The [CB] are panicking, their entire fake economy is coming apart at the seems, they never got the event they needed and now they need a huge distraction and an explanation of why the system crashed on their watch. Trump signals the Fed to lower rates. The [DS]/D’s are in trouble, Trump’s defense team destroyed them. Trump’s defense team did the unthinkable, they brought Biden and Crossfire Hurricane. The patriots are educating the masses. Those who are protected are no longer protected, nobody is above the law, justice is coming.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 01.28.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- The economic impact may be worldwide
- The question is, how bad could it get?
- Coronavirus Salt in China’s Wounded Economy
- As China enforces the biggest quarantine in history, with 17 cities at a standstill, such a massive event can’t help but influence economic metrics. Mandating that millions of people to stay home as a way to prevent further spread of the virus means that people are not working, nor are they out shopping. That’s adding salt to an already wounded Chinese economy.
- Furthermore, although millions of people have taken the week off for the Chinese New Year celebrations, Chinese authorities are extending the time of absence to Feb. 9. Schools will remain closed for even longer, with sporting and religious events cancelled. Nobody in those cities are going anywhere.
- The economic damage could be up to a one percent drop in China’s 2020 GDP, according to Economist Business Intelligence Unit figures.
- , other regional economies dependent on China will likely feel the economic pain from the outbreak. Some are already feeling it.
The Fed should get smart & lower the Rate to make our interest competitive with other Countries which pay much lower even though we are, by far, the high standard. We would then focus on paying off & refinancing debt! There is almost no inflation-this is the time (2 years late)!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 28, 2020
The patriots are doing exactly what needs to be done, they are educating the people, educating them on the rule of law, educating them on why Trump was concerned about corruption of Ukraine and the Bidens, The defense team went over the Biden corruption, bringing the people up to speed, and lastly they brought up crossfire hurricane, how the FISA warrants were illegally obtained, boom, this trial is not about Trump, this trial is about the [DS]/D’s corruption, we will be talking about this a little later in this report, but first lets talk about Hunter Biden.
- Hunter Biden has reportedly agreed to pay a temporary child support settlement to the mother of his child.
- The son of former Vice President Joe Biden agreed to begin paying monthly child support as well as back payments starting from Nov. 1, 2018 to his former lover Lunden Alexis Roberts, with whom he has a 1-year-old child,
- Biden must submit financial records by March 1 at which time the court has reserved the “right to retroactively or modify child support” based off that information and set the final amount.
- Biden had stated that he wanted to keep his personal financial records a secret as he was engaged in the paternity suit.
Now yesterday during the fake impeachment trial, the defense team let everyone know that RG told the Truth and AS lied. RG tweeted out the following
“If We’re Keeping Score on Who Got it Right, the score is Mayor Giuliani four, Mr. Schiff ZERO!” Jane Raskin
— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) January 28, 2020
- Former Harvard Law Professor, author and Democrat, Alan Dershowitz, testified in defense of President Donald Trump in the US Senate Impeachment Trial.
- During his presentation Dershowitz obliterated the House Managers for their flimsy case against President Trump.
Take a listen
Dershowitz is also talking about the rule of law, that nobody is above the law and he is talking directly to the house managers and those pushing impeachment,
Take A Listen
Then Pam Bondi drops the MOAB, she goes over the BIDEN corruption, boom
- Pam Bondi opened her testimony by mentioning the Democrats mentioned Burisma and Hunter Biden 400 times during their opening arguments last week.
- THIS WAS BRUTAL!
And it was the FIRST TIME most of these Senators had heard about this corruption.
- This was an amazing opening argument!
Take a listen
* * * * * * * * * *
- Here is a timeline of the Biden-Burisma Scanda
- Western Free Press posted this timeline on the Biden Burisma scandal.
- March 17, 2014 –
- Joe Biden appointed to oversee Ukraine after Crimea votes to be with Russia
- Early April 2014 – UK seizes $23 million in Bursima assets on money laundering charge when Burisma attempts to move the money to Cyprus.
- Early April 2014 – Devon Archer (Yale roomate and business partner to Hunter Biden) meets with Joe Biden in White House one week before Archer joins board of Burisma. [The Hill]
- April 18, 2014 – Hunter Biden appointed to board of directors of Burisma. Hunter and Archer receive payments Spring 2014-Fall 2015, totaling $3.1 million over 14 months, split between the two, with Hunter receiving $83K/month. [For background on Hunter’s other business dealings, including his lucrative China dealings while his father was in office and overseeing Chinese affairs, see Jim Geraghty’s comprehensive National Review timeline.]
