Trump Sends Message, Crimes Against Humanity, House Of Cards, Pain – Ep. 2821
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:10:12 — 30.9MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The world is now rising up, the [WEF]/[CB] cannot stop this. Their agenda is falling apart right in front of their eyes and they can’t do anything to stop it. Bank runs have begun in China, the people have are hitting the precipice. The [DS] is trapped in their own agenda. The drips are now turning into floods and soon the people are going to see it all. Hunter Biden info is being leaked out daily now. Trump sends message, crimes against humanity, SA are on deck. The [DS] is feeling pain and their house of cards is about to come tumbling down and the people will understand who the the treasons people are.
Now the wind isn't blowing enough in Germany, causing power prices go up morehttps://t.co/5gEEFkQOtf
— Joe Weisenthal (@TheStalwart) July 11, 2022
Texas Authorities Urgently Beg Residents to Turn Off Air Conditioning Because There is No Wind to Power the Windmills
- Amid a heatwave throughout most of Texas, The Electric Reliability Council of Texas, or ERCOT, is urgently asking Texas residents to conserve electricity because “it has projected a shortage in energy reserves Monday “with no market solution available.” Voluntary conservation is needed between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. Monday.”
- The problem, as the Texas power authorities have identified it, is outlined via NBC News:
- According to ERCOT, factors driving the need for this important action by customers:
- Record high electric demand. The heat wave that has settled on Texas and much of the central United States is driving increased electric use. Other grid operators are operating under similar conservative operations programs as ERCOT due to the heatwave.
- Low wind. While solar power is generally reaching near-full generation capacity, wind generation is currently generating significantly less than what it historically generated in this time period. Current projections show wind generation coming in less than 10 % of its
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) released a position paper Monday that inexorably links two claimed global crises as one – “climate change” and the “decline of democracy.”
- It says fighting the former can save the latter as long as consumers stop burning coal, oil, and gas in exchange for green renewables.
- The WEF paper argues for the past 15 years, democracy has been in decline worldwide. To protect and promote freedom, “leading democracies must strengthen their economies and safeguard liberty.”
- It goes on to say ignoring progress toward a “low-carbon economy could put democracies in greater economic peril, not less” while repeating the broader demand of environmental activists for companies to stop investing fossil fuels.
- What is the answer for the U.S. and Europe? Pricing the alternatives to green energy out of the market. It says:
- The paper goes on to argue that compliance can and must be enforced.
- Taxes can be imposed on carbon-intensive imports to reduce the risk of unfair competition for their domestic industries “and to deter companies from relocating overseas to avoid compliance at home.”
- Forcing other economies to reform their under-pricing of fossil fuels to avoid the penalties imposed by the policy should also be actively pursued, according to the WEF, with U.S. President Joe Biden already committed to punishing the fossil fuel industry out of existence.
- The paper concludes that by delaying a clean energy transition, “leading democracies are making their economies more vulnerable
Two recent studies have shown that electric vehicles have more quality issues than gas-powered ones and are not better for the environment.
- J.D. Power has produced the annual U.S. Initial Quality Study for 36 years, which measures the quality of new vehicles based on feedback from owners. The most recent study, which included Tesla in its industry calculation for the first time, found that battery-electric vehicles (EVs) and plug-in hybrid vehicles have more quality issues than gas-powered ones.
- According to J.D. Power, owners of electric or hybrid vehicles cite more problems than do owners of gas-powered vehicles. The latter vehicles average 175 problems per 100 vehicles (PP100), hybrids average 239 PP100, and battery-powered cars — excluding Tesla models — average 240 PP100. Tesla models average 226 PP100. Given the average cost of an electric car is roughly $60,000, about $20,000 more than the cost of a gas-powered car, it seems owners of EVs didn’t get the value they deserve.
- Electric Vehicles Are Worse for the Environment
- Besides quality issues, a new study published by the National Bureau of Economic Research found that electric vehicles are worse for the environment than gas-powered ones. By quantifying the externalities (both greenhouse gases and local air pollution) generated by driving these vehicles, the government subsidies on the purchase of EVs, and taxes on electric and/or gasoline miles, researchers found that “electric vehicles generate a negative environmental benefit of about -0.5 cents per mile relative to comparable gasoline vehicles (-1.5 cents per mile for vehicles driven outside metropolitan areas).”
