Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB] is now trying to use this event to push the Great Reset/Green New Deal, this will be a dead end for them just like the pandemic. The pieces are being put into place to bring the people into and people run economic system. The [DS] is now in full panic, the war propaganda is failing, the pics are turning out to be fake and Putin is not destroying cities and killing people. This is a strategic operation to remove the bio weapons labs, shutdown the money laundering operation and remove the [DS] players. Wisconsin just called to have the elections decertified. Trump wants the people to do the right thing and decertify the elections, if this doesn’t work this is not the end of the plan, the next phase is then operational, if all else fails the military is the only way.
🚨Biden put a new pause on oil and gas leases in America—the same day Russia invaded Ukraine!
Biden is banning American energy production but importing oil from Russia that is funding Putin's invasion. pic.twitter.com/4i3bWLlX6y
— Tom Cotton (@TomCottonAR) March 1, 2022
- Jen Psaki was asked about US oil imports from Russia.
She tripped over her tongue on this one.
Someone needed to fact check this fact-check. pic.twitter.com/1NFolCvEX6
— Brit Hume (@brithume) March 1, 2022
“Markets look forward so they can look at the five-year time horizon and realize that there’s a lot of energy available if it’s mobilized, there are alternatives to the Russian dominance of the gas market, for example,” Malpass said on the on ‘Face the Nation’ program.
- Some cards issued in the country will not be accepted abroad and on foreign websites
- International card companies Mastercard and Visa have disconnected a number of Russian banks from their payment systems following “sanction orders” related to Russia’s ongoing military operation in Ukraine.
- “As a result of the sanctions orders, we have blocked several financial institutions in the Mastercard payment network. We will continue to work with regulators in the coming days to fully comply with our obligations,” Mastercard CEO Michael Mibach said in a statement on Tuesday.
- The card company did not specify which institutions will be cut off, but Washington last week announced a list of Russian banks which fall under the sanction orders. These include VTB, Otkritie, Sovcombank, Promsvyazbank and Novikombank. Their assets and dollar accounts were blocked, and Apple Pay and Google Pay for the cards of these banks stopped working.
- Monica Crowley, a Trump Treasury Dept official, said at Orlando’s Conservative Political Action Conference Michelle Obama is a ‘completely plausible’ choice
- The former first lady has previously dismissed the idea of running herself
- Multiple polls also indicate Michelle Obama’s sky-high popularity
- A former Trump administration official this weekend floated the possibility of Michelle Obama succeeding President Joe Biden as the 2024 Democratic nominee, warning that the former first lady would be a formidable opponent to the GOP.
- ‘If [Democrats] were to run Michelle Obama, that would put us in a very difficult position,’ former Trump aide Monica Crowley said at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando on Saturday.
- Dirty Nevada Governor was confronted by a bitter constituent at a Las Vegas restaurant on Sunday.
- Sisolak is one of the dozens of Democrat politicians who was a staunch supporter of on mask mandates but was then caught out partying without one. He threatened families at Easter. He was caught hoarding a COVID treatment drug.
Enjoy your day. Because Joe Biden’s COVID victory lap tonight is going to make you want to tear your hair out.
Check the poll numbers, have your CDC adjust calculations so it looks like we’re over the hump, brag about being the President who defeated COVID.
The System at work.
— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) March 1, 2022
- Hunter Biden’s Business partner, Devon Archer, was sentenced to a year in prison for his actions related to defrauding a Native Indian tribe.
Hunter Biden had close ties with a company that ran a fraudulent $60million scheme – for which his best friend has now been sentenced – emails obtained by DailyMail.com reveal.
Devon Archer, who has been close to the Bidens for decades, was sentenced to one year behind bars on Monday for his role in a complex scheme to defraud a Native American tribe.
Archer, 47, appeared for his sentencing hearing at the Thurgood Marshall US Courthouse in Lower Manhattan, where Judge Ronnie
• • •
- Country owes international financial organizations over $57 billion
- Ukraine has called on international financial organizations to cancel the country’s foreign debts claiming massive destruction in the country caused by the Russian military offensive that began last Thursday.
- “The scale of destruction in Ukraine … is colossal! In view of this, our external creditors must be required to write off Ukraine’s debts. To date, the external debt is 1.6 trillion hryvnia, or more than $57 billion.
- International financial organizations should revise the debt policy and zero out the debts of Ukraine!” the head of the Accounts Chamber of Ukraine, Valeriy Patskan, wrote on his Facebook page on Tuesday.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, addressing a European Parliament emergency session via videolink on Tuesday, called on the EU to support his country as Russian
- A FEMALE lab worker in Taiwan is feared to have infected dozens of people with Covid in a terrifying leak, officials said.
- The researcher in capital Taipei who tested positive for the coronavirus may have caught it during experiments in the laboratory, local media reports.
- Authorities have begun tracing more than 85 people listed as contacts of the woman and who are feared to be carrying the deadly virus.
- During a press conference today, an official the infected person was aged in her 20s and had been working at the Academia Sinica’s Genomics Research Centre.
Thank you for this warm greeting sign! Susan and I are looking forward to being with you — the freedom-loving Taiwanese people soon! pic.twitter.com/L4iNcz2uPz
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) March 1, 2022
Pompeo is on his way to Taiwan.
These people are stupid.
Wait for Russia/China reports.
- This morning the Wisconsin Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Elections held an informational hearing on the Gableman 2020 Election Report featuring invited speakers Special Councsel and Former Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman and Attorney Eric Kaardal.
- ** The live video feed is here.
- Justice Gableman played video of several victims of voter theft. Several brave Wisconsin families reached out to Gableman and his committee after they discovered someone had voted for their loved one who is in a nursing home. This happened all over Wisconsin.
- Justice Gableman disclosed during the hearing that the nursing homes in the Zuckerberg-funded cities had 100% turn out. This is clear voter fraud they discovered. The video played during today was heartbreaking.
In every Wisconsin county that received Zuckerberg funding, nursing homes reported 100 PERCENT turnout #decertify
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) March 1, 2022
- Former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman in his presentation to the Wisconsin Senate finds that Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg’s election money violated state bribery laws.
- Margot Cleveland at the Federalist reports:
- Nearly $9 million in Zuckerberg grant funds directed solely to five Democratic strongholds in Wisconsin violated the state’s election code’s prohibition on bribery. That conclusion represents but one of the many troubling findings detailed in the report submitted today by a state-appointed special counsel to the Wisconsin Assembly.According to the report, Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg providing financing that allowed the Center for Tech and Civic Life to offer nearly $9 million in “Zuck Bucks” to Milwaukee, Madison, Racine, Kenosha and Green Bay counties. In exchange, the “Zuckerberg 5,” as the report called the counties, in effect, operated Democratic get-out-the-vote efforts. Those grant funds then paid for illegal drop boxes to be placed in Democratic voting strongholds.The illegal use of drop boxes represented a second area of concern to the special counsel’s office. The report notes state election code limits the manner in which ballots may be cast, providing that an elector must personally mail or deliver his or her ballot to the municipal clerk, except where the law authorizes an agent to act on the behalf of the voter.