Watch The X22 Report On Video
Bidenflation is rising a lot faster than the [CB] expected. The [CB] will be pushing food shortages as food prices and fuel prices increase. The people do not trust the D’s on inflation. The [CB] took the bait and now they are trapped, the globalist system and the great reset has failed, a new economy is being born. The [DS] is being pushed into a corner, there is no escape. The evidence is about to drop and the [DS] players are preparing for this. After years of lying to the American people the people are now seeing the truth. The Red wave is building, once the public know the truth it is game over for the [DS] and the corrupt politicians, in the end they won’t be able to walk down the street.
- Consumer goods and services cost Americans 6.4 percent more than a year prior in February, the latest data from the U.S. government showed on Thursday.
- The data show that inflation has shifted from durable goods to services and nondurable goods. Nondurable goods prices were up 1.8 percent, services prices rose 0.3 percent
- Food prices jumped 1.4 percent and energy prices soared 3.7 percent compared with January.
- a new Morning Consult/Politico survey suggests that ahead of the midterm elections, voters trust Republicans far more than Democrats on the issue of inflation.
- Forty-six percent of voters say they trust Republicans in Congress, a fourteen-point lead over the Democrats, who are trusted by just 32 percent of the public.
- Democrats are also behind on the economy, trusted by just 36 percent compared to the GOP’s 47 percent. On jobs, Democrats get just 39 percent of voters’ trust compared with Republicans at 45.
- Among independent voters, Republicans are far more trusted than Democrats on inflation, at 40 percent to 17 percent, the economy at 43 percent to 22 percent, and jobs at 41 percent to 27 percent.
Dem Rep Maxine Waters LAUGHS at homeless people in her district desperate for Sect 8 housing. “Go home!” she tells them! “We ain’t got no home—-that’s why we here!” a homeless woman responds. 😳 pic.twitter.com/wrn44g4Duh
— 100PercentFedUp.com🇺🇸 (@SassyConservat1) March 31, 2022
The Strategic Petroleum Reserve is already at its lowest level in 20 years.
What will Biden do to replace it? https://t.co/J6JhlhazWX
— Mark Bednar (@MarkBednar) March 31, 2022
- India and Russia will have currency swaps in place to finance trade in rupees and rubles, bypassing the US sanctions regime against Russia, the president of India’s export association told CNBC Wednesday (March 23).
- Several of India’s state-owned banks will execute the swaps under the supervision of the Reserve Bank of India, starting as early as next week, according to A. Sakthivel, president of the Federation of Indian Export Organizations (FIEO).
- Although the volumes of prospective trade to be financed under this swap arrangement are small, the India-Russia agreement, if executed, would be the first open departure from dollar-based system of international trade financing.
- The April 1 deadline for payment switch has been set
- Countries globally may soon have to create ruble reserves within their domestic economies if they wish to continue to buy Russian gas, as Moscow switches payments to its national currency, Ilya Ilyin, the head of the banking and financial markets analysis department at Promsvyazbank said on Thursday.“In the event of a transition to gas payments in rubles, the partner countries will probably create a certain fund of ruble reserves to facilitate payments,”The ‘unfriendly’ states Putin referred to are the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Switzerland, the 27 nations of the European Union, and a number of smaller countries.Source: rt.com
- Who could have possibly guessed that masses of people wouldn’t jump at the chance to pay extra money to watch the lowest-rated, major news network? Apparently, CNN couldn’t guess, because the powers that be decided that launching a streaming service called CNN+ was a great idea.
ABC DEFENDS Hunter Biden amid new confirmations of the laptop story.
Fill-in host Whit Johnson claims this is just Hunter's "tax affairs."
Pierre Thomas adds that Hunter "admitted" working for Burisma "was a mistake" and not one of ethics. And no mention of 10% for "the big guy." pic.twitter.com/2UACwM1cK2
— Nicholas Fondacaro (@NickFondacaro) March 30, 2022
- Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) brought more documents to the Senate floor showing the depths of corruption that Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden engaged in with the Communist Chinese.
- “This isn’t Russian disinformation,” Johnson said. “These are hard facts backed up by bank records of actual financial records and transactions that prove just how connected the Bidens were and how compromised present Biden probably is.”
- “I use this next series of transactions to prove my point,” he continued. “The first chart here shows a bank record showing a $1 million wire transfer into the count of Hudson West III from CFEC limited on November, 2017.”
