Watch The X22 Report On Video
The Fed just starting the ball rolling, the housing market is now declining, it is now pushing people out the market. The Federal Reserve Note is fading, countries are now preparing. Countries are ramping up gold purchases and making Crypto legal. The [DS] is panicking they are being hit from all sides. The laptop story is now confirmed and leads right to [JB]. Biden is comprised and cheated in the election, he is a criminal, part of the criminal syndicate. The intelligence agencies, fake news and big tech were all in on it. Stage is set, Ukraine will be free of the elite, operation drain the swamp system is now moving forward. A traitor’s justice.
Existing home sales plunged a bigger than expected 7.2% MoM in February – the biggest MoM drop in existing home sales since May 2020…
Home sales remain lower YoY (-2.43%) for the seventh straight month,
it will likely get worse as these are deals that were likely set in December when mortgage rates were significantly lower…
- This marks 120 consecutive months of year-over-year increases, the longest-running streak on record.
- “Housing affordability continues to be a major challenge, as buyers are getting a double whammy: rising mortgage rates and sustained price increases,” said Lawrence Yun, NAR’s chief economist.”Some who had previously qualified at a 3% mortgage rate are no longer able to buy at the 4% rate.
- The stage appears to remain set for this to happen. Globally, if you are an enemy of the United States, the situation hasn’t looked better to challenge the U.S. dollar, maybe ever, than it does now:
- Using Sber’s platform, companies can issue their own digital assets to attract market investments, buy digital assets through Sber’s system, or make other digital assets transactions, the bank said in a statement Thursday.
- “We are just starting our work with digital assets,” said Sergey Popov, director of the transaction business division at Sberbank, adding companies will be able to make their first transaction on its blockchain platform in a month.
- A swimmer for the University of Pennsylvania says that allowing Lia Thomas to participate in women’s college sports has “completely ruined the integrity of the sport.”
- The swimmer who spoke to Fox News on the condition of remaining anonymous for fear of having her life ruined by woke leftists went on to say that allowing the biologically male Thomas to swim as a female is not fair and makes the achievements of real women meaningless.
Also, the same Thomas who in the 2019-2020 season ranked *775th* on the men's team in the 500 free is now the 2022 NCAA Champion on the women's team. This is a disgrace. pic.twitter.com/5CGL46EwNP
— Black Together Again (@KProtein19) March 18, 2022
William Thomas was the #462 Ranked Swimmer in Men’s Swimming
Woman of the Year is a man Best woman’s swimmer is a man pic.twitter.com/OEZRKNu2zn
— Jon Root (@JonnyRoot_) March 17, 2022
Caitlyn Jenner, delivered the response of all responses on the subject. Jenner had weighed in saying, “I don’t see how you can be happy beating other girls under these circumstances. You have to have a sense of personal responsibility.”
No, I just had the balls to stand up for women and girls in sports. https://t.co/FEl2Hav5z6
— Caitlyn Jenner (@Caitlyn_Jenner) March 17, 2022
The White House response, from @AndrewJBates46:
“This is toxic and weakly-presented misinformation that relies on taking cherry-picked elements of her record out of context – and it buckles under the lightest scrutiny.” https://t.co/N51nRmWwQ1
— Seung Min Kim (@seungminkim) March 17, 2022
So other than these juvenile histrionics, the White House has no substantive answers for the judicial record of a person they nominated https://t.co/PEE0eB0XNt
— Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) March 17, 2022
- The past few weeks have been tough for Hunter Biden and, by extension, the rest of the Biden family. On March 1, news broke that Hunter Biden’s longtime business partner and friend Devon Archer was sentenced to a year in federal prison for defrauding a Native American tribe.
- Attorney Clint Lancaster told CNBC that his client, Lunden Roberts, had recently testified in Delaware before a federal grand jury in the criminal investigation into the 52-year-old presidential scion. The lawyer based his commentary on “what I saw” in Biden’s financial records.
Lancaster said he and Roberts were interviewed by an assistant U.S. attorney, an FBI agent and an IRS agent — “one that carries a badge and gun” — more than a year ago about Biden in Little Rock, Ark., where Lancaster practices law.
“I expect him to be indicted,” the lawyer said about Biden. “Just based on what I saw in his financial records, I would be surprised if he’s not indicted.”
Note that there will be no congressional hearing about this, no internal investigation by Twitter, and no “journalist” trying to figure out what really happened.
We are all playing in a fixed game…
— Dave Rubin (@RubinReport) March 18, 2022
— Kari Lake for AZ Governor (@KariLake) March 18, 2022
TAKE A LISTEN
Hold people accountable for manipulating intelligence for political gain!
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) March 17, 2022
- The story is bigger than Hunter Biden’s Laptop
- The New York Times is a bit off-target when it suggests that the DOJ has an uphill battle in charging Hunter Biden for violation of the Foreign Agent Registration Act (RFRA). The New York Times sates:
But there has been debate within the Justice Department over whether the available evidence proves that Mr. Biden intended to violate FARA, which the government must prove in order to secure a criminal conviction.
- I think that misstates the law. To support a FARA conviction against Hunter Biden, the DOJ would only need to prove:
- That Hunter Biden acted in the U.S. as an agent of a foreign government;
- That Hunter Biden failed to notify the U.S. Attorney General that he was acting as an agent of a foreign government (before said action took place); and
- That Hunter Biden knowingly agreed to operated within the U.S. subject to the direction or control of a foreign government or official; and that he knew he had not provided prior notification to the Attorney General.
