Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB] is now presenting itself so people can see the true economy. Consumer debt is on the rise. [JB] mandate is beginning Jan 15 and this will add to inflation and supply chain issues. In Germany heating and electric has been turned off. The [CB] agenda is beginning to bring people together. The [DS] is panicking, the narrative is falling apart and people are questioning the cases and deaths, the counts do not make sense. They [DS] is now building the narrative that civil war is coming, they are trying to push this and it will fail in the end. The patriots know the color revolution playbook, it is the same playbook the [DS] always uses. The battle is beginning, the weapon is information and it more lethal that guns or bombs. No war, no civil unrest, clean and swift.
- November consumer credit report from Federal Reserve an absolute stunner
- Here are the shocking numbers: in November, consumer credit exploded by a whopping $40 billion, double the expected $20 billion print, more than double the $16 billion October number, and the highest on record!
- And while non-revolving credit (student and car loans) jumped by a solid, if not necessarily remarkable $20 billion, this was only the 7th biggest increase for the series in record…
- … the real stunner was revolving, or credit card debt, which more than tripled in November, soaring to $19.8 billion from $6.6 billion in October, by far the highest such print on record.
- In about a week the Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate will mean around 30,000 cross-border truckers will be forced to shut down. Starting January 15, truckers will be forced to show proof of vaccine.
- Things are about to get real.
- Via The Conservative Treehouse:
22 000 truckers are about to lose their job. But this estimate is from the Canadian Trucking Association. The Private Motor Truck Council of Canada (PMTC) estimated this number closer to 31 000 truckers.
We are looking at a meltdown of the supply chain, or at least some severe disruption.
Get everything you need now. Inflation is about to get real. (read more)
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is fighting to preserve her right to trade stocks despite the blatant conflict of interest, and it’s obvious why: She and her husband have done well under the rules as they stand. Very well.
- The rules guard against conflict-of-interest trading by congressional staff, and some lawmakers acknowledge the conflict (for themselves as well as her) and want to ban lawmakers and their families from trading stocks. Yet Pelosi defends the practice. “This is a free market,” she argued last month. “We’re a free-market economy, and [lawmakers] should be able to participate in that.”
- From 2007 to 2020, the speaker and her spouse raked in between $5.6 million and $30.4 million (the rules don’t even require exact disclosure) from just five Big Tech firms: Facebook, Google, Amazon, Apple and Microsoft.
— New York Post (@nypost) January 8, 2022
Can confirm that Ossoff has indeed written this bill to ban Congress from trading stocks and is preparing to introduce it https://t.co/ozEezVnnBr
— Ryan Grim (@ryangrim) January 9, 2022
- The Federal Reserve has managed to do something that’s rarely seen in the U.S. these days: Get members of the Democratic and Republican parties to agree.
- At this year’s annual meeting of the American Economic Association, prominent economists from both sides of the political spectrum argued that the Fed is behind the curve in the battle to contain an outburst of inflation in an economy still beset by a pandemic.
- A top Kazakh opposition figure claims Russian forces have effectively launched an “occupation” of Kazakhstan, with Russian President Vladimir Putin pushing toward the goal of enveloping the Central Asian nation into a Moscow-controlled order akin to the former Soviet Union.
- Mr. Putin, who has deployed Russian paratroopers and other forces to help crush protests in Kazakhstan during recent days, will succeed in the goal unless Western powers wake up and confront him, says Mukhtar Ablyazov, the head of a Kazakh opposition group called the “Democratic Choice of Kazakhstan.”
- Suicide attempts among minors increased fourfold amid lockdown in Germany, study reveals
- German researchers have confirmed that the lack of in-person contact during a Covid lockdown and school closures took a sad toll on children’s mental health, with the number of suicide attempts increasing sharply.
- Researchers analyzed the data from 27 children’s intensive care units across the country. They found that reported child suicide attempts increased fourfold compared to pre-pandemic times.
- A Texas teacher has been charged with child endangerment after she allegedly placed her COVID-19-positive son in the trunk of her car, KPRC 2 Houston reported.
- She allegedly placed her son in the trunk of her car to avoid being exposed to the teen, who she told authorities had COVID-19. She allegedly told officials that the two were there to do additional testing for her son.
- CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Sunday morning refuted Justice Sotomayor’s statement that more than 100,000 children are hospitalized due to Covid.
EW – Federal judge has reportedly rejected FDA’s request to produce only 500 pages per month on the #Pfizer Covid vaccine data, instead ordering a rate of 55,000 pages per month.
- Dr. David Samadi commented on the development:
- where did the seasonal flu go in 2020? Where was it in 2021?
- CDC is telling us. The seasonal flu has disappeared from reporting. (All reports about the Frankenstein-like “flurona” aside.)
- Are we to believe that there was virtually no seasonal flu in 2020 and very little in 2021? Are we to trust the same tests that the CDC and FDA are phasing out? The tests that give to ‘false positives’ due to incorrect Ct settings?
- Furthermore, we recently had several confessions that the hospitalization data is suspect and not to be trusted on face value.
- “If a child goes into the hospital, they automatically get tested for COVID and they get counted as a COVID-hospitalized individual, when, in fact, they may go in for a broken leg or appendicitis or something like that,” Dr. Anthony Fauci recently told MSNBC. “So it’s over counting the number of children who are, quote, hospitalized with COVID as opposed to because of COVID.”
