Watch The X22 Report On Video
The fake news is now pushing the narrative that the economy is the best we the people have ever seen. The [CB] has no cover story they need to spin it all. This will fail. Jobs lowest we have seen, inflation hitting 6.8%, people see it all. The [CB] system will be destroyed by Gold when people truly see the real value of the [CB] currency. The [DS] is getting hit from all sides. The conspiracies have now become the truth and the fake news has now become the conspiracy. The [DS] has lost the narrative, as time goes on the enemy people will be on full display the American public. The US is trying to extradite Assange back to the states, he is the source and key to SR and the hack. Think Durham. Scavino sends message letting us know that the fake news is about to go down, they are the enemy of the people and the people are about to get their voice back.
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said we have the strongest economy he’s ever seen citing this week’s jobless claims.
- “Weekly jobless claims totaled 184,000 for the week ended Dec. 4, the lowest going back to Sept. 6, 1969.” CNBC reported on Thursday.
- “Today we have the strongest economy, perhaps, I’ve ever seen,” Cramer said just a few days after the Biden Regime begged news outlets to give “favorable” coverage to Biden. VIDEO:
CNN on the November jobs report: “You see 210,000 jobs add back—that’s less than half of what economists were expecting.” pic.twitter.com/YMDJehND8g
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) December 3, 2021
“A huge miss.” – CNBC’s Rick Santelli on the disappointing November jobs report. pic.twitter.com/SX12rftSpt
— House Republicans (@HouseGOP) December 3, 2021
- U.S. nonfarm productivity is a measure of economic activity within the engine of the U.S. economy. The U.S. productivity rate is a measure of how much value is produced by the economy through demand for the products and services, and the labor associated with the creation of those products and services.
- If you are making 10 loaves of bread, there is a set amount of cost associated with each loaf created. The total cost of each loaf is the total cost to produce the entire batch divided by ten. However, if you have customers demanding 15 loaves of bread, you make more profit on the last five because it doesn’t cost 50% more in material or labor to make 50% more loaves.
- Your productivity in the last five loaves is higher because the fixed costs of production (raw materials, energy) barely change, and the labor is only slightly higher. The opposite is also true. It costs more per loaf to make fewer than ten loaves because the fixed costs and your labor are pretty consistent, yet the finished value of 7 loaves is less than the finished value of ten.
- The value of all products and services generated increased by 1.8 percent. However, the labor cost of generating that small amount of added value increased by 7.4 percent. The difference between those two numbers is a drop in productivity of 5.2% over the entire quarter.
- This is the largest quarterly drop in productivity since 1960 !
Inflation in November hit 6.8%. Here are the biggest annual increases:
Rental car 37%
Used car 31%
New cars 11%
— Heather Long (@byHeatherLong) December 10, 2021
- Seventy-six percent of American adults said President Joe Biden’s coronavirus child tax credit program “did not help at all,” a Thursday NPR/Marist poll revealed.
- While Biden touted the child tax credit program as the “largest … and historic relief to the most working families ever,” the vast majority of Americans disagreed. Only four percent of adults believe the tax credit helped them a lot, and just sixteen percent said it helped them a little.
- The tax credit was passed in Biden’s $1.8 trillion coronavirus relief package in March, which included a round of free money that funded unemployment aid programs.
- Families who received the money and who have an annual household income of less than $50,000 were also disappointed with the tax credit. In this case, only five percent said the credit was helpful, 16 percent said a little helpful, and 73 percent said not helpful at all.
- DeSantis proposed a program to enable businesses in Florida to pay state fees in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, among other cryptocurrency-related proposals included in the state’s budget for next year.
- The move is an attempt to attract further Bitcoin investment to Florida. Source: bitcoinmagazine.com
- Embattled actor Jussie Smollett’s initial charges for filing a fake police report were dropped in 2019 by the Cook County State Attorney’s office
- Top prosecutor Kim Foxx recused herself from the original charges against him after liaising with Smollett’s family at the behest of MeToo leader Tina Tchen
- Foxx previously tried to convince the FBI to take over the probe of the alleged attack at the request of his family, whom she connected with through Tchen
- Despite recusing herself from the case against Smollett, Foxx sent messages to a colleague on March 8 after a grand jury indicted him, saying that she felt the charges were excessive
- The charges were dropped two weeks later
- The case outraged former Chicago Police Chief Eddie Johnson
- The National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People (NAACP) blamed then-President Donald Trump for the supposed hate crime against Jussie Smollett in 2019 in the City of Chicago.