- April 22, 2014 – Biden travels to Ukraine and offers $50 million aid to Yatsenuk’s new government
- Spring 2014 – Ukraine prosecutor Shokin opens investigation into Zlochevsky/Bursima at the request of UK; WSJ reports Zlochevsky was under investigation in a Ukrainian unlawful-enrichment probe and a separate Ukrainian into alleged abuse of power, forgery and embezzlement
- January 2015 – UK closes Burisma investigation when Ukraine failed to produce requested documents by deadline; Ukraine’s Burisma investigation continues.
- July 13, 2015 – Crowdstrike announces major investment by Google Capital (Google was the largest corporate donor to the Clinton campaign. Google Capital is owned by Alphabet, whose CEO Eric Schmitds strongly supported the Clinton campaign.) Other investors include Warburg Pincus, whose president, Timothy Geithner, worked for the Clinton and Obama administrations. [Washington Times]
- August 2015 – Joe Biden polling high for 2016 presidential election
- Fall 2015 – Hunter Biden stops receiving Burisma payments
- October 2015 – Biden drops out of 2016 race [allegations are that the NY Times had begun investigating the Biden-Ukraine scandal by this time]
- December 7, 2015 – Wall Street Journal publishes Biden exposé, “Ukrainians See Conflict in Biden’s Anticorruption Message”
- December 9, 2015 – NY Times publishes Biden exposé, “Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch”
- February 2015 – Shokin returns to Ukraine prosecutor’s position
- March 2016 – Just days before the Shokin firing, BlueStar Strategies rep. Sally Painter met with Ukraine embassy official in D.C. to seek a meeting with the prosecutor’s office around the time of Joe’s upcoming visit, and was told to wait until the following week. Burisma’s accounting records show payments to BlueStar. [The Hill]
- March 29, 2016 – The day Shokin’s firing is announced, Burisma’s legal defense rep. John Buretta (former U.S. Assistant Attorney General under Holder) calls to ask to speak to interim prosecutor Sevruk, but was denied according to Ukraine prosecutor’s memo.
- Summer 2018 – Ukraine begins trying to alert
“The House Managers definition of ‘Abuse of Power’ is exactly antithetical to the Framers’ approach.
Because their very premise for their ‘Abuse of Power’ charge is entirely based on subjective motive – not objective standards.” pic.twitter.com/Vjm1FqtuRk
— Rep Andy Biggs (@RepAndyBiggsAZ) January 28, 2020
And now we have the following
- Sen. Patrick J. Toomey has reportedly spoken with several colleagues about calling in just two witnesses to President Trump’s impeachment trial.
- Let Democrats call former National Security Adviser John Bolton, and Republicans will call former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter.
- Hunter Biden would be a far more devastating witness. While Bolton will likely come off as a hostile witness — Trump fired him from his post and had some unkind things to say — Hunter Biden could deliver a slew of hitherto unheard testimony that could change the entire story altogether.
Now Schiff is fighting for his life.
Blunt & Direct Time.
Adam Schiff is a traitor to our country.
Hope the $7.8mm was worth it.
Enjoy the show.
- Schiff is connected with a Ukrainian Arms Dealer!
- In 2013 Ukrainian Igor Pasternak held two different fund raisers for Schiff asking for contributions between $1,000 and $2,500 –
- Pasternack has also been connected to George Soros –
- Pasternak was reportedly in and around the Ukraine at the same time that Vice President Joe Biden had his son appointed to the Board of the Ukraine’s largest oil and gas producer –
Pasternak is an arms dealer. He has sold arms in places like Syria –
- Schiff was reportedly scheduled to be in the Ukraine in August with the Atlantic Counsel but it appeared that his staffer made the trip instead.
Then Trump’s defense team went there, they brought in the crossfire hurricane investigation, brought up the FISA warrants, how some of the house managers said that FISA warrants were legal that believing they were not it was a conspiracy theory, did it is reality, they brought up James Comey, how he leaked a memo to get the special counsel.
- Trump tweeted out this picture, Obama outside of his office window with binoculars.
- Spying on Carter Page Was Spying on the Trump Campaign
- The FISA warrants, of course, gave the FBI authority to spy on Page, and now that the government has finally made a mea culpa, we know that surveillance was illegal. But contrary to the continuing narrative, that spying wasn’t limited to Page. It included internal Trump campaign communications.
- The IG report acknowledged this, noting that Gabriel Sanz-Rexach, the chief of the Office of Intelligence’s Operations Section, explained “that the evidence collected during the first FISA application time period demonstrated that Carter Page had access to individuals in Russia and he was communicating with people in the Trump campaign.”
- The FISA surveillance didn’t just accidently sweep in a few random campaign communications. Rather, the “few” campaign communications the IG identified came from its limited review of the Woods file and select FBI communications. The IG report made this point clear in a footnote, stating it did not review the entirety of the FISA-intercepted communications—only those “pertinent to” the IG’s review of FISA abuse.
