Watch The X22 Report On Video
Bosch is now warning that there might be a shortage of batteries just like there is a shortage of energy. The resident plan to convince the people that everything is back to normal in regards to fuel and inflation has backfired on him. The [CB] is marching forward with the [CBDC], the battle has begun. The [DS] is struggling, Trump and the patriots are now exposing the [DS] and are in the process of making the people aware of what is really going on with the FBI/DOJ. The awareness phase is now operational. The [DS] will continue to attack as Trump continues to draw attention to Q . This is being done on purpose, how to do you catch the criminals in the act, you trap them. The [DS] has no other path to follow, the pain will continue and as the [DS] feels the pain they will resort to violence. Game over.
- The head of mobility services for German electronics giant Robert Bosch GmbH has warned the electric vehicle industry of the reliance on battery cells and possible shortages in the future.
- Heyn, who’s also a board member of the auto parts giant, told the Monday edition of the Stuttgarter Zeitung: “We’re currently seeing the consequences of the gas shortage for Germany and Europe because we prepared too few alternatives. In the automotive industry, we should use this occasion to ask ourselves what we can do if there should ever be too few battery cells.”
- He said in that case, “everyone would certainly like to see an alternative to battery power.
- Source: breitbart.com
Folks, gas prices are now back to levels they were at in early March.
That means nearly all of the increases since the beginning of Russia’s war in Ukraine have been wiped out.
— President Biden (@POTUS) September 20, 2022
- Colorado will allow residents to pay their taxes in cryptocurrency, Democratic Gov. Jared Polis announced Monday.
- Polis, who is running for re-election in November, said that residents of Colorado may use cryptocurrencies to pay any type of state tax – including sales taxes, severance taxes, excise taxes and income taxes for both individuals and businesses – beginning this fiscal year. The state will collect payments online and deposit the equivalent U.S. dollar amount into the state’s treasury.
- On March 9, 2022, President Biden quietly signed Executive Order 14067.
- Buried inside this order is a sinister provision that could give the government unprecedented control over your money and freedom.
- In fact, this provision sets the stage for:
- Legal government surveillance of all U.S. citizens
- Total control over your bank accounts and purchases
- And the ability to silence all dissenting voices for good
🚨🚨🚨Biden just released his crypto reg “framework” encouraging the Fed to keep developing a CBDC, which the Fed Chair admits would destroy cryptocurrencies.
A CBDC would allow the gov to spy on us. Congress needs to pass my bill that stops the Fed from developing a CBDC now! https://t.co/223G68ER4D
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) September 16, 2022
- CNN’s Don Lemon was left dumbfounded by royal commentator Hilary Fordwich when he asked about reparations for slavery and colonialism in the aftermath of Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral on Monday.
- In a clip making its rounds on Twitter, Lemon spoke out against the Royal’s family’s wealth, wondering whether it was time for them to pay reparations for past misdeeds. “All of this wealth — and you hear about it comes as England is facing rising cost of living … and then you have those who are asking for reparations for colonialism … some of those people want to be paid back. Members of the public are asking ‘why are we suffering when you have all of this vast wealth?’ Those are legitimate concerns,” Lemon said.
TAKE A LISTEN
- A small step for television, a giant step for mankind. Don Lemon, often called “the dumbest man on television” having made even Lebron James look smart during their interview two years ago, has been FIRED from his prime time evening spot on CNN – extremely low ratings – and will be thrown into their “Death Valley” morning show. I assume this means a BIG salary cut prior to his Complete & Total future firing from Ratings Challenged (to put it mildly!) CNN. Good luck Don, you’ll need it! MAGA!!!
I hope you’re all well. I’ve been doing a lot of writing while away from this website. Very excited for tomorrow’s announcement about that. And I’m sorry for blocking comments. It’s just I’m told some unpleasant people have joined Twitter since I was last here. I know, right?
— James Comey (@Comey) September 19, 2022
Hello, yeah, it’s been a while. Not much, how ‘bout you?
— James Comey (@Comey) September 19, 2022
Just so we’re clear: The same Democrat Sheriff, Javier Salazar, who let 53 smuggled illegals die in the back of a semi truck on a 103° day in Bexar County is now criminally investigating Ron DeSantis for flying 48 illegals to Martha’s Vineyard.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) September 20, 2022
- Democrats hate being exposed for their failures. It exposes their intolerance and systemic racism.
- Last night leftist troll Judd Legum tweeted out a flight schedule out of Florida to Joe Biden’s island home.
- The flight is scheduled to leave San Antonio to Florida to a small airport by Joe Biden’s beach home.
He may have been on to something – but may have confused the plane’s final destination.
It looks like Georgetown is on the map of destinations today.
- According to Medvedev, such developments would make the “geopolitical transformation [of] the world irreversible.” The former president also said he believes that, after the relevant changes are introduced to the Russian Constitution, no Russian leader or official would be able to roll them back.
- “That is why these referendums are so much feared in Kiev and in the West,” Medvedev added. His statement came early on Monday before the leaders of the Donbass republics announced that both would hold votes between September 23 and 27.
I just got some really painful, hurtful news about @katiehobbs
My team is triple-confirming its true. Tomorrow I will be releasing. Bad stuff! pic.twitter.com/zFAYSvXxFk
— Kari Lake (@KariLake) September 19, 2022
- A federal judge has temporarily restrained a Texas organization involved in the documentary “2000 Mules” from accessing any more of Konnech computers and ordered it to provide information on how it was able to tap into the company’s network.
- Konnech sued True the Vote in the Houston Division of the Southern District of Texas on the same day the TRO was issued, alleging that True the Vote president Catherine Engelbrecht and board member Gregg Phillips violated the federal Computer Fraud and Abuse Act while defaming Yu.
IMO he never intended to release the footage.
He was just trolling the MSM, who have ZERO footage of the “raid,” because they had no idea it was happening! Hahahahahaha!
- Trump’s lawyers esponded to the Justice Department’s request to block Judge Aileen Cannon’s ruling on the seized documents.
- In a new filing Trump’s lawyers argued that the DOJ has never actually proven the documents it claims are classified are actually classified.
- The Biden administration has quietly perpetuated the state of ‘national emergency’ that was initiated after the 9/11 attacks, which were carried out by Islamic terrorists twenty-one years ago this month. On Tuesday, the White House declared the alleged ongoing state of national emergency by referring to the 2001 terror attacks:
The actions of persons who commit, threaten to commit, or support terrorism continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States. For this reason, the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13224 of September 23, 2001, as amended, and the measures adopted to deal with that emergency, must continue in effect beyond September 23, 2022. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to persons who commit, threaten to commit, or support terrorism declared in Executive Order 13224, as amended.
“Down She Goes”
“Nobody Escapes this”
Now think today:
Lowered into the Vault
Do you see the pieces connecting?