Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF]/[CB] is now becoming obvious to the normies, the agenda is now right out in the open. The people see how the banking system will work against them when the people push against the [DS].Trump make another economic prediction. The narrative is shifting, the people are now seeing who the [DS] is and who is the muscle of the [DS]. The exposure will be their downfall. The truth has always been right in front of the people, the [DS] used cover to hide their crimes, now the people can see it all very clearly, the curtain has been pulled back. Trump is letting everyone know that we can override the [DS] system, we have the ability to take control and they can’t do anything to stop it. The [DS] is panicking, their narrative is no longer working.
I cannot begin to imagine how anyone at Paypal thought this would be acceptable. It is spectacularly moronic. https://t.co/fM8hOLuZBW
— Rory Sutherland (@rorysutherland) September 23, 2022
Biden claimed gas prices were under $2.99 in 41 states.
Gas prices are below $2.99 is ZERO states
Gas has been on the rise for 5 straight days to $3.714 and $5.79 in California
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) September 25, 2022
- Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia’s energy permitting bill could allow the government to commission the construction of taxpayer-funded transmission lines for proposed green energy projects, giving the federal government increased control over the grid.
- “The Manchin-Schumer bill would give unelected regulators the authority to compel utilities to build high-voltage transmission lines to connect wind and solar facilities hundreds of miles from urban centers, use eminent domain to condemn rights of way, and then pass the costs on to consumers,” Myron Ebell, Director of the Competitive Enterprise Institute’s Center for Energy and Environment,
- “There is no way to get more of these transmission lines without essentially nationalizing the grid,” President of the Institute for Energy Research Thomas Pyle told the DCNF.
- “The Manchin-Schumer bill would give unelected regulators the authority to compel utilities to build high-voltage transmission lines to connect wind and solar facilities hundreds of miles from urban centers, use eminent domain to condemn rights of way, and then pass the costs on to consumers,” Myron Ebell, Director of the Competitive Enterprise Institute’s Center for Energy and Environment, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.
.@Liz_Cheney: “I’m going to do everything I can to make sure Kari Lake is not elected.”
Does that include campaigning for Democrats?
— Texas Tribune (@TexasTribune) September 25, 2022
- Liz Cheney and her promise to campaign with Democrats against Kari Lake
- Liz will be out of a job in January so she is making the rounds in the Democrat media. Liz is hoping to persuade enough leftists that Dick Cheney’s spawn is truly on their side.
- Kari Lake: Kari Lake: That may be the biggest, best gift I’ve ever received. The people of Wyoming can’t stand her. I’m pretty sure the people of Arizona don’t like her. Here’s the deal, Maria. The new Republican Party is the party of “We the People.” It is no longer the party of warmongers. And so Liz Cheney should probably change her voter registration. It turns out she really is a Democrat after all.”
- Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis has suspended another public official from office, this time Jose Angel Martinez, Miami-Dade County Commissioner-District 11, after he was arrested on Aug. 30.
- Martinez was arrested “for felony charges of unlawful compensation for official behavior… and conspiracy to commit unlawful compensation,” in violation of state statutes, which are second- and third-degree felonies, the governor’s office said.
— Kyle Tomczak (@ThomasCzakary) September 25, 2022
Durham basically conceding that FBI investigators are either corrupt or incompetent. Wonder which option he will go with at Danchenko's trial. pic.twitter.com/hzW4AmqJdC
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) September 24, 2022
- Missouri Senator Josh Hawley called for the resignation of Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas as the Biden regime has facilitated a record-breaking illegal alien invasion.
- According to John Binder of Breitbart News, Border Patrol agents have apprehended about two million border crossers and illegal alien invaders, which is a record for illegal immigration at the US-Mexico border.
- Binder noted one shocking aspect about this data:
That figure does not include the likely hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens who have successfully crossed the southern border, undetected by Border Patrol, every month over the last year and a half. A recent analysis found that about five million border crossers and illegal aliens, in total, have arrived at the border since Biden took office.
