The MSM/[CB] are now trying to show that the economy is not important, that people view of the economy doesn’t matter, this will fail. People have one thing in common, money, wealth and retirement. Trump and the patriots through deregulation and tax cuts have enabled companies to bring back trillions to the US. Trump signed EO 13817, return of rare earth mineral processing. Trump sends message the best of economy has yet to arrive. The [DS]/MSM are spinning stories but they are getting caught up in their lies, they are now blaming each other and pointing fingers. JS tells us to watch [JC] and [JM] something is about to happen. The DOJ wants an extra week for Flynn’s sentencing. Did the patriots stop a missile launch in NK, reports are strange and the gift was the opposite. Trump sends a message, the movie plot is about to change and the move will never be the same.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 12.27.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- political scientist John Sides argues in the Washington Post, these are not normal times, and Trump’s reelection is in far more trouble than many would expect given the state of the economy.
- “Voters aren’t giving Trump much credit for the growing economy, making his path to reelection less smooth than it otherwise should be, given the impressive statistics,” “Trump’s approval rating hasn’t budged, even though people’s views of the economy have grown more positive since he took office in 2017.”
- Since President Trump signed new tax cuts into law in 2017, U.S. companies have repatriated $1 trillion back to the United States, according to new data from the Department of Commerce.
- “Investment banks and think tanks have estimated that American corporations held $1.5 trillion to $2.5 trillion in offshore cash at the time the law was enacted. Before the overhaul, companies were incentivized to keep profits overseas because they owed a 35% tax when bringing it back and could defer payment by keeping funds offshore. The law set a one-time 15.5% tax rate on cash and 8% on non-cash or illiquid assets,” Bloomberg News reported.
- U.S. environmental laws and regulations had closed down mining operations for “rare earth elements” (REE) in this country, making us almost completely dependent on China, which then produced 97 percent of the world’s supply of these important minerals.
- The 17 rare-earth elements are not particularly rare, but they are important to technological production, including technology used for military applications.
- Thanks to directives issued by the Trump administration, the United States is getting back into the REE production business. “Under Executive Order 13817 signed by President Trump, ‘critical minerals’ are non-fuel mineral or mineral materials that are essential to the economic and national security of the United States, that have a supply chain vulnerable to disruption, and that serve an essential function in the manufacturing of a product, the absence of which would have significant consequences for the economy or national security.”
- That same day, The United States and Australia formalized their cooperation in the field of critical minerals — agreeing to collaborate on research and to increase critical mineral capacity for both countries.
“Trump Stock Market rally is far outpacing past U.S. presidents” @CNBC With new trade deals, and more, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 27, 2019
The MSM is now turning on each other blaming each other for reporting the dossier was real, it seems all attacks are pointing at Rachel Maddow, even though the other MSM outlets reported the same
- Maddow had been pushing the dossier for years.
Recall that it was @JakeTapper who had a hissy fit when BuzzFeed published the garbage dossier in full. He claimed that the dossier’s “impact” was hurt when people were allowed to see how obviously fake it was. https://t.co/H8RSjbiLyu
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) December 27, 2019
The [DS] the MSM tried it all, Russian Collusion, Obstruction, all the ISMs, Ukraine, the fake impeachment, now they are pushing the idea that Trump is the loneliest Man in a America, who do they quote, those close to him, sources without names, this is completely fake, think about what they are saying
Those close to him say no-one is close to him
- A successful portrait of the president’s increasing isolation typically includes an overfondness for the word “increasingly”; a vague but grave warning that Trump — always erratic, to be sure! — is getting “worse”; and a mind-bending reliance on sources “close to Trump” to describe how he has no one close to him.
- The sources: Horribly, every source in these stories is trapped between realms, perfectly situated to observe the president’s isolation but powerless to relieve it with the gift of their wise counsel. “A person close to Trump told me that the president feels isolated and has complained that he has no one in whom he can confide. ‘These heavy issues are weighing on him. He has nobody around him. There’s nobody,’ this person said.”
- “‘He just has no life,’ the person close to Trump recently told me.”.”
- Earlier this month the presiding judge of the top-secret FISA court, Rosemary Collyer rebuked the Obama FBI for serious abuses in its efforts to obtain warrants to spy on the Trump campaign in 2016.
- But Collyer was warned in 2018 about the fraudulent FISA applications by Rep. Devin Nunes.
- In fact there was evidence back in May that the top Executives in Obama’s FBI all knew that there were multiple copies of the Steele dossier and yet they signed multiple FISA warrant applications to spy on President Trump anyways.
