Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[JB] are no longer talking to the American people, their entire plan is in their own echo chamber and they are trapped and cannot get out. The people are moving in a different direction, the people will break free from their enslavement system. The [DS] is panicking and it’s everywhere, Trump and the patriots are making them feel pain every step of the way and each and every failure is on them. Optics are perfect. Their [DS] system is being gutted and they cannot do anything to stop it. The tide has turned, the hunters have now become the hunted, the booms will not stop that. The people are ready, they are taking back the country and the [DS] cannot stop this.
- “Having inflation at 8.5% on a year-ago basis, compared with the 2.1% average growth in 2018 and 2019, is costing the average household $346.67 per month to purchase the same basket of goods and services as they did last year,” Sweet told The Post. “However, the pure cost for households for having inflation running at 8.5% is $460.42 per month.”
- Joe Biden promised the world $200 billion for communication links, vaccine plants, and solar panels. This comes as the US economy is looking at his self-inflicted recession.
- Joe Biden made some promises at the G-7 this weekend but he was barely able to make it through the events.
- The Daily Mail reports:
- One of the top ten largest vertically integrated chicken producers in the US, supplying a broad range of quality poultry products, announced that it will be shutting down one of its plants in Campbell County, Tennessee.
- The reason for the closure has not yet been disclosed, even the locals were surprised by the sudden decision.
- Campbell County Mayor E.L. Morton told the WVLT-TV that he’s doing his best to keep the plant open.
- “I have contacted the Tennessee Economic and Community Development staff to request assistance in keeping the plant open or facilitating a sale to another operator,” Morton said.
- The closure of the plant would imperil the livelihoods of nearly 200 of the company’s employees during a time of record-high inflation and the cost of everything is way up, according to Western Journal.
- Below is the updated list of U.S. plants that have been destroyed, damaged or impacted by “accidental fires,” disease, or other causes.
- 1/11/21 A fire that destroyed 75,000-square-foot processing plant in Fayetteville
- 4/30/21 A fire ignited inside the Smithfield Foods pork processing plant in Monmouth, IL
- 7/25/21 Three-alarm fire at Kellogg plant in Memphis, 170 emergency personnel responded to the call
- 7/30/21 Firefighters on Friday battled a large fire at Tyson’s River Valley Ingredients plant in Hanceville, Alabama
- 8/23/21 Fire crews were called to the Patak Meat Production company on Ewing Road in Austell
- 9/13/21 A fire at the JBS beef plant in Grand Island, Neb., on Sunday night forced a halt to slaughter and fabrication lines
- 10/13/21 A five-alarm fire ripped through the Darigold butter production plant in Caldwell, ID
- 11/15/21 A woman is in custody following a fire at the Garrard County Food Pantry
- 11/29/21 A fire broke out around 5:30 p.m. at the Maid-Rite Steak Company meat processing plant
- 12/13/21 West Side food processing plant in San Antonio left with smoke damage after a fire
- 1/7/22 Damage to a poultry processing plant on Hamilton’s Mountain following an overnight fire
- 1/13/22 Firefighters worked for 12 hours to put a fire out at the Cargill-Nutrena plant in Lecompte, LA
- 1/31/22 a fertilizer plant with 600 tons of ammonium nitrate inside caught on fire on Cherry Street in Winston-Salem
- 2/3/22 A massive fire swept through Wisconsin River Meats in Mauston
- 2/3/22 At least 130 cows were killed in a fire at Percy Farm in Stowe
- 2/15/22 Bonanza Meat Company goes up in flames in El Paso, Texas
- 2/15/22 Nearly a week after the fire destroyed most of the Shearer’s Foods plant in Hermiston
- 2/16/22 A fire had broken at US largest soybean processing and biodiesel plant in Claypool, Indiana
- 2/18/22 An early morning fire tore through the milk parlor at Bess View Farm
- 2/19/22 Three people were injured, and one was hospitalized, after an ammonia leak at Lincoln Premium Poultry in Fremont
- 2/22/22 The Shearer’s Foods plant in Hermiston caught fire after a propane boiler exploded
- 2/28/22 A smoldering pile of sulfur quickly became a raging chemical fire at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- 2/28/22 A man was hurt after a fire broke out at the Shadow Brook Farm and Dutch Girl Creamery
- 3/4/22 294,800 chickens destroyed at farm in Stoddard, Missouri
- 3/4/22 644,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/8/22 243,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in New Castle, Delaware
- 3/10/22 663,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, MD
- 3/10/22 915,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Taylor, IA
- 3/14/22 The blaze at 244 Meadow Drive was discovered shortly after 5 p.m. by farm owner Wayne Hoover
- 3/14/22 2,750,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
- 3/16/22 A fire at a Walmart warehouse distribution center in Plainfield, Indiana has cast a large plume of smoke visible throughout Indianapolis.
