Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[WEF] great reset and green new deal is not going as planned. The people see it all as the economy collapses. The people see how those in charge are not actually helping the economy but making it worse. China is now shutting down the factories that make batteries, solar panels, the green new deal is doomed. The [DS] reacting out of fear, they stormed Trump’s home to cover their tracks, the cover up always gets you. Now they are scrambling so they will be left with one option, to create chaos when Trump releases the declassified information. The plan has been prepped and warmed. Red October is coming and the red wave is going to hit. Showtime.
- China’s summertime energy crisis intensified with news that factories in Sichuan province have been ordered to halt production for at least six days.
- Sichuan is a major source of lithium for batteries and solar panels, so ripple effects from the shutdown are likely to affect electric car and green energy companies in the U.S. and around the world.
- Australia’s News.com described the “urgent notice” for factory shutdowns, sent to 19 of Sichuan’s 21 cities, as part of a “nightmare scenario” for China.
- The notice said Sichuan is experiencing its highest temperatures in 60 years, coupled with a steep reduction in rainfall, so hydropower generation is falling even as demand for electricity soars.
NEWS: CNN cancels Reliable Sources – Brian Stelter departing network.
My story here: https://t.co/LYyKBs3ecm
— David Folkenflik (@davidfolkenflik) August 18, 2022
Twitter has permanently suspended the Gays Against Groomers account without reason pic.twitter.com/1z8TlscnJb
— Ashley St. Clair (@stclairashley) August 17, 2022
- Speaking with the podcast Triggernometry on Wednesday, author and philosopher Sam Harris admitted that censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop story during the 2020 election was a “left wing conspiracy” to help Biden get into the White House, and that any corruption from the Biden family was “infinitesimal compared to the corruption we know Trump is involved in.”
- “We could just go down that rabbit hole endlessly and understand that he’s getting kickbacks from Hunter Biden’s deals in Ukraine or wherever else right? Or China. It is infinitesimal compared to the corruption we know Trump is involved in,” said Harris.
- Earlier in the conversation, Harris had noted that “Hunter literally could have had the corpses of children in his basement. I would not have cared.”
- ·Speaking of #Konnech this one caught my attention. As recent as last week Zoominfo lists Richard Catahan as VICE PRESIDENT of Konnech. Although you wouldn’t know it by looking at his LinkedIn profile that still lists him as GM for SCYTL NA.
- Of course as swamp life would have it, SCYTL is the Soros tied vote counting software servicing over 800 counties in the United States.
- What could go wrong?
- It appears like #TheSystem deploys tech in fields that sort of tug at your heart strings.
- VotEdge aims to help the disabled vote using smart phones.
- Jeff Narabrook (PollChief) advocates to promote candidates via faith based 501c non profits.
- Matthew Masterson (Microsoft, EAC) develops online systems for veterans to vote.
- It’s gaslighting and it’s manipulative.
- Literally the opposite of Integrity.
- #ThePit #TTV #Konnech #VotEdge #PollChief
- Anne Heche was set to release a new movie “Girl in Room 13” that went into sex slavery and trafficking and was a mouthpiece against it in P-Wood.
- What do Jackie and Anne have in common with Chester Bennington, Halyna Hutchins, Anthony Bourdain?
- This all goes deeper than we’d like to imagine: Intel agencies, elites, politicians.
- Former Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg pleaded guilty on Thursday to 15 tax crime felonies.
- He is facing five months in prison.
Cristina Laila reported on the case earlier.
The Trump Organization last summer was hit with criminal charges by crooked Manhattan DA Cy Vance’s office.
The case was tied to tax-related conduct amid claims Trump Organization employees illegally ‘received tax-free perks such as apartments and car leases.’
These types of cases are almost never pursued, but the witch hunt of Trump and everyone connected to him never ends.
This has nothing to do with Trump.
"Tax Fraud" sounds scary. However, this entire case is about Trump org not reporting some company benefits as income to employees.
Like if your McDonalds boss lets you take home a chicken sandwich but doesn't report the $4.99 as income on your paycheck. Same principle. https://t.co/NhNSnC4Kvb
— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) August 18, 2022
I wonder what happened if you audited all corporations, politicians in the same manner, what would find
NPR/Ipsos Poll: To what extent do you believe the following are true?