- In fact, President Trump was aware of the Obama deep state scam on the FISA Court back in 2018.
- Trump tweeted out the following back in Aug 2018
“Ohr told the FBI it (the Fake Dossier) wasn’t true, it was a lie and the FBI was determined to use it anyway to damage Trump and to perpetrate a fraud on the court to spy on the Trump campaign. This is a fraud on the court. The Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court is in……
…charge of the FISA court. He should direct the Presiding Judge, Rosemary Collier, to hold a hearing, haul all of these people from the DOJ & FBI in there, & if she finds there were crimes committed, and there were, there should be a criminal referral by her….” @GreggJarrett
- Solomon says DOJ Andrew McCabe and James Comey were at the head of the deep state machine and it’s time for Durham and Barr to meet out some discipline against those two partisan operatives.
- McCabe was caught lying under oath a number of times already.
John Solomon: I don’t think McCabe and Comey’s stories add up now to the evidence now that has been put into the record by Horowitz. I would keep and eye on it. I think they’re two guys whose testimony is being looked at closely.
The DS players are now getting caught up in their own lies and they are pointing the fingers at each other.
- The Department of Justice (DOJ) Inspector General’s (IG’s) Report on FISA Abuse points out a number of conflicting statements. One of the biggest whoppers is between Obama’s Attorney General (AG) Loretta Lynch and former and now fired FBI Directors James Comey and Andrew McCabe.
- In the IG’s report there are conflicting accounts of when the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation started and various accounts of who knew what and when.
- Obama’s AG Lynch claims that she doesn’t recall having a briefing on this investigation (p. 74):
- This was the biggest FISA warrant that the Obama administration ever filed and she supposedly was unaware of it? Either she is lying or very, very incompetent in her duties.
- In the first paragraph below, AG Lynch claims that she didn’t “recall providing any guidance or direction to the FBI on the investigation”. She said she didn’t have any awareness of the Carter Page FISA applications before she left office on January 20, 2017.
- We know that this is not accurate because the US Attorney General signs off on all FISA applications.
According to ABC News:
More than a thousand applications for electronic surveillance, all signed by the attorney general, are submitted each year, and the vast majority are approved. From 2009 to 2015, for example, more than 10,700 applications for electronic surveillance were submitted, and only one was denied in its entirety, according to annual reports sent to Congress. Another one was denied in part, and 17 were withdrawn by the government.
According to ABC, all applications to the FISA Court were signed off on by the Attorney General and therefore if any applications were processed in the past year, they were signed off on by Loretta Lynch. This means that Lynch signed off on any requests for wire tapping President Donald Trump during the Presidential race.
- AG Lynch’s Office of Attorney General (OAG) in the second paragraph above claimed that they didn’t read the Carter Page FISA application nor did they provide any information to the OI, but this too was not accurate because there was evidence that they were aware that the FBI was seeking a FISA warrant on Carter Page before the first warrant was filed.
- Lynch then threw Comey and McCabe under the bus. She claimed that they pulled her aside in the spring of 2016 “and provided information about Carter Page”. Lynch then claimed that this was all she ever heard of this issue. (p. 75):
- But the FISA Report goes on and points out that Comey refuted Lynch’s claims and claimed that “he did not recall having such a conversaion with Lynch” and didn’t think it was possible because the FBI didn’t receive any information on this until late July (the Papadopoulos information from Australia). McCabe said the same and as noted in the footnote below, Comey would not answer further questions because he declined to have his security clearances reinstated:
- Most likely Comey, McCabe and Lynch are all lying.
Let’s move onto Flynns case, something very interesting occurred.
- U.S. Attorney requested a one week delay prior to submitting a second briefing for the sentencing of Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.
- According to the filing, the DOJ is seeking a one week delay, from Dec 30th to January 6th, in order to gather more material for a new sentencing memorandum. Due to Flynn’s non-cooperation, it is anticipated the DOJ will enhance the prior memo from December 2018 and ask for a more severe sentence.
- In their sentencing memo of December 2018 the DOJ (Mueller ongoing) did not request prison time, arguing for a sentence “at the low end of the guidance range.”
- However, with AG Bill Barr and U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu; and given the events over the past year, including 6(e) grand jury information; there is a possibility the DOJ will now request a much more harsh sentence to include time in prison.
Flynn case update: DOJ seeks more time to file sentencing memo.