- 3/16/22 Nestle Food Plant extensively damaged in fire and new production destroyed Jonesboro, Arkansas
- 3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Buena Vista, Iowa
- 3/17/22 147,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Kent, Delaware
- 3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/22/22 172,000 Turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
- 3/22/22 570,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/24/22 Fire fighters from numerous towns are battling a major fire at the McCrum potato processing facility in Belfast, Maine.
- 3/24/22 418,500 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
- 3/26/22 311,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 3/27/22 126,300 Turkeys destroyed in South Dakota
- 3/28/22 1,460,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Guthrie, Iowa
- 3/29/22 A massive fire burned 40,000 pounds of food meant to feed people in a food desert near Maricopa
- 3/31/22 A structure fire caused significant damage to a large portion of key fresh onion packing facilities in south Texas
- 3/31/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Osceola, Iowa
- 3/31/22 5,011,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
- 4/6/22 281,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/9/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/9/22 208,900 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/12/22 89,700 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/12/22 1,746,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Dixon, Nebraska
- 4/12/22 259,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Minnesota
- 4/13/22 Fire destroys East Conway Beef & Pork Meat Market in Conway, New Hampshire
- 4/13/22 Plane crashes into Gem State Processing, Idaho potato and food processing plant
- 4/13/22 77,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/14/22 Taylor Farms Food Processing plant burns down Salinas, California.
- 4/14/22 99,600 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/15/22 1,380,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Lancaster, Minnesota
- 4/19/22 Azure Standard nation’s premier independent distributor of organic and healthy food, was destroyed by fire in Dufur, Oregon
- 4/19/22 339,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/19/22 58,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Montrose, Color
- 4/20/22 2,000,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Minnesota
- 4/21/22 A small plane crashed in the lot of a General Mills plant in Covington, Georgia
- 4/22/22 197,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/23/22 200,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/25/22 1,501,200 chickens destroyed at egg farm Cache, Utah
- 4/26/22 307,400 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 4/27/22 2,118,000 chickens destroyed at farm Knox, Nebraska
- 4/28/22 Egg-laying facility in Iowa kills 5.3 million chickens, fires 200-plus workers
- 4/28/22 Allen Harim Foods processing plant killed nearly 2M chickens in Delaware
- 4/2822 110,700 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 4/29/22 5 million honeybees are dead after a flight carrying the pollinator insects from California to Alaska got diverted to Georgia (New)
- 4/29/22 1,366,200 chickens destroyed at farm Weld Colorado
- 4/30/22 13,800 chickens destroyed at farm Sequoia Oklahoma
- 5/3/22 58,000 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Beadle S Dakota
- 5/3/22 114,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Lyon Minnesota
- 5/7/22 20,100 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/10/22 72,300 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 5/10/22 61,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/10/22 35,100 Turkeys destroyed Muskegon, Michigan
- 5/13/22 10,500 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/14/22 83,400 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/17/22 79,00 chickens destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/18/22 7,200 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/19/22 Train carrying limestone derailed Jensen Beach FL
- 5/21/22 57,000 Turkeys destroyed on farm in Dakota Minnesota
- 5/23/22 4,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/29/22 A Saturday night fire destroyed a poultry building at Forsman Farms in Howard Lake, Minnesota
- 5/31/22 3,000,000 chickens destroyed by fire at Forsman facility in Stockholm Township, Minnesota
- 6/2/22 30,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 6/7/22 A fire occurred Tuesday evening at the JBS meat packing plant in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- 6/8/22 Firefighters from Tangipahoa Fire District 1 respond to a fire at the Purina Feed Mill in Arcola, Louisiana
- 6/9/22 Irrigation water was canceled in California (the #1 producer of food in the US) and storage water flushed directly out to the delta.
