Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF] puppets are being exposed and removed one by one. The entire system is coming apart and will implode on the [CB] and the puppet masters, without a cover story they are completely exposed. An investigation has begun on the Biden administration in regards to the fuel crisis. The stage is now set, the [DS] is now covering up their crimes and trying to hide their treasons acts. The silent war is no longer silent, the war has now been brought out into the light and the wh are winning. The [DS] will continue to fight back they are on the losing end. Did you just hear the shot around the world. The globalist system is dead, prepare for chaos, communication blackout, the [DS] will try everything to stop what is coming, but nothing will stop this, nothing.
This explains everything happening now. https://t.co/J5IyymttRt
— Avi Yemini (@OzraeliAvi) July 7, 2022
- White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre is, at this point, transparently identified as the least qualified and capable person to hold that position in modern history. She genuinely is lacking the ability to articulate intelligent responses to any questions.
This past April, the Biden admin sold 950,000 Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels to a Chinese gas company that a private equity firm co-founded by HUNTER BIDEN owns a $1.7 billion stake in. #BidenCrimeFamily. pic.twitter.com/PbyZxABp9p
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) July 7, 2022
- In 2015, a private equity firm cofounded by Hunter Biden bought a stake in the Sinopec Marketing valued at $1.7 million.
- Following Wednesday’s news that millions of barrels of oil released from America’s Strategic Petroleum Reserves were shipped overseas to China, India, and Europe, it has been revealed that nearly one million barrels of oil were sent to a Chinese energy company in which President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, had a stake as recently as 2015.
- In April, the Biden administration announced that 950,000 Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels would be sold to Unipec, the trading arm of the China Petrochemical Corporation. Commonly known as Sinopec, this company is wholly owned by the Chinese government, according to the Washington Free Beacon.
- “We were assured Biden was releasing this oil to America so it could be refined for gasoline to drive down prices at the pump. So right off the bat, they’re just lying to the American people,”
- A government watchdog filed a lawsuit last week over the Department of Energy’s refusal to comply with Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests related to the administration’s use of the nation’s Strategic Petroleum Reserves (SPR).
- The Functional Government Initiative (FGI), a nonprofit transparency group based in Washington D.C., filed the suit after the department stonewalled demands to release documents under the federal transparency law offering insight into official deliberations on tapping the emergency reserves for political purposes.
- “With each release from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, we weaken our ability to respond to a legitimate supply crisis,” FGI spokesman Peter McGinnis said in a press release Thursday. “The SPR was created to respond to real emergencies, a category that does not include falling poll numbers caused by a failed energy policy. Americans deserve to know if political motives are behind moves that put their security at risk.”
- By November, Biden will have drawn down the 260 million barrels from the nation’s emergency reserves within two years of inauguration, leaving the stockpile at its lowest level since 1986.
- Former President Donald Trump’s billions of dollars worth of tariffs on China-made products have successfully helped spur a manufacturing boom across the United States, business executives and their recent investments reveal.
- Bloomberg reports:
For some companies, the first nudge they got to revamp their supply-chain lines came two years before Covid, when then-President Donald Trump began slapping tariffs on Chinese products again and again. [Emphasis added]
Generac Holdings, a maker of power generators, started mapping out plans to shift some production from China, and when the pandemic hit, those plans got supercharged. The company now gets more of its parts from suppliers in the US and Mexico, produces more generators near its headquarters outside Milwaukee and runs a brand new plant in a small town just north of Augusta, Georgia. [Emphasis added]
- The construction of new manufacturing plants across the U.S. has skyrocketed nearly 120 percent over the last year. The projects include new chip plants in Phoenix, Arizona, along with aluminum and steel plants going up in Alabama, Arkansas, and Kentucky.
- Likewise, near Buffalo, New York, an air compressor plant has ramped up massively thanks to the need for semiconductors and steel.
- more than 90 percent of executives surveyed said they were planning or had plans to move their manufacturing out of China. Roughly 8-in-10 of those executives said they were considering reshoring the manufacturing to the U.S.
- From 2001 to 2018, U.S. free trade with China eliminated 3.7 million American jobs from the economy — 2.8 million of which were lost in American manufacturing. During that same period, at least 50,000 American manufacturing plants closed down.
