Corporations are now warning consumers expect to see higher prices. They can’t avoid it, they tried shrinking products, removing the count but now it will be obvious of what is happening. Trump warned everyone that the [CB]/[JB] was going to centralize zoning, he was right again. The [DS] is now prepped and ready for the fallout. They will try to enrage the people to push their agenda, this will fail, so they will create it on their own using fake groups that have been infiltrated, don’t fall for it. Once this fails the [DS] will move to a communication blackout. Trump knows how they cheated, they caught them all, he knows he will be reinstated in the end. The fireworks are going to begin its going to be a very hot summer, get ready for the fireworks.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Get The Ultimate Portable Floodlight For Work, Camping Or The Outdoors
Use Promo code X20 for 20% OFF ^^^
🌿 Be The Best Version of Yourself in 2021 With Ageless Body
😍 Get 51% Off by Clicking Here ➡️ http://agewithx22.com
- The packaged-food company said total cost inflation is expected to amount to about 7 percent of the company’s cost of goods sold expense line.
- The company said it is addressing the “inflationary environment” through price increases
- Trump said during a 2020 campaign rally that Biden wants “to put low-cost housing in the suburbs, and that would mean abolishing, ruining the suburbs. It has already begun. It’s been going on for years.”
- Biden refuted the claim at the time by saying Trump is “trying to scare because an awful lot of suburbanites are now deciding they’re going to vote for me, at least the data suggests, as opposed to him.”
- But Democrats are, indeed, planning to federalize local zoning laws within the infrastructure reconciliation package to displace single family homes with high-rise, low-income apartments to impact the already purple suburbs.
- The reconciliation package plans to begin the destruction of the suburbs via a measure within the package called the “HOMES Act,” which intends to put the federal government in charge of local zoning laws to change local demographics, impacting the already purple voting districts.
- According to the measure, any local government which does not comply with the federal zoning guidelines, meaning “ordinances that ban apartment buildings from certain residential areas or set a minimum lot size for a single family home,” the Department of House and Urban Development (HUD) will cut off funding to that city which the city uses to maintain the its current low-income housing.
- More consequences for cities keeping their local zoning laws in place, bucking federal the government’s overreach, would be to punish states by blocking them from “receiving taxpayer funded transportation grants of any kind if they refuse to allow highrise apartments throughout their high density zoning in their suburbs.”
- The establishment media seems very much for the radical-left plan. USA Today wrote the following:
- A house with a white picket fence and a big backyard for a Fourth of July barbecue may be a staple of the American dream, but experts and local politicians say multifamily zoning is key to combating climate change, racial injustice and the nation’s growing affordable housing crisis.
- Major League Baseball’s ‘TRUMP WON’ Hero has officially been banned from the MLB.
- Dion Cini, the man behind the epic ‘Trump Won Save America’ flag drops at multiple baseball stadiums shared the following letter from Major League Baseball.
During the course of the past several weeks, you entered Major League Baseball stadiums in New York, Boston and Philidelphia for the purpose of conducting “flag drops”.
This activity is prohibited at each of these stadiums, and your fan code of conduct violations resulted in your ejection from each of them. A review of your public statements indicates that you intend to continue this behavior at other Major League Baseball stadiums, and that you are encouraging others to conduct themselves likewise.
Biden’s bag man invested in research so CCP could develop a new and untreatable virus. Was Joe getting his usual 50% as Hunter describes in a text message on the Hard Drive from Hell. https://t.co/MP88RaRKYx
— Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) June 30, 2021
- Donald Trump visited the US-Mexico border in Weslaco, Texas Wednesday with Governor Abbott.
- Trump held a security briefing with Governor Abbott before touring the border.
- Trump spoke about his administration’s work in securing the border and blamed Biden for the current crisis.
- Then he roasted vegetable Biden, saying he cannot pass a cognitive test.
- “I’d like to see Biden ace it — he won’t,” Trump said
NEW – Pennsylvania’s supreme court has overturned Bill Cosby’s sex assault conviction after finding that an agreement with a previous prosecutor prevented him from being charged. The 83-year-old comedian has served more than two years in prison.
Why are these ‘allegations’ now surfacing [10-month span]?
Human trafficking arrests up?
When does a BIRD sing?
EYES WIDE OPEN.
Network being dismantled?
SHEEP NO MORE.
Does it seem weird to you that Allison Mack had her NVIXM sex cult sentencing at almost the exact same time that news broke of Bill Cosby being freed?
Which one do you think the MSM will focus on?
