Think Twitter,Honeypots,25th Amendment,Time To Restore Rule Of Law,Scare Necessary Event – Ep. 2820
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:13:22 — 32.5MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are rising up around the world, Sri Lanka government has fallen, the people in other countries are protesting, they are hitting the economic precipice. The [CB] is doing everything they can to bring us into the GR, but is failing, the people see their plan. The [DS] have no place they can hide, the panic is real. Twitter deals goes south and now Twitter is in trouble. The NYT begins the process to remove Biden, right on schedule, how do you sneak one in. Trump says its time to restore the rule of law. Scare event coming, trust the plan, trust the military, the [DS]/Puppet masters are going to try to start a war, the fake news will build this up, people will think this is where we are headed. What other former President stepped in avoided a war? Did this set a precendent? Scavino sends message, Honeypots exposed.
Residents Evacuated After Explosion on Natural Gas Pipeline in Wallis, Texas
- According to Fort Bend County officials, authorities responded to a pipeline explosion in the 15400 block of JoAnn near FM 1952, just west of Orchard, on Thursday.
- Fort Bend Precinct One Constable Chad Norvell said in a Twitter post that there were no reports of casualties or building damages.
- The pipeline’s owner, Energy Transfer, issued a statement following the incident, according to the news outlet.
- “There was an incident today in Fort Bend County on the Old Ocean Pipeline at approximately 11:15 am. Our control center immediately shut in the line and the area was secured. There were no injuries. By shutting in the line and isolating the impacted section of the pipeline line, the fire was allowed to safely burn itself out by 12:30 pm. All appropriate regulatory agencies have been notified. We will continue to provide updates as information becomes available. There will be an investigation into the cause of the incident. We will not have any information on that until the investigation is complete.”
- A natural gas gathering and processing facility near Medford, Oklahoma, exploded Saturday afternoon and could disrupt the flow of hydrocarbons to energy export hubs on the Texas Gulf Coast.
- Oneok, Inc., a leading midstream service provider and the operator of a major natural gas liquids (NGL) systems, experienced an explosion at its NGL fractionation facility in Medford, about 85 miles south of Wichita, Kansas.
- “There is an active incident at the plant south of town, and we are asking all residents south of Main Street to evacuate your homes and go to the Medford public school building,” the Grant County Sheriff’s Office noted on Facebook yesterday.
One Twitter user points out there has been a spate of fires and explosions at oil/gas facilities or pipelines in the last month (similar to the mysterious fires at food processing plants), and the most significant disruption so far has been Freeport’s LNG export terminal catching firing last month, curbing some LNG exports to Europe.
2/4 July 9, 2022- ONEOK natural gas plant explosion (Medford, OK)
July 7, 2022- Energy Transfer pipeline explosion (Wallis, TX)
Jun. 27, 2022- Petro Star refinery explosion, (VALDEZ, AK)
Jun. 8, 2022- LNG natural gas plant explosion (Freeport, TX)@hackableanimal
— J Mal (@EPUnum_) July 10, 2022
Dec. 23, 2021- ExxonMobil plant explosion (Baytown, TX)
June 23, 2021- Calpine Natural Gas Generation Plant explosion (Corpus Christi, TX)
July 22, 2021- Northern Natural Gas explosion (Ellsworth County, KS)
Feb. 18, 2021- Natural Gas pipeline explosion (Ames, OK)
— J Mal (@EPUnum_) July 10, 2022
In Pipeline Poker, Canada Folds: Will Release Sanctioned Russian Gas Turbine
- In a high-profile exception to its Ukraine war-inspired sanctions regime, Canada will release a Russian turbine to Germany that’s necessary for maintaining Russia’s Nord Stream 1 natural gas pipeline. As Reuters reports:
The Canadian government, which is issuing a “time-limited and revocable permit” to exempt the return of turbines from its Russian sanctions, said the move would support “Europe’s ability to access reliable and affordable energy as they continue to transition away from Russian oil and gas.”
