Watch The X22 Report On Video
Trump and the patriots set everything up to accelerate the [CB] plan, once it was started there is no stopping it. The [CB] just revealed that the CBDC is not a conspiracy, they are pushing forward with it. YT suspends bitcoin seminar. The [DS] is panicking, they are using everything they have to fight against the patriots, but this is failing. Since the US government was overthrown everything the puppet government does will be reversed. Trump and the patriots needed to show the people the truth and sometimes the truth hurts and is painful. Scavino sends message that the 15th round is coming, the punch will be a knockout. Information is key and all patriots need to continue to fight.
- “A key message is that we may be on the cusp of a new inflationary era,” the general manager of the BIS central bank umbrella group said on Tuesday.
- “We need to be open to the possibility that the inflationary environment is changing fundamentally,” Carstens added.
- And “if my thesis is correct, central banks will need to adjust”.
- “Most likely, this will require real interest rates to rise above neutral levels for a time in order to moderate demand,” the head of the BIS said, acknowledging that it could make them unpopular.
- Canadian 2022 budget finds something to align with the new version of democracy – the establishment of funding to create a central bank digital currency.
- That should not necessarily come as a surprise. After all, despite a massive amount of denial from the Canadian Finance Minister and Canadian Prime Minister , the direct evidence we were looking for is now discovered.
- Buried deep, very deep, in Chapter 9.2 of the Canadian Budget you will find this: …”In the last several months, for example, there have been a number of high-profile examples—both around the world and here in Canada—where digital assets and cryptocurrencies have been used to avoid global sanctions and fund illegal activities.”
- (Chapter 9.2) […] Budget 2022 includes measures that will help maintain the integrity of the financial system, promote fair competition, and protect both the finances of Canadians and our national security.
- Budget 2022 announces the government’s intention to launch a financial sector legislative review focused on the digitalization of money and maintaining financial sector stability and security. The first phase of the review will be directed at digital currencies, including cryptocurrencies and stablecoins.
- Budget 2022 also proposes $17.7 million over five years, starting in 2022-23, to the Department of Finance to lead the review.
- The review will examine, among other factors: how to adapt the financial sector regulatory framework and toolbox to manage new digitalization risks; how to maintain the security and stability of the financial system in light of these evolving business models and technological capabilities; and the potential need for a central bank digital currency in Canada. (LINK)
- What was called a “conspiracy theory” just a few weeks/days ago, is now the expressed intent of the same government who denied it was ever being considered.