- Gun Owners of America (GOA) and Gun Owners Foundation (GOF), re-filed a federal lawsuit in the Northern District of New York against the Concealed Carry Improvement Act, a civilian disarmament scheme that went into effect on September 1st.
- Other plaintiffs who are willing to violate the law or who are currently violating the law have currently joined the lawsuit. According to GOA’s press release, the lawsuit “was originally filed on behalf of a GOA member from Schenectady County.”
- GOA listed off several troubling provisions featured in New York’s current law:
Display “good moral character”
Disclose their social media accounts for review
Have in person interviews with law enforcement
Provide four “character references”
Undergo 18 hours of combined training, a tremendous increase from the existing 4-hour requirement
- The amusing part about this law was how New York lawmakers claimed that the law was in compliance with the Constitution and Supreme Court precedent
- Ironically, several New York leaders offered comments claiming this law was fully in line with the Constitution and Supreme Court precedent, despite Judge Glenn Suddaby’s statement that this law violated the constitution.
For over a week now Iranian men and women have protested against the brutal regime over the death of Mahsa Amini
There were mass protests at her funeral in Saqqez with women taking off their hijabs and waving them in the air.
Since Mahsa Amini’s death, protests against the killer regime have taken place nightly.
- The regime’s anti-riot police were seen firing on protesters with an AK-47.
- The sniper was aiming precisely at the protesters in the crowd and firing his weapon.
- Of course, this is not the first time the regime was out shooting at protesters. In fact, it is quite common.
Sep 24—Fardis, Alborz Province, west of Tehran, #Iran
Protesters are torching government buildings and chanting "Death to Khamenei!" specifically targeting regime dictator Ali Khamenei.#IranProtests2022 #MahsaAmini #مهسا_امینی pic.twitter.com/W4ODOC99vD
— Heshmat Alavi (@HeshmatAlavi) September 24, 2022
- On Saturday Justin Trudeau tweeted out his support for the freedom protesters in Iran.
Tald about completely clueless!
This is the same guy who tramples seniors on horseback in the snow!
- The people aren’t buying this clown’s virtue signaling.
The comments are lit!
CEO of Pfizer had four shots of mRNA, but then caught COVID twice in the past two months. Do the shots interfere with your natural immune response to COVID? https://t.co/Fq22oDzwqL
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) September 24, 2022
- In 2021, New York City’s largest police union filed a suit in state court in Staten Island against former Mayor Bill de Blasio to halt his administration’s vaccination mandate for city employees.
- Police Benevolent Association (PBA) of the City of New York Police Department argued that the mandate was “far broader and more coercive” than similar measures taken by the federal government and other states and municipalities at a time when Covid infection rates are declining, Bloomberg reported.
- “The city has provided no explanation, much less a rational one, for the need to violate autonomy and privacy of NYPD officers in such a severe manner, on the threat of termination,” the union said.
- On Friday, PBA shared an important development in their ongoing legal battle with the federal government over the Covid-19 vaccine mandate.
- “I am writing with a critical update on our lawsuit against the Department’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate,” said Patrick Lynch, President of the Police Benevolent Association of the City of New York.
- “The judge in the case has ruled that the vaccine mandate is INVALID as applied to PBA members, and has ordered that all members who were terminated and/or put on leave without pay as a result of non-compliance be reinstated,” Lynch added.
- “We are currently analyzing the ruling and are awaiting information from the City regarding how it intends to comply with the judge’s orders. However, this decision confirms what we have said from the start: the vaccine mandate was an improper infringement on our members’ right to make personal medical decisions in consultation with their own health care professionals.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- Most Americans felt safer two years ago when former President Donald Trump was in office, a Convention of States Action/Trafalgar Group survey released Thursday found.
- The survey asked, “Do you feel as safe in America today as you did 2 years ago?”