Multiple persons/entities must review and approve the new memo, including any changes to the memo and sentencing recommendations. (Rec’d only probation prior.) pic.twitter.com/jFPgqCAP8R
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) December 27, 2019
“The frequency with which representations made by FBI personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable.”
Think FLYNN_FISA [ILLEGAL?]
- FBI have reportedly confirmed that the bureau is investigating British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and several other unnamed persons suspected of helping multimillionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein recruit and exploit underage girls.
- Though this is the first time the FBI has confirmed that it’s actively investigating Maxwell, AG Bill Barr’s insistence that the case would focus on those who enabled or abetted Epstein led many to suspect that Maxwell would be the next logical target.
- That’s because she has been accused in court filings of organizing a sex-trafficking ring that helped bring beautiful young girls to Epstein’s expansive Manhattan townhouse.
187 new Federal Judges have been confirmed under the Trump Administration, including two great new United States Supreme Court Justices. We are shattering every record! Read all about this in “The Long Game,” a great new book by @senatemajldr Mitch McConnell. Amazing story!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 24, 2019
(1) 187 MS_13
Find the  NYPD detectives  mid 2017.
Did they view the insurance file?
Threats are real.
This is not a game.
Threat is real.
Key to DNC ‘source’ ‘hack’ ‘187’.
Border Wall System update:
▫️ 96 miles completed
▫️ 140 miles under construction
▫️ 273 miles in pre-construction pic.twitter.com/t04fVu9Pd7
— USBPChief (@USBPChief) December 23, 2019
- ‘What I would expect is some type of long-range ballistic missile would be the gift.’ General Charles Brown said Tuesday at a breakfast in Washington, D.C.
- North Korea has threatened ‘Christmas Gift’ if no concessions granted by 2020
- Negotiations with Washington have stalled since Trump met Kim at DMZ in June
- An NHK news alert claimed that a missile had landed 1,200 miles east of Japan
- The Japanese broadcaster retracted the claim just 23 minutes later
- North Korea had warned of a ‘Christmas surprise’ amid stalled nuclear talks
Trump tweeted out a warning to Russia, Syria and Iran,
Russia, Syria, and Iran are killing, or on their way to killing, thousands of innocent civilians in Idlib Province. Don’t do it! Turkey is working hard to stop this carnage.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 26, 2019
is Trump warning the DS that he knows what they are planning to do in this area if Russia, Syria move in and attack, the DS controlls the paid mercanaries in the area, these are the terrorist, al-quedi, al nusra and isis, if Russia, Syria move in will the DS do what they do best kill the innocent people, we have seen this before.
- President Donald Trump retweeted a video message on Friday morning with a hashtag referencing a fringe pro-Trump conspiracy theory known as “QAnon.”
- The tweet included a video of a woman praising Trump’s approach to urban poverty and included the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for the QAnon slogan, “Where we go one, we go all.”
- Followers of the conspiracy believe that, among other things, the world is run by a satanic cabal of elites and pedophiles led by Hillary Clinton and the “deep state,” who Trump will eventually expose and defeat.
- Trump has promoted dozens of QAnon conspiracy accounts and followers of the conspiracy have showed up at his campaign rallies and appeared in his ads.
with a mention of
Bullshit meter off the charts with this one
We are waiting for a reporter to ask the ultimate question.
What are they waiting for?
They can end this at any time simply by asking POTUS, right?
We may have to ‘force’ this one.
I almost hope they don’t ask. It would be fun to watch them try to manage the spin when 90% of the country is aware of you and all that you’ve been shining a light on, while the MSM still can acknowledge it.
I can see them squirming now..
It must happen.
Conspiracy no more.
Think of every post made.
It would force us to prove everything stated to avoid looking crazy, correct?
What do they fear the most?
If they ask.
They self destruct.
They know this is real.
The build is near complete.
You are the frame.
You are the support.
People will be lost.
People will be terrified.
People will reject.
People will need to be guided.
Do not be afraid.
We will succeed.
Timing is everything.
Think DOJ/FBI reorg.
Think sex/child arrests / news.
Think resignations (loss of control).
How do you remove evil in power unless you reveal the ultimate truth?
It must be compelling to avoid a divide (political attack/optics).
We are the majority (growing).
Sheep no more.
The movie will never be the same! (just kidding) https://t.co/FogquK1ei7
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 27, 2019
Trump just tweeted “the movie will never be the same”, are we on the verge of seeing some exciting plot twists in the movie we are all watching?