The people are now seeing a different economy, they are experiencing the [CB] economy on it’s way out. People are experiencing inflation, this is the indicator that wakes people up, because it happens in real time. Trump put out a statement about the infrastructure. Countries are now moving away from fiat and moving towards sound money. The [DS] is panicking, Trump is now shaping the narrative. Optics are important, timing is important, Trump must be neutral. The [DS] players are planning something, they know that it is game over. The fake news is having trouble keeping their audience, people are no longer believing. The [DS] is most likely setting up 2 different [FF], the narrative is being built.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Get The Ultimate Portable Floodlight For Work, Camping Or The Outdoors
Use Promo code X20 for 20% OFF ^^^
— New York Post (@nypost) June 29, 2021
- Inflation is accelerating — every consumer in the country feels it every day.c
- Federal Reserve officials have called inflation “transitory,” but what if they are wrong? The public is clearly worried. According to a new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released this week, 85 percent of Americans are concerned about inflation. For good reason. Last month, the Consumer Price Index rose at its fastest level since 2008.
- At the same time, the Producer Price Index, which measures wholesale costs, rose at its most rapid rate in recorded history. Rising producer prices translate into higher consumer prices. This inflation tax could dramatically slow the vaccine-induced economic recovery and make ordinary Americans poorer.
- Biden’s historic tax hikes on small businesses and investments would reduce the supply of both. His proposed labor regulations — from a $15 minimum wage to the Pro Act, which would increase forced unionization and outlaw swaths of independent contractors — would increase costs for some small businesses while forcing others to close up shop.
- To prevent the enormous regressive inflation tax from getting much worse, Congress must block Biden’s runaway spending and debt agenda. To borrow a phrase from the president, that’s something that should unite all Americans.
- “Bitcoin rose Monday after Ricardo Salinas Pliego, the owner of Mexico’s Banco Azteca, said he was pushing his country to accept the cryptocurrency and encouraged his Twitter followers to buy it.
- “Me and my bank are working to be the first bank in Mexico to accept #Bitcoin,” he tweeted Sunday. Pliego has been vocal about his support for bitcoin, telling his Twitter audience of more than 906,000 people to “buy now and not to sell.”
“Nike is a brand that is of China and for China” Nike’s CEO. My thoughts on Nike finally saying the quiet part out loud. https://t.co/u3PuJ7mTUy
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) June 29, 2021
- Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners – an investment firm led by Hunter Biden – was a lead financial backer of Metabiota, a pandemic tracking and response firm that has partnered with Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP) was an offshoot of Rosemont Capital, an investment fund founded by Biden and John Kerry’s stepson in 2009, that counted Biden as a Managing Director.
- Among the companies listed on archived versions of the firm’s portfolio is Metabiota, a San Francisco-based company that purports to detect, track, and analyze emerging infectious diseases, The National Pulse can reveal.
- Financial reports reveal that RSTP led the company’s first round of funding, which amounted to $30 million. Former Managing Director and co-founder of RSTP Neil Callahan – a name that appears many times on Hunter Biden’s hard drive – also sits on Metabiota’s Board of Advisors.
- An undercover sex trafficking operation in Nashville, Tennessee, has seen arrests and charges for 17 men.
- According to a release from the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department (MNPD), the two-day undercover operation June 24 to 25 found that 17 men had allegedly agreed to pay for sex with an undercover officer who posed as a 16-year-old girl.
The world leaders at the G7 summit told the world that climate change is a huge threat and the sea levels are rising. Obviously, all the millionaires in Palm Beach are asked to donate unlimited amounts of money to stop the sea from rising, or all their homes will vanish.
- Hours after banning the account of Right Wing Watch for allegedly violating its terms of service, YouTube has apologized and reinstated the Democrat pressure group that argues for censorship of “dangerous behavior” online.
- “We are glad that by reinstating our account, YouTube recognizes our position that there is a world of difference between reporting on offensive activities and committing them,” Right Wing Watch Director Adele Stan said in a statement celebrating the about-face.“Without the ability to accurately portray dangerous behavior, meaningful journalism and public education about that behavior would cease to exist.”
- The White House is downplaying Fox News host Tucker Carlson‘s claims that President Joe Biden’s administration is spying on him.
Bloomberg: The Pentagon official who has been overseeing its new cybersecurity initiative for defense contractors has been placed on leave in connection with a suspected unauthorized disclosure of classified information from a military intelligence agency.
— The Bias News (@thebias_news) June 29, 2021
- Democrats in California’s Legislature are taking steps to change the recall process in order to aid Gov. Gavin Newsom at the polls
- “They’re trying to create a situation that is most favorable for the partisan outcome that they favor,” Jack Citrin, a political science professor at the University of California, Berkeley, told the AP. He noted that changing the calendar threatens to reinforce the narrative that politicians will do whatever they want to stay in power.
