Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[DS] are blaming everything on Putin, fuel, inflation, food shortages, this all has nothing to do with Putin, the [CB]/Biden admin did this on their own, they are responsible. The BRICS are now going against the [CB], panic. The big lie that the fake news and corrupt politicians have been telling is about to be revealed the same way the HB laptop was revealed to be true. The crime of the century is now being produced and the [DS] is going to throw everything they have to stop it. They are now trying to bring back covid, they are pushing the bird flu to push food shortages. They are trying everything they can, this is all going to fail. The people see the plan. Next round is about to hit the [DS], buckle up.
Revoking the March 2019 Permit for the Keystone XL Pipeline. (a) On March 29, 2019, the President granted to TransCanada Keystone Pipeline, L.P. a Presidential permit (the “Permit”) to construct, connect, operate, and maintain pipeline facilities at the international border of the United States and Canada (the “Keystone XL pipeline”), subject to express conditions and potential revocation in the President’s sole discretion. The Permit is hereby revoked in accordance with Article 1(1) of the Permit.
- ” President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. will meet virtually with Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India on Monday, April 11 to further deepen ties between our governments, economies, and our people. President Biden and Prime Minister Modi will discuss cooperation on a range of issues.” …
- Very few Americans believe the nation is doing “very well” under President Joe Biden’s leadership, a Sunday CBS News poll revealed.
- Only 7 percent of Americans believe the country is doing very well, while 33 percent say the nation is doing very badly.
- On specific issues, Biden is also struggling with gaining traction among independents. In fact, on no issue did a majority of independents approve of Biden’s management: Economy (30 approve-70 percent disapprove), inflation (26-74 percent), Ukrainian war (41-59 percent), immigration (31-69 percent), and crime (34-66 percent).
- It’s going to be another rough day for crooked Soros-funded St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner.
- The Missouri Supreme Court ruled on Friday that far-left St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner must turn over communications with Soros operatives and Missouri political insiders related to her false case against former Missouri Governor Eric Greitens.
- Former Governor Eric Greitens posted this tweet this afternoon.
UPDATE — GARDNER WALKS!
On Monday, the Missouri Office of Disciplinary Counsel ruled that Gardner will face no disciplinary action for her lawlessness that resulted in the removal of popular Missouri Governor Eric Greitens.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- Sixteen children were rescued during a three-month operation by U.S. Marshals that uncovered several allegations of human sex trafficking.
- The operation, “Fresh Start,” took place between Jan. 1 and March 31 in New Orleans, according to the U.S. Marshals Service. Authorities made five arrests during the operation.
- Among those rescued include a 14-year-old runaway who was found “residing with several adults.” Her family was “concerned about her possible involvement in sex trafficking and believed that she was with an older male in Florida,” according to authorities. Another 14-year-old who was described as a “habitual runaway and previous victim of sexual assault” was also rescued.
- And: John Podesta has been interviewed.
- Special Counsel John Durham has asked high ranking officials from the Clinton Campaign and Hillary for America, including the Clinton Campaign’s Chair (who we believe to be John Podesta1), about their awareness of the activities conducted by Fusion GPS on Hillary’s behalf.
- This confirms an important avenue of Durham’s investigation: whether the Hillary Campaign or Hillary for America were part of a conspiracy to traffic false information to the FBI and other governmental entities.
- The DNC, Hillary for America, Fusion GPS, and Perkins Coie will likely be compelled by the Court to produce the documents requested by Durham. Their arguments of “privilege” are weak for a number of reasons, including: (1) the work was of a political nature and did not involve legal advice; (2) the work was not done in anticipation of litigation; (3) any privilege was waived, as Fusion GPS, the DNC/HFA, and Perkins Coie all did their part to distribute the information to the press, government officials, etc.
- Dates of Interest
- Finally, the latest filings provides dates of the Fusion/Perkins contract and the grand jury subpoenas:
- April 1, 2016: Fusion GPS enters into a contract with Perkins Coie.
- March 22, 2021: The Special Counsel serves Fusion GPS with a grand jury subpoena to produce documents relating to (1) the Alfa Bank hoax, and (2) the use of Russian phones “by Donald Trump and/or individuals affiliated with Donald Trump.” The Russian phone allegations were those brought by Sussmann to the CIA in February 2017.
- July 9, 2021: The Special Counsel requests Fusion GPS produce its retention contracts/agreements with the DNC and Hillary for America.
- September 16, 2021: The Special Counsel issued grand jury subpoenas to Perkins Coie and Fusion GPS, “requiring them to produce – in redacted form – the documents previously listed on privilege logs prepared by counsel for those entities so that such documents would be available for admission into evidence.”
- A day after purchasing a 9.2% passive stake in Twitter, Tesla CEO and SpaceX founder Elon Musk has been designated as one of Twitter’s Board of Directors in a deal that would prohibit him from owning more than 14.9% of the media giant’s common stock.
- NBC News reported:
Billionaire Elon Musk has decided not to join the board of one of social media’s titans, Twitter, the San Francisco-based company’s CEO, Parag Agrawal, said Sunday night.