- Built in Canada by Siemens Energy AG, the gas turbine had been shipped to Montreal for repairs, only to be trapped there by sanctions against Russia’s fossil fuel industries.
- “Absent a necessary supply of natural gas, the German economy will suffer very significant hardship and Germans themselves will be at risk of being unable to heat their homes as winter approaches,” said Canadian natural resources minister Jonathan Wilkinson in explaining the decision.
- Pointing to the delayed return of the turbine, Russia cut the flow of gas to Europe via the Nord Stream 1 pipeline by 60% in June. On Friday, Russia said it would boost the supply if the turbine were released.
- Previously, Russia announced the pipeline will close entirely from July 11 to 21 for regular scheduled maintenance. The gas turbine controversy has contributed to fears that Russia may not turn the gas back on when July 22 arrives.
- As if to offset its conspicuous capitulation on the contended turbine, Canada on Saturday also announced a widening of its sanctions against Russia. “These new sanctions will apply to land and pipeline transport and the manufacturing of metals and of transport, computer, electronic and electrical equipment, as well as of machinery,” said Canada’s ministry of foreign affairs in a news release.
Americans’ confidence in newspapers and television news has plummeted to an all-time low, according to the latest annual Gallup survey of trust in U.S. institutions.
Army General Suspended Over Tweet To Jill Biden: “Glad You Finally Know What A Woman Is”
- A three-star general had his military contract suspended and is now being investigated over a tweet sent to first lady Jill Biden which appeared to mock her and the administration in the wake of the overturning of Roe v. Wade.
- Retired Lt. Gen. Gary Volesky is the Army’s former top spokesman, but while in retirement he recently signed a contract with the Army to command the Combined Arms Center and advise active duty officers. He’s being investigated for the below now-deleted tweet:
DEVELOPING: US officials tell me Biden, both as POTUS & VPOTUS, has recv'd so-called “defensive briefings” by FBI C.I. agents re Chinese intel services' attempts to penetrate WH thru his family (Hunter + Jimmy) doing biz w Chinese fronts, but Biden has brushed off their warnings
— Paul Sperry (@PaulSperry30) July 10, 2022
- The Biden administration secretly paid a for-profit company $177 million to begin housing more than 1,000 migrant children this month in a vacant Hebrew school in North Carolina, according to leaked government communications outlining the deal.
- government contract documents that show the Department of Health and Human Services plans to hold up to 1,100 children and underage teenagers at the American Hebrew Academy in a residential neighborhood in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- The federal government’s use of no-bid contracts has drawn the ire of watchdogs over transparency and cost concerns. HHS did not respond to a request for comment on this contract process.
- “The main concern is that taxpayers’ money will be wasted on higher-than-necessary costs. Competing contracts is a proven method to identify qualified companies and get the best prices for the work sought,” Sean Moulton, a senior policy analyst at the Project on Government Oversight, wrote in an email to the Washington Examiner. “Contracts for large amounts should be competed as much as possible because the potential savings to the taxpayer would be significant and well-worth the extra work needed to oversee the bidding process.”
- The deal — made behind closed doors with New York-based Deployed Resources rather than through the normal public solicitation process — is the latest of backdoor payouts that President Joe Biden’s administration has made in secret in its attempt to downplay its response to the worsening migration crisis at the southern border.
TAKE A LISTEN
It’s right there in the Constitution in plain English. Read it for yourself if you don’t believe me. https://t.co/u11reIkQ78 pic.twitter.com/VqGbWovG7F
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) July 9, 2022
DC Antifa Group Offering Reward for Locations of Conservative Supreme Court Justices
- A DC-based Antifa group is offering a reward for tips on the locations of the conservative Supreme Court justices who voted to overturn Roe v. Wade.
- The reward was offered in response to someone tipping off another group that Justice Brett Kavanaugh was having dinner at Morton’s Steakhouse in downtown DC on Thursday. He ended up having to leave out a back door after protesters arrived at the restaurant.