- Meanwhile, a study from 2019 found that permanent U.S. tariffs of 25 percent on all Chinese imports would create more than a million American jobs in five years. American manufacturing is vital to the U.S. economy, as every manufacturing job supports an additional 7.4 American jobs in other industries.
Cool. When will the government be banning anyone who owns stocks from working on financial policy or anyone who holds cash from working on monetary policy or anyone who sired Hunter Biden from working on foreign policy? https://t.co/2Mb7vADMy5
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) July 7, 2022
- Meet The Press — the longest running show in television history — recorded its lowest rated quarter over the April-May-June period.
- Todd peaked at more than 4 million viewers in the first quarter of 2017 (January-February-March) in the midst of Donald Trump’s presidency.
- But in recent Nielsen Media Research ratings, the magic number faded to a paltry 2.4 million — shaving off a third of the notoriously goateed anchor’s audience.
Making matters even worse for the Peacock network and its executive, Todd has also been in ratings free fall with viewers in the younger A25-54 demo.
DEVELOPING: Hill investigators seeking SS records of visitors to Naval Observatory residence of VP Biden to confirm alleged secret Dec '15 meeting w then-CEFC chair Ye Jianming, a PLA princeling who offered Hunter $30m for US access. Later, "the big guy" cut in on sweetheart deal
— Paul Sperry (@PaulSperry30) July 8, 2022
Multiple federal sources tell me the agents received their proposed discipline from CBP yesterday, and it includes unpaid suspensions of up to 14 days. The agents will have an opportunity to respond/fight the allegations. @FoxNews
— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) July 8, 2022
- the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled Thursday that the state’s ban on name changes for people on the sex offender registry still applied to those who identify as transgender.
- The ruling comes after a case where a convicted sex offender sought a name change after coming out as transgender and was looking to dodge the sex offender registry in the state.
- According to the AP, the sex offender, referred to as “Ella” in court records, was six feet and five inches tall and over 300 pounds at fifteen when he was convicted of sexually assaulting a disabled 14-year-old boy. The victim was 110 pounds, blind in one eye, and autistic. After the assault, Ella taunted the victim on Facebook and told other students what happened, perpetuating his “victimization and trauma,” the court said.
- Seven years later, the offender now identifies as a transgender woman and seeks to legally adopt a female name and dodge the sex offender registry.
- The court ruled 4-3 to uphold lower court rulings declining the sex offender’s requests for a legal name change to no longer be required to register as a sex offender.
- Twitter is blocking a million spam accounts per day and laying off employees as the Elon Musk deal to purchase the social media giant sours.
- Yahoo News reported moments ago:
The company provided more detail on the ways it is trying to reduce the automated accounts that are present on the platform, which are used to distribute spam and scams.
Elon Musk has repeatedly criticised the company for not doing enough on those automated accounts. And he has demanded more information on both the scale of the problem and the solutions for addressing it.
Twitter executives tried to give some of that information in a briefing that revealed new numbers and processes intended to stop the bots’ spread.
The briefing comes after Musk threatened to halt a $44 billion deal to purchase Twitter unless the company showed proof that spam and bot accounts were fewer than 5 per cent of users who see advertising on the social media service.
- Experts now believe that there is only a 5% chance that the deal will go through. Musk is no dummy and it is clear he doesn’t trust the corrupt leaders of Twitter who have canceled conservatives and the truth for years now instead of standing for freedom of speech.
- The Canadian government announced on Tuesday that it will destroy 13.6 million expired doses of the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine due to a lack of demand at home and overseas.
- According to reports, more than half of all the doses it has ever bought have expired after Canada couldn’t find any foreign countries willing to take the vaccines, despite pledging to donate them.
- “Due to limited demand for the vaccine and recipient country challenges with distribution and absorption, they were not accepted,” Health Canada said in a statement.
- The Biden administration announced Thursday that it would distribute 144,000 additional doses of the Jynneos vaccine, which is approved to treat monkeypox and smallpox.
- The Department of Health and Human Services said it would begin shipping vaccine doses from the Strategic National Stockpile to states and cities across the United States starting Monday, as the country ramps up its response to the current outbreak.
- The Wisconsin Supreme Court today ruled that absentee drop boxes are illegal in the state.
- The court ruled 4-3 that the drop boxes can only be placed INSIDE election offices.This is horrible news for Democrats.