- Tucker v. the Surveillance State
- This is a carefully drafted denial by the NSA (likely coordinated by NSA leadership), as there are three separate “allegations” within Tucker’s quote. To this we ask a key question: which “allegation” is untrue?
- Is it that the NSA has been “monitoring [Tucker’s] electronic communications”?
- Is it that the NSA “is planning to leak” Tucker’s communications?
- Or is it that the NSA will try to take Tucker’s show “off the air”
- Here the NSA is using vague language is used to mislead the public. The press will run this as a wholesale denial, and many in America will agree.
- Those who look closely will see something else: that the NSA, while stating that Tucker “has never been an intelligence target,” does not categorically deny having his electronic communications.
Something is up.
— Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) June 29, 2021
JUST IN – Federal law enforcement agencies conduct clandestine surveillance of thousands of US citizens with the help of Microsoft, according to congressional testimony being given Wednesday by a senior executive at the technology company.
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) June 30, 2021
- Violators of the new laws could have their guns taken away. The police chief says enforcement would be limited.
- “During our normal course of duty, if we come across a firearm we will ask the owner if they have insurance
- “The mandatory gun liability insurance puts a financial burden on a constitutional right,”
New Scientific Bias Revealed. If Trump was for it, science was against it.
Birx knew her career was over just being next to Trump. pic.twitter.com/NxsxxLaURk
— SCUBA MIKE🤿 (@scuba2024) June 29, 2021
TAKE A LISTEN
THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM that Fake News will stay far away from!
Jim Jordan asks Dr. David Asher if this was a lab leak or a bio-weapon?
His answer is a no-brainer. pic.twitter.com/D55Qm519QS
— SCUBA MIKE🤿 (@scuba2024) June 29, 2021
TAKE A LISTEN
- “You would think that Speaker Pelosi would be joining with us to want to get to the bottom of how the virus started, especially when you’ve seen mountains of evidence recently come out that point even more strongly to the likelihood that it started in the Wuhan lab,” Scalise declared. “Look, we were calling over a year ago, House Republicans, calling for a hearing. We weren’t saying we knew it started there. We just saw a lot of evidence that pointed to it starting in the lab. In fact, many medical experts over a year ago were saying it may have started in the lab. And for some perplexing reason, Speaker Pelosi keeps trying to cover up for China not wanting to have a hearing and have some accountability to get answers. So, we said if they’re not going to do it we’ll do it ourselves. So, we’re having a hearing today. We’ve got a lot of medical experts — other people who have done extensive research into the origin of COVID.”
- “I mean, look, this has killed over 600,000 Americans — millions worldwide,” he continued. “Why wouldn’t Speaker Pelosi have a hearing? [The name] of our committee is the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus, and yet they refuse to have a hearing on the origin of the coronavirus. So, we’re going to do it ourselves, and I think we’re going to start getting some answers.”
— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) June 29, 2021
The Critical Race Theory Revolt is sweeping through America’s institutions.
In today’s Wall Street Journal, I analyze the current state of play, expose the media’s misrepresentations, and chart a path forward for American families. https://t.co/F8RtoyHyKg
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) June 28, 2021
The following cities actually defunded their police:
Salt Lake City
Name which ones are run by Republicans… since “Republicans are who defunded the police.”
— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) June 28, 2021
- In multiple swing states flash drives (USBs) used in the 2020 Election process were reported either missing or suspiciously inserted into the voting systems used in the election.
- In Arizona, on November 5th a home was raided and USBs were obtained along with hard drives and computers.
- What was an individual doing with these items only a couple of days after the election?
- In the State Farm Arena in Fulton County Georgia we identified numerous activities where USBs were transferred suspiciously between election personnel. One was a strange pass between a mother and her daughter, two elections workers made famous due to their suspicious activities during the election.
- Georgia (Continued)
- Another suspicious pass occurred with a guy we labeled the “USB Guy”.
- Georgia (Continued)
- In Gwinnett County an official admitted to taking data from the Election Management System, plugging it into a laptop, then filtering it with Excel. This circumvented the rules that external software isn’t allowed on election machines.
- On October 1, 2020, it was reported that an election laptop and memory sticks (USB’s) were stolen in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania (Continued)
- On November 12th, only a few days after the election, a report was released from the Trump team stating that outsiders with USBs and VCards were allowed in Pennsylvania counting areas with no observers present.Pennsylvania (Continued)
- In late November in Pennsylvania, a very credible witness described how he personally observed dozens of USB cards being uploaded to voting machines which resulted in 50,000 votes for Joe Biden in a short period of time.
