Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB] are having a problem, they have lost the narrative and they are not in control. Everything they are trying to do is backfiring. Countries have begun taking on other currencies and decentralization has begun. The [DS] is now trapped in their lies. The patriots are now on the hunt, they have the information on all of them. Time has run out and justice is coming. The [DS] is panicking and they are desperately trying to do what every they can to stop what is coming, but they cannot. The patriots are preparing to take down the entire the system.
- Audio provided by former President Donald Trump’s team to Breitbart News of the end of Trump’s interview with Piers Morgan proves that Morgan and his team deceptively edited the interview to make it appear as though it was a contentious ending when it was not.
- A 30-second promotional clip that Morgan released on Wednesday afternoon seemed to show Trump flying off the handle and walking out mid-interview as a righteous Morgan asked him tough questions about his views on the 2020 election. But the full story seems to indicate that Morgan’s team deceptively edited the clips together to make it as nasty as possible for Trump—and to drive up the ratings for Morgan’s new show.
TAKE A LISTEN
Actual audio is in the Breitbart story… it’s totally brutal how misleading and deceptive the Morgan promo edit is.
Deceptive Edits: Audio Contradicts Piers Morgan, Shows He Warped Trump Interview Ending in Promo https://t.co/6Prc6OUQir
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) April 21, 2022
- The top Republican on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is demanding that Twitter preserve all communications related to its October 2020 decision to ban a New York Post story based on materials from Hunter Biden’s laptop.
- A group of former intelligence and national security officials on Monday issued a jointly signed letter warning that pending legislative attempts to restrict or break up the power of Big Tech monopolies — Facebook, Google, and Amazon — would jeopardize national security because, they argue, their centralized censorship power is crucial to advancing U.S. foreign policy. The majority of this letter is devoted to repeatedly invoking the grave threat allegedly posed to the U.S. by Russia as illustrated by the invasion of Ukraine, and it repeatedly points to the dangers of Putin and the Kremlin to justify the need to preserve Big Tech’s power in its maximalist form. Any attempts to restrict Big Tech’s monopolistic power would therefore undermine the U.S. fight against Moscow.
- While one of their central claims is that Big Tech monopoly power is necessary to combat (i.e., censor) “foreign disinformation,” several of these officials are themselves leading disinformation agents: many were the same former intelligence officials who signed the now-infamous-and-debunked pre-election letter fraudulently claiming that the authentic Hunter Biden emails had the “hallmarks” of Russia disinformation (former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former Obama CIA Director Michael Morrell, former Obama CIA/Pentagon chief Leon Panetta). Others who signed this new letter have strong financial ties to the Big Tech corporations whose power they are defending in the name of national security (Morrell, Panetta, former Bush National Security Adviser Fran Townsend).
Strangely enough, all of these former intelligence officials waited until Elon Musk was attempting to buy Twitter to begin making this case through the corporate mainstream press that they control.
Who does Haberman follow?
Think public & private Twitter accounts.
They all have them.
These people are stupid.
We have it all.
- “Well, we are entirely able to, and legally able to be a part of the discussion, but right now, we of course are deferring to the CDC on what they believe is needed at this moment,” Psaki said. “They have already have, they obviously put in place this two week extension because they felt they needed that to take a look at the data, given that we’ve seen a rise in cases.”
- “So we certainly anticipate to hear more from them soon on their ask for for being able to have that time, which we think is entirely warranted,” she continued. “And the Department of Justice, as you noted, has indicated that they would appeal not just because they think it’s entirely reasonable. Of course, to have this additional time to look at it, but because they think that the current — for current and future public health crises, we want to preserve that authority for the CDC to have in the future.”
- Just to be clear, the entire basis of the federal court ruling in Tampa, Florida is that the CDC lacks the authority to issue such “mandates” to begin with. The CDC is not an elected body. Its bureaucrats are not dictators. Each state has its own laws, and the United States government has a legislature to pass bills into laws. American citizens have rights and there is this legal concept known as “due process.” This is basic “Schoolhouse Rock” stuff. But apparently, the Biden administration doesn’t get it.
- That is what this is all about. The CDC even issued a release that underscored the point that the agency wants to preserve its pretend authority.
An appeal is not without risk for the administration. If an appeals court or even the Supreme Court upholds Mizelle’s ruling, it would create a precedent arguing against such a sweeping use of federal power in response to declared public health emergencies.
U.S. Capitol Police alert just now: “The USCP is tracking an aircraft that poses a probable threat to the Capitol Complex.”
Immediate evacuations ordered pic.twitter.com/I4oxv06jrG
— Andrew Desiderio (@AndrewDesiderio) April 20, 2022
Pretty sure it’s the Army parachute team doing an event for Military Appreciation Day at the Washington Nationals game.
Capitol Police intel doing another bangup job here. https://t.co/F3Uq3HHhP6
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) April 20, 2022
Gotta wonder how many offices USCP illegally entered, searched and photographed after forcing Members of Congress to evacuate with no notice over a scheduled Army flyover at a baseball game.