- The IG report also did more than confirm the Crossfire Hurricane team accessed some Trump campaign communications: It established that accessing Page’s communications with the Trump campaign was the goal of the FISA order.
- The FISA Warrant Allowed Physical Searches
- Beyond the electronic campaign communications the FBI intercepted, agents may also have accessed hardcopies of campaign materials Page kept. As the IG report explained, FISA allows for both electronic surveillance and physical searches if, in addition to establishing that the target is a “foreign agent,” the application “states the facts and circumstances justifying the applicant’s belief that the premises or property to be searched contains ‘foreign intelligence information’ and ‘is or is about to be, owned, used, possessed by, or is in transit to or from’ the target.”
- So, in addition to the Trump campaign electronic communications intercepted by the FBI, it is possible that the government dug through hard copies or computer files of campaign-related material Page had stored at the various locales where he stayed during this time.
- FBI Tried to Influence the Trump Campaign
- FBI Surveillance Efforts Not Limited to Page
- Halper’s recorded conversation with Clovis delved even deeper into campaign concerns, with Halper discussing with Clovis “an internal campaign debate about Trump’s immigration strategy, efforts to reach out to minority groups and the impact of those efforts, and the campaign’s strategies for responding to questions about Trump’s decision not to release his tax returns.”
- Then There Was FBI Targeting of George Papadopoulos
- The FBI also tasked Halper with targeting foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos. The FBI didn’t obtain a FISA warrant on Papadopoulos, but Halper recorded conversations with Papadopoulos in September 2016 and October 2016.
- Setting a Trap for Michael Flynn
- The IG report noted the FBI chose Pientka to provide this security briefing to “assess” Flynn in anticipation of a “subject interview,” but beyond that, Pientka was there to “overhear, whatever it was,” and record that. The IG report noted that the FBI viewed the briefing of candidate Trump and his advisors as a possible opportunity to collect information potentially relevant to the Crossfire Hurricane and Flynn investigations.
- It wasn’t just Flynn: the FBI monitored what should have been normal briefing sessions. The IG report revealed that prior to briefing President-elect Trump on the “salacious” details of Steele dossier, former FBI Director James Comey met with senior leaders of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.
- Oh, There Were Also ‘Undercover Employees’
- Beyond Halper, the tasked and volunteer CHSs, Comey, and Pientka, the Crossfire Hurricane team also used “a few” Undercover Employees, or UCEs. But how those UCEs were used and what information they accessed is unclear because the IG report did not provide any details, leaving open the possibility that even more spying took place.
- Substantial spying took place under the guise of investigating Russia collusion.
- On Sunday, TGP reported Joseph Sakran, an anti-gun trauma surgeon posted two photos (now deleted) to his Twitter account claiming a note with a hand pointing a gun and the words “The End is Near” was left on the windshield of his car.
- “Last week I’m leaving my home for work & I find this paper under my windshield. One does not have to see the rest of the sentence that was covered to understand the intent of this message, a Death Threat,” he added.
- Sakran said he discovered the death threat as he was leaving for work…but observant Twitter users pointed out that the reflection on the windshield shows that his car was parked in his garage when he discovered the note
- Dr. Joseph Sakran tweeted a fake death threat and then panicked after hundreds of Twitter users exposed his hate hoax this week so he deleted his fake ‘death threat’ tweets then made up a bizarre story claiming the police told him to delete his tweets. Come to find out that he is an anti-gun activist connected to the Clintons, Biden, Pelosi and other top Democrats.
- The deadly animal-borne coronavirus spreading globally may have originated in a laboratory in the city of Wuhan linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, .
This is what a future State of Palestine can look like, with a capital in parts of East Jerusalem. pic.twitter.com/39vw3pPrAL
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 28, 2020
Having fun yet?
I’ll have fun when things start happening in OUR favor!!
Play a game of ‘Where Are They Now?’.
Think [F] intel.
Think Judge install.
Think SC install.
Think DOJ install.
Think FBI install.
Think C_A install.
Think PM UK install.
THE BEST IS YET TO COME.
You didn’t think we highlighted ‘Epstein’ for no reason did you?
Those who were once protected are no longer.
Timing is EVERYTHING.
Hunters become PREY.
Anons found the subtle hint dropped in the beginning.
Think Durham start.
Think ‘Q’ start.
You have more than you know.
UPDATE: “Who is helping POTUS” (last line of Q post attached) It was right in front of us the whole time anons In one of Q’s first drops, Q included the Delaware crossing. Those boats sure did help POTUS! https://twitter.com/elenochle/status/1210080353433485312 … Durham appointed the same day as Q’s first post
Do you believe in coincidences?
Where is the rally held tonight? Wildwood NJ,
“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” Mark Twain
“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.”
“What we seek is the reign of law, based upon the consent of the governed and sustained by the organized opinion of mankind.”
“Educate and inform the whole mass of people. They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.”