- Intelligence Operations against Americans
- Anyways, back to the lies about Hunter Biden that helped influence an election. These weren’t limited to the usual suspects in media: Stelter, CNN, etc. Instead, we saw them from more than 50 former senior intelligence officials, from directors of the CIA to directors of the National Security Agency, who accused the damaging Hunter Biden information of being part of a Russian effort to interfere “in our democracy.”
- This was just another information campaign by the Intelligence Community, instituted for the purpose of influencing the 2020 election. The Intelligence Community (including those in its orbit and its former members) manipulated public opinion through the press to remove President Trump, to disenfranchise his voters and thwart President Trump’s agenda, to keep us in Afghanistan, and to keep us at odds with Russia.
- I put the Hunter Biden story in a broader context because the context is the scandal. It’s not just that the political figures and their offspring are corrupted. It’s that our Intelligence Community is keen on protecting the corrupt and committed to deceiving the public to achieve their goals.
In other words, the intelligence operations have come for the Americans. We’re targets – and we’re the victims.
WOULD UKRAINE OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) March 17, 2022
Biden Warns China Not to Interfere in U.S. Proxy War Against Russia
Something is definitely up. These guys are getting oddly specific. pic.twitter.com/zknUPfBHcn
— Bronson 🇯🇲 🇨🇦 🇲🇹🩸 (@Bronson00471184) March 17, 2022
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) March 17, 2022
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) March 18, 2022
The Nazi order.
NWO [N does not refer to “New”].
The Sum of All Fears.
- The Centers for Disease Control changed its data recently representing the number of US children who died from Wuhan coronavirus.
- Dr. Nicole Saphier, MD reported on this suspicious update on Thursday.
This week @CDCgov removed a total of 30,000 Covid deaths from the dashboard, reducing pediatric deaths by 24%. In small print at the bottom they cited a “coding error” as the reason for the incorrectly inflated numbers. pic.twitter.com/bme4eZ9UuG
— Nicole Saphier, MD (@NBSaphierMD) March 17, 2022
Working on an official response with accurate numbers from @CDCgov.
— Nicole Saphier, MD (@NBSaphierMD) March 17, 2022
- By fudging their numbers they were able to push abusive interventions on children of all ages like masking, experimental vaccines, and social distancing. This abuse is still forced on American children in many states.
- And they wonder why they are losing the trust of the American people?
- Fauci, the longtime director of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), was asked during a podcast released March 18 whether he was mulling retirement or transitioning to a less-demanding job.
- “I certainly am because I’ve got to do it sometime,” Fauci, 81, said.
- “I can’t stay at this job forever, unless my staff is going to find me slumped over my desk one day. I’d rather not do that,” he added.
- Fauci was appointed to his position in 1984 during the Reagan administration.
- DC Judge drops bogus felony obstruction charges against Jan. 6 protesters Joseph Fischer, a North Cornwall Township Police Department employee.
- Joseph Fischer was charged with several BS charges by the DOJ for walking into the US Capitol on January 6, including: Civil Disorder Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers and Aiding and Abetting Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Here is a video of Fischer on January 6. He was smiling in his photos — not exactly a dangerous terrorist they paint him out to be.
Just The News reported:
The ruling Tuesday by U.S. District Judge for the D.C. Circuit Carl J. Nichols, a Trump administration appointee, marks the second time in eight days the judge has issued such a dismissal.
Nichols ruled in the case against Joseph Fischer, who works for the North Cornwall Township Police Department in Pennsylvania, that the obstruction charge does not stand.
threw out the same charge in the case against Garrett Miller, of Texas, who faces 11 additional charges related to January 6.
- An elector in Madison, Wisconsin filed a complaint on Thursday against Mayor Satya Rhodes-Conway and Clerk Maribeth Witzel-Behl, accusing them of election bribery after making a deal with Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) which constituted prohibited election bribery under Wisconsin statutes.
- “In the agreement, the Respondents and their City agreed to take Center for Tech and Civic Life’s money to facilitate in-person and absentee voting within their city,” according to the complaint.
- “Any agreement where the City’s election officials receive Center for Tech and Civic Life’s or other’s private money to facilitate in-person and absentee voting within the city violates Wisconsin Statutes 12.11’s prohibition on election bribery,” the complaint stated.
Why was travel impossible in the past?
What constitutes the need for a F2F meeting v. secured call?
What US publicly traded co. previously entered N. Korea to establish comms?
WHY DID GOOG VISIT N KOREA?
WHY WOULD THE FORMER CHAIRMAN & CEO [HIMSELF] OF GOOG/ALPHABET PERSONALLY ATTEND?
Who is Sergey Brin?
Where was Sergey born?
Track the ‘FAMILY’ – IMPORTANT.
Think COLD WAR.
US, China, N Korea .
FACEBOOK data dump?
Who made it public?
Who sold shares -30 days from announcement?
You can’t imagine the magnitude of this.
Twitter coming soon.
GOOG coming soon.
AMAZON coming soon.
MICROSOFT coming soon.
Current censorship all relates to push for power [mid-terms].
Election FRAUD cases OPEN – DOJ [many].
Follow the FAMILY.
Follow resignations [Business/Gov’t].
BIDEN/CHINA VERY IMPORTANT MARKER.
Who made it public?
Who really made it public?
Who is making it all public?
WE ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF ALL [BY ALL WE MEAN ALL] INFORMATION.
$700B – MILITARY [THIS YEAR].
WHY IS THE MILITARY SO IMPORTANT?
These people are STUPID.
Art of the Deal.
TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) March 18, 2022
AUS donations to CF?
Why is this relevant?
More than you know.
This is BIG.