- “Senator Grassley and I have already established C FFC is effectively an arm of the communist Chinese regime,” he added. “It’s also important to note that the time of this transfer in November, 2017, Hunter Biden was already invested in and providing management for Hudson West III. So a company that was effectively an arm of the Chinese government for 1 million in November, 2017, to a company that Hunter Biden is managing and is invested in.”
- Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) entered the Hunter Biden laptop’s contents into the official Congressional record. On Wednesday, Gaetz shared a letter to Rep. Nadler (D-NY) and what appears to be the hard drive copy.
A federal probe into Pres. Biden’s son Hunter is underway. Sources tell @CBSNews it is broader than previously known. White House declined to comment + referred reporters to earlier statement POTUS never “considered being involved in business w/his family.”pic.twitter.com/44YaRSoS9B
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) March 30, 2022
— House Judiciary GOP (@JudiciaryGOP) March 31, 2022
So the question is , since the fake news is talking about and admitting the laptop is real, the grand jury knows this, how would this not factor into Joe Bidens actions in Ukraine. Is he sending money to protect himself, is he compromised, does Ukraine control him
- Asa Saint Clair, the close associate of Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr., has been convicted of wire fraud for his role in running a scam called the World Sports Alliance, which Paul Pelosi Jr. represented in the country of Ukraine. Saint Clair now faces 20 years in prison when he goes up for sentencing in July, giving him plenty of time to flip on his associates. The Campaign Show with Patrick Howley on Thursday discussed Asa Saint Clair’s conviction.
- Earlier this week, Gop Rep. Madison Cawthorn (NC) sat down for an explosive interview where he spilled the beans about the DC Swamp’s depraved debauchery that allegedly sees politicians regularly participating in cocaine-fueled benders and wild orgies.
- Cawthorn discussed being invited to orgies by the DC elites and seeing politicians that he “looked up to” for years doing hard drugs, like cocaine, in front of him.
- Naturally, Cawthorn’s damning claims caused quite a stir among the DC elite, including catching the attention of several RINOs like House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, who quickly sprung into action after some Republicans expressed their frustrations over Cawthorn accusations. After the news broke, McCarthy vowed to speak with Cawthorn about his claims.
- Joe Biden announced he is planning on dropping a Trump-era order blocking asylum seekers at the US border on May 23.
- Title 42 was used by President Trump in 2020 to expel migrants seeking asylum during the Covid pandemic.
- Get ready for a massive wave of migrants on top of the illegals flooding over the border.
- Border Patrol agents encountered nearly 2 million illegals in 2021.
- House Republicans are pressing the Biden administration on why it is not making full use of congressionally approved sanctions against China for providing support to North Korea in light of Pyongyang’s recent illicit ballistic missile testing, Breitbart News has learned.
- In a March 31, 2022, letter to Secretary of State Antony Blinken led by Rep. Kat Cammack (R-FL), members of the Republican Study Committee noted the uptick in North Korea’s illicit missile testing and activities with Chinese support in recent weeks.
- They wrote:
On March 4, North Korea launched a ballistic missile toward the sea off its east coast, its second missile test that week. On February 26, Japan and South Korea claimed that Pyongyang launched a ballistic missile which the Kim regime claimed was for a reconnaissance satellite system. Your administration has recently assessed that these latter two missiles are components of new intercontinental ballistic missile system under development. North Korea has launched at least 11 projectiles this year, including two modified long-range cruise missiles and its first intermediate-range ballistic missile since 2017, the Hwasong-12, which can reach the U.S. territory of Guam.
- During a speech to highlight the administration’s ongoing effort to battle COVID-19, today Joe Biden said:
- WHITE HOUSE – […] “Congress hasn’t provided enough money to keep purchasing these monoclonal bo- — antibodies. We’ve had to cancel planned orders and cut the supply we’re sending to the states. Without more funding, we’ll start to run out of them by the end of May — the end of May. We’ve also had to scale back our plan to purchase more preventive therapies for Americans who are immunocompromised — critical tools to protect the most vulnerable among us. Without more funding, we risk running out of the supply by this fall.” (link)
- Approximately 3 minutes after making that speech, the White House provided a readout from a telephone call between Joe Biden and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy that took place shortly before the speech:
- WHITE HOUSE – “President Biden informed President Zelenskyy that the United States intends to provide the Ukrainian government with $500 million in direct budgetary aid” (link)
There was never any scientific basis for the idea that vaccinated people do not "carry the virus." This false idea was the fundamental premise behind the discriminatory vaccine mandate/passport scheme that has violated the civil rights of countless people worldwide. https://t.co/FD2wjOLwS5
— Jay Bhattacharya (@DrJBhattacharya) March 30, 2022
TAKE A LISTEN
- CDC Director Rochelle Walensky testified before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis on Wednesday.
