Trump and his administration are in the process of creating opportunity zones, this will lift the people up economically. EU and the US are now making a deal, Trump negotiated tariff relief for businesses here in the US. It is time to de-couple from the globalist system. The [DS]/MSM is now panicking, the events are not working as planned, they are not in control. Brennan is in trouble after meeting with Durham. Trump is preparing to go after big pharma.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 08.23.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- The Trump administration’s tax break for underprivileged neighborhoods has attracted an estimated $75 billion dollars in private investment, potentially lifting 1 million people out of poverty,
- Opportunity zones were created in the tax overhaul of 2017, offering capital gains advantages to investors as a way to encourage new businesses, housing, and jobs.
HUGE –> Wages soar more than 25% in parts of Wisconsin due to manufacturing investments. “Workers’ wages in that corner of Wisconsin, right along the southwestern shore of Lake Michigan, are climbing faster than in any other part of the country.”
- on June 5th President Trump announced the reversal of seafood harvest limits within the fisheries connected to the Northeast Canyons and Seamounts Marine National Monument. [Executive Order Here]
- President Trump made the announcement during a visit to Maine to hear from the local fishing industry. As a direct result of the executive order, the Northeast U.S. seafood industry, including lobster fisheries, stood to take significant competitive price advantage over their import competition. That move set the stage for this:
- USTR – United States Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and European Union Trade Commissioner Phil Hogan today announced agreement on a package of tariff reductions that will increase market access for hundreds of millions of dollars in U.S. and EU exports. These tariff reductions are the first U.S.-EU negotiated reductions in duties in more than two decades.
- Under the agreement, the EU will eliminate tariffs on imports of U.S. live and frozen lobster products. U.S. exports of these products to the EU were over $111 million in 2017. The EU will eliminate these tariffs on a Most Favored Nation (MFN) basis, retroactive to begin August 1, 2020. The EU tariffs will be eliminated for a period of five years and the European Commission will promptly initiate procedures aimed at making the tariff changes permanent.
- U.S. President Donald Trump, raised the possibility of decoupling the U.S. economy from China, a major purchaser of U.S. goods.
- Mr. Trump “we don’t have to” do business with China, and then later said about decoupling: “Well it’s something that if they don’t treat us right I would certainly, I would certainly do that.”
- The number of DNC convention ‘Dislikes’ on video streams dropped Friday below where they stood Thursday night, causing suspicion YouTube might be suppressing negative engagement for Biden.
- During Joe Biden’s presidential nomination acceptance speech Thursday night, both his personal YouTube page and the Democratic Party’s YouTube page saw strong, negative reactions from live audiences. In fact, “Dislikes” outnumbered “Likes,” in real time.
- Yet both pages’ “Dislikes” mysteriously dropped in the hours after the Democratic National Convention (DNC) had concluded.
- “After seeing many dislikes disappearing on videos of the DNC Conventions, i [sic] decided to do a screen record to document the censorship in favour of Joe Biden. On this video you can see me refreshing/reopening the page of the video of the 4th DNC Convention , the dislike were 5,9k, and when I reopened the page, 2,1k dislikes magically disappeared🤷🏻♀️ while likes even increased…later on, the erasing grew bigger but i didn’t document it. It is unknown if dislikes are being frozen by continuously erasing them as they appear.
- John Brennan’s long-time advisor Nick Shapiro put out a statement yesterday at the conclusion of Brennan’s eight-hour interview with John Durham and his investigators.
- John Brennan wanted to send a message to the world yesterday after he finished his interview with John Durham. Oddly, he chose to do it through Nick Shapiro, and not himself. Nothing about Brennan or his history suggests Shapiro’s message needs be credited with being truthful.
- There are several reasons to read this message with a “jaundiced eye” and to recognize the ulterior motives for it.
- First, it’s not Brennan’s statement. Shapiro issued the statement to Obama Administration scribe Natasha Bertrand at Politico — guaranteed to dutifully publish anything requested of her by a former Obama era intelligence official now living in fear. Shapiro then posted a string of eight Tweets on Twitter with the same text.
- Both are devoid of any words actually spoken by Brennan — there are no quotations — nor is there any support offered for Shapiro’s claims by anyone actually in the room, such as Brennan’s attorneys.
- Since when has Brennan been shy about saying anything on Twitter? Why would Brennan go “third person” and have his thoughts about the interview expressed only in the words of someone else? The most obvious reason is the statements are not going to be exactly accurate. Running them through a third person builds in a level of “deniability” on Brennan’s part. Shapiro wasn’t in the room for the interview. Shapiro is only putting out for public consumption what was told to him, and by phrasing it in the “third person” the way he has, it’s not a statement “by John Brennan” nor is it endorsed by Brennan’s counsel in the room. Source: redstate.com
[Statement Source Natasha Bertrand – Narrative Engineer]
DiGenova: You know Baker is now working with Durham. James Baker the former General Counsel.
