Mortgages, existing and new home sales are shot up. The economy is moving forward and getting stronger. Trump since day one has built a strong foundation, this foundation can withstand the economic storm that is hitting now. The transition is prepared to move forward, nothing can stop this. The patriots are using the [DS]/MSM events against them, this is about exposing all the [DS] players, showing the people, forcing the [DS] to reveal their plan. NG and federal agents are now being positioned in each city, this is not by accident, this is for the main mission. The [DS] is fighting back, the censorship has begun, the EAS has been tested and it’s ready. The summer is going to get much hotter, the attacks are going to be worse as we get closer to the elections. This is part of the plan, exposing it all.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 07.22.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) July 21, 2020
- The founder of a prominent political action committee opposing President Donald Trump’s reelection was arrested in part of a public corruption probe.
- Matthew Borges, a lobbyist and former chairman of the Ohio Republican Party, was arrested in connection to a year-long $60 million federal bribery scheme. According to prosecutors, Borges and three other lobbyists allegedly conspired with the Republican Speaker of the Ohio House of Representatives to secure a $1.3 billion taxpayer bailout for an Ohio-based energy company, FirstEnergy Solutions.
- President Trump recently swatted a hornet’s nest when Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced that foreign students would have to leave the country or transfer if their school only offers online classes in the fall.
- After several schools filed for a restraining order, Trump rescinded the ICE change and avoided a messy standoff. By firing volleys at the ivory tower, however, Trump pulled back the veil to reveal academia as the profit-driven, self-serving enterprise it is.
- Immigration rules that predate the Trump administration require foreign students to take no more than one class per semester online. In response to the coronavirus lockdown, the president waived the requirement for the spring and summer semesters. The rule was to go back into effect for the fall.
- Upon hearing ICE’s announcement, school presidents were struck with a case of the vapors. Harvard University, Northeastern University, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Boston, seeking a temporary restraining order against the rule. Other elite institutions such as the University of California, Berkeley were discussing offering fake in-person classes just to keep foreign students enrolled.
- the federal government supplies higher education with billions in grants every year. That doesn’t stop colleges and universities from thumbing their noses at their federal benefactors by enrolling illegal immigrants and boycotting companies that work with ICE.
- The relationship between higher education and foreign students is also a driver for visa overstays. The Department of Homeland Security reported in 2017 that more than 606,000 visitors overstayed their tourist, work, business, and student visas Without the revenue from foreign students, the argument goes, higher education will have no choice but to raise tuition drastically for your little Johnny or Susie when they seek admission. That is a false choice.
- There are alternatives to raising tuition. One would be to tap into their massive endowments. Yale’s endowment is more than $29 billion, and Princeton’s is over $25 billion. Harvard, a plaintiff in the recent lawsuit, has the mother of all endowments at over $39 billion. That is more than the gross domestic product of Estonia.
- Another option would be to slash payroll from the layers and layers of bureaucracy at most institutes of higher learning. Over the past four decades, colleges and universities have hired administrative staff at a rate five times faster than professors. Deans, provosts, and inclusion diversity administrators may pull down high six-figure salaries, but it is doubtful they would be missed.
- Just hours after Washington’s order to shutter a Chinese consulate in Houston triggered a panicked document fire on the building’s balcony, the Senate’s Homeland Security Committee voted unanimously to approve a bill (put forth by Missouri Sen Josh Hawley) barring the social media app TikTok from being installed on smartphones used by federal employees on federally-issued devices.
- TikTok’s Chinese ownership and explosive popularity in the US have led to several companies to reportedly bar employees from installing the app on corporate-issued devices, due to fears – so far mostly unsubstantiated – that Beijing is using the app for widespread spying and data collection, Reuters reports.
- In a statement from his press office, Hawley said that many federal agencies have already recognized the threat posed by TikTok.
- The leadership of China simply cannot be trusted.
- St. Louis prosecutors tampered with Patricia McCloskey’s gun before charges were made against the St. Louis couple earlier this week.
- The prosecution team under the direction of Soros-funded Kim Gardner disassembled the inoperable gun and then put it back together making it operable.
