Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are hitting the economic precipice, the protests are now starting. The economy is as disaster and the people of this country say that this is their main concern. Mastercard is now going to allow Bitcoin, the transition is happening right in front of everyone’s eyes. The [DS] is now firing on all cylinders, they are trying everything, but all of it is propaganda. Trump has the leverage, he has the real evidence and it is now be produced at the right moment. There is nothing the fake news or the [DS] can do about it. They are going after Trump, their plan is to try to indict him one way or another, either via J6 subpoena, Mar-a-Largo or something else. They need the chaos, they know the polls are not in their favor. Scavino sends message, the key that opens the door to everything else. Once side of the triangle was removed, now the other sides are collapsing.
- Tens of thousands of people rally in the French capital, shouting their frustration at soaring cost of living amid an ongoing refinery strike across the country that has caused fuel prices to shot up.
- The Federal Reserve’s plan to bring down inflation by hiking interest rates could make energy more expensive by making it more costly to invest in new energy projects,
- “Raising interest rates might not mute inflation, but could actually deepen it by exacerbating the very energy shortages that are driving inflation itself,” Rob West, founder of Thunder Energy, an energy consulting firm, told the DCNF. “Sensible energy policy may prefer preserving low rates and enduring high inflation as the alternative would be even worse.”
- The primary reason that the world is currently suffering from an inflation shock is a shortage of energy which has been building up for over five years due to $500 billion of cumulative under-investment in the energy industry, West argued. By further increasing barriers to investment in energy projects, the Federal Reserve may only exacerbate fuel shortages and raise prices for consumers.
- Have you taken a peek at the balance in your 401(k) retirement accounts lately? Here’s our advice: Don’t bother. It will ruin your whole day, week and month.
- The Biden economy is crushing Americans’ savings and retirement accounts.
Not surprisingly, since President Biden took office, monthly savings have collapsed, falling 83%. (We could never understand how Biden could say with a straight face that Americans are saving more. His “transformation” of the US economy has had just the opposite effect.) Many millions of Americans who are living paycheck to paycheck just don’t have the money after paying the inflated bills to save much.
But to add insult to injury, even what has been already saved and invested by older Americans over past years and even over several decades has been erased from these accounts.
Thanks to the thief of inflation.
- While PayPal has walked back its threat to fine users $2,500 for “misinformation,” the payments company is still reserving the right to fine users the same amount for other alleged transgressions.
- In its current “Acceptable Use Policy,” which has been active for a year, PayPal states that: “Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a violation of the PayPal User Agreement and may subject you to damages, including liquidated damages of $2,500.00 U.S. dollars per violation which may be debited directly from your PayPal account(s).”
- And PayPal’s list of “prohibited activities,” which can trigger this $2,500 fine, include any activities that relate to transactions involving “intolerance that is discriminatory,” “the promotion of hate,” and “items that are considered obscene.”
- Not only is PayPal reserving the right to fine users based on broad and subjective terms but its “User Agreement” states that PayPal will fine users if it “believe[s]” they’ve engaged in a prohibited activity.
- “If we believe that you’ve engaged in any of these activities, we may take a number of actions to protect PayPal, its customers and others at any time in our sole discretion,” the PayPal User Agreement states.
- The terms that PayPal is using to justify these potential fines of up to $2,500 are often used by companies and governments to restrict online speech. One of the most relevant examples of this speech policing is fundraising platform GoFundMe’s decision to suspend a campaign from political commentator Candace Owens for “intolerance” over opinions on protests.
- And even when it doesn’t fine users, there are many examples of PayPal suddenly shutting down user accounts for alleged violations of its Acceptable Use Policy.
- Mastercard is set to announce plans today for a program to help institutions offer bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading, CNBC reported.
- Mastercard will work with Paxos to “bridge” the gap between banks and will manage the security and regulatory compliance, two big reasons many banks have stated for avoiding bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
- “There’s a lot of consumers out there that are really interested in this, and intrigued by crypto, but would feel a lot more confident if those services were offered by their financial institutions,” said Jorn Lambert, Mastercard’s chief digital officer.
- Mastercard is expected to pilot this product during Q1, 2023, and then will proceed to “crank the handle” to grow into more geographies. Lambert did not comment on which banks have already signed up for the program.
