The [DS]/[CB] are doing exactly what the patriots want, how do you introduce a new economic system, you must create a crisis that shows the people that we need to make a change. [JB] is now moving forward with the infrastructure which, stimulus that will destroy the country. The [DS] is now doing exactly what the patriots want, they are showing the people it all, they are not holding back. The people as they continue to see this they will hit the precipice of destruction, when you see the people begin to stand up and reject the the control, this is when the precipice is hit. Trump tested the waters today, he made a surprise visit during a wedding and talked about [JB] and this disastrous policies then asked if he was missed yet.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
😎 Get The Same Solar Power Bank I Have Here: ☀️🏕️
➡️ http://www.backupsolarbank.com ⬅️
Get 20% OFF Using Promo Code (X20)
Heat & Boil Water In 30 Minutes Anywhere!🌊
✅ Click Here ➡️ http://www.solarwaterheater.com
🙌 Use Promo Code X20 for 20% OFF ☀️
- Manufacturing activity in Texas rocketed in March as the state ended its pandemic restrictions, according to business executives responding to the Dallas Fed’s Texas Manufacturing Outlook Survey.
- The Dallas Fed said manufacturing expanded at “a markedly faster pace.” The survey’s production index, a key measure of state manufacturing conditions, surged 28 points to 48.0, the highest reading in its 17-year history.
- The general activity index jumped from 17.2 in February to 28.9. The company outlook index shot up 15 points to 25.8, its highest reading since mid-2018. The outlook uncertainty index edged down to 5.5.
- The government set out to prop up the economy. It may also be propping up the market.
- Where are stimulus checks ending up?
- Refinitiv partnered with Maru Public Opinion, a panel and data service insight firm, and polled 1090 randomly selected adults who qualified for the stimulus program. These individuals had income less than $75,000 or combined gross income that was less than $150,000. The results were weighted by education, age, gender, and region found an overwhelming number of respondents plan to “save the money” and or “pay down debt.” Only 5% of the respondents said they would buy ‘stonks’.
- Many of the respondents said they would save stimulus checks to pay down debts, buy groceries, purchase consumer goods, and pay basic living expenses. Only a small amount of respondents said they would deposit the funds in their Robinhood or 401k accounts.
- The NY Times also jumped on Biden’s stimulus package to tout how “transformative” Biden will be to the U.S. economy. To wit:
“The list of new policies goes on. There is money in the American Rescue Plan to expand food stamps, bolster state welfare programs, and increase federal support for child and dependent care. Put all this together and the bill is expected to reduce overall poverty by more than a third and child poverty by more than half. It is, with no exaggeration, the single most important piece of anti-poverty legislation since Lyndon B. Johnson’s Great Society, itself the signature program of a man who sought to emulate F.D.R.”
- Here’s the problem. Unlike the New Deal, which benefitted the economy for decades, the American Rescue Plan will only help the poor for one year. As is always the case with such socialistic policies, they sound great in theory, but they rarely work as expected in reality.
- The problem of “government handouts” should be readily apparent. Since the 1960’s the U.S. has expanded access to social security, welfare, food stamps, tax credits, and a litany of other programs directly targeted to help the most deficient 20% of Americans.
- Nothing has changed. Even if the current one-year subsidies are made permanent, they will fail to change the economics of poverty after one-year.
- Think about that for a minute. In 2019, 75% of all expenditures went to social welfare and interest on the debt. Those payments required $3.3 Trillion of the $3.5 Trillion (or 95%) of the total revenue collected.
- Given the decline in economic activity during 2020, those numbers become markedly worse. For the first time in U.S. history, the Federal Government will have to issue debt to cover the mandatory spending. If we add a UBI payment, the deficit spending becomes markedly worse.
- Next year, when the money is all spent, we will find poverty levels surged, economic growth weakened, and deficits exploded.
- Such is the outcome of all socialistic programs in history.
- The Biden proposal comes in at a reported $4 trillion in spending supported by $3.5 trillion in new taxes.
- A report by the Bostin Globe says Democrats are looking at the infrastructure bill as a vehicle for implementing the Green New Deal.
The plan will center on proposals to repair the nation’s physical infrastructure, such as its bridges, railways, ports, water systems and more, as well as revive domestic manufacturing; invest in research and development; expand clean energy investments, and create a nationwide infrastructure for electric vehicles. This part of the plan also will include major investments in child care and educational facilities, and major investments in caretakers for the elderly and disabled amid the nation’s major aging crisis.
The second part of the plan, which will be unveiled next month, is expected to include initiatives to expand child care; provide paid family and medical leave; approve an expansion of health care and the Affordable Care Act, and extend a larger child benefit recently approved by Congress, among other measures. White House officials have said no decisions have been made about which of the proposals they would aim to move through Congress first.
…The Biden administration has indicated that it plans to use its infrastructure proposal, a package to be unveiled on Wednesday that reportedly could cost as much as $4 trillion, to supercharge the nation’s clean energy transition. The move could set the stage for a drop in emissions and represents a broader change in how Democrats tackle the issue of climate.