- Most, 67.9 percent, said they do not feel as safe in America today as they did two years ago when Trump was in the White House. Another 27.1 percent said they do feel as safe, and five percent remain unsure.
- The Department of Jusice has admitted that federal informants were used in the Oathkeepers investigation, and that they may be called to testify at trial in cases involving members of that organization who are alleged to have participated in the Capitol riot of January 6. This was revealed on Friday, on Human Events Daily.
“There were informants that were involved in the initial investigation, and then other informants. So you’re talking about sources and sub-sources and talking to somebody who’s to be on the other side of the aisle here, sources and sub sources were involved in this by this motion.”
1 in 6 votes in last year's elections in Berlin were invalid. That's in a country that requires voter ID, doesn't do mail-in and vote harvesting, and is generally super finicky about these things. Imagine how bad things might be in a country that doesn't have these "safeguards". https://t.co/uPzC4jvUDC
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) September 24, 2022
- The Washington County Executive Committee recently announced that the Washington County Board has provided funds to perform a hand count of ALL the votes in the entire county!
- The West Bend Daily News reported:
By Grayson Sewell
WASHINGTON COUNTY — The Washington County Executive Committee voted to upgrade the county’s election management system, and to do a full recount of select state and federal elections, during their meeting on Wednesday.
“What we’re looking at doing is beginning to program all of our elections here, in-house, rather than contracting with [Dominion Voting Systems] as we have in the past,” said Washington County Clerk Ashley Reichert.
- Why federal laws that criminalize the revealing of secrets don’t apply to the president.
- This is a giant Scam, a sick continuation of the Greatest Witch Hunt in U.S. History. A complete Weaponization of the Justice Department & FBI, and includes Democrat D.A.’s & A.G.’s. Controlled by the same people that brought you Russia, Russia, Russia, Mueller, Impeachment Hoax 1, Impeachment Hoax 2, and more. The American people will not stand for “Weaponization” any longer!
Donald J. [email protected]
“Eighteen months later, newly unsealed court documents show that the FBI and U.S. attorney’s office in Los Angeles got their warrant for that raid by misleading the judge who approved it.”https://t.co/snK5RKkeHG
— 🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸 (@mrddmia) September 25, 2022
- The privacy invasion was vast when FBI agents drilled and pried their way into 1,400 safe-deposit boxes at the U.S. Private Vaults store in Beverly Hills.
- They rummaged through personal belongings of a jazz saxophone player, an interior designer, a retired doctor, a flooring contractor, two Century City lawyers and hundreds of others.
- Agents took photos and videos of pay stubs, password lists, credit cards, a prenuptial agreement, immigration and vaccination records, bank statements, heirlooms and a will, court records show. In one box, agents found cremated human remains.
- Eighteen months later, newly unsealed court documents show that the FBI and U.S. attorney’s office in Los Angeles got their warrant for that raid by misleading the judge who approved it.
- They omitted from their warrant request a central part of the FBI’s plan: Permanent confiscation of everything inside every box containing at least $5,000 in cash or goods, a senior FBI agent recently testified.
- The FBI’s justification for the dragnet forfeiture was its presumption that hundreds of unknown box holders were all storing assets somehow tied to unknown crimes, court records show.
- It took five days for scores of agents to fill their evidence bags with the bounty: More than $86 million in cash and a bonanza of gold, silver, rare coins, gem-studded jewelry and enough Rolex and Cartier watches to stock a boutique.
- The U.S. attorney’s office has tried to block public disclosure of court papers that laid bare the government’s deception, but a judge rejected its request to keep them under seal.
- The failure to disclose the confiscation plan in the warrant request came to light in FBI documents and depositions of agents in a class-action lawsuit by box holders who say the raid violated their rights.
- The court filings also show that federal agents defied restrictions that U.S. Magistrate Judge Steve Kim set in the warrant by searching through box holders’ belongings for evidence of crimes.