The announcement came as a surprise after Musk, the CEO of Tesla, said he would be joining the board following his stock purchase of about 9.2 percent of the company.
On Sunday Agrawal tweeted, “Elon has decided not to join our board.”
- Explanatory Note: This statement on Schedule 13D amends the Schedule 13D of Elon Musk (the “Reporting Person”) that was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 5, 2022 (the “Schedule 13D”) with respect to the Common Stock of Twitter Inc. (the “Issuer’). This amendment to the Schedule 13D constitutes Amendment No. 1 to the Schedule 13D. Capitalized terms used but not defined herein have the meanings given to such terms in the Schedule 13D. Except as set forth herein, the Schedule 13D is unmodified.
- Item 4. Purpose of Transaction.
- Item 4 of the Schedule 13D is amended and restated in its entirety to read as follows:
- Pursuant to the April 4, 2022 letter Agreement, the Reporting Person was invited to serve on the board of directors (the “Board”) of the Issuer. On April 9, 2022, the Reporting Person informed the Issuer that he is not joining the Board.
- The Reporting Person holds the Common Stock of the Issuer for investment purposes. Depending on the factors discussed herein, the Reporting Person may, from time to time, acquire additional shares of Common Stock and/or retain and/or sell all or a portion of the shares of Common Stock held by the Reporting Person in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, and/or may distribute the Common Stock held by the Reporting Person to other entities. Any actions the Reporting Person might undertake will be dependent upon the Reporting Person’s evaluation of numerous factors, including, among other things, the price levels of the Common Stock, general market and economic conditions, ongoing evaluation of the Issuer’s business, financial condition, operations and prospects, the relative attractiveness of alternative business and investment opportunities, investor’s need for liquidity, and other future developments.
- From time to time, the Reporting Person may engage in discussions with the Board and/or members of the Issuer’s management team concerning, including, without limitation, potential business combinations and strategic alternatives, the business, operations, capital structure, governance, management, strategy of the Issuer and other matters concerning the Issuer. The Reporting Person may express his views to the Board and/or members of the Issuer’s management team and/or the public through social media or other channels with respect to the Issuer’s business, products and service offerings.
- Except as set forth above, the Reporting Person has no present plans or intentions which would result in or relate to any of the transactions described in subparagraphs (a) through (j) of Item 4 of Schedule 13D. However, the Reporting Person reserves the right to change his plans at any time, as he deems appropriate, and in light of his ongoing evaluation of numerous factors, including, among other things, the price levels of the Common Stock, general market and economic conditions, ongoing evaluation of the Issuer’s business, financial condition, operations and prospects, the relative attractiveness of alternative business and investment opportunities, Reporting Person’s need for liquidity, and other future developments.
- published two days after the Sacramento shooting claims California lawmakers are pushing at least 24 new gun-related bills.
- The bills were all introduced at different times during the first quarter of 2022.
Biden’s gun grab is coming.
— House Judiciary GOP (@JudiciaryGOP) April 11, 2022
- The White House released a fact sheet early Monday indicating that President Joe Biden intends to announce that his Department of Justice (DOJ) is prepared to label gun parts kits as “firearms” in an effort to ban so-called “ghost guns.”
- Democrats use the phrase “ghost guns” to describe firearms that Americans can build themselves. The firearms are often built from an 80 percent receiver in the case of a rifle, or 80 percent frame, in the case of a pistol. Building such guns has long been an American hobby. The new rules from Biden’s DOJ refer to the 80 percent parts kits as “buy, build, shoot” kits and label the kits themselves as firearms.
- The new rules to be announced by Biden and Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco follow through on the early 2021 proposal by requiring that FFLs add serial numbers to any unserialized gun taken into their possession:
The Constitution does not authorize the federal government to prevent you from making your own firearm. This a fact that has been recognized for 200+ years. Also, Article 1, Section 1 (literally the first operative sentence in the Constitution) says Congress makes law, not POTUS! pic.twitter.com/vTFRvKYTVi
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) April 11, 2022
- Juanita Broaddrick, the former nursing administrator who accused former President Bill Clinton of rape, has been banned from Twitter after tweeting about the effectiveness of coronavirus vaccines. source: breitbart.com
- The former CDC director Dr Robert Redfield predicts the next pandemic where bird flu infects humans.
- He calls it the ‘the real pandemic’ and predicts 10-15% human mortality. The Gates foundation financed gain of function research for H5N1.
Why bird flu, are they getting to kill chickens, turkeys, hens etc and make the food shortages even worse for the great reset, its starting to look that way.
Philadelphia announced it is reinstating its indoor mask mandate beginning April 18.
Students will be required to wear masks in schools when they return from spring break.
All public places will require masks due to ‘rising Covid cases,’ Health Commissioner Cheryl Bettigole announced on Monday.
- -Ivermectin will soon be available for the treatment of COVID-19 without a prescription in Tennessee.
- The state’s Senate and House leaders voted overwhelmingly in favor of the bill the final approval on the bill SB2188/HB2746.