Harris & Booker applying political pressure re: Chicago PD re: Smollett FF case?
What Bill did the Senate recently pass re: lynching?
Who were the authors of the Bill?
What FF event took place just prior to the passing of the Bill?
Did the FF event involve a ‘noose’?
Did the FF event sway Senators in their decision to prevent FAKE NEWS attacks re: Smollett case?
Did FAKE NEWS contact many Senators prior to vote seeking out pro/nay in attempt to coerce using Smollett case as foundation for possible future smear?
What is the mathematical probability of these  events occurring within this same time period?
What is the relationship of Smollett & Booker/Harris?
Will Rahm Emanuel get involved?
Will the Chicago PD cave under pressure?
These people are sick!
- A British appellate court opened the door for to be extradited to the United States by overturning a lower court ruling that found the WikiLeaks founder’s mental health was too fragile to withstand the American criminal justice system.
- The High Court in London ruled that U.S. assurances were enough to guarantee Assange would be treated humanely and directed a lower court judge to send the extradition request to the home secretary for review. The home secretary, who oversees law enforcement in the U.K., will make the final decision on whether to extradite Assange.
Q is this man free? Is he safe? If he isn’t, can you help him? He is a hero.
What recent news came out re: SR/JA/WL lawsuit?
Back in the news.
The ‘server’ brings down the house.
Threat is real.
Key to DNC ‘source’ ‘hack’ ‘187’.
Let’s not forget. It was SETH RICH who most likely gave the DNC server contents to Julian Assange.
Seth Rich was murdered with 2 gunshots in the streets but DC Police suggest it was a robbery (a robbery that left his wallet and watch etc) He survived and was taken to local hospital but then “suits” showed up all of a sudden he didn’t make it.
Assange owns Wikileaks. Wikileaks has all the pizza emails. Pizza meaning pedophile code words. $65,000 worth of pizza and hotdogs, podesta having kids over in his hot tub for entertainment, and enjoying pasta with walnut sauce (and so much more)
This in combo with Ghislaine being related to child sex trafficking etc means we are bout to get some BOOOOOOOOOOOOMS
FTA: As we have previously reported, journalist John Stossel is suing Facebook after Facebook’s ‘fact checkers’ labeled climate change information that Stossel posted as “false and misleading”. In the middle of all this is the nefarious website “Climate Feedback” which has a bunch of climate zealots that write up what they claim are “fact checks” for articles, videos, and news stories they disagree with.
Facebook just blew the “fact check” claim right out of the water in court.
In its response to Stossel’s defamation claim, Facebook responds on Page 2, Line 8 in the court document (download it below) that Facebook cannot be sued for defamation (which is making a false and harmful assertion) because its ‘fact checks’ are mere statements of opinion rather than factual assertions.
Opinions are not subject to defamation claims, while false assertions of fact can be subject to defamation. The quote in Facebook’s complaint is,
“The labels themselves are neither false nor defamatory; to the contrary, they constitute protected opinion.”
- Hochul announced that masks will be required in all indoor public places unless businesses and venues in the state implement vaccine requirements.
- New York Gov. Kathy Hochul announced Friday that masks will be required in all indoor public places unless businesses implement vaccine requirements.
- I share New Yorkers’ frustration that we are not past this pandemic, but the winter surge is here & we must take action. Starting Monday through January 15, businesses will have the option to implement either a vaccine or mask requirement. 1/
- Illinois Representative Jonathan Carroll wants to push through a change to the state’s insurance law that would mean health insurers no longer have to cover unvaccinated people who get Covid, forcing people to pay their medical bills out of pocket.
- The Democrat lawmaker told the Chicago Sun-Times:
I think it’s time that we say ‘You choose not to get vaccinated, then you’re also going to assume the risk that if you do catch COVID, and you get sick, the responsibility is on you,’”
- Of course, once it applies to vaccination status it can apply to other things. You travelled to the wrong place, or you didn’t wear a mask, you “associated with known anti-vaxxers”.