- The New York Post reported: “New statistics show that more than 40 percent of the state’s hospitalized coronavirus-infected patients were admitted for ‘non-COVID reasons’ — with the ratio in New York City ‘about 50-50,’ Gov. Kathy Hochul said Friday.”
- The question is: What if we are getting the Covid-related mortality data wrong the way that the child hospitalization reporting has been misreported?
- Chuck Todd led off NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday morning with bruising accusations that the CDC broke the “public trust” with its handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- “The CDC has offered confusing and sometimes contradictory advice, the Supreme Court seems skeptical about the best tool in Biden’s toolbox, the vaccine mandates, and stay-at-home guidelines and school closures have given us a feeling of a recurring nightmare.”
- NBC’s messaging is subtle, but unmistakable: The mainstream media are ratcheting up to find a new scapegoat for the vaccines’ failure to stop the spread. The CDC is widely believed to be the sacrificial lamb for the Biden administration’s excuses for its Covid policy failures.
- The signal has gone out that the CDC Director may be on the hook for a failure of messaging, rather than lying about the “science.”
- Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe on Saturday said he will be releasing whistleblower documents on Dr. Fauci next week.
- When all is said and done and the waters settle on the COVID pandemic, Dr. Anthony Fauci may be remembered as one of the greatest mass killers of our time.
- Dr. Fauci also lied to the American public about the success of the safe drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in treating the virus.
- Catherine Engelbrecht said an infrastructure is in place to collect ballots en mass in various communities across the US. It’s two parts – ‘Getting Ballots’ and ‘Depositing Ballots’. Ballots are either taken, or collected through intimidation and remuneration. Authority figures and people they look up to in their communities reinforce this illegal process is acceptable. People surrender ballots in order to secure housing, food, access to employment, and so on. This isn’t new, it is just much more exposed because of the massive influx of cash into the election last year.
- Engelbrecht – Partial Transcript:
It’s ballot trafficking and voter abuse. It prays upon the most vulnerable in our communities in the most insidious of ways. Each State we worked in has a slightly different twist on the manipulation.
The way these ballots are collected ranges from just swarming into neighborhoods with escalation scripts that get more and more outrageous about why people should surrender their ballot, and more and more aggressive to the other end where you have people lets just say along borders in certain States that are quite literally trapped. And their ballots, among other things, are surrendered in order to secure everything from housing, to food for their children, to access to employment. And in those communities if you don’t play the game, you’re shut out. You’re excommunicated. And because you in often time the economic position you are in you just play along, you keep quiet. This is nothing new. What we say in 2020 though was catalyzed. It was the magnum opus of ballot trafficking because we had this massive influx of money. We had ballot pushes for this mass mail out the paper ballots. And of course our voter rolls are corrupted 6 ways from Sunday.
- if mass collection of ballots would explain almost everything we know:
- ** Explains why the massive voter registration drives always focus on these type of communities.
- ** Explains why Dems spend no efforts to ensure these types of people vote. It’s because their ballots will be harvested.
- ** Explains why liberal ballot tracking groups want USPS integration. They’ll know exactly when and where ballots hit the ground.
- ** Explains why the DOJ and others will prevent canvassing at all costs.
- ** Explains why Dems fight so hard to prevent voter roll cleanup.
- ** Explains why Dem want to move away from precinct voting and towards “vote centers”, and drop boxes.
- And so on…..
- A 22-year-old man identified as a member of Antifa was arrested in Pinellas County, Florida, after he was caught with an explosive device near the location of a protest at the Pinellas County courthouse. Something spooked the suspect who was caught running from the scene according to the sheriff’s office.
- The local media is trying to avoid noting that Garrett James Smith previously travelled to Portland, Oregon, for training on how to function as what authorities describe as a “sleeper cell.”
- […] In his backpack, they also found a helmet with a logo on it that had been seen at other protests in cities such as Portland, where Smith had spent time, Gualtieri said. (read more)
A group of about 50 Patriot Front members has just marched over to the March for Life crowd here in Chicago pic.twitter.com/64NKAvALDs
— Brendan Gutenschwager (@BGOnTheScene) January 8, 2022
A caravan of over a dozen private vehicles with taped-over license plates pulls up, the Patriot Front members load up their shields and flags outside Soldier Field here in Chicago pic.twitter.com/JYUl1RDOps
— Brendan Gutenschwager (@BGOnTheScene) January 8, 2022
- the group uses propaganda designed in a similar fashion. It’s clear that its target audience is good Americans who don’t want to see this country go to communism.
- This group in Chicago yesterday all dressed the same again, like the Feds at the last event in DC.
- In addition, the vehicles the individuals drove away in all had tape on their plates, which is a crime.
- This appears to be another set up by the Federal government.
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.
Husband in jail.
HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child?
What would you do? Kiss your child goodbye and leave without a mother or father for Clinton?
Where is Huma today?
Was she with HRC on her book tour?
RE: Military Intelligence / State Secrets
POTUS installed his people within each top spot at each 3 letter agency except 1 (good reason there as Adm R kick started this and scrubbed all POTUS nominations to verify oath).
Do you think they aren’t in control of those respective agencies?
What is most valuable?
AG Sessions on leakers.
Fire or prosecute?
Reorg is underway and happening.
Coincidence Senate Republicans pushing for Fed Judge confirmations last week?
Why are Senate Republicans dropping out? Not by choice and were offered a choice (rest assured they will vote pro Trump).