- Patricia McCloskey was then charged with flourishing a gun, even though prosecutors knew it was inoperable!
The gun Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters was inoperable when it arrived at the St. Louis police crime lab, but a member of St. Louis Prosecuting Attorney Kim Gardner’s staff ordered crime lab experts to find out why and wrote that it was “readily capable of lethal use,” in charging documents filed Monday, 5 On Your Side has learned.
In Missouri, police and prosecutors must prove that a weapon is “readily” capable of lethal use when it used in the type of crime with which the McCloskeys have been charged.
At the request of Assistant Circuit Attorney Chris Hinckley, crime lab staff members field stripped the handgun and found that it had been assembled incorrectly. Specifically, the firing pin spring was put in front of the firing pin, which was backward, and made the gun incapable of firing, according to the documents.
Firearms experts then put the gun back together, per Hinckley’s request, in the correct order and test-fired it, finding that it worked, according to the documents.
Crime lab workers photographed the disassembly and reassembly of the gun, according to the documents.
#PortlandProtests Additional details @KerriKupecDOJ “Individuals have thrown bricks, chunks of concrete, glass bottles, feces, balloons filled with paint, pig’s feet, and other projectiles at federal agents. Others have used slingshots (a high-powered unit capable of launching…
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) July 21, 2020
ball-bearings and other metal projectiles at a high velocity) to hurl ball bearings and batteries at federal agents and the courthouse. Eyesight damaging laser devices and strobe lights are routinely aimed at federal agents. + There…
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) July 21, 2020
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) July 21, 2020
Those lasers you see are weapons being wielded by communist insurrectionists that can permanently blind or injure law enforcement officers. https://t.co/6HjnRSxdRT
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) July 22, 2020
The standoff between law enforcement and protesters in the streets of downtown Portland has caused what some legal experts say could be a constitutional crisis. https://t.co/BTGK5zwmL1
— NBC News (@NBCNews) July 22, 2020
.@CBPMarkMorgan shuts down antifa lie that DHS officers are “unidentified.” Every officer is identified clearly on the front, back & sides. They no longer display a name because of doxing that endangers their families. Instead, they wear an ID patch. https://t.co/OEk9nfCOHj pic.twitter.com/gVu3gBJclU
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 22, 2020
Take A LIsten
What many in the media won’t tell you about the violent anarchists in Portland ⬇️⬇️⬇️ https://t.co/t5mInrnbRj
— White House Rapid Response (@WHRapidResponse) July 21, 2020
.@DHS_Wolf. “Facts don’t lie. The facts are that these violent anarchists and extremists were violent well before DHS surged federal assets into Portland.”
The [DS] is using the same tactics that they used in other countries like Ukraine, when you look at the pics they look almost identical
- Twitter sent a warning to users stressing the platform will permanently suspend accounts Tweeting anything related to the QAnon, whose members often tweet about conspiracies related to the United States and who appear to support President Donald Trump.
- The action led to the ban of 7,000 accounts and limited 150,000 users according to Twitter,
- In one Tweet conservative Hollywood producer Robby Starbuck stated “Not a Q follower but Antifa, Louis Farrakhan, Hamas, Iranian terrorists & more terror groups are on Twitter yet you do nothing. Why are you targeting only QAnon? Will you go after these terror/hate groups?
- Starbuck is asking what I’ve been asking for some time and why is Twitter a publicly traded company operating like a publisher when its platform was established as an open forum of discussion. That was the original promise of Twitter and its creators. Now it’s pushing this Orwellian style behavior that is detrimental to the welfare of a free society.
If Twitter is going to crack down on “conspiracy theory” accounts, shouldn’t every single account that perpetuated the Russian Hoax for 3 years be permanently suspended?
When direct attacks [use of inserts [cutouts]] fail > censorship [ban] deployed as aggressive method to slow/limit growth.
Next: more ‘act of violence’ frame-ups
CONTROLLED INFORMATION DISSEMINATION SYSTEM DESIGNED TO CONTROL YOU IS THREATENED.
If you posed no threat [reach and topics] to their control [information dominance] they would not continue to expend ammunition.
