Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/Biden push to bring us into the green new deal and the great reset is failing, the people see what they are trying to do and it is not working. The [CB] was caught off guard, it seems they have taken the bait and they are removing the Russia from the SWIFT system, enter alternative currency. The [DS] is panicking their money laundering operation is being destroyed right in front of their eyes. Peace will be made when all actors are destroyed or they surrender, tick tock. Timing is everything, Trump needs to wait for the 2 year mark so this way he can have 2 terms, plus two more years according to the 22 amendment. The plan is coming together 1 piece at a time, the [DS] is being dismantled. Scavino signals the storm is coming.
A dangerous, extremist assault on American economy–from the Biden White House. https://t.co/DpHTz4omfl
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) February 27, 2022
- Russia’s gold and foreign currency holdings have reached an all-time high of $643.2 billion as of February 18, according to the latest data published by the country’s central bank on Thursday. Reserves have surged $3.6 billion from the previous week, the regulator said, noting that the 0.6% rise was due to a positive market revaluation.
- Russia’s international reserves, which are highly liquid foreign assets held by the Bank of Russia and the country’s government, consist of foreign currency funds, special drawing rights in the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and monetary gold.
- Update: Christine Lagarde, president of the European Central Bank (ECB), has called on lawmakers to approve a regulatory framework on crypto, hinting at potentially preventing Russia from getting around economic sanctions.
- In response to a question on Russia potentially using crypto to evade some of these measures, the ECB president urged action on an existing proposal for a regulatory framework on digital assets.
“Whenever there is a ban or prohibition or a mechanism in place to boycott or prohibit, there are, always criminal ways that will try to circumvent the prohibition or the ban” said Lagarde.
“It’s so critically important that MiCA is pushed through as quickly as possible so we have a regulatory framework within which crypto assets can actually be caught.”
There were multiple videos of this Strela-10 driving around the Obolon area of Kyiv. It wouldn't make any sense for it to be Russian. If it was, you would see a large Russian tank or motorized rifle unit with it, and it certainly would not be the first vehicle you saw.
— Rob Lee (@RALee85) February 25, 2022
- U.S. Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) has shared misinformation on numerous occasions since the Ukraine-Russia conflict escalated this week. In one instance, Kinzinger shared a “Sam Hyde” meme, seemingly falling for a long-running internet joke.
- “The ghostofkyiv has a name, and he has absolutely OWNED the Russian Airforce. God speed and more kills, Samuyil!” Kinzinger said in a tweet that remained live for just 18 seconds.
The border guards at Snake Island? Another Ukrainian propaganda tool similar to the "Ghost of Kiev."
Reality: 82 of them laid down arms and were transported to Sevastopol by tug boat. They were given dry rations and water, then bussed home.
— Aaron Lockhart 🇺🇸 (@arabbitorduck) February 26, 2022
- Russia has banned a pro-democracy charity founded by hedge fund billionaire and philanthropist George Soros, saying it posed a threat to both state security and the Russian constitution.
- In a statement released on Monday, Russia’s General Prosecutor’s Office said two branches of Soros’ charity network – the Open Society Foundations and the Open Society Institute Assistance Foundation – would be placed on a “stop list” of foreign non-governmental organizations whose activities have been deemed “undesirable” by the Russian state.
- “It was found that the activity of the Open Society Foundations and the Open Society Institute Assistance Foundation represents a threat to the foundations of the constitutional system of the Russian Federation and the security of the state,” the statement said.
Germany said it will boost defense spending above 2% of GDP in response to the Ukraine war, following years of contention with the U.S. over military budgets https://t.co/P581toUcj0
— The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) February 27, 2022
The White House on Friday told Congress that it will need an estimated $6.4 billion in new funding to assist Ukraine as it resists a Russian invasion, to support other eastern European nations dealing with the impact and to bolster the Pentagon.
- Of the new money, $2.9 billion would for humanitarian and security needs for Ukraine, the Baltic countries, Poland and other neighbors of Ukraine under the plan. That would be used for humanitarian assistance, food aid, refugee assistance, as well as energy and economic stabilization, according to an administration official.
- The Biden administration also is seeking $3.5 billion for the U.S. Defense Department to respond to the crisis.
Read the CBS comment in the photo.
‘Putin puts Russia’s nuclear forces on high alert…’
Now read/watch what Putin actual said.
‘I order…to put Russian nuclear deterrent forces on high alert…’
BIG DIFFERENCE. MSM is the enemy of the people.
Starlink service is now active in Ukraine. More terminals en route.
- Musk said on Jan. 15 that SpaceX had 1,469 Starlink satellites active and 272 moving to operational orbits soon.
TAKE A LISTEN
- In a sign of de-escalation, Ukrainian officials said they will meet with their Russian counterparts near the Ukraine-Belarus border as Russian President Vladimir Putin said he’s putting his nuclear forces on high alert.
- President Volodymyr Zelensky said that the Kyiv government agreed to talks with Moscow on the border. It’s not clear if Zelensky will attend the meeting.
- “We have agreed that the Ukrainian delegation will meet with Russian without prior conditions on the Ukrainian-Belarusian border, in the area of the Pripyat River,” Zelensky said on social media Sunday.
- Zelensky, who is said to still be Ukraine, added that Belarusian President “Alexander Lukashenko took responsibility for the fact that at the time of the departure, negotiations, and return of the Ukrainian delegation, all planes, helicopters, and missiles placed on the Belarusian territory will remain on the ground.”
- Fedir Venislavskyi, a member of Zelensky’s party, said in televised comments that a Ukrainian delegation has already left for Belarus.