The [CB]/[DS] are trying to regain control of the economic system. They cannot, [JY] is putting a treasury climate czar in place. Putin and Xi do not agree with the Great Reset. The new economic system is being born and slowly but surely the people will be moved into the new system. The [DS] has now had their impeachment trial, Trump team exposed their lies and now the world was able to see the truth about Trump. The impeachment set a precedent that you can impeach a former President. Everything is in motion, news unlocks and now the people have seen the truth.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
Or Call 877 646 5347
- The newspaper reports that the leading candidate for the new role is Sarah Bloom Raskin, a former deputy Treasury secretary during the Obama administration who also worked at the Federal Reserve Board when it was chaired by Janet Yellen.
- Raskin is married to Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md), one of the House impeachment managers in the trial for former President Donald Trump.
- The annual World Economic Forum took place last week via teleconference, what I’m calling Virtual Davos, and at this year’s event, of course, the signature topic was their project called the Great Reset.
- But if the WEF was so intent on presenting the best face for the Great Reset to the world it wouldn’t have invited either Chinese Premier Xi Jinping or, more importantly, Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- And it was Putin’s speech that brought down the house of cards that is the agenda of the WEF.
- Putin hadn’t spoken there for nearly a decade. In a time when WEF-controlled puppets dominate positions of power in Europe, the U.K., Canada and now the U.S., Putin walked into Virtual Davos and dumped his coffee on the carpet.
- In terms I can only describe as unfailingly polite, Putin told Klaus Schwab and the WEF that their entire idea of the Great Reset is not only doomed to failure but runs counter to everything modern leadership should be pursuing.
- Putin literally laughed at the idea of the Fourth Industrial Revolution – Schwab’s idea of a planned society through AI, robots and the merging of man and machine.
- He flat-out told them their policies driving the middle class to the brink of extinction over the COVID-19 pandemic will further increase social and political unrest while also ensuring wealth inequality gets worse.
- The era dominated by central banking and the continued merging of state and corporate powers has increased wealth inequality across the U.S. and Europe, benefiting millions while extracting the wealth of billions.
- In a less confrontational address, Chairman Xi said the same thing.
- Together they basically told the WEF to stuff the Great Reset back into the hole in which it was conceived.
- Another day, another broken promise.
- Three weeks ago Joe Biden promised he would fire anyone working for him ‘on the spot’ if they disrespected others.
- “If you’re ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise I will fire you on the spot.”
- Joe Biden however is allowing one of his male White House officials to keep his job after he threatened a female reporter.
- Biden did not fire his Deputy Press Secretary TJ Ducklo after it was revealed he used vulgar and misogynist language toward the reporter for pursuing a story he wanted kept secret.
- Ducklo became angry when he found out that Politico reporter Jennifer Palmieri was pursuing a story about his romantic relationship with an Axios reporter and he threatened to “destroy” her and “ruin her reputation” in a series of phone calls.
BREAKING: The Biden administration has announced plans to allow 25,000 asylum seekers with active court cases into the United States while their cases are processed -AP
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 12, 2021
- Georgia’s election board this week referred 35 cases of voter fraud for prosecution.
- “Election fraud is not tolerated in Georgia. When there is evidence of it, the people responsible face prosecution,” Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, chairman of the five-member board, said in a statement.
- “Georgia has multiple safeguards in place that allow our team of investigators to discover fraudulent voting. They worked to catch the wrongdoing in these cases, and they maintain the security of Georgia elections,” the Republican added.
- The cases include four instances where authorities say convicted felons voted or registered to vote and four other cases of non-citizens voting or registering to do so.
- Authorities said a group called the New Georgia Project submitted 1,268 voter registration applications after a deadline, causing voters for be disenfranchised in a 2019 special election.
- In the days leading up to the Super Bowl, Hillsborough County detectives were working undercover in an anti-human trafficking operation.
