Watch The X22 Report On Video
California moves to create single payer healthcare, the people will be double taxed. The truckers for Canada and the US are fighting back and staging a protest. The fake news is projecting the rates hikes and how its going to be great for the economy. The [CB] is right on schedule, goes after El Salvador. The [DS] is preparing their [FF] in Ukraine, this will be the beginning of cyber attacks across the world which the [DS] will use to push war. The pandemic narrative is falling apart and they are pushing the last part of it as hard as possible but people can see the truth. Remember there are more of us than them, it’s time to take back the country, demand public disclosure. Storm coming, everything is about to change.
Californian legislators are planning to pass an amendment to the state’s constitution to establish a universal, single-payer healthcare system with taxpayers bearing the brunt of the costs.
- Effectively, passing the legislation will increase Californian’s taxes by $12,250 per household, “roughly doubling the state’s already high tax collections,” the organization said. The top marginal rate for wages would raise to a staggering 18.05 percent, higher than the national median top marginal tax rate of 5.3 percent.
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell made clear to lawmakers last week that the Fed is ready to stamp out scorching prices.
- How the Fed is able to balance those two sides of its mandate — promoting both price stability and employment at a time of extraordinary disruption in the economy — will shape the legacy of Powell’s central bank.
- “We are taking action on the monetary policy front that I have confidence will bring inflation down while continuing to allow the labor market to return to full strength over time,” she told lawmakers on the Senate Banking Committee.
- In June 2020, Biden said that “even Dr. King’s assassination did not have the worldwide impact that George Floyd’s death did,” comparing King to the late criminal.
- UK citizen Malik Faisal Akram, who had a known history of extreme behaviour stretching back over 20 years was known to British spy agency MI5 but had been judged as no longer posing a threat to the public in 2020, reports in UK media claim.
- Malik Faisal Akram, 44, flew to the United States after Christmas 2021, and weeks later took hostages
- Another one…
- A former Obama official of the Department of Defense’s Office of Inspector General on Friday was sentenced to 7.5 years in prison for accepting bribes and defrauding the US government.
- According to charging documents, Matthew LumHo, 47, began soliciting and accepting bribes from co-conspirator William S. Wilson in 2012.
- LumHo oversaw a federal contract designed to allow federal agencies to order telecommunications services and equipment from two approved national telecommunications companies, the DOJ said in a press release.
- LumHo began funneling orders through his co-conspirator Wilson’s intermediary telecommunications company.
- The DOJ’s press release:
Mueller’s Star Witness Pleads Guilty in Illegal Scheme to Funnel Foreign Money to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign
.A new report names lobbyist George Nader as having pleaded guilty to helping funnel $3.5 million dollars to the 2016 Clinton campaign. He did it to help the United Arab Emirates gain influence in Washington DC, on behalf of Prince Mohammed bin Zayed.
Clinton appeared as a passenger on Epstein’s flight logs at least 26 times in 2002 and 2003
[FF] Alert – Translation, everything is place, the [DS] will make it look like Russia, cyber attacked, blew something up, attacked Ukrainian’s or crossed into Ukraine (invasion), or space (satellite)
⚡️Ukrainian president claims Russia could invade to protect its citizens in the war-torn Donbass
⚡️White House press sec. warns an “extremely dangerous situation” is building on the Russian-Ukrainian border
⚡️US sec of state expresses Washington’s “unshakeable commitment to Ukraine’s sovereignty,” during phone call with Russia’s foreign minister
⚡️NATO sec. general calls on “Russia to reverse its decision to cut diplomatic ties” with the alliance
⚡️Canada deploys small contingent of special forces to Ukraine, including anti-tank weapons
⚡️UK sends C-17 transport aircraft to the country, reports indicate advanced NLAW missile systems on board
⚡️Russia’s ambassador to Belarus accuses NATO of “building up forces and resources” at Russian border
⚡️Russia and US’ top diplomats set for crisis talks in Geneva Friday
- France now requires vaccination for anyone 16 or older to fully participate in public life and decreased the time between booster shots from seven to three months.
- Those who were vaccinated more than seven months ago who are not yet boosted are no longer considered fully vaccinated and will be barred from entering restaurants and other public spaces as of Saturday, according to the BBC. The change will affect approximately 560,000 French people, according to the DW.
