Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB] is moving ahead with their great reset/green new deal. But the people of the world are not with them, they don’t trust these people and they know it. The people are now coming together via the economic crisis, big fail for the [CB]. The [DS] is fighting for their lives, they know the people are not with them, the event in Texas failed, the people are seeing through it, the propaganda about Ukraine is falling apart. The election fraud coverup is falling apart. The people are waking up and realizing how bad the infiltration actually is, and now the people are preparing to take back the country, the [DS] will fight back, they are preparing for chaos before and during the midterms, but this will fail, their power has been weak-end and the patriots have control and leverage.
Officials from the Group of Seven wealthy nations announced Friday that they will aim to largely end greenhouse gas emissions from their power sectors by 2035, making it highly unlikely that those countries will burn coal for electricity beyond that date.
Ministers from the G-7 countries meeting in Berlin also announced a target to have a “highly decarbonized road sector by 2030,” meaning that electric vehicles would dominate new car sales by the end of the decade.
- Prices are soaring, there are widespread shortages of certain items such as baby formula all over the nation, and at the same time U.S. economic activity appears to be really slowing down. 85 percent of all Americans believe that there will be a recession within the next year. These days, it is virtually impossible to get Americans to overwhelmingly agree about anything, and so the fact that 85 percent of us are anticipating a recession is a really big deal.
- Just about everyone realizes that economic conditions are going to get worse,
- The Federal Reserve is going to try to tame inflation by hiking interest rates, but that will just destroy the housing bubble and dramatically slow down the economy.
Joe Biden falsely claimed he “was appointed to the [Naval] Academy in 1965” while speaking to Naval Academy graduates today.
Biden graduated from the University of Delaware in 1965, making that impossible. pic.twitter.com/oSTmjeqSLb
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) May 27, 2022
- Zelensky gave his most dire assessment to date of the status of Ukraine forces in the eastern Donbas region,
- He described conditions there as “indescribably difficult” in what marks a notably pessimistic shift and negative tone for the Ukrainian leader, “It’s indescribably difficult there. And I am grateful to all those who withstand this onslaught of the occupiers.”
all of these DS players who are double-vaxxed-and-boosted announcing they caught COVID and spread it anyway. These people are actually waking people up, each time they do this they prove the opposite of what they have been telling everyone, don’t get the jab it doesnt work
But the real question is, what is their other agenda. We know the midterms are coming up, we know they are planning on riots,
- A medical study conducted with joint research from scientists at a number of prestigious health institutions shows that mRNA vaccines may actually impair the immune system’s ability to fight Covid-19 long-term.
- The study analyzed data collected from Moderna’s randomized control trial for its mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccine from July 2020 through March 2021.
- The complex study entitled, “Anti-nucleocapsid antibodies following SARS-CoV-2 infection in the blinded phase of the mRNA-1273 Covid-19 vaccine efficacy clinical trial,” shows that vaccinated individuals had impaired ability to produce specific kinds of Covid-relevant antibodies versus those who were unvaccinated but had natural immunity from prior infections.
- “These data show that, among the participants with PCR-confirmed Covid-19 disease, anti-N Ab seropositivity [a particular kind of antibody] at a median of 53 days post diagnosis occurred in 40% of the mRNA-1273 vaccine recipients vs. 93% of the placebo recipients,” the study states.
- Thus, vaccinated individuals had less than half the seropositivity rate as unvaccinated individuals with natural immunity, according to the study. The effect that authors discuss is caused ‘seroconversion,’ meaning the transference of infection to antibody protection in the immune system.
Literally every single week now is a new lesson in this.
(for those with eyes to see it and ears to hear it)
— Rick DeVos (@RickDeVos) May 28, 2022
- The wonderful Dr. Oz has rightfully just declared himself the winner of the Republican Primary for the U.S. Senate (Pennsylvania). He will go on to defeat his Radical Left opponent and be a great Senator for the Commonwealth, and the USA!
- Voters in Wisconsin’s five largest cities are suing over the use of illegal unmanned absentee ballot drop boxes in elections.
- Attorneys from the Thomas More Society, a nationwide public interest law firm, filed the legal complaints on May 25 on behalf of voters in Green Bay, Kenosha, Madison, Milwaukee, and Racine. Officials from the affected cities weren’t immediately available for comment.
- Although Wisconsin election law forbids the use of unmanned absentee ballot drop boxes for voting, those cities used them, Thomas More Society special counsel Erick Kaardal said in a statement.
- “In 2020, the cities of Milwaukee, Madison, Racine, Kenosha, and Green Bay made an agreement with the nonprofit Center for Tech and Civic Life to use the drop boxes to get these cities’ residents to vote,” Kaardal said. “This so-called ‘Wisconsin Safe Voting Plan,’ involved $8.8 million of private grants to these five cities, to target specific populations to vote. It had little, if anything at all, to do with keeping voters safe from Covid-19, as it purported to do.”
- The legal complaint (pdf) filed against Green Bay in Brown County Circuit Court argues the case is urgent because the city used the unauthorized drop boxes in the November 2020 elections and may use them in the future.