- The bill will allow a pharmacist to provide Ivermectin tablets to a patient in accordance with a collaborative pharmacy practice agreement containing a non-patient-specific prescriptive order, developed and executed by one or more authorized prescribers.
- The 2020 Election was stolen. Big Media, Big Tech, the corrupt Democrat Party, and corrupt RINOs in the Republican Party can no longer hide it. Americans know the 2020 Election was stolen.
- True the Vote’s Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips joined Turning Point USA founder and executive director Charlie Kirk for an interview last Thursday. Engelbrecht and Phillips discussed their extremely high-tech probe into an “organized crime” ballot trafficking operation they say most definitely helped swing the 2020 election away from now-former President Donald Trump.
- True the Vote released several never before seen video clips of ballot traffickers in Georgia during the interview.
- During their explosive interview with Charlie Kirk Catherine and Gregg dropped several bombs, including:
- ** The NRSC was given evidence of voter fraud and did nothing.
** Brian Kemp led a fight against True the Vote to get to the truth.
** The FBI and DOJ used cellphone ‘ping’ data to identify, locate and arrest January 6 protesters but DID NOT use this same technique to identify ballot traffickers in 2020
** Ballot traffickers were operating in Georgia in the 2018 election — including a number of the same suspects!
** The ballot traffickers, or mules were making from $10 to $40 per ballot dumped into the ballot boxes.
** Pennsylvania was the worst state they saw with 1,155 ballot traffickers identified and 5 central gathering locations
** Ballot traffickers crossed state lines including from New Jersey to Philadelphia
- Liberty Overwatch took several notes from the hour-long interview.
The drop box stuffing activity followed a consistent pattern, Gregg explained. Every operation involved “a set of collectors, a collection point or stash house for all the ballots, the bundling of those ballots, and then the casting of those ballots by, what we were calling, ‘mules’ in the drop boxes.”
“And as we began put the pieces and parts together, it really did dawn on us: ‘Well, this sounds like what’s happening in Atlanta or in San Luis, Arizona’… This was a conspiracy. This was organized crime,” he emphasized.
Catherine describes the “fateful moment” when she turned to Gregg and asked, “How do we take down a cartel?”
“That’s when we began to use the terms like stash houses, and drop points, and mules, and trafficking, and voter abuse because that’s what we’re looking at,” she continued.
Focusing on six states, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Texas, True the Vote spent $2 million to buy publicly available cell phone data that can pinpoint an individual’s location to within a few inches. They then narrowed their search to targets who began visiting drop boxes and NGO offices during the early voting weeks leading up to November 3rd, activity that was contrary to their prior “pattern of life.” In Georgia, the threshold was at least two dozen trips to drop boxes and five visits to a non-profit.
Catherine described their filtering logic, they wanted parameters that were “outside the norm, so aberrant that it would just stick out like a sore thumb in terms of a dataset… We wanted to have such clear margins, such clear lines that we finally settled on groups that were going [to the drop boxes] in Georgia an average of 23 times — so distinctive. And, as Gregg points out, they also had to go to the NGOs — so they had to meet both those criteria a certain number of times for us to really drill down and study.”
Through open records requests, True the Vote acquired and drop box surveillance video (when available), which helped them confirm the trafficking activity. They also evaluated chain of custody documents to identify what a typical day looked like at a given drop box. Those records showed normal ballot drop data punctuated by “spikes” in ballot receipts. This information helped them home in on specific dates and times buried in their 4 million minutes of footage.
“This is how money laundering works,” Charlie observed. “This is not just a one-off thing, this is not some Democrat activist that really wanted Trump gone and might have had a couple friends do this. This was a machine.”
“Which state was the worst offender?,” asked Charlie. “Pennsylvania,” Gregg stated unequivocally. “The worst in every way: 1,155 people met our criteria… in Philadelphia.”
“What’s even more insane,” Catherine said, “is watching the data, watching the pings come across the bridge in New Jersey and into Philly.” The traffickers actually crossed state lines to participate in the fraud. And it wasn’t just in Philadelphia. Two mules in Arizona made their way to Georgia for the runoffs. And a bartender in South Carolina came in to “help out” in Atlanta, Gregg added.
Even more disturbing, the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSA) knew about the systematic ballot stuffing and did nothing. “We learned that there were off-duty law enforcement officers, paid for by the Republican Party, that reported all of this. And [the NRSA] just covered it up,” Gregg said.
In Gwinnett County on 10/11/20, 270 people went to a single drop box, but 1,962 ballots were recorded as deposited
Ballots were picked up in two black duffle bags at the end of the day and handed off to an unknown person
This is how Third World countries operate
“We believe they were tracking people all the way back into the latter part of the election, certainly in November and early December” pic.twitter.com/pUnHRYqoI2
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) April 11, 2022
TAKE A LISTEN
Yes there was widespread systemic election fraud. We know because we’re not allowed to say it! pic.twitter.com/mZggTd26Ic
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) April 11, 2022
The same concepts were developed and the numbers stayed the same in different states