- 6/12/22 Largest Pork Company in the US Shuts Down California Plant Due to High Costs
- 6/13/22 Fire Breaks Out at a Food Processing Plant West of Waupaca County in Wisconsin
- 6/14/22 Over 10,000 head of cattle have reportedly died in the recent Kansas heat wave
- 6/23/22 George’s Inc.: Poultry and Prepared Foods announced it will close one of its food processing plants in Campbell County, Tennessee
"Therefore, inflation will be our consistent companion for a while, then stagflation!" 2/2
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) June 27, 2022
- Russia on Sunday defaulted on its foreign debt for the first time since 1918 after the grace period on its $100 million payment expired, according to reports.
- The $100 million interest payment deadline due to be met by the Kremlin had initially been set to May 27 but a 30-day grace period was triggered after investors failed to receive coupon payments due on both dollar and euro-denominated bonds.
- Russia said that it had sent the money to Euroclear Bank SA, a bank that would then distribute the payment to investors.
- But that payments allegedly got stuck there amid increased sanctions from the West on Moscow, according to Bloomberg, meaning creditors did not receive it.
- Since the Nixon Shock of 1971, wealth inequality has soared to levels not seen in over a century. The dollar was no longer redeemable for gold but was instead backed only by faith. Without the limitations of a backed currency, those in power were given the opportunity to create as much fiat currency as they desired, with little to no consequence. Destined to lose faith due to abuse, fiat currency was doomed from inception.
- Bitcoin seeks to remedy the inequalities of fiat currency. Bitcoin is decentralized, fungible, permissionless and finite; it does not allow for central authorities to benefit from the theft of its holders’ asset value through inflation. Furthermore, it does not restrict access from those who need it most, providing financial services to those incapable of accessing traditional banking
- Inequality in America has risen to unforeseen heights in recent decades, with only the income and net worth of those in higher income brackets growing.
- According to data from the Pew Research Center, the net worth and earnings of the upper income earners have soared above that of the ordinary worker. From 1981 to 2018, the top 5% of earners outpaced every other income bracket. Additionally, from 1983 to 2013, the median household net worth only increased in the upper income bracket.
- As the elites continue to see their earnings and net worth soar, the average worker is struggling to feed his or her family due to an increasingly manipulated economy. Fueled by abusive monetary policy, wages have not increased in buying power since 1971.
- Thanks to the decentralization of Bitcoin, for the first time in human history, currency expansion will no longer disproportionately benefit any government or central authority. Currency expansion will now become a business, benefiting participating corporations and individuals who are capable of securing the network in a profitable way. Most importantly, unlike fiat currency’s excess printing, bitcoin currency expansion from block rewards will benefit not only those closest to the creation of the digital currency, such as miners and exchanges, but also the holders of bitcoin itself through increasing scarcity and network security. This lack of manipulation by a central authority allows Bitcoin to reduce inequality.
- Green Day star Billie Joe Armstrong says he’s renouncing his US citizenship
- He made the declaration during a London concert Friday, saying: ‘F**k America’
- The musician said he was staying in the UK and that ‘there’s just too much f***ing stupid in the world to go back to that miserable f***ing excuse for a country’
- Armstrong’s remarks came in response to SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade
- Green Day is known for using its musical platform to protest political issues
BREAKING: Joe Biden unwittingly financed Hunter Biden's participation in an escort ring tied to Russia.