- Joshua Spivak, a recall elections expert and senior fellow at the Hugh L. Carey Institute for Government Reform at Wagner College, said the effort could backfire by giving Democrats less time to motivate their voters, while Republicans have already gathered 1.7 million signatures to remove Newsom.
- You wouldn’t know it by following the corporate press and the usual suspects who traffic in endless amounts of COVID Mania fear mongering, but the actual data on the much hyped Delta variant (sometimes referred to as the Indian variant) that you keep hearing about is hardly the “deadly” virus that it’s being hyped up as. . Here’s the data straight from the U.K. government, which is tracking this mutation as sporting a case fatality rate of 0.1%.
- Now, a case fatality rate (CFR) is many times higher than the actual death rate (infection fatality rate, or IFR), because the vast majority of COVID-19 cases go undetected. Through my previous reporting, I’ve found that the World Health Organization runs its numbers based on the estimate that 1 in 20 cases are detected, while the CDC bases its estimates on a 1 in 10 ratio.
- In plain english, this means that based on CDC and WHO guidelines, the Delta variant’s death rate is actually significantly lower than the 0.1% number that appears in the U.K. government docs.
- Additionally, there is still the “dying from COVID” versus “dying with COVID” problem in this calculation. In places like the U.K., any death that occurs within 28 days of a positive COVID test is labeled as a COVID death. They don’t conclude if a positive test has actually contributed to that death in any meaningful way.
- The Delta variant weighs in at such a low, inconsequential death rate that it becoming the dominant strain (with an actual death rate registering multiple times under that of a seasonal Flu) should actually be celebrated as a relief for humanity, yet the people who want to rule over us like power drunk despots would not benefit from such an admission. Using the word “deadly” to describe this mutation is simply total propaganda, and a complete assault on our language.
- VERDICT: FALSE. Republicans did not vote to defund police by opposing Biden’s American Rescue Plan.
- The White House claim was first floated by President Joe Biden’s senior adviser Cedric Richmond on Fox News Sunday.
- He said:
Let’s talk about who defunded the police. When we were in Congress last year trying to pass a rescue plan — I’m sorry, not the rescue plan but an emergency relief plan for cities that were cash-strapped and laying off police and firefighters, it was the Republicans who objected to it. And in fact, they didn’t get funding until the American Rescue Plan, which our plan allowed state and local governments to replenish their police departments and do the other things that are needed.
- White House press secretary Jen Psaki repeated a version of the same talking point during the daily press briefing at the White House.
- But this is misleading.
- Biden’s massive coronavirus aid package provided $360 billion to local governments facing budget shortages as a result of the pandemic, but it was not specifically directed at funding the police.
- A search for the terms “police” or “law enforcement” in the text of the 242-page bill that Biden signed does not turn up any mentions of direct funding for law enforcement.
- FBI tracked down, staked out and arrested a 69-year-old woman and Los Angeles County employee on Monday morning for walking into the US Capitol 5 months ago.
- Lois Lynn McNicoll was charged with “knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.”
- None of that is true. Lois McNicoll was neither “disorderly” nor “violent” during her walk around the US Capitol on January 6th with hundreds of other American patriots.
- And as far as having the “lawful authority” to enter the US Capitol — The FBI slipped up and posted a photo of Lois walking through the door with a US Capitol police officer holding the door for her.
- If she was so unwanted inside the US Capitol why were the police holding the doors for her and others?
TAKE A LISTEN
FMR. PRES. OBAMA: “If we don’t stop [GOP voting efforts] now, we are going to see a breakdown of the basic agreement that has held this magnificent democratic experiment together all these years…” pic.twitter.com/DPPG6k5UuW
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) June 28, 2021
If we don’t stop the voter laws changing, we will not be able to cheat. Once the audit is complete our ability to cheat in the election with the help of forein powers will be gone. We go to jail if this is exposed, we need to stop it now, FF
- The Fulton County Elections Board is not so happy with the case brought by Garland Favorito because they have now been added to it.
- Several individuals of the Fulton County Elections Board were added to the case last week by the judge. The order handed down by the Georgia judge dismissed several claims brought against governmental entities of Fulton County of sovereign immunity grounds. However, what is not well know is that the judge allowed the five members of Fulton County’s Board of Registration and Elections to be named in the suit.