- Sheriff Chad Chronister announced Thursday 75 individuals were arrested during “Operation Game Over,” describing it as a record-number of arrests. Among them, three men are facing human trafficking charges. Others were trying to exchange money for sex, he explained.“The sickening practice of human trafficking is a crime that is nothing less than modern-day slavery,” Chronister said during the press conference. “We have not and will not relent in our efforts to stop the demand.”
NEW – WHO’s latest intel: “We are now getting reports of people getting reinfected with a new variant of the virus… suggesting people who’ve had prior infection could get infected again.” — Chief Scientist Dr. Swaminathan.pic.twitter.com/SMGnbcPVvU
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) February 12, 2021
- The White House said that President Joe Biden is “not currently” in the process of implementing domestic travel restrictions on Florida, despite reports that the administration’s health officials were considering the idea.
New York: —Population: 19.5M —230 Deaths/100K —46K Deaths —15K Nursing Home Deaths —1M Jobs lost —1.8M vaccines —
Democrat Florida: —Population: 21.5M —130 Deaths/100K —28K Deaths —400K Jobs Lost —2.1M vaccines —Republican Which do you think the media attacks more viciously?
- Now Joe Biden is moving the goalposts on his mask mandate.
- Biden previously stated many times that wearing masks for just 100 days would save lives so his first day in office he signed an executive order requiring masks on federal property – just for 100 days.
- On Thursday Biden’s “100 days of mask wearing” turned into “wearing masks through the next year.”
- Over 9,000 hospital patients recovering from COVID-19 were released into New York nursing homes during the early stages of the pandemic due to a directive from Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration,
- The revelation comes after New York Attorney General Letitia James reported in late January that at least 4,000 nursing home residents died after the directive was issued, forcing nursing homes to accept residents who had previously been diagnosed with the virus while also barring the facilities from obtaining negative tests from patients before their admission.
- The U.S. attorney for Utah, John Huber, has announced that he is resigning on Wednesday under the instruction of President Joe Biden.
- Huber’s resignation was sent into the President’s office on Wednesday, Feb. 10, and his final day in the position will be Feb. 28.
Trump finally bypassed yer partisan media filter & got out the video truth for tens of millions of TV network +CNN/MSNBC viewers to witness for themselves
many people are hearing all of this for the first time – unfiltered – for, probably, the first time
BOMBSHELL: Big 3 TV networks carrying live the Trump impeachment defense forced to finally air FULL remarks of Trump’s Charlottesville remarks CONDEMNING neoNazis, putting the lie to Joe Biden’s repeated mischaracterizations during debates that Trump said they were “fine people”
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 12, 2021
- But there was one problem with the tweet.
It was photoshopped.
- Jennifer Lynn Lawrence has never been verified by Twitter.
Democrats faked that to make it look more important.
BREAKING: Democratic Impeachment Managers explain that they had to recreate tweets because Twitter had deleted the President’s account. pic.twitter.com/5kyxFMUgvx
— @amuse (@amuse) February 12, 2021
BREAKING: Arrest records reveal many of the Capitol rioters NEVER VOTED FOR TRUMP, further separating the hooligans from the 74 million law-abiding American voters who did vote for Trumphttps://t.co/942z3G51XA
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 12, 2021
The riot was preplanned, they just established that another group was responsible, who organized this, who was in control of it.
MSM is in a panic right now they can’t control the narrative
One of Trump defense lawyer Schoen’s best lines today was, in so many words, that Democrats aren’t just trying to cancel our culture, they’re also trying to cancel the Constitution
Trump’s defense team needed less than 2.5 hours to demolish their case entirely.
Question: “Does raising bail for rioters encourage more rioting?”
The [D] party will cease to exist once it’s all exposed.
FAKE NEWS can no longer control [dampen] public awareness of the TRUTH.
DARK TO LIGHT.
Removal is the least of their problems.
Twitter Bots>GOOG operated (not Russia)/Narrative & Political SLANT
BIDEN / CHINA.
AMERICA FOR SALE.
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.
TRUMP ADMIN v2?
They think you are STUPID.
They think you will follow the STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.