The U.S. is experiencing an invasion at the southern border?
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) August 18, 2022
- Anyone else notice that the language around China has changed?
- Pompeo and Grassley dropped tweets denouncing specifically the CCP, on the same day as Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs recognized the PRC and not the CCP. Now the information from the Pit, shortly followed by General Flynn.
- Everyone has changed their messaging to specify the distinction between the CCP and China as a whole.
- It’s not accidental. White hats are painting the picture that China has a Deep State too.
- @TrueGenFlynn discusses CCP infiltration in the US government & within the ‘think tanks’ in DC:
- “Wuhan is also an interesting place for some of these think tanks. The infiltration by the CCP into the USA, into our education system, into our businesses, into our military, into our diplomatic corps… the fabric of Washington, DC…
- We have many that are in the US govt that should not be in those positions bc of their direct ties to the CCP and China.”
- Notable information after The Pit.
- The North’s Microbiology Research Institute at the Korean People’s Army Medical College began researching biological weapons in 1970, and by the 1980s the North “had completed its bioweapons testing on humans,” said Collins. By now the North has developed “bioweapons culture strains including anthrax, bubonic plague, smallpox and yellow fever. North Korea’s top scientists have developed ten types of bioweapons.”
- North Korea begin to engage in actual biowarfare, as hinted by Kim Yo Jong? According to Collins, North Korean cyber hackers have hacked into South Korean chemical plants more than 2,000 times. “These hackers have also hacked into South Korea’s Chemical Accident Response Information system for the purpose of understanding where the South’s chemical plants are located and how much damage would result locally if they were subject to explosions.”
- South Korean military analysts, said Collins, “see this as part of North Korea’s chemical warfare strategy.” Against this background, he concludes, “Kim Yo Jong’s logic in her threats against South Korea becomes somewhat clearer.”
- A Wisconsin school board voted in favor of a policy that prohibits teachers and staff from displaying gay pride flags and other items that district officials consider political in nature.
- The Kettle Moraine School Board voted Tuesday to keep a code of conduct in place that the superintendent recently interpreted as forbidding district employees from displaying political or religious messages, including pride flags, and Black Lives Matter and We Back the Badge signs. Staff also may not say in emails what their preferred pronouns are.
- DON’T BE.
- If they want our information, lets be honest, they’ll get it or hell, they probably already have it. It’s one thing to know they’re siphoning our info, its another to turn a blind eye and choose to do nothing about it. Don’t let fear be your controller. Take that righteous indignation and use it to further fuel you in pushing back against the machine.
- Your fear and feeling of lack of control is what [they] want. The more of US putting eyes on [them] during elections, the more difficult it is for [them] to cheat.
- Kari Lake ring a bell?
- Stop feeling helpless because again, that’s what [they] want. We have way more power and influence than we give ourselves credit for. We’re finally pushing back against the machine, a machine that’s been operating quietly in the shadows with next to no opposition against it.
- Well, guess what?! Wakey wakey, Deepstate. Your machine’s feeling the pressure of patriots across the globe that’s soon to be throttled on a very public stage. All while you watch from front row seats… and this is only the beginning.
- 82 days until Midterms — THE TIME IS NOW! SIGN UP AND SHOW UP!
- The last few years have been highly volatile but also very revealing:
- Russia Hoax
Impeachment Hoax #1 & #2
Rigged 2020 election
FBI raid of Mar a Lago
- Each step of the way, we’ve seen members of the GOP Swamp expose themselves
- Some of these leaders were beloved by the MAGA base for years, but we see who they truly are now
- We may tolerate you, but we’ll never forget who you were during the storm
.@adamkinzinger repeatedly asked me for job in Trump Admin (Air Force Sec, Amb), and for wife. Now attacks our Afghan plan that saw no US fatalities/no Taliban takeover/no Americans left behind. Adam, I enjoyed our work in Congress. What’s happened to you? YOU should know better.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) August 18, 2022
- Could Peter Strzok have worked for both the FBI and CIA, or only one entity? If that entity was the CIA, how could Peter Strzok have been fired from the FBI if he never worked for the FBI?