UPDATE: The #AZAudit ONLY received roughly 60% of the machines to evaluate. We should be scared of buying the new replacement equipment because there is no way to detect if the new equipment has been tampered with or not. What did the Arizona audit just check? (1/2)
— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) June 29, 2021
We checked the machines as part of our evaluation. If tampered-with machines were such a concern, why didn’t Dominion send an observer when Dominion was invited? Dominion never showed. (2/2)
— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) June 29, 2021
The reporters at local Arizona news outlets that this state senator refuses to talk to are all individuals with pens, phones, computers and sometimes even cameras 🤷🏼♀️ https://t.co/dbLZjDme6D
— Julia Shumway (@JMShumway) June 28, 2021
Sorry to break the new way we disseminate information, but as soon as I have some info I put it directly out to the American people on my social media instead of through a media filter. You get it when everyone else gets it. #FreePress https://t.co/LJAP42fQp8
— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) June 29, 2021
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
Jonathan Karl’s story on Slow Moving Bill Barr is made-up beyond any level imaginable. It is, in other words, Fake News! I lost confidence in Bill Barr long before the 2020 Presidential Election Scam. It was when he dismissed and didn’t act on the very powerful Horowitz Report, and instead gave everything over to John Durham, who has seemingly disappeared from the planet. Can you even believe a report coming out during the Biden Administration? We caught them but unfortunately didn’t have an Attorney General who was capable of acting and wouldn’t go against his friends in Washington, D.C. Barr was a “swamp creature” who was devastated when the Radical Left wanted to impeach him. He, and other RINOs (you see it all the time!), always fold. If he becomes “less” for President Trump, maybe they will leave him alone. It takes a very strong and special person to go against the “mob”. Bill Barr was not that person. Despite evidence of tremendous Election Fraud, he just didn’t want to go there. He was afraid, weak, and frankly, now that I see what he is saying, pathetic. The facts are rapidly coming out in States and Courts about the 2020 Presidential Election Scam, and let’s see if Bill Barr, a man who was unable to handle the pressure, was correct? The answer will be a resounding, NO!
The setup is complete, something big is about to drop
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, on Radical Left New York Political Prosecutors
Radical Left New York City and State Prosecutors, who have let murderers, rapists, drug dealers, and all other forms of crime skyrocket to record levels, and who have just announced that they will be releasing hundreds of people involved in violent crime back onto the streets without retribution of any kind, are rude, nasty, and totally biased in the way they are treating lawyers, representatives, and some of the wonderful long-term employees and people within the Trump Organization. After hundreds of subpoenas, over 3 million pages of documents, 4 years of searching, dozens and dozens of interviews, and millions of dollars of taxpayer funds wasted, they continue to be “in search of a crime” and will do anything to frighten people into making up the stories or lies that they want, but have been totally unable to get. In an unprecedented move, they retained an outside “Never Trumper” lawyer from a Trump-hating law firm to work on the case. It is a continuation of the greatest Witch Hunt of all time.
Now they are issuing ultimatums, working in close conjunction with the Washington, D.C. hacks who have been investigating me from the day I came down the escalator in Trump Tower, but who have failed. In fact, the guilty parties were these prosecutors’ partners in crime, the Radical Left Democrats and friends. They will do anything to stop the MAGA movement (and me), even if it involves prosecutorial misconduct and harassment of a political opponent, which they are using at levels rarely seen before. They leak, they lie, and they campaign based on information that has already been gone through in other of the many investigations I have put up with.
Now they just leaked that we were given one day, today, to make our case about things that are standard practice throughout the U.S. business community, and in no way a crime. They also know that no matter how strong our case, they will work hard to embarrass us and the Republican Party.
Having politically motivated prosecutors, people who actually got elected because they will “get Donald Trump,” is a very dangerous thing for our Country. In the end, people will not stand for it. Remember, if they can do this to me, they can do it to anyone! Why would anyone bring their company to New York, or even stay in New York, knowing these Radical Left Democrats would willingly target their company if viewed as a political opponent? It is devastating for New York!
These Witch Hunters are relentlessly seeking to destroy a reputation of a President who has done a great job for this Country, including tax and regulation cuts, Border control, rebuilding the Military, and developing the vaccine in record time—thereby saving our Country, and far beyond. Washington, D.C. and ultimately, the U.S. Supreme Court, should finally stop these vicious, angry, and highly partisan prosecutors. They are a disgrace to our Nation!
- CNN reporter Donie O’Sullivan spoke with several supporters of former President Trump ahead of his first post-presidential rally on Saturday, many of whom told him they fully expect the real estate mogul to be reinstated before the end of the summer and warned of potential political violence in America if he is not.
- “He didn’t lose, I know he didn’t lose,” one woman told O’Sullivan, indicating she believes unfounded claims made by Trump and other Republicans that widespread voter fraud led to an unfair election that swung in President Biden‘s favor.