BJ puts pressure on the EU, says trade talks between UK and US will happen before BREXIT, setting up a no-deal BREXIT. The D’s and the MSM are trying to put down the economy, they can’t report that the numbers are fake so they are trying to make a case of why the economy is not doing well. China is it hit harder, Trump’s policies are working, the globalists/[CB] are now trapped. The [DS] is pushing their fake impeachment, but they have walked into a trap and there is no place they can go with the impeachment sham. Kill switch enacted. Durham is following a paper trail. Flynn ready to go free, Sidney Powell says they have a witness. Puerto Rico as not helping its people with hurricane relief, warehouse found with provisions still in it. Trump says, “but the best is yet to come”, remember this day.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 01.19.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Talks could start as early as mid-February, around the time that the prime minister is to visit Washington, D.C.
- Boris Johnson signalled his commitment to making the UK globally competitive after Brexit and that he is prepared to walk away from the EU without a trade deal.
- The badmouthing of the economy begins .
- Former Vice President Joe Biden says, “The American people are getting clobbered.” But middle-class incomes are up $5,000 since President Trump was elected, wages for the average worker are rising at the fastest rate in a decade and more good news is surfacing that makes Biden’s claims look foolish.
- the New York Times reported: “U.S. Manufacturing Has Slumped to a Decade Low.” It’s a shocking headline (now taken down), and utterly misleading. The piece says that the Institute of Supply Management Index fell in December to the lowest level since 2009. But that index measures sentiment, not output. The reality is that December industrial production was up 21 percent versus a decade ago, according to the Fed.
- There are three reasons that growth in 2020 could come in higher than expected:
- The signings of USMCA and “Phase One” of a trade agreement with China relieve considerable uncertainty for manufacturers and retailers. USMCA, the updated NAFTA, is helpful to various industries; the China pact is more comprehensive than expected, and includes meaningful enforcement mechanisms, including the possibility of tariff “snap-backs,” which will help prompt Chinese compliance.
- Homebuilding is beginning to surge.
Tremendous surge in new housing construction in December, 16.9%, biggest in many years!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 18, 2020
- Trumps economic plan is working, he is now reversing the [cB] globalist agenda
China’s economy grew last year at the slowest pace in almost three decades.
Official figures show that the world’s second largest economy expanded by 6.1% in 2019 from the year before – the worst figure in 29 years.
The country has faced weak domestic demand and the impact of the bitter trade war with the US.
The government has been rolling out measures over the past two years in an attempt to boost growth.
- China needed a Deal with the US (i.e. they don’t just want it) –
- President Trump knew that China needs the US now more than ever but the US didn’t need China.
- The more pressing issues for China surround real estate, in a manner similar to the US in 2008. As China grew, it invested in its infrastructure and in addition, it invested in large housing projects throughout the country. These efforts helped bolster China’s already fast growing economy.
- The problem is that China over invested in these random properties all over China and these properties today remain empty.
- There simply are not enough people in the area where these massive complexes were built that make enough money to afford living in these communities. It appears that the Chinese communists misunderstanding of supply and demand economics may be their downfall.
The [DS] is trapped by everything they attempted to do to Trump, remember they are projecting everything they did onto Trump, Trump and the patriots know this, they have it all lets go back to post
How can we listen in, track, and monitor American citizens [bad actors]?
[We hear you].
[We see you].
What must we LEGALLY demonstrate in order to gain such warrants?
Do we TRUST the FISA judges?
Why is this relevant?
Who can we TRUST?
Expand your thinking.
Are they going to continue to hide behind Sexual misconduct or will the truth come out?
Sexual misconduct is the ‘public shelter’ to accept resignation.
Watch those announcing 2020 P running.
“You cannot attack a political opponent”
None are protected.
None are safe.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) announced two proposals to roll back school meal standards on vegetables and fruits initially championed by former first lady Michelle Obama.
- The new standards, according to Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue, are designed to give local schools and foodservice operators more flexibility “because they know their children best.”
- “Schools and school districts continue to tell us that there is still too much food waste and that more common-sense flexibility is needed to provide students nutritious and appetizing meals,” Perdue said
- The lunch roll back was done on MO birthday
- Happy Birthday, Michelle! January 17, 1964
Now we know the fake impeachment is ready to proceed this week, but we need to remember why this impeachment is fake, their is no crime, there are no witnesses and Trump countered the fake whistleblower with the release of the phone transcript, lets compare BC impeachment with Trumps.
- President Trump is accused of two offenses, neither is a crime.
Article One: Abuse of Power — broad and undefined non-criminal action.
Article Two: Obstruction of Congress — Not a crime and completely made up charge
- Now compare that to the Clinton Impeachment trial in 1998.
- Bill Clinton was accused of 11 separate felonies and impeachable offenses.
The Starr Report, presented on Sept. 9,1998, presented 11 impeachable offenses. Bill Clinton was eventually charged because he “…willfully provided perjuries, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury,” and made “…corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence.”
- The Starr report cited 11 specific possible grounds for impeachment in four categories:
Five counts of lying under oath
Four counts of obstruction of justice
One count of witness tampering
One count of abuse of constitutional authority
- A response to the formal summons from the Senate, notifying the Executive Office of the President of impeachment proceedings, was due at 6:00pm ET today. The White House has responded [WH pdf link – and embed below] with a seven-page position answer.
- THE HONORABLE DONALD J. TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, HEREBY RESPONDS:
- The Articles of Impeachment submitted by House Democrats are a dangerous attack on the right of the American people to freely choose their President. This is a brazen and unlawful attempt to overturn the results of the 2016 election and interfere with the 2020 election—now just months away. The highly partisan and reckless obsession with impeaching the President began the day he was inaugurated and continues to this day.
