The Light Shines On The [DS] Shadow Players, SR ETA June – Episode 2088
Podcast: Download (Duration: 46:43 — 48.2MB)
The [CB] just backfired Larry Kudlow is letting everyone know that the event in China will have no real impact in the US. Actually he said that it might have the opposite effect, business might be moving back to the US because of the event. It seems Trump and XI are on the same page, Trump is getting exactly what he needs to keep this system pumped up. The transitional economy is in full swing. The [DS]/D’s just ran out of ammunition, the fake impeachment has fallen apart. The D’s are having problem with the Iowa Caucus, it seems shadow players are involved. Tom Fitton gets hit by the WaPo, Fitton fights back. Rand Paul reads his question in front the Senate. Emails surface that have to do with SR, even though the FBI says there was no investigation. The MSM pushing technology that can show which pics and videos are fake and what is real.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 02.04.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The audio of John Kerry is muted, if you would like to see the video click on the link ->https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/status/1224714529524850689
Here is the original video that YouTube Blocked
White House economic adviser does not see U.S. economic ‘disaster’ from coronavirus
- White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said – The coronavirus outbreak that began in mainland China will likely have some impact on U.S. supply chains, but the effects will probably not be catastrophic,
- “We’ve been through this before and I just think the impact is minimal,” he said later.
- Kudlow said he thought the virus outbreak could spur business investment and lead to increases in production in the United States.
- “Chipmakers are not going to be affected that much. Pharmaceuticals probably will be affected much more. Some things are kind of in the middle, when you get to automobiles and auto parts.”
- So what will China do next? First let’s take a look at what Beijing has already done, courtesy of Nomura:
- On Monday, the PBoC injected RBM 2.1T of short-term interbank liquidity, which against currently maturing loans, will see total liquidity in the banking system ~ RBM 900B higher than during the same period in 2019
- On Tuesday, the PBoC injected a further RMB 400 billion in reverse repo liquidity, marking the largest single-day addition since January 2019.
- The CSRC suspended securities lending from Monday until further notice, with some funds receiving so-called “window guidance” from regulators to avoid actively selling stocks
- So looking ahead, what will China do? According to Nomura’s Chinese Econ Team, expect more policy and fiscal-easing measures to be announced in coming weeks, and of course an avalanche of more money:
- Expect the PBoC to deliver a 50-100bp RRR cut and conduct more MLF operations and OMOs in coming weeks to inject both long- and short-term liquidity into the banking system (this would add RMB 800-1600BN)
- Expect the 1Y MLF rate to be cut by 10bps in coming weeks, which should be reflected in the release of the Feb “Loan Prime Rate” (LPR) to be released Feb 20th
- The biggest beneficiary of this arsenal of Chinese bazookas? it’s not Chinese stocks, . No, the biggest beneficiary is the one “barometer” which Donald Trump believes is all that matters to get him reelected in November: the S&P500.
federal judge Deborah Batts, who was set to preside over Michael Avenatti’s trial on charges of stealing money from Stormy Daniels, is dead at age 72
- US District Judge Deborah Batts passed away on Sunday from unknown cause
- Last fall, she set Michael Avenatti’s embezzlement trial for April 21
- Batts, a Harvard Law School graduate, was appointed to the US District Court for the Southern District of New York in 1994 by President Bill Clinton
RAND PAUL Drops MOAB on Senate Floor — Reads Aloud His Question Naming Anti-Trump CIA Operative Eric Ciaramella and Sean Misko (VIDEO)
- Last week Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts played politics and REFUSED TO READ SENATOR RAND PAUL’S QUESTION during the Senate impeachment trial!
- during his closing comments Senator Rand Paul read out his question on the floor of the US Senate.
- This was an AMAZING SPEECH by Rand Paul!
