Trump and the patriots are now pushing the economy forward. The great transition is underway, more deregulation coming, more tax cuts. The next phase will be talking about the infrastructure bill, creating jobs, building America back up again, creating industry to support the reconstruction. The people are now seeing the big picture, they understand the [DS]/MSM objective is, the see how they are using the virus event, how they are using the riots, the picture is being painted and more and more people are waking up, once awake they cannot be put back to sleep. The patriots knew all of this, they are 5 steps ahead .
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 06.12.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Trump has cut regulations, rules, and even pages in the Federal Register to historic lows. He’s easily matched his pledge to kill two old regulations for every new one. Last year, he slashed more than four for every new one, far from his record of 17-1.
- Joe Biden thinks President Trump will try to steal the 2020 election — and if he loses, he won’t leave the White House willingly.
The D’s are already pushing the narrative that when they lose Trump did the same thing that he did in 2016, he colluded with Russia or manipulated the election, they have already begun the narrative, Trump allies see Biden plotting to challenge defeat in November election
I wonder what this Trump card is.
- The Justice Department announced that redactions in special counsel Robert Mueller’s report related to long-time Trump associate Roger Stone may be lifted by next week now that his criminal case has concluded.
- Stone appealed his sentencing and conviction after Jackson refused his request for a new trial amid allegations of anti-Trump juror bias, and last month the Justice Department unsealed its 33 search warrants against Stone, which showed 2017 communications with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
- Earlier this week, Walton said he has questions about the reasoning for the Justice Department’s redactions and ordered the agency to provide the court with answers.
- “Having reviewed the unredacted version of the Mueller Report, the Court cannot assess the merits of certain redactions without further representations from the Department,” the judge said.
- After an hour-and-a-half it is now clear that the lawless deep state attorneys are arguing that the government has the right to target you, charge you, attack you, smear you, hide evidence from you, fine you, jail you and bankrupt you even AFTER all charges are dropped against you.
- During the hearing this morning Judge Wilkins brought up a hypothetical race case.
The Flynn case has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with race!
- This is the state of the judicial system in our nation’s capital.
1. Sidney Powell, DOJ wants to dismiss
2. DOJ we have no case, we want to dismiss
3. United States Appeals Court, we hear you but we have instructions not to dismiss, so we are going to drag this out
4. Where is that original 302?
- President Trump, in an extensive interview said he’s “fine” with Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley’s move to express regret for accompanying the president during a photo op last week at Lafayette Square — while defending his own actions that day.
- The president was asked whether he felt the pushback he later got from Milley and Secretary of Defense Mark Esper over that photo op was “significant.”
- “No, no, I mean, if that’s the way they feel, I think that’s fine,” he said, before touting his bond with the military.
Optics are important, Remember what Q gave us
- The Uniform Code of Military Justice prohibits using “contemptuous words” against the president.
- Retired four-star military officers who lambasted President Trump could be recalled to active duty and prosecuted for violating the U.S. Code,
- The pertinent law is Title 10 of the U.S. Code, Section 888, the experts said.
- “As part of the UCMJ, governing military law, you cannot use contemptuous words against certain officials, including the president,” one active duty Army Judge Advocate General Corps officer said. “That is a court-martial offense, and yes, you can be recalled to active duty to be court-martialed.”
NO SECOND WAVE. The toughest part of #COVID19 is behind us. This was a nursing home virus. Small baby waves and spikes here and there but no major second wave. #ReopenAmerica time to open our beautiful country. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸@realDonaldTrump @SaraCarterDC @gregkellyusa @newsmax pic.twitter.com/aNTkV7563m
— Dr. David Samadi (@drdavidsamadi) June 12, 2020
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), demanded the removal of Confederate statues occupying the U.S. Capitol, has remained silent on her father’s role in overseeing the dedication of the Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee Monument while serving as Baltimore’s mayor in 1948.
- her father, Thomas D’Alesandro, Jr., oversaw the dedication of such a statue in Baltimore’s Wyman Park — the Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee Monument — as mayor of the city in 1948. At the time, the Speaker’s father said people could look to Jackson’s and Lee’s lives as inspiration and urged Americans to “emulate Jackson’s example and stand like a stone wall against aggression in any form that would seek to destroy the liberty of the world.”
- In 2016 Hillary Clinton delivered a KKK-white supremacist speech in Reno, Nevada to a small group of supporters.
Even With Union Attendance, Very Small Crowd for Hillary in Reno… http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/25/even-with-union-attendance-very-small-crowd-for-hillary-in-reno …
- As first family of Arkansas the Clintons set aside a special day each year to honor the Confederate Flag.
The Clintons even established a $100 fine for those violating the law:
Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue of his own. Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:
(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.
(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]
(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).
- Bill Clinton signed Act 116 that stated “The blue star above the word “ARKANSAS” is to commemorate the Confederate States of America.”
And it wasn’t that long ago that the Hillary Campaign was mass producing Hillary Confederate pins.
- The U.S. Army under President Barack Obama turned down the suggestion in 2015 of renaming military bases that had been named for Confederate generals.