“The Articles of Impeachment submitted by House Democrats are a dangerous attack on the right of the American people to freely choose their President.”
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) January 18, 2020
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is as of now including in the U.S. Senate impeachment trial rules a “kill switch” that effectively allows for the president’s legal team to seek an immediate verdict or dismissal of the case should Democrats engage in any shenanigans like they did in the House process.
Now Durham investigation is going strong, there have been no leaks, the DS, MSM are completely in the dark but we know that Durham has been visiting different countries and talking to different people, we also know that
- -> John Durham is zeroing in on the period spanning from January 2017, when Trump took office, to May of that year. A “strong” paper trail, has led the investigation into possible misconduct by federal law enforcement and intelligence officials to that time frame.
- Barr and Durham have traveled around the world for the investigation, and Durham’s team has already asked witnesses about possible anti-Trump bias among former FBI officials. The secretive DOJ inquiry includes scrutiny of former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former FBI special agent Peter Strzok, and British ex-spy Christopher Steele.
- The period of time under scrutiny by Durham also covers a leak to reporters that federal prosecutors in D.C. are investigating. The Russian intelligence document under scrutiny, word of which made its way into press reports in the spring of 2017, factored into former FBI Director James Comey’s handling of the FBI investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email server, and Comey himself appears to be the focus of that inquiry. Comey was fired in May 2017, after which Mueller was appointed special counsel to lead the Russia investigation.
- Remember what Barr said
- “We have to be careful about the way we collect evidence. And we have to make sure that we have enough evidence to justify our actions. And we’re not going to cut corners in that respect,” . “You know, there’s some people who think this thing is going to drop in a few weeks. That’s not the case. I see this, perhaps, reaching an important watershed perhaps in the late spring, early summer.”
- SP was giving an interview and she said something very interesting
- The original FBI report is reported to have statements to the effect that Michael Flynn was not lying. The prosecution says no such FBI FD-302 report exists; however, Ms. Powell now shares that they have a witness to it.
- Friday’s filing by Powell should be something. She already had a list of documents that no one knew even existed. She had the phone ID’s for Joseph Mifsud’s phones. She knew Mifsud was with Halper at the event that Flynn attended in 2015. Powell knows more than we know.
- Prosecutor Van Grack tried to get Flynn to make a false statement and Powell has evidence of this
then we find out the following
- General Flynn’s first set of attorneys were from the firm Covington. The DOJ’s Trisha Anderson went to work for Flynn’s attorney law firm while they were repping for General Flynn. Did Covington tell General Flynn about hiring one of the individuals at the DOJ involved in the Russia collusion sham?
- Trisha Anderson is a member of Covington as a partner and joined the firm in September of 2018:
- Anderson was deep in the Deep State at the FBI that worked on the coup attempt of President Trump.
A key player in the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation of Donald Trump and his 2016 presidential campaign was Trisha Anderson, who, at the time, was the No. 2 lawyer at the agency’s Office of General Counsel.
Despite having no specific experience in counterintelligence before coming to the FBI, Anderson was, in some manner, involved in virtually all of the significant events of the investigation.
Anderson told members of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees in August last year during closed-door testimony that she was one of only about 10 people who had known about the Trump–Russia investigation prior to its official opening.
Anderson also was part of a small group of FBI personnel who got to read then-FBI Director James Comey’s memos about conversations he had with President Donald Trump.
- Covington also represented General Michael Flynn at the time that Anderson was hired. This indicates a conflict of interest for the firm and the question is whether General Flynn was ever notified of Anderson’s hiring.
Puerto Rico has been given more money by Congress for Hurricane Disaster Relief, 91 Billion Dollars, than any State in the history of the U.S. As an example, Florida got $12 Billion & Texas $39 Billion for their monster hurricanes. Now the Democrats are saying NO Relief to……
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 6, 2019
….Alabama, Iowa, Nebraska, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and others unless much more money is given to Puerto Rico. The Dems don’t want farmers to get any help. Puerto Rico should be very happy and the Dems should stop blocking much needed Disaster Relief!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 6, 2019
Puerto Rico is one of the most corrupt places on earth. Their political system is broken and their politicians are either Incompetent or Corrupt. Congress approved Billions of Dollars last time, more than anyplace else has ever gotten, and it is sent to Crooked Pols. No good!….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 28, 2019
….And by the way, I’m the best thing that’s ever happened to Puerto Rico!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 28, 2019
The self serving, lying, despicable politicians in Puerto Rico spent weeks bashing Trump while hiding aid from their citizens
They should all go to prison quickly for this unforgivable crime against citizens who desperately needed help
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) January 19, 2020
- Puerto Rico’s disaster agency head was fired
- In a statement, Gov. Wanda Vazquez confirmed the supplies had been sitting idle since the 2017 hurricane and announced an investigation into Carlos Acevedo,
- “There are thousands of people who have made sacrifices to help those in the south, and it is unforgivable that resources were kept in the warehouse,” said Vazquez.
Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia. That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away. Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 17, 2020
- Virginia Democrats started this week intent on passing legislation allowing a total ban on the ownership of AR-15s and similar guns, but they dropped the confiscatory bill after thousands of NRA members flooded the hallways outside state Senate offices.
- Yet the Democrats are still pushing an “assault weapons” ban that would only allow AR-15 owners to keep their rifles if they agree to obtain a license from the state police. Democrats are being open about their intention to use the licensing process to form a database listing information of AR-15 owners..
- Britain, France and Germany formally launched a process, charging Iran with failing to comply with the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) on its nuclear program.
- Speaker of Iran’s parliament,
- “We clearly announce that if Europe, for any reason, uses Article 37 of the nuclear agreement unfairly, then Iran will make a serious decision regarding cooperation with the [International Atomic Energy] Agency,”
….BUT THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 19, 2020
Remember THIS DAY.