The Democrat Caucus is an unmitigated disaster. Nothing works, just like they ran the Country. Remember the 5 Billion Dollar Obamacare Website, that should have cost 2% of that. The only person that can claim a very big victory in Iowa last night is “Trump”.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 4, 2020
Iowa caucus disaster potentially tied to Hillary Clinton’s former campaign manager
- On Sunday, a highly anticipated poll of likely Iowa Democratic caucus-goers was scuttled after a voter complained of polling irregularities, prompting the survey’s conductors to shelve the results out of an “abundance of caution.”
- The Iowa Democratic Party tried something new this year. It tried to synchronize all election reporting with a new smartphone app, “which is downloaded on the personal cellphones of caucus managers to tabulate and report results,” t
- Unfortunately, the app simply “does not work,”
- Adding to the disarray, the precinct secretary said that he and other officials were told after the app imploded to call a special hotline. But the hotline also does not seem to work,
- In other words, the Iowa Democratic caucuses has been a complete and total mess.
Tech Firm Behind Iowa Caucus Disaster Also Played Role In Creating A Covert Democratic Propaganda Media Outfit
- The firm responsible for the app that caused delays in counting votes had a role in developing an outlet promoting Democratic propaganda outlets ahead of the 2020 election.
- Campaign consulting nonprofit ACRONYM owns Shadow Inc., a company that operates the app Democrats hoped would simplify the process of counting the votes in Iowa’s roughly 1,700 precincts.
Three different sources say a firm called “Shadow” developed the Iowa Dem caucus app. They haven’t responded to comment, neither has Iowa Dem Party. The firm was paid by both Nevada & Iowa Democratic Party, disclosures show. Also by Mayor Pete’s campaign.
— Lee Fang (@lhfang) February 4, 2020
Nevada Dem federal account paid Shadow $58k in August, Iowa Dems state account paid Shadow $63,183 in two payments over Nov & Dec, suggesting app wasn’t developed until just months ago? Both caucus states. Shadow is a spin-off from PACRONYM, a new Dem dark money/superPAC hybrid.
— Lee Fang (@lhfang) February 4, 2020
The caucus app blamed for the Iowa vote count chaos was created by tech firm Shadow, Inc.
Shadow’s CEO Gerard Niemira, product manager Ahna Rao, CTO Krista Davis, and COO James Hickey all worked on the Hillary for America campaign. pic.twitter.com/hA0JPYX5Ig
— Michael Coudrey (@MichaelCoudrey) February 4, 2020
Nevada Democrat party paid Shadow $58k in August & the Iowa Democrat party paid Shadow $63,183 in two payments over Nov & Dec, suggesting app wasn’t developed until just months ago.
Shadow is a spin-off from PACRONYM, a New Democrat dark money/superPAC hybrid. pic.twitter.com/4URUwr68le
— Michael Coudrey (@MichaelCoudrey) February 4, 2020
- Acting Secretary Chad Wolf said , The Iowa Democratic Party declined to have a new voting application vetted by the Department of Homeland Security, the agency’s
“Our cybersecurity and infrastructure security agency has offered to test that app from a hacking perspective,” “They declined, so we’re seeing a couple of issues with it.”
There was no evidence of a hack, Wolf said. “Right now, we don’t see any malicious cyber activity going on. No one hacked into it. This is more of a stress or a load issue as well as a reporting issue that we’re seeing in Iowa,” he said
Parades or Restraints?
Connect the dots?
Do ‘Spooks’ hide in the ‘Shadows’?Q
Washington Post Colludes with Tech Giants in Effort to Deplatform Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch For Posting Accurate Data on Iowa Voting RollsJudicial
- Washington Post and others have colluded with the tech giants in an effort to deplatform and censor Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch for posting accurate data on Iowa’s voting rolls.
- Judicial Watch announced that at least eight Iowa counties have more voter registrations than eligible voters.
- The Iowa Secretary of State refuted Judicial Watch and attacked the watchdog group on Twitter.
- Tom Fitton responded to the Iowa Secretary of State and stood by his organization’s data analysis.