- The U.S. Special Operations Command’s newly-hired “chief of diversity and inclusion” shared anti-Trump memes on Facebook, namely one that likens the former president to Adolf Hitler.
- Upon the Defense Department’s announcement of the hiring of Richard Torres-Estrada, several volatile posts were dug up. A comparison photo of Hitler and Trump Photoshopped next to each other, holding Bibles in the air, has caught the most eyes. Torres-Estrada posted it on June 2, 2020.
Torres-Estrada posted one photo of Trump on July 8, 2020, surrounded by quotes smearing him, and a “missing” sign of Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, on Feb. 19, 2021.
The same Democrats faking outrage over the lie that the Georgia election law “bans water bottles” are oddly quiet about the disgusting living conditions of 15,000 kids in cages at the border, sleeping on the floor, showering once every seven days.
- Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton issued the following statement in response to the United States Supreme Court’s refusal to grant cert to Judicial Watch’s challenge to an appeals court decision exempting Hillary Clinton from testifying under oath about her emails and Benghazi attack documents:
- Hillary Clinton ignored the law but received special protection from both the courts and law enforcement. For countless Americans, this double standard of justice has destroyed confidence in the fair administration of justice. Americans would never have known about Hillary Clinton’s email and related pay for play scandals but for Judicial Watch’s diligence. We expect that the Biden State and Justice Departments will continue to protect her and cover up their own misconduct as we press for additional accountability through the courts.
- Judicial Watch argued that the Supreme Court should hear its case because the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit erred in undermining the Freedom of Information Act in giving Clinton unwarranted special treatment that conflicts both with Supreme Court precedent and the precedents of other courts of appeal, including its own.
THE WORLD MUST BE SHOWN how corrupt our societal control systems have become.
- The Fourth Amendment ensures: “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”
- Democrats want to do away with that amendment completely.
That’s where we are today with these totalitarian leftists.
- Forbes reported:
The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday will hear oral argument in Caniglia v. Strom, a case that could have sweeping consequences for policing, due process, and mental health, with the Biden Administration and attorneys general from nine states urging the High Court to uphold warrantless gun confiscation. But what would ultimately become a major Fourth Amendment case began with an elderly couple’s spat over a coffee mug.
In August 2015, 68-year-old Edward Caniglia joked to Kim, his wife of 22 years, that he didn’t use a certain coffee mug after his brother-in-law had used it because he “might catch a case of dishonesty.” That quip quickly spiraled into an hour-long argument. Growing exhausted from the bickering, Edward stormed into his bedroom, grabbed an unloaded handgun, and put it on the kitchen table in front of his wife. With a flair for the dramatic, he then asked: “Why don’t you just shoot me and get me out of my misery?”
- Here is more on the Caniglia and Strom case.
- Rutgers appears to be the first university to require its students to get the coronavirus vaccine. The university did not say whether it is mandating its faculty and staff get the vaccine, but did note that it “strongly” urges them to do so.
- The university added that students “may request an exemption from vaccination for medical or religious reasons,” and that students who are attending classes exclusively online or off campus will be exempt.
Rutgers University will be vulnerable to litigation for years and
years from students or staff who claim adverse health consequences
from a vaccine they felt compelled by the institution to accept.
If Voter ID is racist then Vaccine Passports are also racist.
Make up your mind, Democrats.
— Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) March 29, 2021
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has threatened to sue the federal government if the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) does not permit cruises to resume operations by summer.
- “They did the No-Sail Order in March of 2020,” DeSantis said. “And it’s never been really to the point where they’re making an effort to really get it back.”
- The CDC has indicated that the No-Sail Order will remain in place until November 1, 2021.
- DeSantis and cruise industry executives argued that with widespread testing and vaccines becoming more available, the danger is now no worse than air and train travel. They added that many other major countries have begun to operate cruises safely under health guidelines.
- “The federal government has provided guidance to all other passenger transportation modes and other industries; however, it has failed to issue guidance for the cruise industry to assist in its recovery,” DeSantis said in a press release.
- Long-awaited report says data examined during China mission was insufficient to explain when, where and how virus began spreading
- A World Health Organization-led team investigating the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic found that data examined during a recent mission to China was insufficient to answer critical questions as to when, where and how the virus began spreading.
- the report was subject to approval by the Chinese authorities,
- Former Clinton adviser Naomi Wolf said that mandatory COVID-19 vaccine passports that have been proposed in recent days would be the “end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds as planned.”
- “‘Vaccine passport’ sounds like a fine thing if you don’t understand what those platforms can do. “It is not about the vaccine, it’s not about the virus, it’s about your data. Once this rolls out, you don’t have a choice about being part of the system. What people have to understand is that any other functionality can be loaded onto that platform with no problem at all.”
- Wolf added that such data can be “merged with your Paypal account, with your digital currency,” and said that “Microsoft is already talking about merging it with payment plans.”