- “DC Service Industry Workers… If you see Kavanaugh, Alito, Thomas, Gorsuch, Coney Barrett or Roberts DM us with the details!” ShutDownDC, a far-left Antifa group tweeted on Friday.
DC Service Industry Workers… If you see Kavanaugh, Alito, Thomas, Gorsuch, Coney Barrett or Roberts DM us with the details!
We'll venmo you $50 for a confirmed sighting and $200 if they're still there 30 mins after your message. https://t.co/xXWZ5JZiE7
— ShutDownDC (@ShutDown_DC) July 8, 2022
- The group offered $50 for confirmed sightings and $200 if the justice is still at the same location 30 minutes after the initial report.
- White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said during Friday’s press briefing that the administration has no problem with pro-abortion activists targeting justices at restaurants where they are eating dinner.
Karine Jean-Pierre says Biden is fine with pro-abortion activists protesting outside the restaurant where Justice Brett Kavanaugh was eating pic.twitter.com/pOILFiwwaw
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) July 8, 2022
Elon Musk Terminates Twitter Purchase Deal, Citing Material Breach of Agreement by Company Refusing to Provide Access to Data
- Elon Musk has notified Twitter and the SEC [SEE LETTER HERE] that he is exercising his “right to terminate the merger agreement and abandon the transaction contemplated” due to the social media company not providing transparent access to background data that would allow authentication of “monetized daily active users” (mDAUs).
- It appears that Twitter Inc did not want to reveal how twitter was able to sustain operations, at an extremely high cost, without making money. That’s the essential source of the issue.
- From the SEC Letter: […] ” Specifically, in the Merger Agreement, Twitter represented that no documents that Twitter filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission since January 1, 2022, included any “untrue statement of a material fact” (Section 4.6(a)). Twitter has repeatedly made statements in such filings regarding the portion of its mDAUs that are false or spam, including statements that: “We have performed an internal review of a sample of accounts and estimate that the average of false or spam accounts during the first quarter of 2022 represented fewer than 5% of our mDAU during the quarter,” and “After we determine an account is spam, malicious automation, or fake, we stop counting it in our mDAU, or other related metrics.”
- Mr. Musk relied on this representation in the Merger Agreement (and Twitter’s numerous public statements regarding false and spam accounts in its publicly filed SEC documents) when agreeing to enter into the Merger Agreement. Mr. Musk has the right to seek rescission of the Merger Agreement in the event these material representations are determined to be false.
- Although Twitter has not yet provided complete information to Mr. Musk that would enable him to do a complete and comprehensive review of spam and fake accounts on Twitter’s platform, he has been able to partially and preliminarily analyze the accuracy of Twitter’s disclosure regarding its mDAU. While this analysis remains ongoing, all indications suggest that several of Twitter’s public disclosures regarding its mDAUs are either false or materially misleading.
Twitter’s general counsel warns big-mouthed employees to shut up about Elon Musk deal
- “Mr. Musk is terminating the Merger Agreement because Twitter is in material breach of multiple provisions of that Agreement, appears to have made false and misleading representations upon which Mr. Musk relied when entering into the Merger Agreement, and is likely to suffer a Company Material Adverse Effect,” he wrote.
In the fields of mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance, a material adverse change, material adverse event (MAE), or material adverse effect is a change in circumstances that significantly reduces the value of a company. A contract to acquire, invest in, or lend money to a company often contains a term that allows the acquirer, investor, or lender to cancel the transaction if a material adverse change occurs. Where an acquiring company uses its own stock as part of the consideration paid to acquire another company, or in a merger of two companies, the contract may provide that either party to the transaction can cancel it if a material adverse change significantly reduces the value of the other party.
- The actual number of fake accounts on Twitter is indeed going to be made public
1) Twitter is in material breach of multiple provisions in the agreement
2) Twitter made false and misleading representations.
