The economy is now opening up in the US and around the world. With the rates dropping more people will be able to enter the real estate market, the automobile market, and college market, more businesses will be able to borrow to expand business and pay employees. The world economy is now being reconfigured, the WTO director has now resigned. The [DS]/MSM is now losing the battle with the event, people, doctors are now waking up and speaking out. The people are demanding that the states reopen. The [DS]/MSM are trying to spin the Flynn story, they are being led down a path that will trap them. The swamp is deep and wide but it is now being exposed, the shadow presidency and government are being forced into the light, patriots are in control, the truth will prevail.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 05.14.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Despite the novel coronavirus throwing the global economy and U.S. housing markets into chaos, certain real estate markets are holding up better than others.
- For the third month in a row, Colorado Springs, CO, was ranked the hottest market in the nation, according to a recent realtor.com® report. The monthly ranking is based on where buyers are clicking on the most home listings on realtor.com and where homes are selling the fastest, with the fewest number of days on the market.
- Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell painted a gloomy picture of the economy and knocked the idea the Fed would use negative rates to stimulate the economy.
- Powell called negative yields, used in Europe and Japan, an “unsettled” policy and said it’s not clear whether there are benefits, though it hurts banks and their ability to lend.
- The World Trade Organisation (WTO) is the largest international economic organisation currently comprising 164 member states.
- The Director-General of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Roberto Azevedo, has announced that he will resign on 31 August, a year earlier than planned.
The unconfirmed, acting DNI using his position to criminalize routine intelligence work to help re-elect the president and obscure Russian intervention in our democracy would normally be the scandal here…
— Ben Rhodes (@brhodes) May 13, 2020
.@realDonaldTrump’s propaganda & disinformation machine, which operates according to a despot’s playbook, is the most aggressive & odious in history. It far surpasses even Russia’s ability to trample the truth, harm U.S. security, & undermine America’s reputation worldwide.
— John O. Brennan (@JohnBrennan) May 14, 2020
- The FBI inadvertently revealed one of the U.S. government’s most sensitive secrets about the Sept. 11 terror attacks: the identity of a mysterious Saudi Embassy official in Washington who agents suspected had directed crucial support to two of the al-Qaida hijackers.
Judge Sullivan appoints Retired Judge to Fight Back Against Trump DOJ and Attorney General William Barr!
- Apparently, Judge Emmet G. Sullivan took this call to heart.
- On Tuesday the Clinton-appointed judge made a dirty, political move to delay justice for General Mike Flynn.
- Judge Sullivan today appointed retired Clinton appointee judge John Gleeson to argue against the government’s motion to dismiss the charge against Flynn!
This is unheard of!
- On May 11, 2020, John Gleeson penned this Washington post article “The Flynn case isn’t over until the judge says it’s over“.
- First the attorneys for the Mueller team withheld Brady evidence from General Flynn for over a year and now this crooked judge won’t acquit!
- Also Sullivan asked the retired judge to look at whether Flynn could be held in criminal contempt for perjury.
**** This is exactly what Obama said — even though Flynn DID NOT commit perjury!
Just a reminder, the last time the Lawfare types filed an outraged amicus brief with a court…
…it was with the FISA Court, trying to claim that @DevinNunes memo was false for claiming FISA abuse 🤦🏻♂️
— Undercover Huber (@JohnWHuber) May 13, 2020
- The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously last week against the improper use of amicus briefs by judges to shape a court case as they wish
- last week, in the case of U.S. v. Sineneng-Smith, the Supreme Court held that the Ninth Circuit acted improperly by appointing three amici and directing them to brief issues that the judges wanted to consider — but the litigants had not raised.
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, writing for a unanimous Court, held:
“[C]ourts are essentially passive instruments of government.” United States v. Samuels, 808 F. 2d 1298, 1301 (CA8 1987) (Arnold, J., concurring in denial of reh’g en banc)). They “do not, or should not, sally forth each day looking for wrongs to right. [They] wait for cases to come to [them], and when [cases arise, courts] normally decide only questions presented by the parties.” Ibid.
- While such amicus briefs could be used in “extraordinary circumstances,” the Court’s list of examples did not include cases in which prosecutors simply dropped a case.
- Obama sends message,
- Drag this out, make it seem that this is unprecedented, get the public involved
- try to make the perjury charge stick
- Try to get Trump to pardon Flynn to make the optics look bad
- Newly declassified records show that Samantha Power made seven separate unmasking requests related to Flynn in late 2016 and early 2017.
- Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power testified to Congress in 2017 that she never sought to unmask records containing information about former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Newly declassified documents from the National Security Agency (NSA), however, show that her name appeared on at least seven separate requests to unmask Flynn’s name between Nov. 30, 2016, and Jan. 11, 2017.
- Power was asked explicitly during sworn 2017 testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) whether she had ever attempted to unmask information related to Michael Flynn, a retired general and former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency who later briefly served as national security adviser under President Donald Trump.
— Lee Zeldin (@RepLeeZeldin) May 13, 2020
“Sally Yates first learned about the Flynn wiretapping from no less than President Barack Obama in a Jan. 5, 2017, Oval Office meeting.
— House Judiciary GOP (@JudiciaryGOP) May 14, 2020
Jim Jordan responds
Who told President Obama? https://t.co/02T6nGMam4
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) May 14, 2020
The dates match up to his chief of staff
1. Something to consider.
— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) May 14, 2020
- Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, also known as AMLO, has requested information from the U.S. government on former President Barack Obama’s “Fast and Furious” illegal gun running scheme where the Obama administration allegedly instructed gun store owners to break the law and sell firearms to suspected criminals.
- Obrador urged that “the United States to shed light on a gun-running sting that caused bilateral friction under the Obama presidency,” “Setting out to stop cross-border gun smuggling, the U.S. scheme allowed people to illegally buy arms in the United States and take them to Mexico so that the weapons could be tracked and lead law enforcement officials to drug cartel bosses.”
- “How could this be?” Obrador said at a news conference. “A government that invades in this way, that flagrantly violates sovereignty, international laws.”
The Patriot Act was begotten of the most unpatriotic of ideas – that liberty can be exchanged for security.
The history of the Patriot Act shows that the exchange is a poor one. As our liberty wanes and wastes away, we find that the promises of security were an illusion.
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) May 14, 2020
- Burr, who is best known to Americans in his capacity as chairman of the Senate Intel Committee, reportedly turned over his phone to agents after they executed a search warrant on his home in the Washington area.
- The seizure is a sign of a “significant escalation” in the investigation, the paper said.
The seizure represents a significant escalation in the investigation into whether Burr violated a law preventing members of Congress from trading on insider information they have gleaned from their official work.
To obtain a search warrant, federal agents and prosecutors must persuade a judge they have probable cause to believe a crime has been committed. The law enforcement official said the Justice Department is examining Burr’s communications with his broker.
- Others who have come under fire for stock sales include Rep Sens. Kelly Loeffler (R-Ga.) and James Inhofe (R-Okla.) as well as – what’s this? – powerful California Democrat Dianne Feinstein.
- President Donald Trump tweeted Thursday morning that Rick Bright, a senior National Institutes of Health (NIH) official and former head of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority at Health and Human Services, “should no longer be working for our government.”
- Washington state Governor Jay Inslee is determined to wipe out restaurants in his state.
- The governor will require restaurants to keep a log, including contact information, on every customer who dines at their establishment.
- Inslee wanted to be president.
So, Newsom is threatening martial law if citizens don’t comply with shelter in place. You wanna know what the COVID19 mortality rate in CA is? 0.00006925. That means 99.999931% of us are forced to remain sheltered, have political campaigns and businesses shuttered. No more!
— Buzz Patterson for Congress (CA-7) (@BuzzPatterson) May 14, 2020
The Great State of Wisconsin, home to Tom Tiffany’s big Congressional Victory on Tuesday, was just given another win. Its Democrat Governor was forced by the courts to let the State Open. The people want to get on with their lives. The place is bustling!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 14, 2020
- “Our military is now being mobilized so at the end of the year we’re going to be able to give it to a lot of people very, very rapidly,” the president said in an interview with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo, which aired on Thursday morning.
- The president said that distributing the vaccine would be a “massive job” and that he would move quickly to get it distributed.
- “Unless you’re mobilized and ready, you’re not going to be able to do it for a long time. So we’re starting now,” he said.
Good numbers coming out of States that are opening. America is getting its life back! Vaccine work is looking VERY promising, before end of year. Likewise, other solutions!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 14, 2020
Devin Nunes: Criminal referrals coming for Mueller team
The top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee said criminal referrals are coming for members of former special counsel Robert Mueller’s team who investigated Russian interference in the 2016 election.
“We’re looking at doing criminal referrals on the Mueller team, the Mueller dossier team, the Mueller witch hunt, whatever you want to call it. That’s where we are now in our investigation,” Rep. Devin Nunes told Fox Nation’s Witch Hunt.
“We’re doing a large criminal referral on the Mueller dossier team that put together a fraudulent report — that knew there was no collusion the day that Mueller walked in the door,” the California Republican added. “They set an obstruction of justice trap. There’s no doubt in my mind that we will make a conspiracy referral there.”
Nunes called for the lead Justice Department lawyer in the Flynn case to be investigated.
“That attorney had to know those documents existed, had to know they were working with a falsified 302 — that’s a very simple criminal referral,” he said, in reference to alleged suppression of exculpatory evidence.
The congressman also said he will ask the Justice Department to investigate possible obstruction of justice of the congressional inquiry into the Russia investigation.
“I want to see all of them held accountable for this,” he added.
They [knowingly] unmasked [attached names to] AFTER POTUS won the election of 2016.
They thought they could prevent the exposure of this information and remain protected.
Why did they believe this?
What ‘insurance’ did they have?
Infiltration of US GOV?
This fact alone should scare every American.
It took this long for a reason.
PREPARE YOUR MEMES.
(NON_NSA TECH TODAY CANNOT READ/FILTER)
Who [former WH staff][one or more] introduced [pushed] DAN COATS as DNI DIR to POTUS?
Who [former WH staff][one or more] insisted he could be trusted?
Knowingly or unknowingly?
Is this about the virus OR ABOUT PROTECTING THEMSELVES?
>Mail-in-Ballot push [Election]
>[D] State bailout(s) push
>Refusal to testify re: fear of COVID-19
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
Graham shoots down Trump’s call for Obama testimony on Russia probe originshttps://twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/status/1260973549067612165https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/14/lindsey-graham-obama-testimony-russia-258170
Lindsey Graham will give Judiciary chairmanship back to Chuck Grassley
Senate Republicans will go through another game of musical chairs in the next Congress.
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) plans to hand the chairmanship of the Senate Judiciary Committee back to Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa.) in the next Congress.
Graham took over the panel this year from Grassley, who left to chair the Senate Finance Committee.
As Judiciary chairman in the last Congress, Grassley oversaw the hotly contested confirmations of Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.
Do you attack the KING in the beginning or middle-to-end?
QUEEN protects KING?
If I were a Senator or Congressman, the first person I would call to testify about the biggest political crime and scandal in the history of the USA, by FAR, is former President Obama. He knew EVERYTHING. Do it @LindseyGrahamSC, just do it. No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more talk!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 14, 2020
The more pieces there are on the board, the less safe the king becomes. It is especially dangerous for the king when the enemy queen is still on the board. When discussing the king’s role in chess strategy, we are mostly interested in how to keep him safe from attack. Only in the endgame, when there are few pieces left on the board, is it safe for the king to emerge from his fortress and join in the attack, but we will look at the role of the king in endgames in a later tutorial.