- Researchers specifically pointed out that despite being treated by regulators as “zero emission vehicles,” electric cars are not emissions-free. Charging an EV increases electricity demand. Renewal resources supply only 20 percent of the country’s electricity needs. The remaining 80 percent were generated by fossil fuels such as coal and natural gas, despite billions of dollars in green subsidies.
- Batteries Create Pollution
- NBER’s study doesn’t cover all the reasons that EVs are worse for the environment than gas-powered cars. For instance, most of today’s EVs are powered by lithium-ion batteries. Due to heavy government subsidies, China dominates the global production of lithium-ion batteries and their precursor materials, especially graphite. China’s graphite production has notoriously contributed to significant pollution in the country.
- Pollution can come “from graphite dust in the air, which is damaging whether inhaled or brought down to the earth in the rain,” a Bloomberg report found. More pollution results from the hydrochloric acid used to process mined graphite into a usable form. Hydrochloric acid is highly corrosive and can cause great environmental damage if leaked into groundwater or streams. China’s Shandong province, which is responsible for 10 percent of global graphite supply, had to suspend some of its production capacity due to environmental damages. But the growing demand in the west for EVs means such suspensions will only be temporary.
- A typical electric car needs 110 pounds of graphite, and a hybrid vehicle needs around 22 pounds. Ironically, the U.S. government’s EV subsidies end up subsidizing China’s highly polluted production. So if you think you are doing your part of saving the planet by driving an EV, think twice. We also know from past experiences that pollution in China ends up harming the rest of the world.
Only 14% Of US Survey Respondents Say They Would Definitely Buy An Electric Vehicle
- A new nationwide survey from Consumer Reports shows that range anxiety and cost are the primary factors holding back consumers from purchasing an electric vehicle. Only 14 pct of respondents said they would definitely buy an EV, not enough to support a vibrant used EV market.
- Obstacles to buying/leasing an EV: The top 3 concerns preventing respondents from buying or leasing an electric-only vehicle were:
- “Charging logistics, such as where and when I’d be able to charge it” (61%),
- “number of miles the vehicle can go before it needs to be charged” (55%) and
- “costs involved with buying, owning and maintaining an electric-only vehicle” (52%).
- When it comes to cost-related factors preventing respondents from buying or leasing an EV, the top 3 were:
- “purchase price” (58 pct),
- “maintenance and repair costs” (40 pct) and
- “the cost to install a home charger” (30 pct).
Citizens storm the Bank of China in Zhengzhou over bank account freezes. Banks froze millions of dollars in deposits last April, simply explaining to savers that they need to upgrade their internal systems. Since then, customers have not received any kind of communication. https://t.co/qR8f88j0sN
— Carol Ray (@CarolRay502000) July 10, 2022
We have a military that is purging conservatives while promoting woke political commissars in the armed services, all while Adam Schiff attempts to make the DOD immune from congressional oversight, this is the formation of an authoritarian system.
— Joe Kent for WA-3 (@joekent16jan19) July 10, 2022
Chateau Marmont where Bobulinski met JOE BIDEN
West Hollywood pic.twitter.com/k7L7e1Cm0Q
— Joni Job (@jj_talking) July 10, 2022
I'm pretty sure that forces within our government made sure that backup file was posted to 4chan. And, since #DongJingwei defected with a full backup of that laptop terabytes of other data, we have a good idea of what our adversaries have. None of it is good https://t.co/CbfJtjQlvK
— Jennifer Van Laar (@jenvanlaar) July 11, 2022
Does anyone…and I mean anyone…
Think Google wouldve done this if somebody hacked @DonaldJTrumpJr's ICloud?
The hack of Hunter indicates he was into some very sketchy and very illegal stuff…and his dad enabled it. pic.twitter.com/HiBjsilqST
— Andrew Follett (@AndrewCFollett) July 10, 2022
- Reporter, “Do you have a, do you have a message Mr. President for women who were protesting outside the White House yesterday?”
- Biden, “Yes. Keep protesting. Because, keep making your point. It’s critically important. We can do a lot of things to accommodate the rights of women in the mean time. But fundamentally the only thing that’s gonna change this if we have a national law that reinstates Roe v. Wade.”
