiteHouseCEA) March 6, 2020
… while the participation rate rose to the highest since mid-2013, or 63.4%
- Would the Federal Reserve ever do two inter-meeting rate cuts? Because the central bank is already behind the market as traders gobble up government bonds.
ROMNEY: “There’s no question but that the appearance of looking into Burisma and Hunter Biden appears political, and I think people are tired of these kind of political investigations…”
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) March 5, 2020
Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) will vote to authorize a subpoena as part of Senate Republicans’ investigation into the Biden family’s dealing with Ukrainian energy giant Burisma.
Senator Romney has expressed his concerns to Chairman Johnson, who has confirmed that any interview of the witness would occur in a closed setting without a hearing or public spectacle. He will therefore vote to let the Chairman proceed to obtain the documents that have been offered,” Romney spokesperson Liz Johnson said in a statement.
Spy_insert [EC] known?
Re-read drops re: Spy_insert.
What do these people have in common?
Hint: Geo location: Ukraine
When [GS] calls, D’s always answer.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Voted in first Dem primary to support party dedicated to restoring values in WH. I agree with @amyklobuchar: We need candidate who cares about all Americans and will restore decency, dignity to the office. There is a reason Trump fears @joebiden and roots for Bernie. #Biden2020
Hillary Clinton claims she is the ‘the most investigated innocent person in America’ in a new Hulu documentary about her life.
Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774.
We have it all.
Re_read re: stage.
The nail in many coffins [liberal undo].
[Impossible to defend].
[Toxic to those connected].Q
- Federal Judge Reggie Walton delivered a ruling (pdf version here) creating a firestorm narrative fight around the Mueller report.
- Judge Walton is saying he wants to see the unredacted report so he can make up his own mind on whether legally FOIA-able material exists. However, Walton is also going one big step further and actually questioning the credibility of AG Bill Barr. That’s the part where the resistance media is having a field day.
- The media have been trying to portray Bill Barr as lacking credibility for a year. With a federal judge now putting that exact issue into his order the media are intoxicated with the smell of blood in the water… [pg #19]
Judge Walton has zero evidence Barr misrepresented anything about Mueller report apart from ravings of Collusion Hoax media. Astonishing. Also, Mueller’s office closely involved in the redactions. But happy for you to set judicial precedent on being skeptical of DOJ redactions! https://t.co/c4VQ12bFfQ
— Undercover Huber (@JohnWHuber) March 5, 2020
Collusion Truther on the bench. Amazing pic.twitter.com/gUHLWnOtP9
— Undercover Huber (@JohnWHuber) March 5, 2020
Literally Walton’s position:
—Mueller found *no* conspiracy, which is synonymous with Collusion between Trump campaign (or any American) & Russians
—Barr said that👆
—That was ‘misleading’ because Mueller report *also* said there were ‘links’ between Trump campaign & Russians
— Undercover Huber (@JohnWHuber) March 5, 2020
He also presided over the trial of Scooter Libby, widely viewed as a miscarriage of justice. President Trump pardoned Libby in 2018.
— The Hill (@thehill) March 6, 2020
- Judicial Watch announced it today filed a lawsuit against Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and the House Intelligence Committee for the controversial subpoenas issued for phone records, including those of Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s lawyer.
- Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit under the public’s common-law right of public access to examine government records after it received no response to a December 6, 2019, records request (Judicial Watch v Adam Schiff and U.S. House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (No. 1:19-cv-03790)):
- All subpoenas issued by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on or about September 30, 2019 to any telecommunications provider including, but not limited to AT&T, Inc., for records of telephone calls of any individuals;
- All responses received to the above-referenced subpoenas.
- The records are of critical public importance as the subpoenas were issued without any lawful basis and violated the rights of numerous private citizens.
- Disclosure of the requested records would serve the public interest by providing information about the unlawful issuance of the subpoenas.
- The requested records fall within the scope of the public’s right of access to governmental records as a matter of federal common law.
- “Adam Schiff abused his power to secretly subpoena and then publish the private phone records, in potential violation of law, of innocent Americans. What else is Mr. Schiff hiding?” asked Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Schiff and his Committee ran roughshod over the rule of law in pursuit of the abusive impeachment of President Trump. This lawsuit serves as a reminder that Congressman Schiff and Congress are not above the law.”
No one has been arrested?
I saw a letter from Peter Strzok’s attorney explaining that he was fully cooperating with investigators.
Same for Lisa Page and James Baker.
You cooperate after signing an admission of guilt.
The arrests have already happened.https://t.co/Fr4ND8Wgxw
— Praying Medic (@prayingmedic) March 6, 2020
Flynn update on ineffective assistance of counsel claims –
The parties have agreed that the gov’t may interview Flynn’s former lawyers (with limitations).
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) March 6, 2020
#BREAKING The #Flynn team and the government have reached an agreement on the terms for the government to interview #CovingtonBurling lawyers under an agreed order which will be filed by the government by noon.
If Judge Sullivan approves, this should expedite resolution of pic.twitter.com/zeZHrcLMOI
— Sidney Powell 🇺🇸⭐⭐⭐ (@SidneyPowell1) March 6, 2020
- Good afternoon. I am pleased to be joined here today by Acting Secretary Wolf of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, distinguished colleagues from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom, and representatives from leading tech companies, to announce a very important initiative: Voluntary Principles to Counter Online Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.
- Last summer, I traveled to London for the Five Country Ministerial Digital Industry Roundtable. There, our five nations met with senior representatives from Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Roblox, Snapchat, and Twitter. We agreed that a more robust global response to online child sexual abuse was necessary to ensure that all children across the globe are protected, and that there is no safe space online for offenders to operate. Further, we committed to developing a set of voluntary principles to ensure online platforms and services have the systems they need to combat online child sexual exploitation. As a result of that meeting and much diligent work since then, today, we are collectively launching the 11 Voluntary Principles. I am happy that our hard work has come to fruition with today’s event.
- The 11 Voluntary Principles establish a baseline framework for companies that provide online services to deter use of the Internet as a tool for sexually exploiting and abusing children. The six technology companies involved in this initiative have now publicly endorsed the Principles, and I commend them for their leadership.
- The sexual exploitation and abuse of children is one of the most horrendous crimes affecting the most vulnerable members of society. Unfortunately, this has emerged as a massive problem not only in the real world, but also in the virtual one. Last year alone, more than 16.8 million CyberTips of suspected child sexual abuse material offenses were made to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), involving children as young as infants.
- This is the first time that our five nations have collaborated in this way with technology companies to protect children against online child sexual exploitation and abuse. The Voluntary Principles that we are announcing today have already been implemented informally by some leaders in the industry. Now formalized, they will serve as a baseline for the rest of industry to use, and to build upon, as they assess their current vulnerabilities and design new products and services.
- A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned a 16-count indictment against a former Acting Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and a former subordinate for their alleged theft of proprietary software and confidential databases from the U.S. government as part of a scheme to defraud the U.S. government.
- The indictment charges Charles K. Edwards, 59, of Sandy Spring, Maryland, and Murali Yamazula Venkata, 54, of Aldie, Virginia, with conspiracy to commit theft of government property and to defraud the United States, theft of government property, wire fraud, and aggravated identity theft. The indictment also charges Venkata with destruction of records.
- According to the allegations in the indictment, from October 2014 to April 2017, Edwards, Venkata, and others executed a scheme to defraud the U.S. government by stealing confidential and proprietary software from DHS Office of Inspector General (OIG), along with sensitive government databases containing personal identifying information (PII) of DHS and USPS employees, so that Edwards’s company, Delta Business Solutions, could later sell an enhanced version of DHS-OIG’s software to the Office of Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Agriculture at a profit. Although Edwards had left DHS-OIG in December 2013, he continued to leverage his relationship with Venkata and other DHS-OIG employees to steal the software and the sensitive government databases.
- The court granted a government request to allow the policy to stay temporarily in effect while the Trump administration seeks a review by the Supreme Court.
- President Donald Trump will visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta on Friday, reversing an earlier decision to scrap the trip.
- White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham told reporters Trump would probably tour the facility.
- The death rate for the flu in the United States is an average of 63,730 deaths per year.
- According to Right Diagnosis — Death rate extrapolations for USA for Flu: 63,729 per year, 5,310 per month, 1,225 per week, 174 per day, 7 per hour.
- On Thursday HHS Assistant Secretary Admiral Brett Giroir told reporters,
“The best estimates now of the overall mortality rate for COVID-19 is somewhere between 0.1% and 1%. That’s lower than you heard probably in many reports … it’s not likely in the range of 2 to 3%.”
TAKE A LISTEN
WATCH: “The best estimates now of the overall mortality rate for COVID-19 is somewhere between 0.1% and 1%,” Adm. Brett Giroir, assistant secretary for health at HHS, says. “That’s lower than you heard probably in many reports … it’s not likely in the range of 2 to 3%” pic.twitter.com/ATnMRBLXVy
— NBC News (@NBCNews) March 6, 2020
President Trump was right.
- China may soon lift the quarantine imposed on the province at the epicentre of the COVID-19 outbreak which has been under lockdown for more than a month,
.@SecPompeo: The United States is not a party to the @IntlCrimCourt, and we will take all necessary measures to protect our citizens from this renegade, unlawful, so-called court. https://t.co/d39cdE8KmH pic.twitter.com/ZqkwxpomMI
— Department of State (@StateDept) March 6, 2020
1 of 5.
2 of 5.
What if the steel used for military-grade projects was made-inferior by our enemies as a method to weaken?
What if Hussein knew and authorized?
How many Marines volunteered to serve Hussein during his term?
What if his name we don’t say organized the deal?
The US taxpayer subsidizes the WORLD.
AMERICA has been sold to the highest bidder.
AMERICA has been weakened on purpose.
The depths of their TREASON is unimaginable.
HELL on earth – HRC victory.