— EU Medicines Agency (@EMA_News) January 18, 2022
— EU Medicines Agency (@EMA_News) January 18, 2022
In the future, if it turns out we need to re-vaccinate, #COVID19vaccines could be offered at the arrival of the cold season, as done for the flu. This would increase the antibody response when we most need it. #EMAPresser
- But a fourth shot that has been introduced in the country, a second “booster,” if you will, has completely failed to slow the spread, according to a recent investigation.
- “A fourth dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was insufficient to prevent infection with the omicron variant of Covid-19, according to preliminary data from a trial in Israel released Monday,” Bloomberg reported.
- “Two weeks after the start of the trial of 154 medical personnel at the Sheba Medical Center in Tel Aviv, researchers found the vaccine raised antibody levels,” the report noted.
- The survey listed the potential penalties for Covid mandate non-compliance, including fines, stay-at-home orders, and internment camps for the unvaccinated and critics of the vaccines.
- “Many Democrats would support even harsher measures [than the mandate], including fines for Americans who won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine and criminal punishment for vaccine critics.”
- For instance, 55 percent of Democrats support a “proposal for federal or state governments to fine Americans who choose not to get a COVID-19 vaccine,” Rasmussen noted.
- A total of 59 percent favor “a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.” This is tantamount to house arrest without trial.
- Almost half of Democrats – 48 percent – disagree with the First Amendment and argue that “federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.”
- The Supreme Court has rejected a request to stop mask mandates for air travel.
- The application was filed by the father of a four-year-old autistic child, who says both he and his child have medical reasons for not being able to comply with the mask mandates.
- The father’s emergency request was filed with Justice Neil Gorsuch, who sent it to the full court. It was denied without any comment or explanation.
- A new study reveals that more than 40 percent of positive results in rapid antigen tests are false, findings that come at a time when provinces are increasingly relying on the rapid tests to form COVID-19 response strategies.
- The study, conducted by the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management, was published in the JAMA peer-reviewed journal on Jan. 7, 2022. The researchers studied the results of roughly 900,000 rapid antigen tests taken in over 530 workplaces across Canada between Jan. 11 and Oct. 13, 2021.
- During this period, the country experienced two major COVID-19 waves driven by the Delta variant, recording 1,322 positive rapid tests results, or 0.15 percent of the total tests. Among these positive cases, 1,103 patients were asked to take a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test for further confirmation.
- The study found that a total of 462 rapid test results were false, which represents 42 percent of the total 1,322 positive test results identified in the study, or 0.05 percent of the 900,000 results.
- “These results inform the discussion of whether rapid antigen tests will result in too many false-positives that could overwhelm PCR testing capacity in other settings,” the researchers wrote.
- Pressure is mounting for the replacement of CDC Director Walensky
- Biden’s pick for CDC Director has put her foot in her mouth numerous times.
- However, Walensky is under pressure to not tell the truth and keep the COVID crisis alive so she wouldn’t answer how many of the COVID deaths reported to date are due to COVID versus with COVID. This is one of the biggest areas of misinformation since the beginning of COVID and she couldn’t clear this up.
- On January 10th, Walensky did come out and share that the majority of COVID deaths were related to individuals with multiple co-morbidities. This appears to have been too much for the Democrats to swallow.
This is the Ivermectin Kit the Mexican Government is giving its Citizens for Free. pic.twitter.com/WhqkZzfyyd
— Sam Bardo 🇺🇸 (@SamBardo1) January 17, 2022
- The Omicron wave will leave most people with potent and durable protection against Covid.
- Forget about herd immunity. Covid-19 vaccines and prior infection don’t provide lasting protection against infection and transmission, especially with the Omicron variant. That makes it impossible for enough of the population to become immune to stop the virus from spreading.
- But don’t despair. Omicron will give much of the population what some scientists call “superimmunity”—stronger protection against new variants and even future coronaviruses. Normal life will be possible even as the virus continues to spread and mutate.
- A new poll from National School Choice Week uncovered that 52% of parents considered, or are considering, new schools for their children in the past year.
- The poll, released Monday, asked parents with children between the ages of five and 18 if at any point in the past year they considered “finding a new or different school for any of the children” in their household? Eighteen percent of parents said they chose a new school for their kids, 20% said they looked into school choice options and decided against a switch, and 14% said they are “currently considering it.” An additional 47% of parents said they “wish [they] had more time to consider the schooling options” for their children.
- Black and Hispanic parents are actively looking for new school options at higher percentages than their white counterparts, according to the study. Support for school choice is also higher among black and Hispanic parents than white parents. Overall, 73% of black parents, 72% of Hispanic parents, and 69% of white parents support school choice, according to the poll.
