Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are feeling the inflation, this is a hidden tax created by the [CB], this is on purpose to enslave the people to have them worker harder and harder as time goes on. The people are united, the economy has brought the people together and do not agree with [JB]/[CB]. The patriots are pushing forward with the plan, the storm is coming and the wave is going to start in AZ and sweep across this country. We are witnessing the take down of the [DS]. The [DS] pushed a [FF] to change the news cycle, more on the way. The communication blackout is continuing and getting worse at more and more information is dripped out. Trump is letting us know to hold on he is coming. The country is going to be incredible and the people are going to see something that they have never experienced before.
“It’s the economy, stupid.” pic.twitter.com/oo1TAR0kUu
— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) January 16, 2022
- Last month Santa Fe police issued a search warrant for Alec Baldwin’s iPhone as part of their investigation into the fatal shooting on the movie set of ‘Rust.’
- Alec Baldwin finally turned over his iPhone to authorities one month after a search warrant was issued for the device.
- An ex-education adviser to former President Barack Obama has plead guilty to wire fraud, the New York Post reported Saturday.
- The guilty plea was in regard to an alleged scheme to take $218,000 from a group of charter schools the man founded in New York City.
- “Seth Andrew, 43, a former White House advisor, admitted today to devising a scheme to steal from the very same schools he helped create. Andrew now faces time in federal prison for abusing his position and robbing those he promised to help,” U.S. Attorney Damian Williams explained in a statement Friday.
- The United States Attorney’s Office Southern District of New York press release said Andrew pleaded guilty to one count of wire fraud, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years behind bars.
In the minutes after North Korea launched a ballistic missile on Tuesday, the US command responsible for protecting the American homeland from airborne threats raced to determine whether the missile might be capable of striking the United States https://t.co/fX7Zzso8M6
— CNN International (@cnni) January 14, 2022
- The world’s number one ranked tennis player Novak Djokovic was deported from Australia on Saturday and banned from entry for the next three years.
- Djokovic has won nine of his 20 Grand Slam trophies at the Australian Open — including three in a row.
- The Australian regime said his presence in the country could “stir up anti-vaccine sentiments” in their country.
SKY News reported:
Novak Djokovic will be deported from Australia and will not play in the Australian Open after losing his visa appeal to stay in the country.
SHOCKING: Canadian health officials forced to admit that they secretly accessed the cellphone location data of 87% of Canadians to monitor their movement during the pandemic. No consent.pic.twitter.com/NyyqxMniIB
— Young Americans for Liberty (@YALiberty) January 14, 2022
- The CDC on Friday updated its mask guidance and said N95 masks provide the most protection against Covid-19.
- We’re nearly two years into this mess and the CDC is just now admitting cloth masks don’t really work.
- Although the CDC said N95 masks offer the best protection, they said people can still choose to wear a cloth mask if it fits properly.
- The high-quality (highly uncomfortable) N95 masks are supposed to be thrown away after one use so who is going to be paying for the millions of masks that need to be replaced daily?
- A public records request in the county housing Wisconsin’s capital city shows what residents have assumed all along: “There are no responsive records” to questions about the efficacy of Dane County’s endless mask mandate.
- The answer came in response to a resident’s Dec. 17 open records request to Public Health Madison and Dane County, the county health department staffed by the unelected bureaucrats responsible for issuing non-stop mask mandates in the heavily vaccinated county.
- “We made a diligent search for records responsive to your request within our agency,” replied Public Health Supervisor Melanie Jicha in a Jan. 13 letter. But there were none.
- The request asked for “data showing disease prevention of Covid19 in Dane County only from Mask Wearing, How many cases of Covid19 Were prevented from Transmission in Dane County from Mask Wearing,” and “Data showing how many … cases [of] Covid19 would exist in Dane County if there was no mask mandate.”
- Finally, after a handful of organizations tried suing Dr. Anthony Fauci in order to have them released, the good doctor’s financials – along with those of his wife, who is the NIH’s top bioethicist – have been disclosed in detail. And they were leaked by the same Senator who Fauci called a “moron” last week during a hot-mic moment.