The AP reported:
- This means I won the very closely contested (not actually!) Wisconsin Presidential race because they used these corrupt and scandal-ridden Scam Boxes.
- BREAKING BIG: Wisconsin Supreme Court Rules Public Absentee Drop Boxes ILLEGAL!
A ballot trafficker in Michigan drops several ballots in Detroit drop box (MC4EI) HUGE BREAKING NEWS! The Wisconsin Supreme Court today ruled that absentee drop boxes are illegal in the state. The court…
So What did the SC say, the drop boxes were illegal and they were illegal in the 2020 election, will this then move the United States Supreme Court
- The Maricopa County Republican Committee Executive Governance Committee voted unanimously in a voice vote to officially reject the certification of the 2020 Presidential Election.
- Similar resolutions have passed unanimously in Wisconsin and Texas.
- The Maricopa County Republican Committee Executive Governance Committee voted unanimously in a voice vote to officially reject the certification of the 2020 Presidential Election. Similar resolutions have…
- Selection Code is scheduled to come out on August 20, 2022. Check out the trailer below (note the previous premiere date is in this attached trailer).
- Telecommunications giant Rogers is experiencing a massive outage on Friday morning that is impacting wireless, cable and internet customers across the country.
- The outage began some time in the early hours of Friday morning, with a wide variety of services impacted.
- Just before 9 a.m. ET on Friday, the company confirmed via its Twitter account that something was indeed awry.
- “We are aware of issues currently affecting our networks and our teams are fully engaged to resolve the issue as soon as possible,” Rogers tweeted. “We will continue to keep you updated as we have more information to share.”
- Flanker brands are also affected, including Fido and Chatr.
- Internet monitoring watchdog group reports that total internet traffic in Canada was at 75 per cent of its normal level on Friday morning.
Just in from Canada – Peter Nygard’s Montreal court appearance has been put off due to a Rogers Communications network outage. Prosecutor Jérôme Laflamme says it's impossible to have Nygard, detained in a Toronto jail, appear by video due to the outage. Oh. https://t.co/mNNhhmptKR
— Inner City Press (@innercitypress) July 8, 2022
- “CBS Mornings” labeled former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe a “polarizing right-wing nationalist” in a Friday segment within hours after his death.
— Auron MacIntyre (@AuronMacintyre) July 8, 2022
- Former Japanese Prime Minister Abe Shinzo spent much of his public effort in the months leading up to his assassination on Friday advocating for defending the nation of Taiwan from a potential Chinese invasion, outraging the Communist Party into threatening a “bloodbath” if he did not stop.
- Abe served as prime minister for a year in 2006 and again from 2012 to 2020, making him the country’s longest-serving leader in that role. He resigned in 2020, citing a longtime struggle with ulcerative colitis that had also curtailed his first term in office, but he remained a prominent figure in Japanese and international politics in the two years following his second resignation.
- An ‘explosive-like device ‘has been found at the home of Tetsuya Yamagami, the suspect apprehended after the assassination of former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
- Source: beckernews.com
- Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was shot and killed at a stump speech by an assassin two days ahead of a national election.
The man also paradoxically insisted that he did not have a “grudge” against Abe over their political differences.
- Mainichi News interviewed investigators who said the man “claimed to have been targeting a religious leader who was not present at the event,” as reported by Yahoo News. “The investigators also told the outlet that the man was making repetitive, nonsensical statements.”
- Donald Trump gave a statement of support for Abe and his family after learning that the former Japanese PM had been shot.
Remember the Video of Trump and Abe, abe was an anti-globalist
Prayers up for Shinzo🙏🇺🇸🇯🇵 pic.twitter.com/0QNYBIxrB7
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) July 8, 2022
POTUS is our savior.
Operators are active.
We are at war.
- Watch how this goes
- And “repercussions”
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 72efc4 No.6954607
Just because the ‘public’ is unaware of something, does not mean ‘nothing’ is happening.
MUELLER hearing a tactic meant to delay (H) report?
(H) report release necessary prior to [C]omey release?
(H) + [C] = D
D = the start of the mass awakening (WH, ABCs, State, Foreign, ……)
Post D comes many I’s.
When BLACKMAIL no longer holds due to LOSS OF SENIOR LEVEL KEY GOV POSITIONS AND 11th HOUR TESTIMONY…………those previously protected become prey.
HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED.
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a75aba No.6961181