Joe Biden wired $100,000 to Hunter from Dec. 2018 through Jan. 2019, the same timeframe he spent 30k on escorts tied to .ru email addresses.https://t.co/HI1t8ndDB6
— Andrew Kerr (@AndrewKerrNC) June 27, 2022
A whole lot more on this in the story below:
— Andrew Kerr (@AndrewKerrNC) June 27, 2022
— Andrew Kerr (@AndrewKerrNC) June 27, 2022
— Andrew Kerr (@AndrewKerrNC) June 27, 2022
- President Joe Biden apparently unwittingly financed his son’s participation in an escort ring tied to Russia, records from a copy of Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop show.
- Hunter Biden spent over $30,000 on escorts, many of whom were linked to “.ru” Russian email addresses and worked with an “exclusive model agency” called UberGFE during a 3 1/2 month period between November 2018 and March 2019.
- He managed to do so thanks in part to Joe Biden committing to wiring him a total of $100,000 to help pay his bills from December 2018 through January 2019.
- In one instance, Joe Biden wired his son $5,000 while he was actively engaged with an UberGFE escort. In another, texts indicated Hunter Biden convinced his father to wire him $20,000 to finance his stay at a New York City drug rehabilitation program that he never checked into.
The Daily Mail broke the story.
The president has repeatedly denied personally and through his press secretary that he ever talked about Hunter’s foreign business with his [son] Hunter – despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
Now, in a voicemail left on Hunter’s iPhone, the evidence has come from POTUS’ own mouth.
Joe called Hunter on December 12, 2018 saying that he wanted to talk to him after reading a New York Times story about Hunter’s dealings with the Chinese oil giant CEFC.
Files on Hunter’s abandoned laptop previously disclosed by DailyMail.com show that he struck a deal with the Chinese company worth millions of dollars after touting his family connections.
Listen to message below:
TAKE A LISTEN
- Joe Biden’s voicemail to Hunter about the Times article is the latest evidence suggesting that Biden lied about not talking foreign business with Hunter.
- Last month, with no evidence of her outrageous claim, Lori Lightfoot accused conservatives of trying “to foment an insurrection.”
- Mayor Lori Lightfoot stood on a stage and shouted “F*ck Clarence Thomas!” from a microphone in front of a group of people attending a concert.
- “He thinks we’re gonna stand idly by while he takes our rights, our rights to marry, our rights to have children!” the militant mayor shouted. Is Lightfoot calling for an insurrection? It sure sounds like it.
Justin Trudeau has invited American women who want an abortion to come to Canada.
Bodily autonomy, he says.
But they are not allowed to come unless they get vaccinated first.
— Ezra Levant 🍁🚛 (@ezralevant) June 25, 2022
If Abortion was "only 3%" of all the services Planned Parenthood provided, why would so many of them feel the need to close their doors now? What about all the mammograms they were supposedly supplying to so many women?
It's almost as if they were lying to us all along…
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) June 27, 2022
- Denmark provides Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccinations, like many other countries. But reports reveal that Denmark has finally admitted that vaccinating their children was a mistake on their part.
- A top Danish health authority has stated that immunizations should not have been prescribed for all children aged 5 and up.
- More than 1 million voters across 43 states have switched party affiliations to become Republicans over the last year, reversing Democratic gains
- Roughly 1.7 million voters have changed their voter affiliation since President Joe Biden took office, with about two-thirds of those crossing over to the Republican Party. Overall, 1 million switched to the GOP compared to just 630,000 who registered as Democrats, according to voter registration data analyzed by the Associated Press.
- The shift occurred in almost every region of the country, but it was most common in the suburbs as several well-educated swing voters who voted against Trump in 2020 appear to be warming up to the GOP once again.
