Watch The X22 Report On Video
The green new deal is hitting a dead end, everything the [DS] and the bankers have tried is not working, just like their carbon removal facility that just froze because of the cold. The patriots are directing the [CB] down the path of destruction, down she goes. The [DS]/[HRC] is panicking, she has now deployed all assets, she fell right into the trap and the lies are being exposed. JA is being brought back to the US, do the patriots have the source, how do you introduce evidence legally. The war in Ukraine is failing for the [DS] and the fake news is panicking that Trump and the people have the upper hand and its not going away. The keep talking about how democracy will be destroyed, translation they are talking about their system that they put in place, that is what will be destroyed.
- Iceland – The world’s largest carbon removal facility designed to fight global warming suffered a major setback after an Arctic blast froze the machinery and forced the company to make modifications.
- The Climeworks “Orca” plant east of Reykjavik, Iceland is now running behind schedule after the machinery froze due to frigid temperatures.
- Orca was built in 2021 and “hailed by Iceland’s prime minister Katrin Jakobsdottir as a “milestone in the fight against climate change”” – the NewScientist reported.
- Apparently the machines designed to reduce global warming stopped working because it got too cold.
- The Carbon Herald reported:
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) April 20, 2022
dan scavino retweeted this
The President needs to stop blaming others and do his job.
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) April 21, 2020
- A watchdog group is calling for an investigation now into the actions of White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki.
- According to a report in the Washington Examiner, she used the bully pulpit of her position at the White House to disparage a competitor to her expected future employer.
- “Jen Psaki’s reported efforts to secure a job with a major news organization while she serves as White House press secretary created a gauntlet of ethical obstacles,” explained Michael Chamberlain, the director of the watchdog organization called Protect the Public’s Trust.
- “Despite her statements to the contrary, she appears to be willing to simply plow through without any regard to these additional obligations,” he explained. “Her latest – the demeaning of Fox News, a competitor of her prospective employer, while seeming to act in her official capacity – appears to be a misuse of her official position.”
- Netflix stock has cratered after reporting earnings: NFLX plunged 28% – losing $42 billion in value – after the company announced that not only did its paying subs shrink for the first time since 2011 in the first quarter, but the company forecast the loss of another 2 million subs in the current quarter. Coupled with the devastation from three months ago when Netflix plunged 21% after reporting similarly dire results and dismal guidance, “Netflix is on the verge of losing more than $90B in market cap (total) in its first session following the last 2 earnings reports.” according to CNBC.
… with one “clown” in particular sticking out.
- Elon Musk weighed in on the entertainment network’s decline with a harsh assessment… “The woke mind virus is making Netflix unwatchable.”
Part of the reason it’s hard to bring about change is because we live in a media environment that elevates falsehoods as much as truths, and divides people as much as it brings them together.
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) April 19, 2022
- The battle over documents and e-mails in the Michael Sussmann case just got hotter.
- Back in August 2017, Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson testified to the Senate Judiciary Committee, explaining how his firm was retained to gather “lots of facts about Donald Trump.” He admitted that Fusion GPS met with reporters leading up to the 2016 election to spread opposition research against then-candidate Trump.
- Now the stories have changed.
- Fusion GPS is no longer an opposition research firm, and they weren’t hired to dig-up dirt against Trump. Instead, they would have you believe, after the phony dossier and the Alfa Bank hoax, that Fusion GPS was retained to provide legal advice to the Hillary Clinton Campaign. Remarkable.
- there were flurry of filings from interested entities in the Sussmann case, seeking to intervene to petition the court to keep these emails and documents secret. The DNC, Rodney Joffe, Perkins Coie, and Hillary for America all filed motions to intervene and memorandums in opposition to Durham’s motion to compel.
- Notably, we saw arguments to the court that Fusion GPS wasn’t retained for opposition research. Hillary for America, for example, asserted “attorney-client privilege and work product protection over communications and work product of its attorneys (at Perkins Coie) and their consultant (Fusion GPS).” In support of that motion, Hillary for America included declarations from John Podesta, Robby Mook, and their attorney, Marc Elias. Declarations which contradict the public record.
- John Podesta declared that to his knowledge, Perkins Coie has “consistently maintained” confidentiality, despite the fact that Perkins Coie (Sussmann in particular) assisted in distributing to the press the materials and allegations prepared by Fusion GPS and other researchers. Compare Podesta’s declaration to Sussmann’s December 2017 testimony (h/t FoiaFan):
Not to be outdone, Robby Mook (Hillary’s campaign manager) told the court that he believed that contractors for Perkins Coie – which would include Fusion GPS – were providing “legal services and legal advice” to the Clinton campaign. Unfortunately for Hillary for America, Mook’s belief is insufficient for the purposes of privilege.
Clinton lawyer Mark Elias also submitted a declaration, stating the role of Fusion GPS was to “provide consulting services in support of the legal advice” Perkins Coie and Elias were providing their clients. This contradicts the Elias’s own statements cited above.
Fusion GPS, in its filing today, made similar arguments: “Elias retained Fusion to expressly support his legal advice . . . and the retention specifically contemplated the need for such advice for potential and ongoing litigation.” This is the pattern of Fusion GPS, which previously refused to produce correspondence in the Alfa Bank (Fridman, et al.) case.
Having already produced thousands of pages of materials requested by grand jury subpoenas, they’re all desperate to keep these remaining records secret. We can’t help but think the information is damaging. How damaging might it be? Damaging enough for this fight.