- Biden also told reporters he is looking at declaring a public health emergency over the ruling by the Supreme Court last month that voided previous rulings declaring abortion a Constitutional right and returned the matter of abortion to the states.
Facebook Was Just CAUGHT RED HANDED – Faces Lawsuit for Sharing Users’ ‘Deleted Messages’
- A former Facebook employee is suing Meta Platforms for “whistleblower retaliation” after he was fired for raising concerns about the tech giant sharing users’ deleted messages with law enforcement.
- Brennan Lawson, a former content screener at Facebook’s Senior Risk & Response Escalations division, filed a lawsuit on Tuesday claiming “Facebook manager Ashley McHugh introduced a new tool to the Escalation team” during a staff meeting. The system enabled the company to utilize its “access to deleted user data.”
- The new tool which the company allegedly began employing in late 2018 allowed the Escalation team to circumvent “rules put in place to block Facebook employees from accessing deleted messages.”
- “Law enforcement would ask questions about the suspect’s use of the platform, such as who the suspect was messaging, when messages were sent, and even what those messages contained,” the lawsuit states. “To keep Facebook in the good graces of the government, the Escalations Team would utilize the back-end protocol to provide answers for the law enforcement agency and then determine how much to share.”
- Contrary to its stated policy, Facebook can access “anyone’s Messenger history, including children within Messenger for Kids,” the suit alleges.
So how the [DS] react to Elon pulling out of the deal, they don’t want the company to implode so I would expect the [DS] players to try to stop the implosion.
Twitter Hires Big Time Delaware Law Firm in Effort to Apparently Force Elon Musk to Buy the Company
Twitter looks to be trying to buy influence on the court in Delaware.
Twitter has hired a heavy-hitting Delaware-based law firm to sue Elon Musk for backing out of his $44billion deal to buy the company.
The social media giant hired the Watchell, Lipton Rosen & Katz, and plans to file suit against Musk early this week, Bloomberg reported.
The hiring of Wachtell gives the company access to lawyers Leo Strine and Bill Savitt, who previously served as Chancellors of the Delaware Chancery Court where the lawsuit would be heard.
- This is the left’s strategy today. If you can’t possibly win a case, then place it in a far-left court where you can’t lose. DC, New York, and other major cities are no longer places where free Americans can get a fair trial. So, here we go.
- Billionaire tech mogul Elon Musk reacted with a series of memes to Twitter’s preparations to sue him in a bid to force him to buy the social media platform for $44 billion.
- In a late-night Twitter post on Sunday, Musk shared a meme featuring with images of himself laughing, along with captions that marked several key developments in his buyout bid saga.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 11, 2022
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 11, 2022
This is why Elon didn't buy twitter. pic.twitter.com/3emRGmjKfj
— Maximus Decimus Meridius (@Most_Maximus) July 11, 2022
Everything has changed
The fake news ratings have plummeted. People no longer trust
Other Social media platforms have been created
and now people are realizing the Social platforms are hiding something
In the past the could censor all the information but now they have lost control of this
“Sit Down! You’ll Hear What I Have to Say” – Joe Biden Heckled at White House During Remarks on New Gun Control Law (VIDEO)
- Joe Biden was heckled by a Parkland shooting victim’s father as he delivered remarks on the new gun control law at the White House.
- “Sit down! You’ll hear what I have to say!” Biden said.
— Mr. Potato Head (@America1Scotty) July 11, 2022
HK's new health minister Lo Chung-mau announced that from Friday all #Covid patients under home quarantine will have to wear an electronic bracelet in order to prevent them from leaving home. pic.twitter.com/XVHO31CQ1Q
— Xinqi Su 蘇昕琪 (@XinqiSu) July 11, 2022
Chuck Schumer tests positive for COVID-19, will work remote as Senate reconvenes this week https://t.co/zojTEZ4uJU
— Fox News (@FoxNews) July 11, 2022
- Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) announced Monday that he will miss Senate votes this week because of a positive COVID-19 test, complicating Democrats’ plans for confirming Steve Dettelbach to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
Parents are the experts. We, the parents have been screaming this from the mountain tops. Teachers Unions chose not to listen. That alone is reason enough to dismantle them. They were paid for 2 plus years to vacation at the expense of millions of children. https://t.co/J8irjTqsA2
— Fadde (@fadde) July 11, 2022
Revealed: Dirtbag Liz Cheney Funded by Obama and Hillary Donors in Wyoming Primary
- Cheney may have raised millions, but only $202,980 came from donors in Wyoming.