They would not care.
#2 attacked topic [#1 POTUS].
ALL FOR A ‘CONSPIRACY’.
INFILTRATION NOT INVASION.
🧐Interesting timing don’t ya think? #WeAreThenewsNow
Today, July 22, is the day @ jack🤡 is supposed to provide documentation to @Jim_Jordan regarding Twitter censorship of conservative accountshttps://t.co/jiaeIlSk4t pic.twitter.com/6qP0VuNX8b
— Justice is Coming⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@RedPilledisBACK) July 22, 2020
— House Judiciary GOP (@JudiciaryGOP) July 22, 2020
- Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile temporarily shut down President Donald Trump’s campaign texting program,
- Politico reported on Monday that Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T flagged “potential regulatory problems” with the Trump campaign’s messaging operation. Within “Trump’s orbit,” many continue to speculate that big tech companies “are looking to influence the election” against the president.
- The Cellular Telecommunications Industry, which represents mobile phone groups, did not say why they blocked the president’s messaging service, but said in a statement, “We expect all senders — whether airlines, schools, banks or campaigns — to include clear opt-out language and gain prior consent before sending a text.”
Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.
A series of scenarios is currently being conducted [‘game the sys’] to test response, risk, and calc results.
‘Censorship’ [added] layers of inserted code ‘through keyword targeting’ in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.
‘China-Russia-Iran’ ‘fake’ take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
Countermeasures in place.
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT ‘news’ website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as ‘Public Utility’ (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?
Why was this created and tested?
You can all see the optics of this for the next 100 days, right?
The optics of Dem Mayors who have **lost control of their cities** as violent crimes SPIKE THROUGH THE ROOF writing letters DEMANDING Trump & Barr **send their cities no federal help whatsoever**?
— Brian Cates //Flynn & Breitbart’s Army! (@drawandstrike) July 21, 2020
All the sane citizens [and voters! Registered voters!] in cities like NYC, Seattle, Portland, LA, Chicago, Atlanta, etc. who’ve watched the growing violent chaos the past few months while their city/state leaders babble about DEFUNDING/DISBANDING THE POLICE & lockdowns/masks.
Sane citizens who’ve watched this unfold with MOUNTING HORROR as they realize they are under the control of IDEOLOGICAL LUNATICS who in their drive for power are keeping their citizens businesses closed while they let violent mobs run amok. AND THEN…
…a LIGHT shined in the darkness… Trump says he is going to come HELP THESE PEOPLE. It is **crystal clear** now that these mayors & governors are NOT going to change course. Or they WOULD HAVE by now.
So sane citizens waiting for help, waiting for SANITY to be restored, waiting for SAFETY to come back to their city, they **know** down to the marrow of their bones that Wheeler, Durkan, DeBlasio, Frey, Bottoms, Bowser are **never** going to do their real jobs.
Now all these sane citizens in the blue states are watching these weak Democrat Mayors YELL at President Trump: “DON’T YOU DARE!!! Don’t you DARE send federal officers to my city to make it safer while I defund/disband it’s police department & let these mobs run amok!”
Imagine 100 days of this. Trump sending Federal agents to these cities to get them back under control with the Democrat mayors & governors SCREAMING AND CRYING AND WHINING AND BITCHING endlessly in protest every single step of the way.
These optics are PRICELESS. PRICELESS, I tell you. The Democrats can’t hide the insanity of what they are doing, letting mobs & gangs tear their cities apart while they babble they’re in control & don’t need any help & whining Trump’s feds need to leave.
Anybody who tells you Democrats are WINNING the optics here is playing you. /end
- President Donald Trump and Attorney General William Barr are expected to announce that federal agents will surge into several American cities including Chicago to help combat rising crime, expanding the administration’s intervention in local enforcement as Trump runs for reelection under a “law-and-order” mantle.
- Usually, the Justice Department sends agents under its own umbrella, like agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives or the Drug Enforcement Agency. But this surge effort will include Department of Homeland Security Investigations officers, who generally conducts drug trafficking and child exploitation investigations.
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.