Our 2019 data is accurate. Today’s numbers released by your agency still show voter registration rates that are way too high. For example, using your numbers, Dallas County is at 106% and Johnson County at about 100%. https://t.co/nhqcIzZ4ln
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) February 3, 2020
- WaPo, using the new Draconian ‘election integrity policy’ Twitter just rolled out, tried getting Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch deplatformed from Twitter.
.@WashingtonPost defames me and @JudicialWatch — accuses of us spreading “false claims” on “voter/electoral fraud.” We cited accurate reliable data showing extra names on voting rolls in Iowa and made no allegations of “fraud.” Post refuses to correct its falsehood. #Covington
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) February 4, 2020
- Facebook/Instagram also quickly moved to censor Judicial Watch’s data on Iowa’s dirty voting rolls.
- Judicial Watch and Tom Fitton were right all along, truth.
BREAKING: @IowaSOS confirms “inactive” voters kept on voting rolls. Disinfo campaign ignores federal law that requires states clean up rolls. @JudicialWatch data is correct. Best info: Iowa has 8 counties with more names on rolls than eligible voters. https://t.co/RrlSAJLmuM https://t.co/diXrbaAH8b
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) February 4, 2020
.@JudicialWatch: Iowa has dirty voting rolls based on federal data.
Iowa: The data is “old”
Judicial Watch: “New” data also shows rolls are dirty.
Iowa: Our rolls aren’t dirty if you exclude the dirty “inactive” names on them.
Judicial Watch: See you in court?
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) February 4, 2020
Biden Camp Has ‘Real Concerns’ About Iowa Caucus Process
This makes the case for paper ballots & voter IDs even stronger!
Everything we are watching is most likely planned by the D’s, watch they will break into the SOTU to announce the results which will block out the SOTU
- The National Archives is in the process of reviewing several thousand documents related to meetings held between senior Obama Administration and Ukrainian officials at the White House in 2016. The trove of documents was discovered after a request for documents was submitted by two top GOP Senators in November of last year, this website has learned.
- The documents requested by Senator’s Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, and Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, are significant as they directly concern meetings that senior Obama Administration and Ukrainian officials had at the White House in 2016. The documents are expected to be reviewed for classification purposes, as well as Executive privilege by lawyers for both President Obama and President Donald Trump,
We are going to get to the bottom of what all has been happening here. Hopefully we will get access to the information to make it available to the American public so they really do understand what’s been happening, Sen.Ron Johnson
- the request for documents “is still in NARA’s notification process.”
“Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office.”
RAIDED by the GOOD GUYS (per POTUS).
Presidential libraries are put in place to retain control over self-incriminating c-doc releases.
Review the law.
What is different re: Hussein’s PL?
These people really are stupid.
Wow! John Kerry on the Ukraine Prosecutor
As Sec of State I was deeply involved in this. ALL of us in the administration were trying to get rid of that prosecutor, from Obama to the Sec of State to the VP. ALL of us were working on that…the ambassador. https://t.co/fFj5zx8BPs pic.twitter.com/GYwJp6K1EY
— TheSharpEdge (@TheSharpEdge1) February 4, 2020
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: FBI Claims Previously Undisclosed Peter Strzok and Lisa Page Emails on Seth Rich Are Redacted to Protect Investigation They Claim Never Happened!
- On Monday, January 27, 2020, we had a stunning update ==>>
- After claiming no FBI records could be found related to Seth Rich, emails were uncovered. These emails weren’t just from anybody. These emails were between FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, the two most corrupt individuals involved in the Russia Collusion Hoax.
- In a set of emails released by Judicial Watch on January 22, 2020, provided by a FOIA request on Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, multiple emails were found referring to Seth Rich:
The emails are heavily redacted but we do know that Jonathan Moffa was also involved in the email exchange:
- What’s also unreal is that the individual releasing the emails to Judicial Watch, David M. Hardy, is also with the Deep State who claimed he couldn’t find any emails related to Seth Rich to Ty Clevenger. Per Clevenger, he was never contacted by Hardy or the FBI to notify him that Seth Rich emails have been found.