- “Texas tops the list with donors from that state contributing $556,430 to Cheney’s campaign. California is the second highest, with the state’s donors contributing $541,880. Cheney raised $466.100 from Virginia donors, $450,370 from Florida donors, $408,290 from New Yorkers and $215,600 from Connecticut donors. Donors from each of those states have contributed significantly more for Cheney’s 2022 reelection bid than they did for the 2020 election,” Open Secrets reports.
- The report adds, “Last election cycle, Wyoming donors gave Cheney $276,290, more money than any other state. In 2021, Cheney raised $202,980 from donors in Wyoming, placing the state in seventh place.”
- But it’s worse than that.
- Cheney is being funded in her primary election by Obama and Hillary donors.
One of the Democrats’ most prominent donors, film producer Jeffrey Katzenberg, who has funded Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton’s former presidential campaigns, has donated at least $43,000 to Cheney. The totality of the sum has not been disclosed for unknown reasons.
THEY ALL LIED AND WE HAVE PROOF! Highly Sensitive DOJ Jan 6. Documents Leaked to The Gateway Pundit – FBI Confidential Human Source INFILTRATED Proud Boys, Ran FBI Operation on J-6, Reported They Were INNOCENT! — See Texts and Documents IN FULL!!
- A whistleblower has leaked a treasure trove of documents and text messages, some marked “Highly Sensitive”, to the Gateway Pundit. These documents contain incredible exculpatory evidence proving the Department of Justice was aware that a group of Indicted Proud Boys were innocent- yet are prosecuting them anyway.
- You can find the entire dump of documents below, which includes hundreds of pages of transcripts of audio-recorded interviews with an Assisting United States Attorney, FBI Agents and their “Confidential Human Source”. The Confidential Human Source, or CHS, infiltrated the Kansas City Proud Boy Group for over a year and a half before the January 6th event and kept the FBI goons informed on the group’s activity.
- Our source who is familiar with the FBI informant and has identified him as James Ehren Knowles.
- According to the source, Knowles had gained the group’s total trust and was included in all group communications.
- The informant told his handlers at the FBI that the Kansas City Proud Boy Group he was infiltrating and accompanied to the Capitol on January 6th “were not involved in, nor did they inspire the breaking of the barriers at the Capitol building. CHS describe the scene as the crowd doing it as a “herd mentality,” and that it was not organized. The crowd was shouting “stop the vote,” as they made their way to the Capitol building…
- …There were no overt threats of violence made at that time.”
- Not only that, but the informant also testifies to the FBI that Proud Boys planned to come to Washington DC to risk their own safety to protect average Trump Supporters from Antifa attacks so MAGA folk could enjoy the day and “get back to their hotels safely”. Meanwhile, the drinking fraternity, along with the ex-military/law enforcement group the “Oath Keepers”, have become the fall guys along with President Trump for the entire phony “Insurrection.”
- ** These documents would be buried forever and never see the light of day if they were not leaked to us by a brave whistleblower.
According to page 15 of the FBI’s CHS “Reporting Document”:
- The informant was also sending texts to his handlers throughout the day. The whistleblower sent us the text message correspondences between the informant on the day of January 6th like the one below.
- The only thing it seems the informant thought the group was guilty of was falling subject to “herd mentality” and following the rest of the crowd in- he said some even hesitated to go inside. The informant stressed the group was NOT at the front of the crowd like the Unselect Committee has led people to believe.
- The FBI informant infiltrated the Proud Boys, gaining their TRUST, and then carefully DOCUMENTED their complete INNOCENCE to the FBI.
& the whistleblower has now revealed the CORRUPTION of the top FBI handlers + their CORRUPT DEMOCRAT and RINO POLITICIANS that LIED and tried to FRAME innocent American citizens for political purposes.
- Former White House adviser Stephen K. Bannon offered to testify before the January 6 Committee after former President Donald Trump waived executive privilege to allow him to do so, reversing a stubborn, months-long stance.
