Watch The X22 Report On Video
The economy is continuing to deteriorate, the job numbers completely missed, the economist were wrong again. IMF says inflation is just a hump but wants the Fed to raise rates and taper to bring down the economy. DCCC gets slammed by saying fuel prices coming down 2 cents is fantastic. The bitcoin panic is real. The [DS] is struggling, they have now way out so they are moving forward with their plan, and as they do the people can see the truth. Michigan shooting is now being used for gun control. The [DS] is now locking down the entire world, because the people are not complying, so they are now forcing people, the next step each country will look like Australia but worse. Trump and the patriots have now put into a place the key and stone, the key is military intelligence, the stone is Trump and the people, the will push the information forward and counter the [DS] info.
- 45% of American households report that recent price increases are causing their family some degree of financial hardship. Ten percent describe it as severe hardship affecting their standard of living, while another 35% say the hardship is moderate.
- Lower-Income, Less Educated Americans Most Affected
- Lower-income households are most likely to have experienced financial hardship due to price increases. Seventy-one percent of those living in households making less than $40,000 a year say that recent price hikes have caused their family financial hardship. That compares with 47% of those in middle-income households and 29% in upper-income households.
- Two weeks ago Joe Biden announced he was going to open the US oil reserves. This was after he spent the last year blocking pipelines and production here in the United States.
- Now we know that the oil reserves are expected to go to India and China.
- And this move by Joe Biden will not put a dent in US gas prices at the pump.
- According to the AAA website, US gas prices will not be affected at all after this move.
- But maybe China and India will see a price drop?
- The Democrat Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) was blasted on Twitter after sending a post that thanked President Joe Biden for a two-cent decrease in gas prices, despite gas prices rising more than a dollar under his presidency.
- “Thanks, @JoeBiden,” tweeted the DCCC along with a graph that shows gas prices decreased from $3.40 to $3.38 over two weeks.
Under the Trump Admin, workers across America went back to work in unprecedented numbers.
Under the Biden Admin, workers will eventually depend on the government for everything. https://t.co/e03LLSIvDD
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) December 3, 2021
Funding the government
Each year, Congress must approve a federal budget that will finance the government for the upcoming 12 months. The federal government’s fiscal calendar runs from Oct. 1 to Sept. 30, meaning that a shutdown will occur if lawmakers don’t pass a new budget by the end of this month.
If lawmakers don’t have a budget in place by the time October begins, the government is required to reduce agency activities and stop nonessential operations.
The debt ceiling
The debt ceiling is the amount of debt the U.S. government is legally allowed to carry.
Lawmakers can either vote to increase the borrowing limit to a certain dollar amount or suspend it until a certain date, when the ceiling would be imposed at whatever level the debt is on that day.The debt ceiling prevents the U.S. government from honoring spending that has already occurred. Increasing or suspending the debt ceiling does not authorize new federal spending but allows the Treasury to continue to pay receipts for purchases the government made weeks or months ago.
- Billionaire investor Charlie Munger still isn’t a fan of cryptocurrency.
- “I wish they’d never been invented,” Munger said
- “I admire the Chinese, I think they made the correct decision, which was to simply ban them,” Munger added.
Smollett trial — Osundairo brother asked under oath “who was the audience supposed to be?”
Osundairo: “According to Jussie, the media.”
— Matt Finn (@MattFinnFNC) December 2, 2021
- Although the parents of accused school shooter Ethan Crumbley missed their scheduled court appearance on Friday, the attorneys representing them are insisting they have not fled.
- The Detroit News reports that attorneys lawyers Shannon Smith and Mariell Lehman, who are representing Oxford, Michigan residents James and Jennifer Crumbley, say that their clients are planning to turn themselves in to be arraigned.
- “The Crumbleys left town on the night of the tragic shooting for their own safety. They are returning to the area to be arraigned. They are not fleeing from law enforcement despite recent comments in media reports.”
Prosecutors accused the Crumbleys of buying a gun for their son last week that he subsequently used to murder four people at his high school.
On this day last year, Joe Biden asked Americans to wear masks for his first 100 days — “not forever.”
Yesterday, he EXTENDED his mandate to March. pic.twitter.com/2rvTCq2GTd
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) December 3, 2021
- For months, the Australian government has hastily imprisoned people it deems to be a risk of contracting or infecting others with COVID-19 and forced them into isolation in state-sanctioned quarantine camps.
- According to 26-year-old Hayley Hodgson, who spent weeks in a quarantine camp despite the fact that she never tested positive for COVID-19, being locked up in this manner is “like you’re in a prison.”
- “It’s horrible. It’s a horrible feeling,” Hodgson told Freddie Sayers of UnHerd. “You feel like you’re in prison. You feel like you’ve done something wrong. It’s inhumane what they’re doing. You are so small, they just overpower you. And you’re literally nothing. It’s like, ‘You do what we say, or you’re in trouble, we’ll lock you up for longer’. Yeah, they were even threatening me that if I was to do this again, ‘We will extend your time in here.’”
- Hodgson reportedly moved from one end of the country in Melbourne to Darwin on the other end to escape totalitarian COVID measures enacted by the Australian government but quickly found herself as a prisoner in her state’s “quarantine camps” even though she did not have the virus.
- The House of Representatives has passed a dangerous bill that would establish a federal vaccination database. Alarmingly, the radical Democrats accomplished this with the help of 80 Republicans, including Minority Leader and Speaker hopeful Kevin McCarthy (R-CA).