- We already knew that Dr. Fauci is the highest-paid federal government employee, earning an annual salary of more than $400K. His wife, Christine Grady, earns $176K as Chief of the Department of Bioethics at the NIH.
- The records, published by Republican Roger Marshall, himself a doctor and also the junior US senator from Kansas, showed that the Faucis’ have a combined net worth of more than $10MM.
- As the Daily Mail explains, Fauci, 80, has led the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984 and, if he continues until the end of Biden’s term in 2024, will have made roughly $2.5MM as the president’s chief medical advisor. When he retires, Fauci’s pension will be the largest in US history, exceeding $350,000 per year.
- As a reminder, Dr. Fauci lied to Congress yet again by insisting that his financials were public, when they very much weren’t (before being leaked by the Senator from Kansas, that is).
- his paperwork showed that he and his wife were paid $14,000 to “virtually” attend a series of galas directly related to his position as the nation’s de facto COVID czar.
- All told, Dr. Fauci has three accounts with Charles Schwab that have a total of $8,337,940.90. He has a contributory IRA with $638,519.70 in it, and a brokerage trust account with $2,403,522.28. Finally, the most valuable of the three disclosed was a Schwab One Trust containing $5,295,898.92.
- Source: zerohedge.com
- Kansas Sen. Roger Marshall plans to introduce legislation named after the nation’s top doctor after he made headlines for name-calling on a hot mic.
- Marshall’s bill, called the Financial Accountability for Uniquely Compensated Individuals – or FAUCI Act – will require that the Office of Government Ethics provide a list of all confidential filers within the government whose financial disclosures are not public, per Fox News.
SAME FBI agent that ran the fake Whitmer kidnapping sting is running the J6 investigation? The SAME guy?
Trump talked to Brnovich & the AZ legislature.
Trump knows what is about to happen
Remember The Supreme Court has not seen election fraud evidence, if you look at what Trump and others are doing, think timing. When he says its going to be like a wave and its going to spread across the country, fraud after fraud after fraud, there will be so much evidence that the supreme court will have to look at it.
I do believe AZ will move to decertify, when I interviewed Sen Rogers this was the direction they are headed.
BREAKING: The FBI says the Texas synagogue hostage taker’s demands were specifically focused on issue not connected to the Jewish community. https://t.co/PUxQkIwejx
— The Associated Press (@AP) January 16, 2022
Biden’s FBI spokesman at the presser after the hostages were rescued said that he did not know the motive of the terrorist who demanded the release of a terrorist but that it did not have to do with specifically targeting the Jewish community…
…in a synagogue
— Ari Hoffman (@thehoffather) January 16, 2022
Aafia Siddiqui, imprisoned Muslima jihad terrorist, invoked by Texas jihadist synagogue hostage taker, has a history of vicious, traditionalist Islamic antisemitism https://t.co/4LkwNQhEh7 , as espoused in this letter to then POTUS Obama pic.twitter.com/iSK49fag6g
— Andrew Bostom, MD, MS (@andrewbostom) January 16, 2022
All hostages are out alive and safe.
— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) January 16, 2022
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) January 16, 2022
What are the odds that the Texas synagogue terrorist was known to FBI?
- YouTube suspended Dan Bongino’s account on Friday after he spoke about the science behind the mask mandates.
- Paradoxically, the disseminators of this petition are guilty of the very misinformation label that they’ve attached to Rogan. In fact, neither of the two reported co authors of the letter — Jessica Rivera and Ben Rein — possess medical degrees. Rivera holds a master’s degree and Rein is a PhD academic who researches psychiatry.
- The letter denouncing Joe Rogan and pressuring Spotify to censor his speech has all kinds of random signatories. By my count, the letter is signed by over 50 PhD academics, around 60 college professors, 29 nurses, 10 students, 4 medical residents, and even a handful of… science podcasters.
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) January 16, 2022
gif of rally
The important point is who Hussein is aiming the gun at.
Red, White, and Blue.
Connect via past religious leaders (re: Hussein).
We have everything.
They know we do.