- She was in virtual attendance to discuss the Omicron BA.2 subvariant, immunizations, boosters, and allegations the CDC allowed a teachers’ union to dictate guidance on reopening schools in early 2021.
- At the hearing, CDC Director Walensky admitted that natural immunity is real and that it does confer some protection to Covid-19. Watch:
- she did acknowledge that in part because of prior infections, 95% of Americans have at least “some” protection against Covid.
- So, just to be clear: 95% of Americans now have “some protection,” due to natural immunity, Covid vaccination, and boosters combined. If you are not in the risk profile of being obese, immunocompromised, or elderly, the already miniscule chance of dying from the Omicron variant plummets to almost nil with natural immunity protection.
- The CDC released a study in January called “COVID-19 Cases and Hospitalizations by COVID-19 Vaccination Status and Previous COVID-19 Diagnosis — California and New York, May–November 2021.” The findings that natural immunity provided protection superior to vaccinated immunity were reported by Agence France-Presse.
- Johns Hopkins University found in a landmark study published in January that 99% of unvaccinated people who had Covid infections gained robust “natural immunity” that did not diminish for at least 650 days.
The chart shows that prior infections gave rise to three different types of important antibodies; about 95% of people with prior infections retained all three.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Wednesday lifted its COVID-19 risks warning for cruise travel after two years.
- Passengers are not required to show proof of vaccination, depending on the cruise line. Non-U.S. citizen and non-U.S. immigrants traveling to the United States by air are required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, according to the updated CDC guidelines.
- the U.S. Attorney’s Office has been working on a disclosure pertaining to Mr. Epps,”
- Epps, an Arizona man and former Oath Keeper, had been on the FBI’s Capitol Violence most wanted list before he was removed without explanation after nearly six months. He was seen on video urging people to march to the Capitol in the hours leading up to the riot, fueling speculation.
- “The Select Committee is aware of unsupported claims that Ray Epps was an FBI informant based on the fact that he was on the FBI Wanted list and then was removed from that list without being charged,” the panel said in a statement. “The Select Committee has interviewed Mr. Epps. Mr. Epps informed us that he was not employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on January 5th or 6th or at any other time, and that he has never been an informant for the FBI or any other law enforcement agency.”
- On the same day news broke of the fine, Hillary was out pushing Russia collusion conspiracies. She just can’t help it.
As Putin bombs civilians in Ukraine and the world condemns him as a war criminal, Trump is… once again asking him for help besting his political opponents.
What is wrong with him?https://t.co/LcflscsBWr
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) March 30, 2022
Biden lying to the public and contradicting White House daily
Hunter laptop submitted as evidence to Congress.
FBI “lost” original laptop
Trump suing Hillary.
Hillary Fined by the FEC
Brnovich criminal referral of Hobbs
Trump 7 hours of J6 phone logs held back from J6 committee…
Fauci caught deleting data.
Wisconsin making progress towards recall of electors
Bio Labs exposed, hooked to the Bidens
Money Laundering operation shutdown in Ukraine
Nazi destroyed in UkraineRussia winning in Ukraine
Russia is stock piling Gold at discounted rates (gold destroys FED)
Countries must hold rubles as reserve, countries trading using their national currencies
Truth Social online
The DS narrative IS crumbling.
🚨🚨True the Vote Findings🚨🚨
7 PERCENT of mail-in ballots were trafficked in Wisconsin
137,551 trafficked votes in election decided by 20,682
But it wasn’t just Wisconsin… pic.twitter.com/8gilFBspkl
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) March 31, 2022
“My Democrat colleagues started their testimony talking about situations in which votes were cast illegally…[and] tried to [say] if a vote came from a voter that was registered…somehow that makes it all right.
"If a vote is cast in an illegal process, it’s an illegal vote!” pic.twitter.com/SdttteWZQQ
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) March 31, 2022
- Many of these left-wing protesters ALSO were identified as ballot traffickers in Wisconsin.
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) March 31, 2022
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 09/27/2018 23:47:55 ID:afc7a5
Justice K confirmation