- The idea emerged in the wake of the mass shooting at the Mother Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina, in which a white supremacist murdered nine black parishioners. In the aftermath, the state government removed the Confederate battle flag from the grounds of the state capitol, noting its history as a symbol of division.
- However, the Obama administration rejected the idea of renaming military bases named for Confederate bases, noting that many of the names had been adopted as symbols of reconciliation between North and South after the brutal Civil War.
Jill Lawerence tweeted this out
— Jill Lawrence (@JillDLawrence) June 12, 2020
Quite Frankly responded
Well then you must ban the Democrat Party for their past devotion to the KKK and Slavery. Cancel anyone who supports Planned Parenthood and its declared intend to eliminate blacks in America. But no, the latter is a giver of Cherished Awards, and the former are the Recipients. https://t.co/SRcoFrHpR5
— Quite Frankly (@PoliticalOrgy) June 12, 2020
- Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan has willingly ceded six city blocks of downtown Seattle to an armed group of occupying elements within Antifa who have taken control. However, to retain her woke credentials she defines the occupying movement as a “peaceful expression of the communities collective grief”…
- “not a lawless wasteland of anarchist insurrection”? Apparently the Mayor wants everyone to ignore the trash, graffiti, aggressive and violent behavior of the occupying elements who have armed themselves and refuse to accept any laws. The reality of the situation is exactly opposite of what Mayor Jenny Durkan pretends.
- Videos from inside the occupied territory, the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ), show a considerable difference from the pretense of the mayor.
Minneapolis City Council Votes To Replace Police Department With “Community-Led” Model
So lets get this straight,
- rioters loot, burn, spray paint, and kill. they destroyed their own neighborhood, destroyed their own businesses in their neighborhood, the hurt people in the neighborhood who tried to stop them, didn’t matter if they were black or white, man or women. Now these same people will be part of the community force. Sounds a lot like the brownshirts, or if you want to bring it into the present ISIS in Syria, They went into the villages, pushed out the authorities and ruled in the area, the people were suppressed, watched, hunted, killed
Oh, by the way, how are the business owners going to react? Homeowners? Looks like we might see a mass exodus
Seattle Mayor says, about the anarchists takeover of her city, “it is a Summer of Love”. These Liberal Dems don’t have a clue. The terrorists burn and pillage our cities, and they think it is just wonderful, even the death. Must end this Seattle takeover now!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 12, 2020
— New York Post (@nypost) June 11, 2020
Why do Democratic mayors and governors have sympathy for #Antifa? Because they see in these street thugs a younger version of themselves. Moreover they seek, by confiscatory taxation, to do in an organized way what the looters are doing in a disorganized way. Welcome to the…. pic.twitter.com/uspfIwNrkU
— Dinesh D’Souza (@DineshDSouza) June 12, 2020
- Activists of the far-left Antifa movement began planning to foment a nationwide anti-government insurgency as early as November as the U.S. presidential campaign season kicked off in earnest, according to a law enforcement official with access to intelligence behind the shadowy group.
The Radical Left Democrats: First they try to take away your guns. Then they try to take away your police!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 12, 2020
So why couldn’t Democrats & the media do anything to sabotage what Trump & Barr were actually doing? Well it’s simple. TRUMP AND BARR NEVER TOLD THEM WHAT THEY WERE ACTUALLY DOING. How hard is this to grasp? They kept these morons watching THESE guys.
From watching these active duty military units shuffle on/off the buses while they built up hysteria about Trump unleashing them on the rioters, these Democrats & media morons suddenly turned around and went….HUH? Where’d THESE guys come from?
According to many Conservative media people out there, this NEVER HAPPENED. Trump NEVER told the Fake News Media to it’s face: “The leaks are real…the news is fake.” He **never** told them he was feeding the media fake leaks. They’ll say I’m making that up.
Why do they insist Trump has never done this, fed a fake leak to the Fake News media? Because these media commentators are slaves to the DAILY NEWS CYCLE. Their business model literally FORCES them to take the day’s news at face value.
Forcible suppression of opposition?
The institution, system, or practice of censoring?
A way of presenting or understanding a situation or series of events that reflects and promotes a particular point of view or set of values?
The attribution of one’s own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects; especially : the externalization of blame, guilt, or responsibility as a defense against anxiety?
The forming of a plan : scheming?
Define ‘Psychological Projection’.
A theory in psychology in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others?
A person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves: narcissists who think the world revolves around them | narcissists preening themselves in front of the mirror?
A point of view or tenet put forth as authoritative without adequate grounds?
Forceful and sometimes overly assertive pursuit of one’s aims and interests?
The action of suppressing something such as an activity or publication?
‘Narcissists’ are renowned for using ‘psychological projection’ to blame other people, even when it is entirely apparent that they are the ones in the wrong.
The quality or fact of representing a person, thing, or situation accurately or in a way that is true to life?
Actions of [ANTIFA]:
Actions of [FAKE NEWS]:
Actions of [TWITTER, FB, GOOG, YT, REDDIT, etc..]:
SHEEP NO MORE.
The More You Know….
>Hahahaha, Trump has had MI infiltrate Antifa and all the dissenting local govts.
Always 5 steps ahead!
Please be true.
Well done. Picture being painted.