Panic in DC.
James Baker testifying against Comey?
“As I’ve been saying for two years, there’s been a brazen plot to illegally exonerate Hillary Clinton in the email case and then if she had lost, to frame Donald Trump. And that is exactly what these texts are about. Whether or not Mr. Strzok and Lisa Page and others are indicted is certainly a question people can debate, but let me just say I know there is a grand jury underway, testimony is being taken about Strzok, Page, McCabe and others involved in this case and the reason we know it is that James Baker, the former general counsel of the FBI, as turned State’s evidence is fully cooperating with the Inspector General and with the Federal Grand Jury. I can assure you, Mr. Comey has been very silent in recent weeks and the reason is very simple: he knows he’s going to be indicted.”
Panic in DC re: Baker confirmed?
Note IG involved.
Huber >> IG (Horowitz) >> Storch
Virgin Islands to subpoena billionaire investor Leon Black in Epstein case. -Black listed Epstein as an advisor for tax strategy, estate planning, and philanthropy, but said he did not work directly for his companies despite paying millions of dollars in fees to Epstein’s Virgin Island-based company Southern Trust Company, the paper reported
- It was brought to light after this week’s primary elections, when a Florida woman claimed an “R” on her ballot envelope’s barcode stood for “Republican,” and the “D” on her brother’s stood for “Democrat.”
- It turns out – she was right. Spectrum News did some digging, and found at why.
- “I never payed any attention to it,” Michael Bennett said. Manatee County’s Supervisor of Elections explained the party identification was used to expedite the process, when ballots were counted by hand.
- “At the time when the ballots would come in, they would sort the Democrats and the Republicans because of recounting purposes,” Bennett said.
- He told Spectrum News that no one has noticed – or at least not complained – until now.
- But, he has already decided to take action.
- During the interview, Birx said she’s traveled across Sun Belt states to visit as many Starbucks coffee shops as she could find, which was an attempt to see if average Americans were wearing masks and socially distancing. Her experiences at the coffee shops, in states with high COVID-19 cases and deaths, led her to believe the country is more than ready to go to polls in November.
“Well, I can tell you it has been safe for me to go to Starbucks and pick up my order,” Birx told Brody, advising masks and social distancing measures would need to be enforced at polling stations.
- , the DNC set up a wall to organize and protect supporters in one area outside the Chase Center in Wilmington, Delaware, where Biden gave his remarks.
- The tall fence can be seen clearly in this video.
- New evidence has emerged which shows that UK hospital admissions for COVID-19 were ‘over-reported’ during the height of the crisis back in April. It seems that patients who were being taken in for other common illnesses were in fact being counted as ‘COVID’ in the government’s statistical totals.
- This latest embarrassing admission comes on the heels of other similar revelations of dubious record-keeping by the government – all of which have been pivotal in giving the false impression to the public that there were more COVID deaths than actually took place. Back in July, UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock was forced to admit how data from Public Health England regarding coronavirus fatalities were being fraudulently recorded – effectively ‘double counting’ their deaths, forcing the government officials to revise their totals downwards to reflect more realist numbers.
- This latest ‘COVID counting’ scandal in the area of hospital admissions shows why the these numbers are crucial in how government policies are sold to the public. Professor Carl Heneghan, director of the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine (CEBM) at Oxford University said, “The admissions data is a crucial point. I’d say it is more important than the death data because it is the best marker of the impact of the disease.”
Government figures show that, at the peak of the pandemic in early April, nearly 20,000 people a week were being admitted to hospital with coronavirus (see graph below), but the true figure is unknown because of the problem with over-counting.
- Dr. Phil Kerpen reports overnight that the state of Arizona is reporting COVID deaths for anyone who was found positive with COVID in a test within 60 days of that death:
How many of the above deaths are legitimately caused by COVID-19? Why isn’t there one confirmed basis for counting deaths? Oh…
- The Trump administration has designated teachers as “critical infrastructure workers,” a non-binding classification that places them under specialized risk management strategies to help them work safely amid the pandemic.
On August 6th, I sent a letter to @realdonaldtrump calling for another Emergency Use Authorization on HCQ signed by 700+ physicians from all 50 states & 4 other countries.
Together, they represent 4303 years of training & 17,886 years of practice.
— Jenny Beth Martin (@jennybethm) August 22, 2020
The physician signatories specialize in the following kinds of medicine:
Women’s health: 30
— Jenny Beth Martin (@jennybethm) August 22, 2020
The evidence for hydroxychloroquine is more than anecdotal.
50+ international studies have showcased efficacy against COVID-19, & thousands of doctors have implemented it along with azithromycin & zinc as the “standard of care”.