- Wolf noted that it happened in Israel, “and six months later, we’re hearing from activists that it’s a two-tiered society and that basically activists are ostracized and surveilled continually. It is the end of civil society and they are trying to roll it out around the world. It is absolutely so much more than a vaccine pass, it is—I can not stress enough that it has the power to turn off your life, or to turn on your life, to let you engage in society or be marginalized.”
- This is just like the the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) surveillance of its population and promotion of a “social credit score.”
- “How does [the CCP] keep a billion people under the thumb of a totalitarian regime?” she asked. “The CCP can find any dissident within five minutes, and that can happen here literally within months.”
- hic Science at the University of Oxford, according to the Wall Street Journal. “Is it for international travel? Is it for getting a job? Is it for buying milk?”
Vaccine passports are a good idea. Among other things, it will single out the still large contingent of people who refuse vaccines, who will be foreclosed from doing a lot of things their peers can do. That should help break the resistance down.
— Harry Litman (@harrylitman) March 28, 2021
Don Jr responded
Authoritarian leftists want a Chinese-styled social credit system here in America. Vaccine passports via the Govt or private sector would create a two-tiered caste system.
Every elected GOP officeholder worth a damn should publicly oppose this un-American concept immediately!!! https://t.co/hPuvhUMTW5
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 29, 2021
- A U.S. trade representative announced that the U.S. would immediately suspend all trade with Myanmar until the southeast Asian country restores its democratically elected government.
- We are starting to see a definite pattern here.
- There were numerous abnormalities, over-counting, and outright fraud in the 2020 election in Democrat-majority enclaves across the country. It wasn’t just in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Atlanta, it appears to be more widespread.
- A new election study from left-leaning Missoula, Montana found that 6.33% of all mail-in ballots lacked envelopes and the required signatures indicating it was cast on time.
- So it wasn’t just Democrat inner cities, the election abnormalities is more widespread.
- Via John Lott Jr. at Real Clear Investigations.
- What got President Joe Biden in such a lather? Was it the children packed liked sardines at border detention facilities? The recent mass shootings? China’s human rights abuses?
- Nope. Biden flew off the handle over the fact that several states are taking steps to reform their election laws in ways he doesn’t like.
- “What I’m worried about is how un-American this whole initiative is. It’s sick,” he said. “It’s sick … deciding in some states that you can’t bring water to people standing in line waiting to vote. this is fake. Deciding you’re going to end voting at five o’clock when working people are just getting off work. Deciding that there will be no absentee ballots under the most rigid circumstances.”
- Chris Wallace claimed Georgia voters are prohibited from being given food or drink in line at the ballot box under a law the state’s governor signed last week.
- “Let’s take a look at some of the provisions in Georgia,” Wallace said during an interview with South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham. “The one that I think is creating the biggest fuss, it prohibits, it makes it a crime to give food or drink to voters waiting in line. Senator, why on Earth if Americans are willing to wait hours to vote, would you make it a crime for people to come and give them a bottle of water?” “All I can say is that that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me, I agree with you there,” Graham said.
- The network’s post omitted key provisions of the law that provide exceptions to “poll officers” to give voters refreshments as long as they are not provided by political interest groups.
- “This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer from … making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to an elector waiting in line to vote,” the bill reads.
- That 5 p.m. poll closing time? He’s apparently referring to a plan in Texas that would have polls close in the first week of early voting at 5 p.m. But they’d be open until 7 p.m. in the second week of early voting. And the point of the measure is to create a uniform rule across the state, instead of the wide variations seen in the last election.
- And the “no absentee ballots” is bogus. States are trying to rein in mail-in voting that caused massive problems in the last election.
- Donald Trump crashed a wedding reception over the weekend at his Mar-a-Lago resort and he did not mince his words about Joe Biden.
- What’s going on in the stock markets this weekend?
- A massive sale of nearly $20 billion in stocks by Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley on Friday are causing market gurus to scratch their heads.
- The RT.com reported today:
Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley have reportedly sold $19 billion worth of shares in Chinese tech and US media companies. Traders are now wondering what caused the unusually massive move and whether it will continue next week.
The first batch, that included $6.6 billion worth of shares of Baidu, Tencent Music Entertainment Group and Vipshop Holdings, was sold before the market opened on Friday. Later that day, the bank reportedly managed the sale of $3.9 billion worth of shares in American media conglomerates ViacomCBS and Discovery, as well some other companies, such as Farfetch, iQiyi and GSX Techedu.
Experts are suspicious because of their size and the companies involved.
- The command, at 8:48 a.m. Monday, tweeted the sequence “;l;;gmlxzssaw.”
- Shortly afterward both Tweets were deleted.
- Proof of the Tweet via Waybackmachine archive:
The Lincoln project tweeted this out
The billions Rupert Murdoch has made are only a fraction of what he has cost American democracy. But he did get one thing right: America IS watching. And we’ve seen enough.
The secret pedophile ring is trying to tell us who they are mad at…..
And who is still giving this group money? https://t.co/srRgVzA7gf
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) March 29, 2021
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) March 29, 2021
Another fighter jet, twists and turns