- Jill Biden was loudly booed at the Eagles vs Cowboys game Sunday night at the Lincoln Financial Field in her home town of Philadelphia (she was born in Jersey and grew up in Philly).
- Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Chuck Grassley is calling on the FBI to produce specific records in its possession indicating potential criminal activity in the Biden family’s foreign business deals. It remains unclear whether those FBI records, which have been reviewed by Grassley’s investigative staff, have been shared with the Delaware U.S. Attorney’s Office as part of its ongoing criminal investigation into Hunter Biden.
- Since first raising concern about bias by senior leadership and a double standard by the FBI in politically sensitive investigations, numerous whistleblowers have made legally protected disclosures substantiating these concerns.
- “Notably, the Justice Department and FBI have not disputed the accuracy of the allegations that I have made public since May 31, 2022. The Justice Department’s and FBI’s continued silence on these matters is deafening and further erodes their credibility. Simply put, enough is enough – the Justice Department and FBI must come clean to Congress and the American people with respect to the steps they have taken, or failed to take, relating to the Hunter Biden investigation,” Grassley wrote in a letter to FBI and Justice Department leadership as well as the Delaware U.S. attorney.
- In the letter, Grassley attached a contract, signed by Hunter and James Biden and three other business associates. The contract was part of an arrangement designed to funnel $5 million from the Chinese communist government-connected CEFC to Hunter and James Biden to compensate them for work done while Joe Biden was vice president, according to an FBI interview summary of Tony Bobulinski. But other records held by the FBI reveal frustration by the Bidens about CEFC’s payment being delayed. Records previously released by Grassley and Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) show James and Hunter Biden ultimately profited from a $5 million payment from a company connected to CEFC via a separate arrangement.
- Director Wray has personally committed to Senator Grassley that whistleblowers who have come forward will not face retaliation.
EXCLUSIVE: Leaked emails reveal Hunter Biden's real estate company received a $40MILLION investment from Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina, the billionaire widow of corrupt Moscow mayor, who also paid president's son $3.5million consulting fee. https://t.co/vD7l7PTSGN
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) October 17, 2022
So this was dropped in the month of October
- Closing arguments wrapped up on the trial of Igor Danchenko, the primary source who delivered fraudulent information to Christopher Steele for transmission to the FBI. The jury now has the case and it’s likely they will not convict.
- When you accept the FBI knew the Steele Dossier was a fabricated assembly of political dirt against Trump, the trial of Danchenko becomes more about the FBI corruption than lies by the defendant. How can the same DOJ who willingly and willfully benefitted from the lies, now turn around and prosecute the liar.
Whatever verdict is reached, remember this trial, just as the Sussmann trial, wasn’t really about getting some low level flunky a slap on the wrist of a couple months at best in a Club Fed and a fine.
It was about countering the immersive 6 years worth of gaslighting on the Russia Russia Russia hoax.
- Kanye West or “Ye” is purchasing Parler social media platform.
- Ye has entered an agreement to purchase Parler.
- PR Newswire reported:
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
Fun times ahead!!
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 17, 2022
Parler [ Ye]
Annual US spending In Afghanistan until we exited: $50 billion. US spending in Ukraine this year: $50 billion. No joke.
C’mon man, the military industrial complex isn’t going to fund itself. https://t.co/2RE6IqgdIA
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) October 16, 2022
- Growing fear of nuclear war has prompted calls for an immediate settlement to end the war in Ukraine.
- But abandoning support for Ukraine now could spur Russia and others to make more nuclear threats.
- Such a move, which some influential figures have called for, risks setting a precedent that atomic blackmail is the way to win wars and take territory troops can’t otherwise hold, a model that could be copycatted by even the weakest nuclear-armed states, and may only succeed at delaying another war.
- Notice the extensive “nuclear” talk creeping into all echo chambers. The public have been conditioned to believe we are at threat of nuclear war.
- Enter Trump stage left.
- Trump brokers peace, and the sheep will have to accept that Trump prevented nuclear war.
Putin’s nuclear threats are pushing people like Trump and Elon Musk to press for a Ukraine peace deal. A nuclear expert warns…
Responding to Russia’s nuclear brinkmanship with a peace deal that serves Moscow’s interests could encourage future atomic threats, an expert warns.