It’s time for the government to recognize this. pic.twitter.com/Vfhsfe6V2E
— Jenny Beth Martin (@jennybethm) August 22, 2020
The deep state, or whoever, over at the FDA is making it very difficult for drug companies to get people in order to test the vaccines and therapeutics. Obviously, they are hoping to delay the answer until after November 3rd. Must focus on speed, and saving lives! @SteveFDA
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 22, 2020
The FDA is revoking its emergency use authorization of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine for treating COVID-19 amid growing evidence that the drugs are “unlikely to be effective” in treating the coronavirus. https://t.co/XXuYkWg6m8
— Twitter Moments (@TwitterMoments) June 15, 2020
Many doctors and studies disagree with this! https://t.co/fpLVJZMvHS
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 22, 2020
Q, how long will we have to wait for the cures of cancer and other sicknesses?
Chatter amongst those in control has begun.
They know we know which means the public will know.
Release prior to cover up.
Public informed and collapse.
- White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Trump, Health Secretary Alex Azar, and Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Stephen Hahn would hold a press conference on the breakthrough at 6 p.m. Sunday.
A Higher Loyalty [Y].
Hunters become the Hunted.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o’ clock can be dangerous.
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) August 23, 2020
More evidence that #coronavirus crisis is over.
These riots are an antigovernment movement from the Left that are all in Democrat run cities. The mayors have got to let their police do what they know how to do. Would be very easy to suppress or, call in the Federal Government. We will solve problem fast! @foxandfriends
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 23, 2020
Protests are anything but spontaneous in the US. They’re highly organized with multiple Democrat orgs colluding.
Dec 17 2019 impeachment March and 1 day prior to Trumps Impeachment. 95,000 attended this.
— ⚔️😼🌹Bad Kitty 真相 🌹 😼⚔️ (@pepesgrandma) July 27, 2020
- Wilmington Police have arrested a 21-year-old woman in connection with an offensive touching and robbery investigation, police said Saturday.
- Officials said on August 20 at approximately 8:08 p.m., police were dispatched to the 600 block of South Justison Street in reference to an offensive touching incident involving a juvenile victim.
- An investigation determined that the incident involved a robbery with two female suspects, according to police. Through reviewing video footage capturing the incident, police identified the first female suspect as 21-year-old Olivia Winslow, officials said.
- Winslow was taken into custody on August 21, and has been charged with the following offenses:
- Robbery (Second Degree)
Conspiracy (Second Degree)
Endangering the Welfare of a Child
#IntoAmerica: What is QAnon? The beliefs associated with it range from the merely strange to the downright dangerous.
— NBC News (@NBCNews) August 22, 2020
Q followers believe a two-tiered system of justice is being replaced with equal justice for all.
Pretty crazy, huh? https://t.co/zK7xpvnWsM
— Praying Medic (@prayingmedic) August 22, 2020
Growing so-called “save our children” rally at the Hollywood Walk of Fame. QAnon signs everywhere. pic.twitter.com/KdQqkNJfZJ
— Jesselyn Cook (@JessReports) August 22, 2020
“QAnon conspiracy people”. Ten bucks says nobody in that crowd has read a Q drop in their life. Joseph Goebbels would be proud of this propaganda campaign. All attempts are being made to paint Q followers as violent. Provocateurs everywhere! https://t.co/EkjCkJgVm6
— Jordan Sather (@Jordan_Sather_) August 22, 2020
All the hit pieces over the past week (including a couple on Fox News) repeatedly painting Q adherents as “violent”, combined with POTUS and Kaleigh McEnany being asked about Q followed by all the condemnation by talking heads and elected representatives make it painfully obvious they are going to do exactly what Q warned us about:
“Next: more ‘act of violence’ frame-ups.”
I’d stay far away from these rallies. Smells like another Charlottesville set-up.
Q is about peace, truth, and justice for the REAL criminals, traitors, subversives, seditionists, etc. Q has NEVER promoted violence.
As Q said: “You elected us to do the heavy lifting.”
- Reporter claims general mood among Democrats is: ‘Maybe one day [Obama] could come back?’
- Washington Post national political reporter Robert Costa is suggested – following former President Obama’s s speech at this week’s Democratic National Convention – that Democrats are mulling the repeal of the 22nd Amendment and bringing Obama back in for a third term.
- That amendment, ratified in 1951, limits eligible American citizens to just two elected presidential terms. Every American president prior to Franklin Roosevelt had served just two terms in the White House. Roosevelt was and remains the only president to serve more than two.
- Constitutional amendments – or repeals of amendments – are historically difficult to pass. They must be proposed by two-thirds of the House and Senate; alternately, a constitutional convention can be called by two-thirds of the state legislatures.
- Amending the constitution ultimately requires the votes of three-quarters of all states.
So if they can get Obama back into office, what else can they do, MO
If so way some how they were able to repeal the 22nd amendment would this help obama or trump for a 3rd term.