- Clevenger has prepared an email and he will notify the court tomorrow and will provide the following complaint to US Attorney Durham, US Attorney Donoghue and DOJ Inspector General Horowitz:
Ty Clevenger now has ample ammunition to return to court and insist that the FBI be required to identify all agents involved in these email chains and to discuss what they knew about the Seth Rich case. David Hardy declared under the penalty of perjury that there were no such emails. I doubt that the two judges involved in the relevant cases on this matter will be happy to learn that the FBI stonewalled a valid FOIA request.
When will we find out about Seth Rich and Las Vegas??>>1108927SR connect to DNC.
Why did the D’s push legal rep on family?
DOJ tells Supreme Court that subpoenas for Trump’s finances are unconstitutional
- The Department of Justice is arguing in filings to the Supreme Court that the multiple subpoenas for President Trump‘s financial records are unconstitutional.
- The solicitor general’s office is siding with the president in his appeal of lower court rulings upholding subpoenas issued by House committees and the Manhattan district attorney’s office.
- The Justice Department argued that the Constitution prohibits local law enforcement from investigating the president and that Congress must overcome high hurdles when seeking information from him.
- “These cases involve the first attempts by congressional committees to demand the personal records of a sitting President of the United States,” the Justice Department said in one of the filings, submitted Tuesday. “That use of their limited and implied investigatory powers poses a serious risk of harassing the President and distracting him from his constitutional duties.”
- Both cases will be argued before the Supreme Court on March 31.
- – Justice Department officials will meet on with representatives of state attorneys general to discuss their investigations of search and advertising giant Google,
- The Justice Department and nearly all state attorneys general have opened investigations into allegations that Alphabet’s Google has broken antitrust law. The probes focus on search bias, advertising and management of Google’s Android operating system.
- Google, Facebook, Amazon and Apple are all the focus of federal, state and congressional investigations following complaints that the four tech giants abused their clout in dealings with smaller companies.
- The probes are being carried out by the Justice Department, the Federal Trade Commission, state attorneys general and the House Judiciary Committee. U.S. Attorney General William Barr has said he would like to see them wrapped up this year.
[CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN]
BREAKING: New RNC questionnaire mailed to voters nationwide asks: “Do you believe social media companies are suppressing conservative messages in order to influence public opinion and elections?”
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 4, 2020
Iran wants to resolve issues with Saudi, UAE quickly
- Iran wants to resolve differences with Gulf states Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates “as quickly as possible,
- The company, owned by Google’s parent, introduced a free tool it calls Assembler to sort out real images from fake ones
- On Tuesday, Jigsaw, a company that develops cutting-edge tech and is owned by Google’s parent, unveiled a free tool that researchers said could help journalists spot doctored photographs — even ones created with the help of artificial intelligence.
- Jigsaw, known as Google Ideas when it was founded, said it was testing the tool, called Assembler, with more than a dozen news and fact-checking organizations around the world.
4 thoughts on “The Light Shines On The [DS] Shadow Players, SR ETA June – Episode 2088”
Come on Dave, the Q post about the Truth about SR and the DNC coming out in June, is from Apr 2018! It didn’t come out then or in 2019 but you expect us to believe it is now going to come out in June 2020?
And speaking of 2020, there STILL hasn’t been one, not 1 (!) corrupt DS/D coup player indicted. So, with all the evidence out there, the people still aren’t getting justice. Banana Republic.
I don’t trust Google, they are owned by the DemonRats!
F.Y.I. When I watched today’s 2088B video, the part with John Kerry speaking I could not hear. Not sure if it was my computer or what. Also, I am in California and got the voter booklet for March 3rd and notice they don’t have Pres. Trump’s name on the ballot as an except for Republicans. If your independent or any other, they would have to write his name in. There is no question pertaining to the censorship in social media. I guess because we are in California?
I enjoy these posts because they are truthful.
Comments are closed.