- It is unclear how Bannon’s testimony would affect his criminal trial. He could still face two years in prison, plus fines, regardless of his change of heart. When he was arrested last year, he vowed to make his trial the “misdemeanor from hell” for the Biden administration; early motions in the trial sought to force the government to release documents relating to law enforcement activities surrounding the Capitol riot, and internal correspondence of the January 6 Committee itself.
- Bannon and others who have objected to their subpoenas have argued that the committee is unlawful and unconstitutional. They also argued that former President Trump’s executive privilege was still valid and not subject to the will of his successor.
- Why is it that the Unselect Committee of Political Hacks refuses to investigate the fact that Crazy Nancy Pelosi rejected my strong recommendation, through the Secretary of Defense and others, of 10,000+ troops for Capitol Protection, three days before January 6th? The Chairman, together with Pscycho Liz Cheney and Cryin’ Adam Kinzinger, said it is “off limits, we will not investigate it,” knowing full well that it is the essence of the ever continuing Witch Hunt—there is no January 6th…
- …if she takes my recommendation and properly does her job! As everybody now knows, it is Nancy Pelosi and the Mayor of D.C. who are responsible for Security of the Capitol, not the President. Why is she not being accused? Did she want this to happen? By her lack of action, did she incite the doings of January 6th? Was she, in fact, hoping for a Real Insurrection (one where they actually brought guns) thinking it would be a wonderful thing…
- …for her and her sick political ambitions? The Unselect Committee should be immediately terminated unless and until they are able to answer this overriding question—why did Crazy Nancy not act? Was she too busy policing her husband—who he was with, where, and when? The Committee must get to the bottom of this question, and must get there soon!
- Who will vote for Biden after he destroyed the American economy? Perhaps illegal immigrants from Socialist countries who would have gratitude for even the lowest level of living in this nation.
- Sarah Palin, not surprisingly, brought great energy and verve to our totally sold out+++ rally last night in Anchorage. She has something very special about her, and the Great People of Alaska will benefit because she will put that quality to work for them…
- …She endorsed me early on in 2016, and it was an Endorsement that meant a lot, both to me and to the voters. Now I am endorsing and fighting for Sarah Palin, and the reason is that I know the real Sarah, and how good and effective she will be. The Election is Tuesday, August 16th. Vote for Sarah Palin!
- In the early posts by Q, one plus (+) signified George Soros, two plus signs (++) signified the Rothschild family. Three plus signs (+++) signified the Saudi Royal family.
- Do you think it’s a coincidence that Trump posted three plus signs (+++) as Biden prepares to meet with the Saudi Royal family this week?
- President Biden is one of the oldest 79s in History, but by and of itself, he is not an old man. There are many people in their 80s, and even 90s, that are as good and sharp as ever. Biden is not one of them, but it has little to do with his age. In actuality, life begins at 80!
- The world’s population is expected to reach eight billion on November 15, the United Nations forecast Monday in a report that said India will surpass China as the most populous country on earth in 2023. That overall population milestone “is a reminder of our shared responsibility to care for our planet and a moment to reflect on where we still fall short of our commitments to one another,” Secretary General Antonio Guterres said, without citing specifics.
5 thoughts on “Trump Sends Message, Crimes Against Humanity, House Of Cards, Pain – Ep. 2821”
in case of a nuculear attack call 911
A lithium battery has long life. A lithium miner does not. They die early.
I thought there was a limit to the amout one gives to a person running for political office. How can Cheney get 43 million from one person?
I love listening to your report. I have since shortly after the resident was installed. Please learn how to pronounce names such as D’Sousa, Palin, etc. I find it distracting. I’m a retired teacher and can’t help it. Thanks so much, Dave.
Mass buying of goods is the reason NYC made the Nuclear Event Commercial. It would appear as a crisis if supplies were purchased and shelves were bare. Thus a reason for martial law to be introduced stopping the midterm elections…
Surprise, surprise; the Arizona AG dancing around and avoiding his job/duty. Too busy accepting pay-offs (and in Ariz. the dirty politicians come cheap) and pretending to be ‘tough’ by twirling a set of illegal (felony to possess under ARS – state law) marital arts toys to actually do anything related to the job. ‘Tis all theatre, all show; the Hollywood beard (under 1/8th inch) is the outward clue.
Comments are closed.