- New York’s state Supreme Court has sent New York City’s scheme to allow non-citizens and illegal aliens to vote in elections down in flames.
- Republican Minority Leader Joseph Borelli announced on Twitter: “Today we won our non-citizen voting lawsuit. I commend the judge for recognizing this has been illegal all along.”
- “Today’s decision validates those of us who can read the plain English words of our state constitution and state statutes: non-citizen voting in New York is llegal, and shame on those who thought they could skirt the law for political gain,” Borelli said.
- It looks like that election policy won’t become law in New York City. This is a big win for election integrity in a week full of conservative legal victories.
So what have we seen in the 5 days or so
SC ruled you don’t the NY Law for conceal carry was unconstitutional
SC ruled Roe vs Wade was unconstitutional
SC ruled praying in school is unconstitutional
SC Ruled illegals/non citizens cannot vote in US election, so the law that NY passed is unconstitutional.
- A Democratic Senate candidate in the state of South Carolina appears to have been caught on audio calling a prison inmate and offering him to become a “sleeper” Republican candidate to help Democrats win local elections. Listen:“We need some secret sleepers,” Krystle Matthews, a South Carolina state Rep., said on the audio obtained by Project Veritas. “Like we need, we need them to run as the other side, even though they for our side… and we need them to win.”
- “Right, right,” David Solomon Ballard, an inmate at Perry Correctional Institution, allegedly replied.
- “We need people to run as Republicans in these local elections,” Matthews went on. “This is the only way you’re gonna change the dynamics in South Carolina… We can battle ’em in public all day. As long as we know, we working for the same goal… for me, I feel like y’all, we need sleepers.”
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) June 27, 2022
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) March 31, 2022
Like past battles fought, we now face our greatest battle at present, a battle to save our Republic, our way of life, and what we decide (each of us) now will decide our future.
Will we be a free nation under God?
Or will we cede our freedom, rights and liberty to the enemy?
We all have a choice to make. .
Evil [darkness] has never been so exposed to light.
They can no longer hide in the shadows.
Our system of government has been infiltrated by corrupt and sinister elements.
Democracy was almost lost forever.
Think HRC install: [2+] Supreme Court Justices, 200+ judges, rogue elements expanded inside DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, WH, STATE, …….removal 2nd amendment, border etc. ……… America for sale: China, Russia, Iran, Syria…….ISIS & AL Q expansion…….expansion surv of domestic citizens…….modify/change voter rules and regulations allow illegals+ballot harvesting w/ SC backed liberal-social opinion………sell off of military to highest bidder to fight internal long-standing wars……..
Their thirst for a one world order [destruction of national sovereignty] serves to obtain control over America [and her allies [think EU]] by diluting your vote to oblivion and installing a new one world ruling party.
The start of this concept began with organizations such as: world health org, world trade org, united nations, ICC, NATO, etc., [all meant to weaken the United States] also the formation of EU through threat [con] of close proximity attack [attack on one is an attack on all – sales pitch to gen public – fear control].
Re: EU _did each member nation cede sovereignty to Brussels?
Re: EU _each member must implement EU rules and regulations in all areas [think immigration, currency, overall control].
Their thirst to remove your ability to defend yourself serves to prevent an uprising to challenge their control.
There is a fundamental reason why our enemies dare not attack [invade] our borders [armed citizenry].
If America falls so does the world.
If America falls darkness will soon follow.
Only when we stand together, only when we are united, can we defeat this highly entrenched dark enemy.
Their power and control relies heavily on an uneducated population.
A population that trusts without individual thought.
A population that obeys without challenge.
A population that remains outside of free thought, and instead, remains isolated living in fear inside of the closed-loop echo chamber of the controlled mainstream media.
This is not about politics.
This is about preserving our way of life and protecting the generations that follow.
We are living in Biblical times.
Children of light vs children of darkness.
United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity.