Inflation is coming and the the establishment is trying to explain why this is happening, this is why they needed an event, it was to usher in their great reset and climate agenda. They are right on schedule, patriots knew the playbook. How do you explain inflation is gold and crypto are rising, [CB] makes move to push commodities down. The [DS] is in a deep panic, the hammer is about to come down and they are making preparation to make their move. They are preparing for indictment to come out against Trump. The will do anything to stop what is coming, but nothing can stop this, nothing. The Maricopa Supervisor board is in trouble, a database was deleted.The AZ audit has uncovered fraud and that the numbers are not making sense.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
Call Noble gold on (877) 646-5347 to reserve your treasure
Melt Body Fat Today With Keto Elevate:
-> http://ketowithx22.com <-
Click On Picture To See Larger Picture
- As expected the high-turn consumable goods are starting to rise in price rapidly. The Bureau of Labor and Statistics (BLS) has released the consumer price analysis from April (remember there’s a big lag) [Top Line Data Here – Detailed Sector Data Here] The trend is rapid inflation continuing with no end in sight. CORE inflation just jumped the most since 1982.
- Biden is focused on helping multinationals and Wall Street; President Trump was focused on helping small businesses and Main Street. We are now seeing the impact from these two differing economic priorities.
- Regular unleaded gasoline is up a whooping 51.9 percent from last year [Table 7]. Higher gas prices directly hit the middle class the hardest and also increases the cost of transporting all goods. Keep in mind this is a snapshot of prices approximately six weeks ago and gasoline prices have been rising even more rapidly recently. Not good news.
- The inflation data in the food at home (grocery prices) doesn’t look too dramatic until you drill down into the faster turn fresh fruits and vegetables. Citrus products up 7.8% (lemons, limes and oranges are very expensive) with fresh fruits overall increasing by 6.2%. The less perishable food products, longer shelf life items, reflect slower inflation due to warehouse and shelf inventory (a natural lag). However, the fresh fruits and vegetables carry the immediate price of higher energy and transportation costs. Lettuce up 5.1% year over year.
- Colonial Pipeline Co. paid nearly $5 million to Eastern European hackers contradicting reports earlier this week that the company had no intention of paying an extortion fee to help restore the country’s largest fuel pipeline, The company paid the hefty ransom in untraceable cryptocurrency within hours after the attack,
Is this about Money laundering?
FLASH BACK TO TRUMP
TAKE A LISTEN
- Secretary of the Department of Energy Jennifer Granholm said at a press conference at the White House on Tuesday that people who are driving electric cars are not affected by the hacker-forced shutdown of the Colonial Pipeline.
- Tesla agreed to $1 million in penalties for violating air-quality regulations in California.
- The company will pay a $750,000 fine and fund a solar roof project in a community with poor air quality.
- The EPA in April accused Tesla of failing to report emissions from its cars’ coatings.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
- The electric-car maker will also install a solar array and battery system in a community with poor air quality and public health outcomes as part of the settlement, the Bay Area Air Quality Management District said.
Amazing coincidence on the timing of these two incidents…
Elon and Colonial
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) confronted Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) just outside the House chamber about AOC’s support for “terrorists and Antifa” and ducking a debate on her Green New Deal proposal.
- Greene told reporters afterward that AOC is a “chicken” and a “coward” for not wanting to debate her.
- Confirmed by the Army Corps of Engineers, “In support of CBP’s border infrastructure program, USACE has resumed DHS-funded design & construction support on approx. 13.4 miles of levee in the Rio Grande Valley that were partially excavated or at various levels of construction when work on the wall was paused for review.”
- USACE confirms the focus is only on levee wall construction, “To be clear, wall construction remains paused to extent permitted by law. Per DHS, we’ve started critical work to repair the Rio Grande Valley’s flood levee, which was excavated to make way for border wall. This remediation work will not involve expanding border barrier.”
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) May 13, 2021
The real reason they want OPEN BORDERS
A Vote For Illegals
- As health officials struggle to persuade hesitant Americans to take Covid-19 vaccines, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine (R) introduced a plush new incentive Wednesday: $1 million cash payments, randomly doled out to five lucky Ohioans who have received at least one vaccine shot.
BREAKING: CDC to issue guidance Thursday allowing fully vaccinated people to ditch masks indoors in ‘many instances’ – AP
Without fully explaining why, the CDC director says vaccinated people still need to wear a mask when on airplanes or public transportation, despite new guidance that vaccinated people can go mask-less indoors regardless of event size.
- Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) pledged a pardon for a Broward County, FL couple arrested three times for not mandating masks at their gym.
- DeSantis argued the enforcement of masking rules was not in line with W.H.O. protocol and added he was “happy” to use his constitutional authority in situations where local officials overreach.
- This is a story about Rebekah Jones, a former dashboard manager at the Florida Department of Health (FDOH), who has single-handedly managed to convince millions of Americans that Governor Ron DeSantis has been fudging the state’s COVID-19 data.
- The former dashboard manager alleges a vast data conspiracy in Florida; not a word of it is true.
- This tendency continues today. Much of the national attention that Jones has received is the result of her insisting that, having learned about her “whistleblowing,” Governor DeSantis used his “Gestapo” and “raided” her house, putting her children in danger. But this, too, is a ridiculous lie. Late last year, the police did indeed execute a search warrant on Jones. But they did so because a data breach at the FDOH—in which the personal information of 19,000 employees was stolen—was traced back to the IPv6 address that Comcast had assigned to Jones’s house. Governor DeSantis had nothing to do with it. The search warrant—which alleges that Jones committed a felony by not only temporarily accessing personnel data she had no right to access but permanently stealing it—was initially signed by Judge Joshua Hawkes, a Republican appointee, but subsequently upheld by Judge John Cooper, an elected judge in heavily Democratic Leon County. (Florida does not have explicitly partisan judicial elections.)
- They did, however, find enough of what they were looking for in Jones’s home for another Leon County judge, Nina Ashenafi Richardson, to sign a warrant for her arrest. In January, Jones turned herself in. She is currently awaiting trial. T
- Seminole County School Board meeting was a scorching debate over face mask requirements for children.
- The Seminole School district has decided to vote on repealing the mask mandate next month while many parents are demanding for it to be repealed now.
- One parent stood at the podium to say, “You think holding our children hostage to these mask mandates, which have been proven to be ineffective to prevent COVID, time and time again, is helping your case to keep our students in a hostage situation where it seems your only concern is the teachers union? Yeah, I said it! Teachers union! That’s who you guys are protecting. Then force masks on them!”
- Leslie Kirshenbaum who stood at the podium also noted how Chick-Fil-A ended their mask policies for employees and the University of Florida ending their mask policy that was effective immediately.
- Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) ripped into Dr. Fauci about funding the Wuhan laboratory in Wuhan, China.
- On Thursday morning Senator Paul took things one step further accusing Dr. Tony Fauci of potentially being culpable for the entire pandemic!
- Senator Paul: It’s even worse than your point out. The person they hired to investigate the lab for the WHO perspective is the guy who gave the money. So NIH gave the money to EcoHealth. The head of EcoHealth – they got him to investigate whether Wuhan was doing anything inappropriate in their lab. But if they were then wouldn’t he be culpable? Doesn’t he have a self interest in smoothing things over. I’m not saying he did cover things up but you wouldn’t appoint someone who is in the line of the supply chain of giving the money to them. Ultimately here’s the rub. I don’t know whether it came from the lab. But who could be culpable? Dr. Fauci could be culpable for the entire pandemic!
According to @Worldometers it is official…
Despite all sorts of variant-motivated (and seemingly anti-vaccine) “expert” predictions of doom/gloom for April/May, the USA 7-day ave. for daily “new cases” is at it’s LOWEST level since full testing was available early last summer. pic.twitter.com/vJs9p1U03W
— John Ziegler (@Zigmanfreud) May 13, 2021
1/ HCQ + Zinc proven to dramatically reduce hospitalization and cure Cozid infection.
State blocked our access to HCQ.
Cloth and surgical masks proven to increase Cozid infection and spread.
State mandated we were masks.
— BLUEPRINT 🇺🇸 (@BLUEPRINT_Q) May 13, 2021
2/ Sunlight proven to kill Cozid.
State banned us from beaches and parks.
MIT disproved social distancing.
State blocked us from our businesses, schools, weddings, graduations.
Heard immunity proven necassary to achieving Cozid immunity.
State banned our right to assembly.
— BLUEPRINT 🇺🇸 (@BLUEPRINT_Q) May 13, 2021
3/ Long-standing federal flu policy prohibits allowing infected elderly back into assisted care facilities.
State forced Cozid infected elderly back into their assisted care facilities.
— BLUEPRINT 🇺🇸 (@BLUEPRINT_Q) May 13, 2021
4/ Cozid has a 99.9X% survival rate.
State continues projecting it a National Pandemic.
This isn’t a conspiracy. It’s irregular warfare.
— BLUEPRINT 🇺🇸 (@BLUEPRINT_Q) May 13, 2021
When this is over, C-19 will have successfully discredited the corrupt medical industry, the MSM, and politicians around the world. Every piece of the puzzle is serving to birth the Great Awakening.
- A Republican Arizona state senator has expressed embarrassment over the ongoing Maricopa County presidential election audit, saying the effort makes the state GOP “look like idiots.”
- State Sen. Paul Boyer, who previously voted in favor of the audit, now believes that the review is “ridiculous,” according to an interview published by The New York Times on Sunday. The Republican-led audit has come considerable scrutiny over allegations of partisan bias, lack of transparency, general incompetence and security concerns.
- Law enforcement officials in Palm Beach County, Florida are preparing for the real possibility that crooked Manhattan DA Cy Vance may indict Trump while he’s at Mar-a-Lago, according to far-left Politico.
- Two officials told Politico Playbook that there could be “thorny extradition issues” because Governor DeSantis, a staunch Trump ally, has the power to intervene.
- This just happens to make headlines the day after news broke in Arizona that Maricopa County officials deleted entire databases on the voting machines before they were turned over to Arizona Senate forensic audit teams.
- It just so happens that Joe Abruzzo, a former close associate of Joe Biden’s crooked brother, Frank is in charge of opening a “fugitive-at-large” case in Florida.
- It’s likely that many, many states are in violation of the proper chain of custody documentation in the 2020 Election resulting in their current results being invalid.
- The legal definition of chain of custody is this:
In criminal and civil law, the term “chain of custody” refers to the order in which items of evidence have been handled during the investigation of a case. Proving that an item has been properly handled through an unbroken chain of custody is required for it to be legally considered as evidence in court.
- Chain of custody is required in elections in many states, if not all, to ensure that ballots counted in an election are properly administered and handled in a manner that there are no questions about the validity of the ballot. Every move the ballot makes is recorded and authorized.
- We’ve known for months that Georgia’s Secretary of State Raffensperger certified Georgia’s 2020 Election results without having in possession the legally required chain of custody documentation for over 350,000 ballots in his state.
- Last night we learned that Arizona’s Maricopa County with over 60% of the votes in the state will not provide the chain of custody documentation for any ballots in the county to auditors.
- If this documentation can’t be provided, this means that Soros backed Secretary of state Katie Hobbs also illegally certified the results in her state.
- What you want to bet that the election results certified in other states like Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Virginia and more, don’t have the legally required documentation on all the ballots in their states?
- it was discovered that “the entire database” for the 2020 General election, showing the “Results Tally and Reporting,” has been deleted!
- 100 Percent Fed Up reports– President of the Arizona Senate Karen Fann has written a letter to Chairman Sellers, demanding answers.
- Here is the letter to Maricopa County Supervisor Chairman Jack Sellers from Arizona Senate President Karen Fann:
Dear Chairman Sellers:
I am writing to seek your assistance and cooperation in the resolution of three (3) serious issues that have arisen in the course of the Senate’s ongoing audit of the returns of the November 3, 2020, general election in Maricopa County.
I. Ongoing Non-Compliance with the Legislative Subpoenas
The first issue concerns Maricopa County’s apparent intent to renege on its previous commitment to comply fully with the legislative subpoenas issued on January 13, 2021, which, as you know, Judge Thomason found were valid and enforceable.
To date, attorneys for Maricopa County have refused to produce virtual images of routers used in connection with the general election, relying on a conclusory and unsupported assertion that providing the routers would somehow “endanger the lives of law enforcement officers, their operations, or the protected health information and personal data of Maricopa County’s citizens.”If true, the fact that Maricopa County stores on its routers substantial quantities of citizens’ and employees’ highly sensitive personal information is an alarming indictment of the County’s lax data security practices, rather than of the legislative subpoenas.
Similarly, the County’s assertion that producing the internet routers for inspection would cost up to $6,000,000 seems at odds with Deputy County Attorney Joseph La Rue’s prior representation to Audit Liaison Ken Bennett that the routers already had been disconnected from the County’s network and were prepared for imminent delivery to the Senate.
Nevertheless, in an effort to resolve the dispute regarding production of the routers, we propose that agents of CyFIR, an experienced digital forensics firm and subcontractor of Cyber Ninjas, review virtual images of the relevant routers in Maricopa County facilities and in the presence of representatives of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office. Such an arrangement would permit Maricopa County to retain custody and monitor the review of router data while ensuring that the Senate may access the information it requires—and to which it is constitutionally entitled—to successfully complete its audit. The Senate has no interest in viewing or taking possession of any information that is unrelated to the administration of the 2020 general election.