- Researchers added Omicron’s spike protein to the original Wuhan Covid strain
- Omicron’s spike is highly mutated which made it the most infectious variant ever
- Eight in 10 mice infected with the lab-created strain died at Boston University lab
- US researchers have developed a new lethal Covid strain in a laboratory
- The mutant variant — which is a hybrid of Omicron and the original Wuhan virus — killed 80 percent of mice infected with it at Boston University.
- When a similar group of rodents were exposed to the standard Omicron strain, however, they all survived and only experienced ‘mild’ symptoms.
- Few people have received updated COVID-19 vaccine boosters since it was first made available in August, according to recent data published by the federal government.
- About 14.8 million have received bivalent boosters made by Pfizer and Moderna, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data that was published Thursday shows.
- Other than the lack of testing, Offit told the Financial Times that Americans have “booster fatigue” and feel “they are mostly protected” from COVID-19 at this point.
- “The pandemic is largely behind them,” he added, “so I think there will be less interest in these boosters.”
AXIOS: ACT test scores have collapsed to their lowest levels in 3 decades due to the pandemic.
Closing schools caused this. Democrats and their teacher union cronies caused this. It was a choice, and it was always insane.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) October 17, 2022
- When TTV told the Arizona Attorney General’s Office that they gave the data to the Arizona FBI & would coordinate it to be given to the AGO through the Bureau — the AGO “immediately began calling various Bureau offices, trying to track down relationships, & blatantly undermining the agreement.”
- Then the AGO doxxed the whistleblowers & case numbers to the Associated Press.
True the Vote Calls Out Arizona AG Criminal Division Over ‘Mishandling’ Its ‘2000 Mules’ Complaint, Unmasking Informants
True the Vote Calls Out Arizona AG Criminal Division Over ‘Mishandling’ Its ‘2000 Mules’ Complaint, Unmasking Informants…
After over a year of “good faith attempts to work together,” Texas-based election integrity nonprofit True the Vote’s Catherine Engelbrecht and lead investigator Gregg Phillips of the OPSEC Group, an election…
The Arizona Sun Times
- New York Times readers awoke Monday morning to disheartening news. The lead story, top right above the fold, three weeks out from the November 8 midterm elections was headlined, “G.O.P. Gains Edge in Poll as Economy Sways Voters”, with a subhead of “Democrats See Drop in Independents and Women.” Perhaps the most brutal news in the New York Times/Siena poll was the shift by independent women from supporting Democrats by 14 points in September to supporting Republicans by 18 points. Republicans lead the generic Congressional preference 49-45 percent a switch from September when Democrats led by one point.
- Democrats have campaigned hard in recent months on abortion, yet the poll shows only five percent saying abortion is their most important issue with a combined 44 percent saying the economy inflation is their top concern. Among women, abortion is named by nine percent while the economy/inflation is tops at a combined 38 percent.
- Just read in, of all places, The New York Times, that the Broken Old Crow, Mitch McConnell, has lost every single time to me in his cherished Senate races. I am 42-0 over the last two cycles, & never even tried to run up the score by opposing Todd Young of Indiana, or John Thune of South Dakota – They may be RINO’s, and puppets of Mitch, but they are just fine. Do I also get credit for endorsing Mitch himself, who was heading for a landslide LOSS until he begged me to Endorse him. Sadly, I did!
BREAKING: Biden’s DOJ recommends 6 month prison term for Steve Bannonhttps://t.co/kbEY00WpAl
— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) October 17, 2022
The [DS] lets to project what they are going to do, they supoened Bannon and then indicted him, they want to throw him prison for 6 months. Now they supoened Trump, they want Trump to do the same thing as Bannon, refuse to testify. They are coming at Trump at all different angles
So what will Trump do
- We know that they want to make him ineligible to Run in 2024
- We know they want the Trump supporters angry
- This is why Bill Gates said the following
Political polarization may bring it all to an end, we’re going to have a hung election and a civil war,” he told Forbes recently.
Who was arrested?
What will bank records provide?
List names, family history, investment/ownership stakes, and point-to-point contacts.
EX: Alwaleed HUMA BO Citigroup US Control
Why is this relevant?
House of Saud.
House of Saud US Control
Follow the money.
What power shift recently occurred?
Was a new King appointed?
Dark to LIGHT.
Why is this relevant?
One side of the triangle removed (1st time in history).
Other sides falling.