- Parents cited education quality and disruptions caused by COVID-19 as reasons that prompted their consideration for a change in schools.
Owner of the @warriors🏀 says he doesn’t care about the Uyghurs.
The conversation goes downhill from there.@chamath…
– questions whether a genocide is actually happening
– says the CCP isn’t a dictatorship
– says the US is no better than the CCP pic.twitter.com/qAwi7hUPvo
— Michael Sobolik (@michaelsobolik) January 17, 2022
All your cultural leaders now share the same three things:
1. No love of country. Often, they hate it.
2. No connection to the real world and how normal people live.
3. An ironclad belief they should rule over you as kings and queens. https://t.co/E4Yay0Uarl
— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) January 17, 2022
- A new video has surfaced which shows an official in Pennsylvania who seems to suggest that election laws were not followed in the 2020 election.
- This is going to fuel already existing skepticism over the election.
- Millions of Americans question the outcome in several states, including Pennsylvania.
- The Federalist reports:
Video Shows Pennsylvania Official Admitting Election Laws Were Broken In 2020
“So, we’re going to actually follow the law fully this time,” Delaware County, Pennsylvania’s Christina Perrone told fellow election-related workers during a Zoom meeting after the November 2020 election. This video—the latest obtained by The Federalist—provides yet another example of widespread violations of election law during the last presidential election.
Regina Miller, a contract worker for the large Pennsylvania county, filmed the video of the April 7, 2021 Zoom meeting, which involved voting officials discussing plans for the upcoming elections, according to sources familiar with the recording. The video began with Perrone, who, according to a lawsuit filed against her, other Delaware County officials, and the county, served as a project manager for the county, saying they would “talk about that off-line”—with the “that” not specified.
The remainder of the clip, however, gave some clues, with Perrone saying she had a brief conversation with “Jim,” “and this time it’s much different than last time because we’re going to have them sign oaths. There’re going to be W4s and we need them to sign something allowing somebody else to pick up. So, we’re going to actually follow the law fully this time,” Perrone ended with a laugh.
Here’s the video:
- Judge Gableman subpoenaed to two voting companies in his continued investigation of the 2020 presidential election.
- Gableman subpoenaed Dominion Voting Systems and Electronic Systems & Software (ES&S) of Nebraska.
- 58% of voters now believe cheating was likely in the 2020 presidential election.
- This number is UP 4 points since the last Rasmussen poll.
- 70% of voters believe mail-in voting leads to more cheating.
- And 76% support voter ID.
- WASHINGTON, D.C. — On average, Americans’ political party preferences in 2021 looked similar to prior years, with slightly more U.S. adults identifying as Democrats or leaning Democratic (46%) than identified as Republicans or leaned Republican (43%).
- However, the general stability for the full-year average obscures a dramatic shift over the course of 2021, from a nine-percentage-point Democratic advantage in the first quarter to a rare five-point Republican edge in the fourth quarter.
- Gallup asks all Americans it interviews whether they identify politically as a Republican, a Democrat or an independent. Independents are then asked whether they lean more toward the Republican or Democratic Party. The combined percentage of party identifiers and leaners gives a measure of the relative strength of the two parties politically.
- Party Preference Shifts Follow Changes in Presidential Approval
“Many are saying that the first year of the Biden administration has been disastrous, and that issues such as inflation, the border crisis and the administration’s handling of the pandemic are big factors in the current surge of Republican popularity.”
- Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers spoke at the rally, pledging to vote yes to decertify Arizona’s 2020 Presidential Election this legislative session.
- Rogers urged everybody to call Arizona legislators and tell them to vote yes on decertification.
- The enormous crowd chanted, “Decertify!”
The World Economic Forum’s ‘Global Cybersecurity Outlook 2022’, released during its online Davos Agenda summit, The WEF said the global digital economy surged on the back of the Covid-19 pandemic, but so has cybercrime and nearly 80% of cyber leaders now consider ransomware a ‘danger’ and ‘threat’ to public safety.
The ‘CURE’ will spread WW.
Have FAITH, Patriot.
THERE ARE MORE OF US—THAN THERE ARE OF THEM. LET’S GOOOOO❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅 pic.twitter.com/h1WgN8UJXB
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) January 18, 2022
The traitor SOLD SAP‘s!!
How do you break up something this big?
What happens if low/mid/senior (non corrupt) Patriots learn they were sold out?
Who is waiting with open arms w/ a plan to reorg under a single entity with direct OS by trusted Patriots?
Who are trusted Patriots who understand intel collection?