- And, even more concerning, is the potentially slippery slope this starts us down. Unvaccinated don’t get health insurance. Neither do smokers who get lung cancer. Or overweight people who get diabetes. And so on and so on.
- Once you start putting stipulations on healthcare, you don’t stop.
- It’s even worse than that. there is a positive correlation between a nation’s vaccination levels and the “case” rates being reported. The scientific findings are a crushing blow to the argument that the vaccines have a “public health” purpose and that vaccine mandates are justified.
- The Harvard researcher who co-authored the study, S. V. Subramanian of the Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies, teamed up with Canadian researcher Akhil Kumar to perform the research.
At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1). In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people.
- As the Covid pandemic continues to defy predictions about when it will finally be ‘over,’ there is a curious phenomenon taking place across the United States and around the globe: Covid-19 case rates increasing alongside vaccination rates.The textbook examples of this disturbing trend are the nations of Israel, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Israel is now experiencing its fourth wave, which is being accompanied by another round of ‘booster shots.’ Israel has 61.5% of all adults “fully vaccinated” (although the use of ‘booster shots’ throws the term into question.)
- Israel was also one of the most suggestive cases for the above-cited Harvard study.
- Where was the Omicron variant first detected? Botswana, followed by South Africa. Interesting.
- The study also makes an interesting point about counties with extremely high vaccination rates: “Of the top 5 counties that have the highest percentageof population fully vaccinated (99.9–84.3%), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identiﬁes 4 of them as ‘High’ Transmission counties.”
- Obama fundamentally transformed the military the way that he did the country.
- By the time Barack Obama left office, every branch of the military was smaller than it had been on September 11. But the change in size concealed the true impact of America’s most left-wing president in undermining our national security and weakening us in the face of our enemies.
- His memorandum, “Promoting Diversity and Inclusion in the National Security Workforce”, created the woke military of the Biden administration by putting identity politics, diversity quotas, and political indoctrination at the heart of the military’s mission.
- Obama had always resented the military. Even former General McChrystal, an Obama loyalist fired for describing his boss a little too aptly in the presence of a Rolling Stone reporter, described him as “uncomfortable and intimidated” by generals. But Obama’s parting shot at the military cut the generals down to size by transforming them into community organizers.
- Obama didn’t just leave the military smaller in size, but smaller in spirit, its leadership class no longer dedicated to national security, but to the identity political agendas of the radical Left.
- By Obama’s second term, male Army ROTC cadets were being forced to march in women’s high heels. The humiliating woke rituals, whose purpose is not the stated one of inclusion, but of exclusion, of demeaning and destroying the morale of the traditional fighting man, continue to hollow out the military readiness of armed services waging a culture war against themselves.
- Obama remade the military just as he remade the nation, from a team based on individual worth into a broken system divided by the intractable gulfs of oppressors and the oppressed.
- Otherwise the defeat in Afghanistan may become the first of even worse defeats to come.
- Former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Hon. Michael Gableman testified in front of the Wisconsin Committee on Campaign and Elections.
- The former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice has been investigating the 2020 election in the state of Wisconsin.
- Gableman told the committee, “It’s very clear that Mark Zuckerberg’s Goal Was to Defeat Donald Trump and Elect Joe Biden.”
- Zuckerberg, a committed leftist, went into five Wisconsin cities and spent $8.8 million dollars and gave it to the Democrat Mayors of those cities. Then switched it mid-stream from a COVID safety plan to a get out the vote campaign. Gableman said Zuckerberg’s actions, “Looks an awful lot like David Plouffe’s roadmap to defeating Donald Trump.”
- Gableman threatened to subpoena former Facebook employee Michael Spitzer Rubenstein to testify.
- Gableman also threatened to jail two Wisconsin Democratic Mayors if they continue to avoid his interview.
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) December 10, 2021
Impossible to clean.
Operations –> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Select news members / journalists are vital to delivering the message (as are YOU).
Imagine if these people were removed.
Total control re: MSM.
They represent a clear and present danger to the enemy.
Re-read past crumbs re: security.
Where is JS?
How do we truly protect those important to us?
 immediates [no longer with us].
Self-suicide if actioned.