- “Eighty House Republicans voted with Democrats on Tuesday to pass the Immunization Infrastructure Modernization Act, which if passed by the Senate and signed into law would fund a federal vaccination database,” Breitbart reported.
- “According to the bill, also called H. R. 550, the government would provide $400 million in taxpayer dollars to fund ‘immunization system data modernization and expansion,’ a system otherwise defined as ‘a confidential, population-based, computerized database that records immunization doses administered by any health care provider to persons within the geographic area covered by that database’,” the report noted.
- bill will allow the federal government to track unvaccinated Americans, who could be segregated, targeted, and forced to comply with the vaccination mandates.
- The bill’s language itself is alarming in its blunt intention to violate Americans’ privacy rights, as well as their bodily autonomy rights. Section 2824 clearly lays out the objectives.
- Section 2824. of H.R. 550 regards the bill’s aim to “expand, enhance, and improve immunization information systems” that are administered by health departments or other agencies by “improving secure data collection, transmission, bidirectional exchange, maintenance, and analysis of immunization information.”
- The bill says it will do this by “supporting adoption of the immunization information system functional standards of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention” and will support “the maintenance of security standards to protect individually identifiable health information.”
- In addition, the bill aims to establish “real-time immunization record data exchange and reporting” and “rapid identification of immunization coverage gaps.” It seeks to attain “completeness of data by facilitating the capability of immunization information systems to exchange data, directly or indirectly, with immunization information systems in other jurisdictions.”
- Judge Doughty pointed out all of the illogical and irrational contradictions in the mandate. “If boosters are needed six months after being “fully vaccinated,” then how good are the COVID-19 vaccines, and why is it necessary to mandate them?” says Judge Doughty in his ruling.
- The complainant provided evidence based on Dr. Peter A. McCullough’s declaration, “The COVID-19 vaccines do not prevent transmission of the disease among the vaccinated or mixed vaccinated/unvaccinated populations –
How is Omicron traveling from country to country when only the vaccinated people are allowed to travel internationally from country to country?
Oh wait… Does that mean only vaccinated people are spreading Omicron? pic.twitter.com/ZxYLA5jIZR
— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) December 3, 2021
- Evidence indicating COVID-19 is a designed bioweapon with a toxic structure that may be replicated in vaccines
- Twitter is warning users that the website of the American Heart Association may be “unsafe,” after it published an abstract in one of its medical journals containing research linking mRNA COVID-19 jabs to heart inflammation.
- The abstract was published in Circulation, a journal of the AHA on the 16th of November. In their research, a team led by former cardiac surgeon Steven Grundy applied a cardiac test to measure a patient’s 5-year risk of a new acute coronary syndrome.
- The abstract claims a 14-point increase in the five-year risk of acute coronary syndrome in participants. However, the American Heart Association later attached an “expression of concern” to the study, warning readers that it contains “potential errors.”
- The great body of evidence (comparative research studies and high-quality pieces of evidence and reporting judged to be relevant to this analysis) shows that COVID-19 lockdowns, shelter-in-place policies, masks, school closures, and mask mandates have failed in their purpose of curbing transmission or reducing deaths. These restrictive policies were ineffective and devastating failures, causing immense harm especially to the poorer and vulnerable within societies.
- Nearly all governments have attempted compulsory measures to control the virus, but no government can claim success. The research indicates that mask mandates, lockdowns, and school closures have had no discernible impact of virus trajectories.
- The benefits of the societal lockdowns and restrictions have been totally exaggerated and the harms to our societies and children have been severe: the harms to children, the undiagnosed illness that will result in excess mortality in years to come, depression, anxiety, suicidal ideation in our young people, drug overdoses and suicides due to the lockdown policies, the crushing isolation due to the lockdowns, psychological harms, domestic and child abuse, sexual abuse of children, loss of jobs and businesses and the devastating impact, and the massive numbers of deaths resulting from the lockdowns that will impact heavily on women and minorities.
- A recent study (pre-print) captures the essence and catastrophe of a lockdown society and the hollowing out of our children by looking at how children learn (3 months to 3 years old) and finding across all measures that “children born during the pandemic have significantly reduced verbal, motor, and overall cognitive performance compared to children born pre-pandemic.” Researchers also reported that “males and children in lower socioeconomic families have been most affected. Results highlight that even in the absence of direct SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 illness, the environmental changes associated with the COVID-19 pandemic is significantly and negatively affecting infant and child development.”
That’s 26 states that have distanced themselves from or terminated their membership with the national organization. Families deserve better than the corrupt ideologues who have embedded themselves in the permanent educational bureaucracy.
When parents fight, they win.
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) December 3, 2021
- Gov. Ron DeSantis is taking extra precautions to ensure the safety and security of Floridians against any unforeseen public emergencies. He is increasing funding for the Florida National Guard and seeking to reestablish the Florida State Guard.
- The governor also announced that he is seeking to reestablish the Florida State Guard to support the state’s emergency efforts.
- “The establishment of the Florida State Guard will further support those emergency response efforts in the event of a hurricane, natural disasters and other state emergencies,” the Florida Governor announced. “The $3.5 million to establish the Florida State Guard will enable civilians to be trained in the best emergency response techniques. By establishing the Florida State Guard, Florida will become the 23rd state with a state guard recognized by the federal government.”
- Florida’s governor seeking recognition of a state national guard will provide an indication of the Biden administration’s posture towards red states at the moment. The Florida State Guard would be subject only to the executive authority of the state governor.