We also can’t help but believe Hillary for America, Fusion GPS, Sussmann, and the rest of them will lose this fight to keep these records secret. Here’s a quick rundown of why (Durham’s motion to compel goes into more detail on the legal arguments, if you’re curious) Durham will likely get these documents and e-mails:
- The actual work was political, not legal.
- Fusion GPS shared its findings with the U.S. government and the press (related to #1).
- The “privilege” was always a pretext.
26 governors launch a Border Strike Force to ‘secure the southern border’ and ‘do what the Biden administration won’t’ by tackling drug smugglers and human traffickers with weeks until Title 42 is dropped
- Arizona Governor Doug Ducey and Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced on Tuesday the launch of the American Governors’ Border Strike Force
- The initiative includes all 26 Republican governors teaming up to ‘fill the void created by federal inaction and work to secure the southern border’
- The number of crossings reached a two-decade high in March with CBP apprehending 221,303 migrants
- When Title 42 ends next month, estimates predict the monthly crossers could triple to 18,000 encounters per day
All 26 Republican governors launched an initiative Tuesday to help secure the southern border as the U.S. braves for a tripling in migration once the Biden administration ends pandemic-era Title 42 next month.
The American Governors’ Border Strike Force, led by Arizona Governor Doug Ducey and Texas Governor Greg Abbott, is aimed at ‘fill[ing] the void created by federal inaction and work to secure the southern border by sharing intelligence, strengthening cybersecurity and improving efforts to protect children and families.’
- Joe Biden is sending another $800 million in weapons to Ukraine. This is the third delivery of U.S. military hardware bringing the total weapons deliveries to $3.4 billion since late February. Congress has allocated $14 billion for the laundry operation, which *may* include authorization for much of this current distribution.
- In the last several days the Russian military have been posting on their ground reports, about the capture of many millions in U.S. weapons as the Russian army moves more forcefully and methodically to secure the Eastern Ukraine Donbas region.
- The Russians are essentially playing whac-a-mole with U.S. weapons convoys along the route.
- “CDC continues to recommend that people wear masks in all indoor public transportation settings. We will continue to assess the need for a mask requirement in those settings, based on several factors, including the U.S. COVID-19 community levels, risk of circulating and novel variants, and trends in cases and disease severity,” a CDC spokeswoman said in an email on April 20.
- Asked whether the agency has a timeline for making the assessment, the spokeswoman said she had no further information at this time.
- DOJ PRESS RELEASE – […] “The Department of Justice and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) disagree with the district court’s decision and will appeal, subject to CDC’s conclusion that the order remains necessary for public health.”
- “If CDC concludes that a mandatory order remains necessary for the public’s health after that assessment, the Department of Justice will appeal the district court’s decision.” (link)
- Keep in mind, the federal court ruling specifically centered around the arbitrary nature of the original mandate, which exceeded the scope of CDC legal authority, compounded by the CDC breaking its own rules for public feedback in the implementation.
- The mandate created by Joe Biden did not have legal structure. It was a dictatorial fiat that exceeded the capacity of the executive branch to create.
- Congress could easily write a law authorizing mechanisms for the CDC and TSA to use in enforcement of a federal Transportation mask mandate; but they won’t – because the public would never support it. So now, a political DOJ has to wait for a political CDC to determine whether they still have any currency of influence amid the politics of COVID.
- I doubt the CDC will attempt to go through the process to legally reinstitute the mask mandate. The political science just doesn’t support it.
- But will the puppet masters push and push because
- “We are very happy that finally we have judicial relief for that unscientific mask mandate on airplanes,” DeSantis said. “They’ve treated these flight attendants horribly for so long — the passengers, horribly.”
- “It’s caused huge problems with just behavior because it, it really messes with people and when they announced on those flights yesterday that the judge had ruled. I mean, you saw some of these flight attendants were crying,” he said, referencing the countless videos surfacing on social media showing airline employees embracing each other with joy over the announcement.
- “They were so happy. People were so relieved. And so, you know, we filed a suit against this right before it was supposed to expire, and I think because Florida filed the suit, Biden extended it just because he doesn’t want to give us a win,” DeSantis mused.
- “It’s not something that’s grounded in any science because if you have somebody sitting in the window seat and they’re nibbling on peanuts for two and a half hours, they can have their mask down,” he said. “You have the person in the middle seat that is not eating, if they just wanted to read a magazine without the mask, somehow that would be a big problem.”
- former Labor Secretary Robert Reich cautioned in a new video released Tuesday how Americans may soon “kiss our democracy goodbye” if former President Donald Trump and his allies succeed in their plan “to overthrow the government in a slow-motion coup.”
- “We cannot allow our democracy to be overtaken like this,” he said.
- The New York Times warned its readers the America First movement has an intellectual backbone that will dominate politics for years to come.
- Written by Thomas B. Edsall, the op-ed, titled “With or Without Trump, the MAGA Movement Is the Future of the Republican Party,” acknowledged Donald Trump has “unleashed” the Republican Party into a new era of politics, one that “shows no real sign of abating” due to deep thinkers on the right.
- “The primal forces unleased by Trump have not lost momentum. Whoever ends up as the Republican Party nominee in 2024 — whether it is Trump himself or one of the other contenders — will be under pressure to continue the abandonment of principle,” the article said. “Whether Trumpism is more powerful with Trump or without him is still an open question, but the MAGA movement shows no real sign of abating.”