3) If Elon went through with the deal, twitter would go through a Material Adverse Effect,
- President Donald J. Trump: “Elon is NOT going to buy TWITTER.” @elonmusk #TruthSocial
FB near 20% slide?
All because of missed earnings?
What does the Street know?
[DC moves slow]
Your hands are dirty.
And….called it. https://t.co/UFr8zhHGFX
— Margot Cleveland (@ProfMJCleveland) July 9, 2022
- Carl Paladino, a Republican congressional candidate in New York, is planning to file a lawsuit against Gov. Kathy Hochul and the state legislature to stop a new state gun law, which passed last week and which he said is “twice as bad” as the one the U.S. Supreme Court recently struck down.
- The law prohibits gun owners from possessing a firearm in a long list of “sensitive” locations, including schools, churches, libraries, concerts, and protests.
- The also law requires people who apply for firearm licenses to provide four character references and submit a list of their social media accounts from the past three years. The latter provision, however, could face challenges under the First Amendment as well as the Second Amendment.
While NATO Maps Out It’s Plans for World War III — Russian State Space Corporation Releases Coordinates of Western Targets and Mock Joe Biden
- In response to the threats of war, Russia posted the strike coordinates of prominent Western targets.
- The official Telegram channel for Russian state space corporation Roscosmos released the coordinates for the White House and the Pentagon (United States), of NATO headquarters (Belgium) [photo], of the Congress Center (Spain) where the NATO summit is being held, of the Ministry of Defense (United Kingdom), the Reichstag and the Federal Chancellery (Germany), and even the Elysée Palace (France).
- The Russians also took a swipe at Joe Biden saying this about Ukrainian President Zelenskyy, “Decisions are made in Washington, and by no means at the presidential level.”
- Voltaire.net reported:
North Korea fires artillery shots – media
- The South Korean military detected “trajectories” which are believed to be artillery shots fired by North Korea on Sunday evening.
- There was no information on the exact number of shots or the origin of projectiles in a text message sent by the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) to reporters, which was cited by Yonhap.
- “While bolstering our military’s surveillance and vigilance, South Korea and the United States are working closely and maintaining a thorough readiness posture,” the JCS said, as quoted by the news agency.
- According to the Yonhap’s source, a total of two trajectories were detected, with the shots presumably fired from multiple rocket launchers.
- North Korea has apparently tested a range of missiles already this year, all of which are banned under the United Nations Security Council’s resolutions.
- On June 12, the South Korean military said Pyongyang had fired projectiles from multiple rocket launchers. A week prior to that, the DPRK allegedly fired eight short-range ballistic missiles eastward from four different areas.
- The suspected launches have occurred amid intensifying fears in Seoul that North Korea could soon conduct its seventh nuclear test. In June, Sung Kim, the US special representative to North Korea, claimed that Pyongyang could conduct such a test “at any time.”
- The United States nearly went to war with North Korea in June 1994 to stop its nuclear weapons program. North Korea had just shut down its nuclear reactor at Yongbyon and begun removing spent fuel rods, which contained enough plutonium to make five or six bombs. The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), having failed to gain full access to the North’s nuclear sites to determine whether it had reprocessed enough plutonium in the past for one or two weapons, had turned the matter over to the UN Security Council, where the United States was rounding up votes to impose economic sanctions on Pyongyang. Knowing that North Korea had repeatedly denounced sanctions as a “declaration of war,” President Bill Clinton on June 16 decided to dispatch substantial reinforcements to Korea. That precaution was likely to trigger a North Korean mobilization, risking a war that neither side intended.
- The June 1994 crisis was a turning point in U.S. nuclear diplomacy with North Korea. For nearly three years, starting in late 1991, the United States had tried to coerce Pyongyang into halting its nuclear weapons program, and failed. Then it tried cooperation and succeeded. In the end, it was the high-level diplomatic intercession of former President Jimmy Carter that diffused the immediate crisis and allowed Washington and Pyongyang to peacefully resolve their nuclear stalemate.