Separately, Maricopa County has refused to provide the passwords necessary to access vote tabulation devices. Its attorneys’ insistence that the County does not have custody or control of this information is belied by the County’s conduct of its own audits, which, if they were as comprehensive as they purported to be, almost certainly would have entailed use of the passwords to examine the tabulation devices, and it strains credulity to posit that the County has no contractual right to obtain (i.e., control of) password information from Dominion.
II. Chain of Custody and Ballot Organization Anomalies
As the audit has progressed, the Senate’s contractors have become aware of apparent omissions, inconsistencies, and anomalies relating to Maricopa County’s handling, organization, and storage of ballots.We hope you can assist us in understanding these issues, including specifically the following:
- The County has not provided any chain-of-custody documentation for the ballots.Does such documentation exist, and if so, will it be produced?
- The bags in which the ballots were stored are not sealed, although the audit team has found at the bottom of many boxes cut seals of the type that would have sealed a ballot bag. Why were these seals placed at the bottom of the boxes?
- Batches within a box are frequently separated by only a divider without any indication of the corresponding batch numbers.In some cases, the batch dividers are missing altogether.This lack of organization has significantly complicated and delayed the audit team’s ballot processing efforts.What are the County’s procedures for sorting, organizing, and packaging ballot batches?
- Most of the ballot boxes were sealed merely with regular tape and not secured by any kind of tamper-evident seal.Is that the County’s customary practice for storing ballots?
- The audit team has encountered a significant number of instances in which there is a disparity between the actual number of ballots contained in a batch and the total denoted on the pink report slip accompanying the batch.In most of these instances, the total on the pink report slip is greater than the number of ballots in the batch, although there are a few instances in which the total is lower.What are the reasons for these discrepancies?For your reference, please see several illustrative (i.e., not comprehensive) examples in the table below:
For your convenience, images of the corresponding pink report slips are attached in Exhibit A.
III. Deleted Databases
Advertisement – story continues below
We have recently discovered that the entire “Database” directory from the D drive of the machine “EMSPrimary” has been deleted. This removes election related details that appear to have been covered by the subpoena. In addition, the main database for the Election Management System (EMS) Software, “Results Tally and Reporting,” is not located anywhere on the EMSPrimary machine, even though all of the EMS Clients reference that machine as the location of the database. This suggests that the main database for all election-related data for the November 2020 General Election has been removed. Can you please advise as to why these folders were deleted, and whether there are any backups that may contain the deleted folders?
The image below shows the location of the files known to be deleted. In addition, the main database for “Results Tally and Reporting” is not present.
* * *
Advertisement – story continues below
I am hopeful that we can constructively resolve these issues and questions without recourse to additional subpoenas or other compulsory processes.To that end, I invite you and any other officers or employees of Maricopa County (to include officials in the Elections Department) who possess knowledge or information concerning the matters set forth above to a meeting at the Arizona State Capitol on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. in Hearing Room 109. Chairman Petersen, former Secretary Bennett, and I will attend the meeting, which will be live-streamed to the public.
Please let me know at your earliest convenience whether you accept my invitation and, if so, which Maricopa County personnel will attend.
Thank you for your cooperation on these important issues of public concern.
Advertisement – story continues below
Karen Fann, President
Arizona State Senate
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
- A devastating letter written by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann on voting irregularities, and probably fraud, in Maricopa County during the 2020 Presidential Election. Even the database was illegally deleted after the subpoena to produce the information.
- Senate President Fann has invited Maricopa County officials to a public hearing on May 18 to allow them the opportunity to try to explain what happened to the missing databases, ballots, and other significant issues.
- The Fake News and Lamestream Media is doing everything they can not to cover this major story. They just refuse to talk or report about it. They don’t want the United States or World to see what is going on with our corrupt, third world election.
Breaking Update: As we open boxes of ballots delivered by Maricopa County, we are discovering significant discrepancies between the number of ballots therein and the batch reports included in the boxes.
— Maricopa Arizona Audit (@ArizonaAudit) May 13, 2021
A 17.5% discrepancy in the ballot #’s.
when an actual count of the ballots was done, the # of ballots counted is going to be very different from the number of ballots reported in the election totals. Which handed Biden the win in AZ.