- We reported on a missing flash drive in Milwaukee at the same time the city recorded 120,000 votes, all for Joe Biden, on the morning of November 4th.
- In Summary
- The Senate report admits there were chain of custody issues, including but not limited to the city of Detroit’s refusal to replace broken or poorly constructed (vulnerable) ballot boxes.
In her letter (see image below), Rep. Daire Rendon wrote:
I have read and considered the June 23, 2021 report titled “Report on the November 2020 Election in Michigan” from the Michigan Senate Oversight Committee.
The Michigan Senate Oversight Committee concluded their investigation without examining appropriate evidence, expert reports, and requesting testimony from qualified experts. The report concludes that there was “no widespread or systemic fraud in Michigan’s prosecution of the 2020 election”. And yet, the Oversight Committee Chair stated in his Executive Summary that “this investigation should not be considered exhaustive’ and that “every possible investigative avenue was not undertaken.”
I am in receipt of evidence reflecting systemic election fraud in Michigan that occurred in the November 2020 election.
Many Michigan voters believe that the Michigan Senate Oversight Committee conclusion was formed without a proper investigation, and so I encourage attorneys in Michigan and beyond to pursue legal avenues that will reveal truth and transparency to the citizens of the United States.
- The New York City Board of Elections admitted on Tuesday that they left 135,000 test ballots on their machines prior to the election. These votes were included in the election night results.
- But this would surely NEVER happen in a national election, right?
- So was this an isolated incident?
- Sidney Powell back in November discussed the developments in the 2020 election investigations.
- During the interview Powell said 35,000 votes were added to every Democrat candidate in the state of Arizona.
- Sidney Powell: We have other testimonial evidence that appears to be coming in now that indicates the Democrats literally added 35,000 votes to every Democrat candidate to begin with… Definitely, all over one state and I’d be willing to bet it happened everywhere.
in light of the announcement from the New York Board of Elections, it certainly raises questions.
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
Just like in the 2020 Presidential Election, it was announced overnight in New York City that vast irregularities and mistakes were made and that Eric Adams, despite an almost insurmountable lead, may not win the race. The fact is, based on what has happened, nobody will ever know who really won. The Presidential Race was a Scam and a Hoax with numbers and results being found that are massive, shocking, and determinative. Watch the mess you are about to see in New York City, it will go on forever. They should close the books and do it all over again, the old-fashioned way, when we had results that were accurate and meaningful.
BREAKING: Election officials in New York City have retracted their latest vote totals for the Democratic primary for mayor. They say 135,000 test ballots were inadvertently included in the count. https://t.co/mUvVW8k6VR
— The Associated Press (@AP) June 30, 2021
If you don’t fully investigate allegations of fraud then how do you know how much fraud there was? https://t.co/2NJrgRziXA
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) June 30, 2021
- A new poll conducted by Republican-leaning The Trafalgar Group shows that most voters – Republicans, Democrats and Independents – do not believe Washington looks out for the interests.
- A survey released Wednesday shows that more than three-fifths of voters, including three-quarters of Republicans and over half of Democrats, believe “the will of the people is no longer a consideration to leaders in D.C. when making policy or legislative decisions.”
- Specifically, about 62.4% of likely 2022 midterm voters, including 76.4% of Republicans, 50.4% of Democrats and 59% of “no party / other” voters, think Washington ignores the wants and needs of their constituents.
- Hey Republicans, you can crack open the entire story of January 6, 2021 (“1/6”) with one simple, relentless question: what is the FBI and Army Counterintelligence’s relationship with Stewart Rhodes?
- Stewart Rhodes is the founder, boss and kingpin of the Oath Keepers.
- The Oath Keepers, we are told, are America’s largest militia, the most prominent antigovernment group in the United States, and the preeminent right-wing domestic extremist insider threat to the entire U.S. military.
- The Manhattan district attorney’s first charges in three-year probe will focus on alleged tax-related crimes at former president’s company
- The Manhattan district attorney’s office is expected to charge the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer with tax-related crimes on Thursday, people familiar with the matter said, which would mark the first criminal charges against the former president’s company since prosecutors began investigating it three years ago.
JUST IN: New York City mayor de Blasio urges residents to reduce their use of electricity for the rest of the day to avoid energy disruptions.
— The Bias News (@thebias_news) June 30, 2021
Thu 82, 76, 70,79,85,91,90,85,82,84,85
TAKE A LISTEN
He knows he’s going to be reinstated before this is over.