This New ‘Ninja’ COVID Variant Is the Most Dangerous One Yet
- The latest subvariant of the novel coronavirus to become dominant in Europe, the United States, and other places is also, in many ways, the worst so far.
- The BA.5 subvariant of the basic Omicron variant appears to be more contagious than any previous form of the virus. It’s apparently better at dodging our antibodies, too—meaning it might be more likely to cause breakthrough and repeat infections.
- Vaccines and boosters are still the best defense. There are even Omicron-specific booster jabs in development that, in coming months, could make the best vaccines more effective against BA.5 and its genetic cousins.
- High levels of at least partial immunity from vaccines and past infection continue to prevent the worst outcomes—mass hospitalization and death. But globally, raw case numbers are surging, with serious implications for potentially millions of people who face a growing risk of long-term illness.
- Equally worrying, the latest wave of infections is giving the coronavirus the time and space it needs to mutate into even more dangerous variants and subvariants. “The development of variants now is a freight train,” Irwin Redlener, the founding director of Columbia University’s National Center for Disaster Preparedness, told The Daily Beast.
Zombie Apocalypse: Ghana Prepares for Possible First-Ever Marburg Virus Outbreak — Causing a ‘Ghost-like’ Appearance
- Ghana is preparing for a possible outbreak after the infectious and deadly Marburg virus was detected in the country for the first time, according to the United Nation’s news release.
- “Preliminary findings of two Marburg virus cases have prompted Ghana to prepare for a potential outbreak of the disease,” the UN said in a statement. “If confirmed, these would the first such infections recorded in the country, and only the second in West Africa.”
- The extremely contagious virus has been dubbed the next big pandemic threat by the WHO, which describes it as “epidemic-prone,” according to Daily Mail.
There are no vaccines or antiviral treatments approved to treat the virus so doctors have to rely on intravenous drips to improve symptoms.
HERE WE GO: NYC Indoor Mask Advisory is Back! Health Officials Tell New Yorkers to Wear N95 Masks Indoors and Around Crowds Outside
- New York City health officials told New Yorkers to “wear a high-quality mask, such as an N95, KN95 or KF94 in all public indoor settings and around crowds outside.”
- “We’re currently seeing high levels of COVID-19 in NYC.: health officials said.
- The new advisory was issued due to the fast-spreading Omicron Covid variant BA.5.
NBC New York reported:
All five boroughs of New York City are back in the CDC’s high-risk category for COVID community spread as of the agency’s Friday update, a reflection of the increasingly infectious national climate as the “worst version” of omicron yet holds its dominance.
Can’t Make This Up: Pfizer Asks Court to Dismiss Whistleblower Lawsuit Because the US Government Was Aware of Vaccine Fraud
- In its latest attempt to bury the evidence of criminal malpractice related to the development of its experimental mRNA Covid vaccine, Pfizer has reportedly filed a motion to dismiss a whistleblower lawsuit alleging the vaccine maker and two of its contractors manipulated data and committed other acts of fraud during clinical trials.
- The case has been placed on hold pending judicial review.
- Instead of claiming innocence or that the charges were fabricated, lawyers for the pharmaceutical giant argued that the lawsuit, which was filed under the False Claims Act, should be dropped entirely because the US Government was fully aware of the fraud being committed during the development of the Pfizer’s mRNA jab, according to whistleblower Brook Jackson’s lawyer, who spoke with Children’s Health Defense about the case.
Should have been voluntarily pulled off market at 50. FDA attempted cover up by trying to block 1223 deaths to public. https://t.co/3Qpco1qp3Y
— Peter McCullough, MD MPH (@P_McCulloughMD) July 9, 2022
New Mainstream Poll Reveals Most American’s Doubt Effectiveness Of Masks And Vaccines During Pandemic
- A new Pew Research survey of more than 10,000 adults, revealed the prevailing truth that most Americans doubt that the vaccine or use of masks was or is genuinely effective.