- These are HUGE questions.
- There is no evidence that Peter Strzok ever worked or served in any FBI field office. Nor is there any evidence that Strzok attended the FBI academy in Quantico, Virginia. There is no evidence Strzok ever graduated from Quantico. Any of these would indicate his attachment to the FBI but they cannot be found.
- Strzok’s history shows that he left the Army and was immediately assigned to the White House. (See picture above of Strzok in the late 1990’s in the Clinton White House.) When did Strzok have time to attend the FBI academy if he went directly to the White House?
Another indication of Strzok’s connection to the CIA is that he signed a document with the title not of an FBI employee but with a CIA title.
It appears Peter Strzok was under the FBI to allow the CIA to operate in the US and that Crossfire Hurricane was a political operation by the CIA disguised as an FBI operation.
- Judge ruled in 2012 that a president’s discretion to declare records “personal” is far-reaching and mostly unchallengeable.
- When it comes to the National Archives, history has a funny way of repeating itself. And legal experts say a decade-old case over audio tapes that Bill Clinton once kept in his sock drawer may have significant impact over the FBI search of Melania Trump’s closet and Donald Trump’s personal office.
- The case in question is titled Judicial Watch v. National Archives and Records Administration and it involved an effort by the conservative watchdog to compel the Archives to forcibly seize hours of audio recordings that Clinton made during his presidency with historian Taylor Branch.
- For pop culture, the case is most memorable for the revelation that the 42nd president for a time stored the audio tapes in his sock drawer at the White House. The tapes became the focal point of a 2009 book that Branch wrote.
- But Jackson’s ruling — along with the Justice Department’s arguments that preceded it — made some other sweeping declarations that have more direct relevance to the FBI’s decision to seize handwritten notes and files Trump took with him to Mar-a-Lago. The most relevant is that a president’s discretion on what are personal vs. official records is far-reaching and solely his, as is his ability to declassify or destroy records at will.
- “Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President’s term and in his sole discretion,” Jackson wrote in her March 2012 decision, which was never appealed.
- The WAPO story that “Trump is scrambling to add seasoned lawyers” to the Mar-a-Lago Raid case is, as usual, FAKE NEWS. I already have excellent and experienced lawyers – am very happy with them. This is highly political prosecutorial misconduct, I have not been charged with anything and, most importantly, I did nothing wrong. Thank you!
"The true target was this private stash, which Justice officials feared Donald Trump might weaponize… documents that Trump had been collecting since early in his administration."
"Including material that…would exonerate him of… Russian collusion."https://t.co/JyCtfbKnc9
— Jeff Carlson (@themarketswork) August 17, 2022
So its not about nuclear documents or codes. Story keeps changing
- Trump says he has fully authorized the declassification of documents
- Trump’s tweets about the declassification of the documents were mixed in with a torrent of tweets made by the president on Tuesday,
- Step 2 =DC & MSM **FREAK** when the optics shatter them.
Step 3 =The Warrant is a clear fishing expedition & the DoJ is
desperate to HIDE their TRUMPED UP Affidavit.
Step 4 =As DC tries to claim NUCLEAR SECRETS it slowly comes
out the Docs they wanted to grab were the 40% Trump
HAD ALREADY DECLASSIFIED the National Archive
REFUSED to make public.
Step 5 =TRUMP RELEASES ALL
Q !CbboFOtcZs 06/13/2018 15:30:41 ID:21a043
- We can’t let them have their wish
- We can be angry and want to seriously reform our bureaucratic institutions, but we can’t fall into their trap
- They’re acting out so aggressively b/c they know they’re going to lose in 2022 and 2024, and 50k+ Deep State feds will be fired
- Stay disciplined, stay non-violent, and act as guardians for the MAGA movement
- Other posts were more explicit, “I’m just going to say it. [Attorney General Merrick] Garland needs to be assassinated. Simple as that.” Another user posted, “kill all feds.”
- Users also encouraged others to post the address of the magistrate judge they believe signed off on the search warrant. “I see a rope around his neck,” a comment under a picture of the judge read.