- According to the survey, only 48% think “wearing masks around other people indoors” has been effective. An underwhelming 23% give masks a “somewhat effective” grade. But surprisingly, 28% said that masks are “not too” or “not at all effective.”
The stunning rejection of Covid mRNA shots for kids continues.
Almost three weeks after the jabs began, under 2 percent of children under 5 have gotten shots – even in deep blue states like New York.
Parents simply no longer trust public health bureaucrats.
Nor should they. pic.twitter.com/l9nRXnXW91
— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) July 9, 2022
And whether I had risked the collapse of all childhood vaccinations by pushing these shots (let me clear, I personally wouldn’t want that, though I know many of my readers would).
But public health self-awareness has been in short supply of late, so expect nothing to change.
— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) July 9, 2022
- Highly respected former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman, who has headed a major investigation into Voter Fraud, has strongly suggested that State Legislatures seek to decertify the Election results. The victory for Republicans was, without doubt, substantial, as opposed to the very close result that was reported, with Biden eking it out. Other States are finding likewise, and some want to correct the situation. With corrupt Elections and Open Borders, we don’t have a Country…
- ….“In the opinion issued Friday, Justice Bradley compared Wisconsin’s elections to contests rigged by dictators in Syria and North Korea and questioned whether past elections in the state had been legitimate. “Thousands of votes have been cast via this unlawful method, thereby directly harming the Wisconsin voters, she wrote. “The illegality of these dropboxes weakens the people’s faith that the election produced an outcome reflective of their will…
- …The Wisconsin voters, and all lawful voters, are injured when the institution charged with administering Wisconsin elections does not follow the law, leaving the results in question.” I hope other States that have been likewise corrupted, are studying the Wisconsin decision. RINOs beware, America is watching!
New York Times says Biden’s age is an ‘uncomfortable issue’ for White House, Democrats in stunning report
- NYT alleges staff ‘quietly watch out’ for Biden and closely monitor him during his trips to Delaware
The New York Times published a stunning report about President Biden’s age and how it’s becoming an “uncomfortable issue” for the White House and the Democratic Party.
The headline of the report on Saturday declared that 79-year-old Biden is “testing the boundaries of age and the presidency,” first highlighting how his upcoming trip to the Middle East was initially tacked onto his recent trip to Europe with one anonymous official calling it “crazy” if the president had done a 10-day trip overseas, those aides tell the Times there were “political and diplomatic” reasons behind separating the trip into two.
- President Joe Biden mistakenly spoke about a ten-year-old girl trying to “terminate the presidency” during a speech on abortion on Friday.
TAKE A LISTEN
Why are they pushing back the [D] convention?
COVID-19 concern or strategic for last minute change?
Change of Batter coming?
Why was she ‘saved’ from officially announcing?
Why was she ‘reserved’ for a last minute change?
How do you attempt to ‘sneak one in’?
How do you attempt to ensure victory?
7/9/2022 | Anchorage, Alaska pic.twitter.com/Gi1rAS9Wwf
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) July 10, 2022
Trump signs law to punish websites for sex trafficking
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday signed legislation aimed at penalizing website operators that facilitate online sex trafficking and chipping away at a legal protection for the technology industry.
IG (think Ray.Chandler).
3 thoughts on “Think Twitter,Honeypots,25th Amendment,Time To Restore Rule Of Law,Scare Necessary Event – Ep. 2820”
Running list of farms burning, trucking companies closed, food manufacturers being destroyed, etc.
There is no Article XIV in the US Constitution. It only goes to VII. However, wouldn’t such a petition to remove a Supreme Court justice only be considered legal if it is personally signed by millions of people. Also, the only removal process for Justices I see in the Constitution is by impeachment by the House of Representatives and conviction by two thirds vote of the Senate.
Re-verify information… US constitution articles are 1 through 7.
And thinking of amendments also fail for subject does not match the 14 amendment.
Comments are closed.